Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol (41750 Views)

Breaking!!! NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price To N617 Per Litre / Subsidy Removal: Fuel Pump Price Rises To 800 CFA In Benin Republic – KPMG’ / Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by jogsman01(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2023
Let the poor breeeeath grin

6 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by LandMann: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2023
Where's Dangote Fuel?

They shouldn't tell Nigerians that they can't produce after getting billions of dollars from Nigeria tax payers to fund Dangote refinery

9 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2023
Renewed Hopelessness..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by EnglishUsa: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2023
Very good...... dollar is grin grin fuel is shocked shocked we tell you know gree

8 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Dannycypher(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2023
Nigeria we hail thee.
We will Still survive.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by olisaEze(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2023
Was Dangote refinery commissioned to refine fuel or coconut water?? Its first product delivery is already late by two months now! Nigerians are only waiting for the PEPT to deliver their judgement hence no protest against whatever the alleged mandate robbers do. Let that verdict go in favor of injustice and watch Nigeria descend into the anarchy it has already been threatened twice with! A cowardly rat cornered, with limited options, will fight back!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by OZIOGU1: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2023
This government needs direction, currently running on Auto-pilot, How can a you keep increasing with palliatives care? I hope Tinubu is not on a revenge mission? Well this is not going to be funny. Bought fuel this morning for 20k, is as if my tank was empty before buying the fuel.

5 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by kingi777: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2023
8k will cushion the effect of fuel price increase

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Nduzeal4life: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2023
This is the renewed hope, sorry for you people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by ogwuche4u(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:
And I bought fuel yesterday at the old price.
I just bought this morning for 537.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by hisexcellency34: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2023
It's like these people are mad

3 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Dafresh: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:
It's for the main time, everything will normalise very soon. On behalf of Mr President i apologize for every inconvenience this is causing the good citizens of this great country.

Mr President is working around the clock to make this country very great and ease the suffering of the Masses. God Bless you all.

Cc: PATRON
Is that what he (TINUBU) told you? Fuel price will never come down except APC is not in power.

6 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2023
tinubus image launderers have all disappered from this thread..if its news concerning obi they will begin to masturbate.

bunch of idiots.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by princeade86(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:
It's for the main time, everything will normalise very soon. On behalf of Mr President i apologize for every inconvenience this is causing the good citizens of this great country.

Mr President is working around the clock to make this country very great and ease the suffering of the Masses. God Bless you all.

but 2012, subsidy is a scam and even Mr President was among people sponsored then protest with good securities and area boys. Continue. We dey together.

13 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Zealag(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2023
Am waiting until it gets to 1K before I will start buying,8K is too much for me to start spending on cheap fuels😠

7 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Gondonu: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2023
grin The it will favour me and my family people no gree say pim. All of una go well by force. Yeye.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Acekidc4(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2023
Dafresh:

Is that what he (TINUBU) told you? Fuel price will never come down except APC is not in power.

Yes that's what he told me.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by imoowo(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2023
This is the end may God Help us.

3 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Ara21(f): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2023
They should adjust it to ₦1000 per litre. People are finding it difficult to survive and they are adding to the hardship.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by tonytony208(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:

Should we remind you that there was no subsidy payment when fuel was selling for 200 Naira plus?

How come the price increases now despite the status quo?

7 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Kukutenla: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
It will favour me and my family

5 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2023
Chai!!!
This one too sure say E go favour all of us!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Angelfrost(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2023
Yeah... Keep increasing it!

It will favor all Nigerians! cool

A Dollar is currently sitting pretty at #820! tongue

5 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by advanceDNA: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2023
isArray:
I'm feel so sorry for business owners

Na only business owners??
Na consumers wey go patronize business owners go see red pass...

5 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Kukutenla: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2023
YourMrBoo:
Let the poor breath...

Who hold their nose

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Hmmm my pple, with thw way things are going in this country, is it not better i japa to UK?

UK that fuel is around 1,451 naira per liter?

In UK, people don't use their cars anyhow...na to walk and use public transport (which also costs money, o!)

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Tommydare(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2023
Abeg stop that
Acekidc4:

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Kukutenla: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2023
IconicR:
🤔 it'll eventually come down
Say it will favour me and my family
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Dafresh: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:

Yes that's what he told me.
You're the only person in APC
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2023
tonytony208:

Should we remind you that there was no subsidy payment when fuel was selling for 200 Naira plus?

How come the price increases now despite the status quo?

LOL..there was subsidy then...it was its withdrawal that led to increase in price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React / 'EduGate': 8 Controversies That Led To Betta Edu’s ‘downfall’ / APC Picks Yahaya Bello As Audu's Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.