Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? (29422 Views)

Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than Educated Ones / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing / My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Trustedpronet: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
CWhy is it easy to toast an educated girls than the unlettered girls
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Jeyun: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
shineeye1:
Marriages of uneducated people are mostly founded on customs and traditions which run deep and stable whereas most marriages of the educated are founded on westernized civilization where liberties and freedom to misbehave is now the order..
well spoken, and that is where the problem is. Culture, west and Africa are two different things argue with our forefathers who marry 4 to 5 wife's without any history of divorce. Most of them are more literate than the so called educated cult boys and girls we have today as graduates
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by bentenny(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
The invasion of woke culture!
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by franchasofficia: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
IconicR:
Sugar daddy I no sabi anything oooo
😂
You ke, hehe, make I shutting up my mouthses for now lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by emanobis(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2023
If you have bad character, nothing ever changes that, even Education can't change it
Most educated ladies feel they are now untouchable, they see themselves as equals with the man, they see submission as weakness.
They forget completely that family is and will never be the same as Profession
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by olamilarks(m): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
Maybe na wokeness cause am.
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by dangotesmummy: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
Jeyun:
u are the mgbeke for speaking ill of innocent poor children who cannot challenge God or turn their situation around. Na water full your brain de way I dey see u. For your information those kind of children are far more hard working and always make it in life than the Wait make my papa die make we share him wealth lazy type like u..
you talk way too much for a man grin

Meanwhile you really need to work on your spellings.in a bid to respond angrily,you were just mistyping a lot of jargons.so instead of wasting your emotions and time on NL, register for adult classes.this your illiteracy is getting irritating because I don't understand why you are so triggeredgrin tongue
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
7arrows:

Go to idumota, yaba, trade fair and see uneducated women controlling billions yet have respect and loyalty to thier hubby
are they uneducated self... ? Is education just university certificate... Cos a primary or secondary School leaver is educated

1 Like

Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Annistars: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
I too know, husband know wife know
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Tommydare(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
Who told you uneducated wives don't have a source of livelihood? Abi na only office job be the only source of livelihood.
dalass:
I actually feel that the marriages of uneducated people don't last. The marriages of educated people are usually done properly and each mostly have their jobs and sources of livelihood.

Whereas those uneducated people mostly get married and the girl/ lady who is the wife to be usually have nothing doing financially so is a liability or is earning peanuts with many kids. I have seen husbands just picking up few stuffs and leaving the homes for the wife and kids when the burden almost chokes the life of the man who himself is probably an artisan or gateman undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by gannod(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
The uneducated ones take to correction easily but the educated ones are impervious to correction. Most of the educated ones, especially the women, are not submissive.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by bishopdtutu(m): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
irst marriage is not for two strict people, one has to fall mugu or better still overlook and accept many things.
A graduate is more advance and have some white man mentality because they are educated and can read whatever both online and offline while am uneducated woman has am africa mentality which she knows the man is the head of the house, she can accept many of his mistakes just as u forgive ur children of their mistakes but am educated wife take everything serious because of pride and entitle mentality there by competing with her husband.
You can take advantage of ur uneducated wife in so many occasions compared to the educated one.
If u have an uneducated women who is business minded and has understanding then just open business for her and have a happy family e.g orhobo and igbo women are very good examples, while an educated working woman will some times prefer her work more than the marriage all because she want to be dependent.
Op their are more but just..

God will continue to increase your knowledge.
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by greatefa1011(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
Over Sabi and money bundled with pride dey scatter marriage quick quick.
Just as Couple that are orphans last more and stay more peaceful than Couples with adviser Parents who already had broken homes or relationship.
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Dinieoj(f): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
izonborn098:
First marriage is not for two strict people, one has to fall mugu or better still overlook and accept many things.
A graduate is more advance and have some white man mentality because they are educated and can read whatever both online and offline while am uneducated woman has am africa mentality which she knows the man is the head of the house, she can accept many of his mistakes just as u forgive ur children of their mistakes but am educated wife take everything serious because of pride and entitle mentality there by competing with her husband.
You can take advantage of ur uneducated wife in so many occasions compared to the educated one.
If u have an uneducated women who is business minded and has understanding then just open business for her and have a happy family e.g orhobo and igbo women are very good examples, while an educated working woman will some times prefer her work more than the marriage all because she want to be dependent.
Op their are more but just
You see men are the problem why taking advantage of the uneducated one, my take is that selfishness is another cause.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by greatefa1011(m): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
Yes it's a fact. Take it or leave it.
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Afobaba33(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
Submissiveness.
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Kobojunkiee: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
bentenny:
The invasion of woke culture!
olamilarks:
Maybe na wokeness cause am.
So when marriage abandonments, which have now been criminalized, were instead the rampant norm under your traditional way, what was to blame? undecided
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Joshmanfashion(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
Husband work while wife take care of home affairs anything outside that it cannot last they are just pretenders I swear.
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by izonborn098(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ijaw women are also business minded but u can't compare them with igbo or orhobo''' but majority of ijaw women don't depend on their husband...
sylve11:

ijew women nko? Them nor sabi business? cool
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by izonborn098(m): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
Yes'' but men will one time or other will play their superior roles and that is where the problem comes from because educated women will not want to be played..
Dinieoj:

You see men are the problem why taking advantage of the uneducated one, my take is that selfishness is another cause.
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by themanderon: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
Do you know who I am mentality. That's the problem. Those uneducated ones know more about marriage than the so-called educated illiterates.
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by olamilarks(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
So when marriage abandonments, which have now been criminalized, were instead the rampant norm under your traditional way, what was to blame? undecided
I'll pass! I don't mess with your moniker, its always a longy windy street of mentions, bye!
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Blackdisciple(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
IconicR:
How? The oversabi(educated) should be the reason to make it last long but it always turn out the other ways.

You have said it all so no need asking him how
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Cutehector(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
Una go explain tire for this thread.
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Blackdisciple(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
Na me know pass dey cos am
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by stevups(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
Hathor5:
Unfortunately, I could not find any data for Nigeria but a quick google search will show you that in Western countries the divorce rate is higher for the poor, uneducated and unskilled.

That is in another clime. But not in Nigeria. Op is seriously right
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by stevups(m): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
rockyh:
An unsubmissive lady whether educated or not is the major reason for divorce from a man's perceptive.

Uneducated will always submit to educated husband
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Shawl001(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
Cos the educated love with their mind, the uneducated love with their heart.

Simple!
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by Jeyun: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
dangotesmummy:
you talk way too much for a man grin

Meanwhile you really need to work on your spellings.in a bid to respond angrily,you were just mistyping a lot of jargons.so instead of wasting your emotions and time on NL, register for adult classes.this your illiteracy is getting irritating because I don't understand why you are so triggeredgrin tongue
so a 65 year old man like u still see keypad typing error as illiteracy? chai I pity for your up bringing. Learned mugu
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by ShaqFu: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
Simple, the uneducated woman knows her place.
Re: Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? by FKMagazine(m): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
Simply ITK & lack of selflessness in both parties

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth / Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage / My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.