Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss (1784 Views)

Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This / (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss by dahdah: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2011
pls fellow nairalanders i need hot tutorial on how to kiss. i was with my girlfriend last night trying to make love with her. she initially refuse to allow me,but at last she agreed, i was later surprised when she said, dada ,you dnt even knw how to kiss,go for kissing tutorial. pls mates give me more tutorial on it cos i dnt want to be put to shame the second tym
Re: My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss by freecocoa(f): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2011
go buy a truck load of mojo and watch.
Re: My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss by MrCork17: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2011
dahdah . Bro. did you go to public school? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2011
Try google.com!. . . . It doesnt bite! wink
Re: My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss by slimyem: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2011
you dont know how to kiss or you've got bad breath?
I'm sure its the latter.check yourself bro!
Re: My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss by kemmeye: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2011
dahdah:

pls fellow nairalanders i need hot tutorial on how to kiss. i was with my girlfriend last night trying to make love with her. she initially refuse to allow me,but at last she agreed, i was later surprised when she said, dada ,you dnt even knw how to kiss,go for kissing tutorial. pls mates give me more tutorial on it cos i dnt want to be put to shame the second tym

hahahahahahahaha omg oh
Re: My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss by omega25red(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2011
kemmeye:

hahahahahahahaha omg oh
Dude i know right? grin grin grin grin grin BWahahahahahah

he wants tutorial for kissing hahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss by abrahym(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2011
tell her to lecture you
Re: My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss by citous(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2011
There is only one way to learn em; get the tutorial from her.
Re: My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss by UncleJJ(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2011
cool Hey, Ladies and Gentlemen!

Thier's is a big difference btw kissing and KisSiNg wink

The easiest way to learn in quite a short time, would be to use "sweets" . You know- like buttermints or something.

lick the sweet, by taking turns. The sweet should remain btw your lips/mouth.

Voila, in a few tries - you'll become a world class kisser. Now, all you to do is - kiss more!! cool
Re: My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2011
@OP
so this your gf is asking you to go meet some other women so that THEY can teach you how to kiss?! strange dont you think?!

as someone already said, she is the best teacher you could ever get, ask HER to teach you, et voila!
Re: My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss by AmakaG29(f): 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2011
Don't bite
Don't suck too hard
Don't try to eat her face
Don't rush
Don't give up (it takes practice)

Take your time, Relax, Vary the intensity, Slip in a little tongue when you're ready,
Follow her signals about what she likes

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss by HighChief4(m): 1:18am On Oct 06, 2011
OP seems to be another virgin boy. Very funny thread
Re: My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss by itiswell1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2011
Free ticket to learn from other babes
Re: My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2011
Why can't the babes in the house assist this young dude
Re: My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss by tellwisdom: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2011
Buy a female TOY or BABY DOLL and start ur tutorial. Smooching is allowed, if the toy get biyest, press am sad sad sad

3 in 1  sad sad
Re: My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss by 2nex(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2011
jst stat anyhow its gradual proses bt dnt fuk up!by bitin hr
Re: My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss by callme2: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2011
@poster

she is the best person to teach you except you wan get another girl friend that you can be doing it with
Re: My Girlfriend Told ''i Don't Knw How To Kiss by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 24, 2016
AmakaG29:
Don't bite
Don't suck too hard
Don't try to eat her face
Don't rush
Don't give up (it takes practice)

Take your time, Relax, Vary the intensity, Slip in a little tongue when you're ready,
Follow her signals about what she likes

Lol amaka feeling funky

(1) (Reply)

What Do Gals Think About Wen Having Sex? / Why You Shouldn't Be A Shy Guy / Share Your Dating Experiences And Lessons Learnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.