Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This (6400 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by OndoRaph(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
I write projects for Faculty of Arts undergraduates students. I write and deliver MS-Word files via email, it doesn't matter which school or location my clients are found. Recently, I just wrote for a lady who paid for the service in full. After submission to one university, she got a good grade now she is pressuring to come visit all the way from her State to mine. She told me she wants to appreciate me better with just the two of us together. I don't mix business with pleasure but this is a done biz. I Need Advice.

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by shortgun(m): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
Stay away from her, women respect mystery men more.
She will be going crazy thinking about how to make you want her.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Rokiat(f): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
So what do you want us to do with this piece of information?

Are you a child or are you just incapable of making decisions on your own, that you need random people on the internet to tell you what to do?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
Werey dey use style advertise him business

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by TemplarLandry: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Funny

I dedicate “Credit Score” by Rexxie feat. Zlatan & NSG to that babe. Funny!.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by OndoRaph(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rokiat:

Are you a child or are you just incapable of making decisions on your own, that you need random people on the internet to tell you what to do?
Advice is given to awaken or spark some dormant and docile senses, not that we lack em.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Streetmovement(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I guess business is business grin
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by OndoRaph(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
Battlefield2:
Werey dey use style advertise him business
What do you advise?
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by OndoRaph(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
shortgun:
Stay away from her, women respect mystery men more.
She will be going crazy thinking about how to make you want her.
I got you in fact I overstand you
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by OndoRaph(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Funny.
You didn't dedicate any joint?
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by TimiMore: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Drop your contact. Let's talk
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Abolodje: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
OndoRaph:
I write projects for Faculty of Arts undergraduates students. I write and deliver MS-Word files via email, it doesn't matter which school or location my clients are found. Recently, I just wrote for a lady who paid for the service in full. After submission to one university, she got a good grade now she is pressuring to come visit all the way from her State to mine. She told me she wants to appreciate me better with just the two of us together. I don't mix business with pleasure but this is a done biz. I Need Advice.
Bro go hang yourself since you’re not man enough to make decisions for yourself
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by OndoRaph(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
TimiMore:
Drop your contact. Let's talk
raphaelondo@gmail.com
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by OndoRaph(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Abolodje:

You might just want to take this statement back

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Abolodje: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
OndoRaph:
You might just want to take this statement back

Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by intruder15(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
OndoRaph:

Are you sure you need advise? Cuz you sounded like someone that knows what u want
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by tunize(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
Don’t bang her
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Thomasankara(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
[/color]she wan come collect the money back from you🤣🤣🤣🤣use your sense,na trap[color=#770077]
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by OndoRaph(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
intruder15:

Are you sure you need advise? Cuz you sounded like someone that knows what u want
Wish I did?
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by OndoRaph(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
tunize:
Don’t bang her
Why
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Sirchiboy: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
OndoRaph:
How far bro.
You don carry d matter reach here
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Osashalom: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
Sirchiboy:
How far bro.
You don carry d matter reach here
Where the matter first dey? Lolz
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Nairalander248: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rokiat:

How are we sure you are not the girl in question grin
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by OndoRaph(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Osashalom:
Where the matter first dey? Lolz
You took it out of my lips, ask him

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Iamzik: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]she wan come collect the money back from you🤣🤣🤣🤣use your sense,na trap[color=#770077]

Best comment so far🤣🤣
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by CJStarz: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
Run,son,runnnnnn....for your life and your future
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by CJStarz: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
Habaaaa .....that was way too harsh,mehnn.

Abolodje:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by pek(m): 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
OndoRaph:
Keep doing illegal business and chasing clout at the same time.
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by tunize(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
OndoRaph:
Why
Mixing business with pleasure is not idea business should be business.
Additionally you don’t have to be the regular guy that jumps on such offer “free pussy” decline and move on.
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by zikter(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
OndoRaph:
Mostly this kind of question is seeking for validation to sleep around. If you don't mix business with pleasure, then why the question?
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by candygist: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
OndoRaph:

Send her my address and I will stand for you bro. She will think I'm you.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by gannod(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
OndoRaph:

Tell her you don't mix business with pleasure, be blunt about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do / A Thread For Me And My Celebrity Crush / See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.