Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone (20064 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Leave Anambra State Alone. / Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Segzy19: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2023
Family affairs
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
But why would you be the one crying for our pains that we're inflicting on ourselves?
Am making you see reason, this is an open forum. Cry for what, stop clowning. You are just one Igbo man, most igbos, the industrious ones knows this sit at home method of persuading FG, is shooting yourself on the foot.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Diddycsbsb: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2023
Yorubas will die in anything concerning igbos

Ifeanyi Uba is just a riffraff that's all I know, some people are saying ekpa this ekpa that,. Ekpa is not an ordinary man, he is a soldier I mean a well strong international soldier,. He is not a civilian so be careful the way you mention his names,. Don't tell me that is only Monday sit at home will make you not to make profit in the whole week.. Ifeanyi Uba be careful, be very careful,..
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by pachigo001(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2023
mauchiz:
The best thing is to stop biafra agitation, that is were all these things started.
They should release Nigeria army, that is all.
mugu
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by SpaceTour: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2023
Ordinary minister? So what will the people that produced the first president of Nigeria now do?

Ndi abakaleke no get commonsense

Flamengo:

And Aja Nwachukwu 1st Republic Minister of Education is our son.

Stop the false capping of ebonyi state, you only end up self defeating yourself.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by greypencils: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2023
โ€œI am telling you Simon Ekpa, be careful, I wonโ€™t say more than this, you have mentioned me 17 times and Iโ€™m going to reply once, Try me you will see. Go and observe sit-at-home in Ebonyi and also with your father, your family go and observe sit-at-home in your village and leave Anambra State alone,โ€ Ubah said. Those words " try me, you will see". Typical Igbo man chest beating.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by gare(f): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2023
[quote author=Ezini post=124202175][/quote]

they want to sit at home, so let them suffer, the massess should make an effort they have being told to come to work there would be security, theyu are afraid of 5 persons with gun driving around in sienna. Just 5 person would hold a state to ransom.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by TheZooHasFalln: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Am making you see reason, this is an open forum. Cry for what, stop clowning. You are just one Igbo man, most igbos, the industrious ones knows this sit at home method of persuading FG, is shooting yourself on the foot.
You can never know me more than me, and I can never know you more than you. So just relax, we may know what you don't know and sees what you don't see.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
You can never know me more than me, and I can never know you more than you. So just relax, we may know what you don't know and sees what you don't see.
You are just one man, your opinion is inconsequential...mere flesh, bones, blood and cavities. It's the thought and intelligence that differentiate a man.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by TheZooHasFalln: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

You are just one man, your opinion is inconsequential...mere flesh, bones, blood and cavities. It's the thought and intelligence that differentiate a man.
Meanwhile in the other thread on this forum, we saw a video of Ifeanyi Uba parading the streets of Nnewi trying to stop the SitAtHome, I'm sure you have come across it too, but the funny thing is that the streets are all completely empty without a sight of ordinary fowl. What does that tells you? It's not just an opinion of one man... You're actually hallucinating to think so and to think my opinion is inconsequential.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by ponishah: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:
Hahahaha

Funny.

Ifeanyi knows he is capping.

Let him drive from Nnewi to head bridge onitsha ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Keep fooling yourself.
Illiterates forcing people to sit at home against their will.
The most disgraceful of all is that illiterate backward peasant abakiliki thugs are the ones controlling you.
It has started, every town will soon start their own, Nnewi is his constituency and he doesn't need to drive to any head bridge to satisfy your backwardness.
Poor fool

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by TheboyGhost(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2023
ponishah:

Keep fooling yourself.
Illiterates forcing people to sit at home against their will.
The most disgraceful of all is that illiterate backward peasant abakiliki thugs are the ones controlling you.
It has started, every town will soon start their own, Nnewi is his constituency and he doesn't need to drive to any head bridge to satisfy your backwardness.
Poor fool

Cry some more!!

You need buckets?

You need babe wipes? They are much cooler and can ice those hot tears of yours.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Agadinaagwuofe: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
The sit at home was a useless tool to a twist the government and serve no purpose in realizing the release of MNK but it doesn't mean Nigeria isn't a zoological republic.

The country is a zoo but the Monday sit at home has outlive it's purpose
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by ponishah: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Cry some more!!

You need buckets?

You need babe wipes? They are much cooler and can ice those hot tears of yours.
Lol, I know you think I am Yoruba.
I am Igbo and it pains me that your weakness and deception has led you into embracing stupidity.
Who is crying? Why did you not come back to your village last December for Christmas?
Keep hiding until you get beheaded by your own brothers.
Keep killing your regions while other regions play politics and rule you in turns.
Igbo's think that cheating and shortchanging people in business mean wisdom.
That was how you senselessly dragged us into war without preparation.
Please relocate to your village, then we can talk

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Lobotomy02: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Wild that Simon Ekpa sits in Finland and orders grown men and women to sit at home and dont do anything..... Lol!

Mad o... Crazy remote control! grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by NLegendforte: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
omenka:
Uba is soon to become the number one enemy of Obidients the way he's been against the terrorist group and their actions.

He tread carefully before he has his head chopped off and hung on a spike in the marketplace.
Just stop talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Solsix(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
Online yappings
Lol, come force people to sit at home.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Flamengo: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
SpaceTour:
Ordinary minister? So what will the people that produced the first president of Nigeria now do?

Ndi abakaleke no get commonsense

What exactly do you want?

And who did this to you?

Odds are there that your reaching beyond

your limits and could unnecessarily get

worked up and exhausted.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by SpaceTour: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
I should be asking you what you wanted when you threw up a name of a former minister

Flamengo:

What exactly do you want?

And who did this to you?

Odds are there that your reaching beyond

your limits and could unnecessarily get

worked up and exhausted.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Impaka: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
accordadoga26:
Lol..

Na now day break.

They want to fix Nigeria but the Sadeast is in shambles.

This one wan buy market.

You want UGM to come for you.

Their principal Obi is watching you
Go and learn how to write spellings efulefu,why calling peter obi name hypocrisy.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Flamengo: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
SpaceTour:
I should be asking you what you wanted when you threw up a name of a former minister

Ok,nice to see you calm down,lets relate as

brothers,no hard feelings.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Akaujaa(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Why is it that those at the vanguard of Biafra agitation have dual citizenship? Eg Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa. Do they really believe in Biafra? Think about it!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by texas1990(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Cyberterror:
Just look at how Igbos are disgracing themselves in the national and international communities. They can't agree on simple issue of whether to sit at home or not to sit at home but think they can force a third class dullard like Peter Obi on Nigeria.
Don't mind the mumu E-goat, Obi should go and rule Biafra land not my country Nigeria
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by texas1990(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:
Hahahaha

Funny.

Ifeanyi knows he is capping.

Let him drive from Nnewi to head bridge onitsha ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Look at this goat again
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by boladez(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
wasuka14:
Nah only Lagos igbos like to dey do gra gra. One small boy wey no dey Nigeria they control their destiny any how. Instead make them focus on Samuel ekpa and send all his foot sodjer to journey of no return. They focus on taking over lagos from Yorubas. And afterwards, they will come online to cry and play victim card. Is that not mumu.
You wey, ran away from your papa land, want take over another person land. No be perish u want perish?
Igbos need to first secure your land. Secure and control your papa land before u can get mouth elsewhere.
Learn from old oyo empire nah. Yoruba secure oyo very well, before moving out to take over other lands.

Prickie, where Igbos tell you they want to take over lagos, this your head has been pumped with sewage by the political class. You cannot make any meaningful comment without abusing or hating igbos, your head is knocked!. Your hate of Igbo will eventually destroy you ...write this down.!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by TheZooHasFalln: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Solsix:

Lol, come force people to sit at home.
I'm sure you have seen the video of Ifeanyi Uba parading in his hometown Nnewi trying to stop people from sitting at home, but he shamefully and disgracefully mate empty streets. I know you must have seen the video but will never talk about it, so which of the Nnewi are you not sitting at home from your Oshogbo enclave?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by dododawa1: 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
Live beside Abakaliki shooting today
Southwest is d peaceful place to live
In NIGERIA.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by AjaoEstater(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
I have been following this forum for 13 years since I was 16 years old and it until this week I finally became a member. I was born in Oshodi-Isolo in 1994, my mum's family are Urobhos from Delta State and my dad (who passed away almost 2 years ago) is Awori sub-group of Yorubas. My first 14 years was in Nigeria, then I left to join my mum (who left me and my siblings 5 years before) in Republic of Ireland a country in the British Isles in Western Europe (2 of 4 of my sisters are Irish-born; I became a naturalized citizen about 4 years ago) where I spent another 14 years and 10 months. I moved back to Federation in January. Nigeria is so blessed and i would love to enlighten everyone about life in the Federation and Ireland. Thank you all. God Bless Nigeria, Long Live Nigeria.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
Simon Ekpa is from Ebonyi State and his sit.at home order is not observed in Ebonyi State....

He cripples economic acivities in other States but not his home State.

I do not blame Simon Ekpa at all.

Remember when The Yorubas were asked to join in solidarity sit at home sometime ago and we refused?

To start a war is veeeery easy. To end it is never as easy.

I hope Senator Ubah stays safe and he is able to bring about the cancellation of the sit at home order once and for all.

N.B If you engage me rudely, the curses and rudeness will be multiplied a billion times in your life daily...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by kafeii123: 12:34am On Jul 05, 2023
Yes
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Solsix(m): 5:10am On Jul 05, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
I'm sure you have seen the video of Ifeanyi Uba parading in his hometown Nnewi trying to stop people from sitting at home, but he shamefully and disgracefully mate empty streets. I know you must have seen the video but will never talk about it, so which of the Nnewi are you not sitting at home from your Oshogbo enclave?
You are funny, people are now enjoying Monday sit at home, but any other sit at home?? Una dey una own
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Brek: 5:34am On Jul 05, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Asin I don't understand the audacity.

Ifeanyi Uba should remind Him that He is an efelefu, leading a herd of efulefus.

Have You ever heard anyone from the umunna of Ekpa was arrested or killed doing this their ipob scam struggle??

All might be Igbo but all can never be ipob.

Ipob can continue to sit in their own house, they should leave those who are not pro ipob to do their business.

The security have a big role to play in sending this ugm bastards out of Igboland,but at some point it seemed as though the security could barely defend themselves, how then can they defend them from the armed criminals claiming freedom fighters??

This is why the people choose to stay in doors, getting in the crossfire between armed ipob sit at home enforcers is not a good option.
IPOB has denounced sit at home
Try again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Persons Fight Over N15m NDDC Largesse / Court Re-affirms Sheriffโ€™s Sack As PDP Chairman / Photo Of President Buhari With Boss Mustapha, The New SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.