Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,560 members, 7,847,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone (20037 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Leave Anambra State Alone. / Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue / We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Senator Uba is the real agitator, the guy Sabi make money off Nigeria Wella , so he has collected his own repatriation codely , but men like Simon don't know anything, they think violence is the way to go, they claim they are learning from the Isrealis yet they learn nothing, the Jews are their brother's keeper, they give charity to their brothers, I know one that gave $2 billion away and when you want him to brag about it, he won't, when you ask him why, he tells you he doesn't want bad karma ... The Igbo started well with apprenticeship, they rise by helping others especially their kinsmen, now this oluku from Finland think using Pull Him/Her Down
Syndrome (PhDs) is the best way to go . When Mazi needed weapons, he was jumping up and down lobbying different Nations , now that he is in the private residence of the DSS not jailed , his comrade should do same , lobbying everyone , there cannot be any release without agreements, even President Putin despite having the powers to crush his Chef negotiated and have an agreement as for that second oluku President Zelenskyy that refuse to negotiate, and put his people in perpetual mystery Amadioha would one day give him a knock in his head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Sharpsharp00123: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Adachizzy:
I don't understand how someone will be outside the country and declare a sit at home for a week!!!
It's easy to counter online but irl, no one wants to put head so you don't be a scapegoat.

Go to the village, no one will move.
How heartless!!!?? What about people that live on daily wages?
proeast said igbos are willingly staying at home that no one is forcing them

I wonder y a whole region will b willingly staying at home on Monday n if u dare go out na die n one mumu is calling that “willingly “

They cover their problems but let it b anywhere outside Igbo land n all hell must let lose

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Burgerlomo: 9:31am On Jul 04, 2023
The sit at home order is just crippling the economy of the region and also causing a serious hardship for the people, meanwhile the enforcer is somewhere outside the country yupping 😂 (enjoying) life.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Sharpsharp00123: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2023
triple996:
ndigbo hailed this idiot when he started, let them enjoy their sit at home
they are driven by hate n emotions

They support it due to hate for buhari n now buhari is gone n their problem still remain

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2023
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Jayhome24: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2023
Ubah may Jehovah bless you, I love bold men like you. It is still a big surprise to me with the way some igbo are so rich and well connected yet one bastard turned himself to Emperor over everyone and the most annoying things the bastard not even living in Nigeria.

Another annoying thing is many obi headless mobs here are very busy insulting Tinubu and everyone infat some of these goats are even boasting ready for a war but Ekpa a little boy sit their a s s at home forcefully they can't fight war with him but only ready to fight war with whoever not in their obidient cult. Shameless goats.

Obi you see your life what you can not do Ubah have done it shame on you. Obi bitch is waiting to become the president before he would stop sit at home what a stupid man, very useless wicked soul. I hate you Obi Nnwanem like hell.

Ubah may God bless you, obi may God punish you and so it shall be.

Ubah you earned my vote for this bold step this are men like Wike, Fayose etc men of courage and boldness.

F u c k Ekpa, f u c k sit at home and f u c k obi and his shameless headless mobs.

8 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Sharpsharp00123: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2023
Godfullsam:
How someone will stay in far away Finland and be giving instructions to some people in South east Nigeria still baffles me.

I thought the igbos are more intelligent and educated to have allowed such in their region.
that is d power of hate

It’s the hate for buhari that allow them lose their senses n now buhari is gone but their problem persist

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Sharpsharp00123: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2023
Godfullsam:
If this is happening in another region, you will hear the igbos saying nobody can try such in igbos land bla bla bla..

How can one coward in Finland be lording over a whole region in Nigeria and dishing out instructions at will?
one man in far away Finland is locking igbos up n they dare not go out but the same igbos will b d first to call others coward

See d irony of life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Essence20(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2023
Faiththatworks:
I usually don't comment on the Biafra struggle cos the Igbo part of me is a bit sympathetic to the deep root for the agitation of Biafra by Igbo people.
The desire for inclusion, development and recognition must never be ignored by the larger Nigerian Population.
Back to the statement made by the Senator,whilst growing up,my father used to tell me Anambra Men and women were the original movers and pioneers of the Igbo race,anywhere Ndi Anambra moved,the other Igbos must follow.
I didn't understand him but I think I have an idea of what he meant now,for the first time in Igbo history,leadership was ceded to Nnamdi Kanu from Abia,and Simon Ekpa from Ebonyi and this clowns are leading the Igbo race to Golgotha,they have taken the Igbo race back to 1959,pre-independence of Nigeria.
These hyenas have devored the soul of the Igbos and are leading the race like a captain who doesn't know his final destination.
I repeat Ndi Anambra must raise up and take over the direction of the Igbo race,it's a God ordained arrangement,and not a coincidence.
If in doubt about Ndi Anambra,ask yourself why since 1999 when Democracy was reintroduced,Igbos had to wait until 2023 when His Excellency Peter Obi forced a real conversation about an Igbo man becoming the President of Nigeria.
I repeat anywhere Ndi Anambra goes,the other Igbos must follow.
God bless Senator Ubah for standing up to the Ebonyi criminal called Simon Ekpa,now is the time for Other Ndi Anambra warriors to lead the Igbos out of Golgotha and back to the development.
God bless Ndi Anambra
God bless Ndigbo
God bless Nigeria
You should stop escalating this infighting in Igbo land if truly you're Igbo blood. I do not support the continued sit at home being enforced by Ekpa from Ebonyi state, but please, it's not about the state but the person. Yes Anambra has great men and women who are capable to lead the Igbo race as well as Enugu and other igbo states. We should cooperate not compete.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by eneye1(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2023
I wish sit-at-home can end. It's causing more harm than good. My igbo people, please, let us come together and make is work.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Sharpsharp00123: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2023
jeff1993:

Shut up dingbat!!!!! .... stupiiiid people like u are the ones making stupiiiidness scarce for market
y d girl no chose any school in d paradise east?

Y come n school in your called wasteland ?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Dididrumz(m): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2023
Adachizzy:
I don't understand how someone will be outside the country and declare a sit at home for a week!!!
It's easy to counter online but irl, no one wants to put head so you don't be a scapegoat.

Did he really order a week long sit-at-home?
I was supposed to travel to Enugu from Bayelsa, but the person I wanted to meet said there's a sit at home from Monday till Saturday this week.

So is it really true?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by davillian(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2023
This one that they should have placed bounty on his head in Finland
Let them do him aka style...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Alliswell248: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2023
Hmmmm.
Let there be peace in South east., South west, south south, north Central, north east and north west.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Nyanabo(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2023
Nigeria has a week ass diplomacy. If not what stopping them to extradite this man to come face he charges.

What even stopping them from going the Nnamdi kanu way?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by ziondaughter247: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2023
Faiththatworks:
I usually don't comment on the Biafra struggle cos the Igbo part of me is a bit sympathetic to the deep root for the agitation of Biafra by Igbo people.
The desire for inclusion, development and recognition must never be ignored by the larger Nigerian Population.
Back to the statement made by the Senator,whilst growing up,my father used to tell me Anambra Men and women were the original movers and pioneers of the Igbo race,anywhere Ndi Anambra moved,the other Igbos must follow.
I didn't understand him but I think I have an idea of what he meant now,for the first time in Igbo history,leadership was ceded to Nnamdi Kanu from Abia,and Simon Ekpa from Ebonyi and this clowns are leading the Igbo race to Golgotha,they have taken the Igbo race back to 1959,pre-independence of Nigeria.
These hyenas have devored the soul of the Igbos and are leading the race like a captain who doesn't know his final destination.
I repeat Ndi Anambra must raise up and take over the direction of the Igbo race,it's a God ordained arrangement,and not a coincidence.
If in doubt about Ndi Anambra,ask yourself why since 1999 when Democracy was reintroduced,Igbos had to wait until 2023 when His Excellency Peter Obi forced a real conversation about an Igbo man becoming the President of Nigeria.
I repeat anywhere Ndi Anambra goes,the other Igbos must follow.
God bless Senator Ubah for standing up to the Ebonyi criminal called Simon Ekpa,now is the time for Other Ndi Anambra warriors to lead the Igbos out of Golgotha and back to the development.
God bless Ndi Anambra
God bless Ndigbo
God bless Nigeria

See this one… This is how you people continue to create division amongst Igbos.. Where has any Igbo followed any Anambra person to?? Bunch low self esteemed people. Go and trace your history and be sure you are even qualified to call yourself Igbo in the first place! The original igbos do not brag and make noise like this.. they see no reason to always assert themselves over others.. come and try this your nonsense outside your Anambra and see if you won’t collect wotowoto..Always creating a nuisance of themselves online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Sharpsharp00123: 9:47am On Jul 04, 2023
eneye1:
I wish sit-at-home can end. It's causing more harm than good. My igbo people, please, let us come together and make is work.
proeast said u igbos like it like that n u are doing it willingly
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Kobicove(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2023
I'm happy that someone who is an elected government official is standing up to challenge that criminal!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Okwyjesus(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2023
Cyberterror:
Just look at how Igbos are disgracing themselves in the national and international communities. They can't agree on simple issue of whether to sit at home or not to sit at home but think they can force a third class dullard like Peter Obi on Nigeria.

Must you take your hatred for Obi to everything. Are you okay at all.

Are there not Oduduwa Agitator in SW
Why are you not concerned about the group that siezed radio station before handover.

Why obsessed with SE issues
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by wasuka14(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2023
Nah only Lagos igbos like to dey do gra gra. One small boy wey no dey Nigeria they control their destiny any how. Instead make them focus on Samuel ekpa and send all his foot sodjer to journey of no return. They focus on taking over lagos from Yorubas. And afterwards, they will come online to cry and play victim card. Is that not mumu.
You wey, ran away from your papa land, want take over another person land. No be perish u want perish?
Igbos need to first secure your land. Secure and control your papa land before u can get mouth elsewhere.
Learn from old oyo empire nah. Yoruba secure oyo very well, before moving out to take over other lands.

Ibrahimcoomasie:
Ifeanyi Ubah to Simon Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone’.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/03/observe-sit-at-home-in-your-village-leave-anambra-alone-ifeanyi-ubah-tells-simon-ekpa/

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by NaijaCover(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Bar1941(m): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2023
Until people like Ubah and other influential igbos start coming out and making frantic efforts against IPOB terrorists, nothing will change in Igboland. Noone except the Igbos themselves can bring peace to Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by adecz: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2023
Funny thing is that all Igbos outside
Igbo land go about their businesses
every Monday, but Ekpa and his co-travellers
want to kill Igbos and their businesses in Igbo land🤔🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by meolaniyi(m): 9:56am On Jul 04, 2023
All these people crying more than the bereaved. No politician has the mandate of the people. Bring MNK out and all these will stop.

No amount of paid propaganda can stop the seat at home

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Flangelo12: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2023
Dem no dey ever rate Ebonyi people.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Danladi147: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2023
accordadoga26:
Lol..

Na now day break.

They want to fix Nigeria but the Sadeast is in shambles.

This one wan buy market.

You want UGM to come for you.

Their principal Obi is watching you

HAVE YOU HEARD OF A NEW DISEASE IN TOWN,ITS CALLED IGBOPHOBIA. IT MEANS THE FEAR OF THE IGBOS.
I KNOW YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM IGBOPHOBIA SO GO TAKE YOUR DRUGS FIRST

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Danladi147: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2023
Cyberterror:
Just look at how Igbos are disgracing themselves in the national and international communities. They can't agree on simple issue of whether to sit at home or not to sit at home but think they can force a third class dullard like Peter Obi on Nigeria.
IGBOPHOBIA IS YOUR PROBLEM. GO CURE YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by TheboyGhost(m): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2023
Mitsurugi:

He specifically mentioned Nnewi and marshalled her boundaries yesterday. Don't be a twerp you already sound like a dullard.

Hahaha a far away stranger is calling me a dullard over an issue he knows nothing about aside what he reads and see online😄😄

You are the one sounding like a dullard Mr, cause you know nothing about the realities on ground.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Danladi147: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:
Hahahaha

Funny.

Ifeanyi knows he is capping.

Let him drive from Nnewi to head bridge onitsha 😄😄

He said starting from Nnewi. All you enemies of Igbo will die of this new pandemic in town called IGBOPHOBIA( Fear of the igbos)
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by IrepChrist: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2023
Adachizzy:

Go to the village, no one will move.
How heartless!!!?? What about people that live on daily wages?

In as much as i acknowledge the legitimacy of the struggle for emancipation what is absurd is one young man coasing in Finland and telling people what to do in Nigeria. If he is really a freedom fighter let him come and face the Nigerian government. I hate to see how people suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NGF: Security Agents Must Stop Violation Of Interstate Lockdown / Wike Defends Obaseki’s ₦60 Billion Printing Claim / Remove Your Cassocks, Join Politics, Garba Shehu Replies Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.