Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol (41762 Views)

Breaking!!! NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price To N617 Per Litre / Subsidy Removal: Fuel Pump Price Rises To 800 CFA In Benin Republic – KPMG’ / Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by dondavinchi(m): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2023
When dangote go start to produce fuel na abi , na scam

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by sylve11: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:
And I bought fuel yesterday at the old price.

Well, I got lucky
cheesy

Truth be told, if it was Peter Obi in charge, and Obi was the one that removed subsidy, I won't be bashing him...at all.

If we kept subsidy, yes we will enjoy subsidy , until it's cost rises beyond our entire revenue....then we would be at Sri Lanka levels...no money to spend or even loot.

And IMF would be looking at us one kind....

As if you nor go buy fuel again for your life. undecided cool

4 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by ibinaboonline: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2023
I read comments here saying it will normalize and I'm reminded how many Nigerians choose to blindfold and deceive themselves. What exactly will normalize? I suspect they mean we'll get used to the suffering and paying 617/liter of fuel as time goes on. Of that, I have no doubt. But to tell people with their eyes wide open that the price of fuel will crash to normal again is deceitful. You never stop to ask yourself what good is the subsidy removal if you have to fund the so-called subsidy they removed. Are the actors making less or more money now? Suffering and smiling. They promised you 8k per month for a couple of months (which we all know won't even reach majority of Nigerians) and then hike fuel pump price to 617 naira, a move with nuclear effect on the economy and standard of living. What good is your 8k and other income, then?. How thoughtful of them. Make una dey ask questions o.

6 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Anaskie(m): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2023
IconicR:
πŸ€” it'll eventually come down
Remember that's what they told us last month grin

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by NOwazobia: 10:12am On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:
It's for the main time, everything will normalise very soon. On behalf of Mr President i apologize for every inconvenience this is causing the good citizens of this great country.

Mr President is working around the clock to make this country very great and ease the suffering of the Masses. God Bless you all.

Cc: PATRON
Oga shut up!

4 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by blueAgent(m): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2023
IamAtikulate:
The fuel increment will favour me and my family. Tinubu really scammed his BATstards

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yahoo yahoo president grin grin grin
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Diligence: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2023
Point of Correction. NNPC adjusted price to ₦568k this morning...

Judiciary: Please do the needful

APC/Tinubu want Nigerians to protest ...

4 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by SemperFid: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

UK that fuel is around 1,451 naira per liter?

In UK, people don't use their cars anyhow...na to walk and use public transport (which also costs money, o!)

What is the wage level and standard of living in U.K? How many people in U.K need fuel to just charge their phone as I am doing compare to people that need it for their vehicles.

Are you not tired of going about this forum talking absolute nonsense, like don't you have any brains?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2023
Nasri100:

You are still Acting like Nigeria is the UK. Like Nigeria have got sane leaders that care about the common man.

My man thinks These corrupt leaders will invest the money saved from subsidy back into the population? Dey play. HAHA

How much is the average salaries of senators and co again? Whats the minimum wage in Nigeria?

I read somewhere they are planning to renovate a government building with N20bn or so when the common man cant even buy fuel.

Finally, in a bid to alleviate the suffering of the common man, government decides to give them 8k monthly as palliative grin grin grin grin grin

I don't support this government. I never voted for APC or PDP or even LP.

But right now, we don't have choices. We don't have freedom of action.

If we bring back subsidy, it would bite is badly in the next few years.

We don't have to like it

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Iykenuwa(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2023
HeadNigga:
Is the new pump price of petrol still going to favour you and your family?

When we are ready to face reality the song will change. I dedicate "zombie" by fella to the suffering and smiling Nigerians. Great jam!

It will favour me and mine,

because

"All things work together for good to them that love God, and that are called according to His purpose."

When there was famine in the whole world, Jacob did not send his sons to BEG food, HE SENT THEM TO BUY, and even added gifts to the money.

So calm down. God is for me, nothing can be against me.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2023
SemperFid:

What is the wage level and standard of living in U.K? How many people in U.K need fuel to just charge their phone as I am doing compare to people that need it for their vehicles.

Are you not tired of going about this forum talking absolute nonsense, like don't you have any brains?

What is the tax rate in the UK?
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by SemperFid: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2023
Kukutenla:

Is the lie not getting sour in your mouth all this while you've been repeating it?
When did we run out of money from paying subsidy? You lie too much I'm suspecting you're related to the legendary lying Muhammad

That guy na fool. All through this year na just one line of nonsense lie he keeps repeating continuously
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2023
SemperFid:

That guy na fool. All through this year na just one line of nonsense lie he keeps repeating continuously

Lol

cheesy

Lol

cheesy

Obsession is hot!
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by CodeTemplar: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2023
IamAtikulate:
The fuel increment will favour me and my family. Tinubu really scammed his BATstards

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
come to think of it. It is favouring people with renewable businesses o.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by a4cube: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

UK that fuel is around 1,451 naira per liter?

In UK, people don't use their cars anyhow...na to walk and use public transport (which also costs money, o!)
Talk what you know. Petrol is 1.50 pounds but they have the purchasing power. Three hours work on minimum wage is one month minimum wage in Nigeria. So 3 hours work will pay for your petrol for one week. So when you do comparism be objective.

7 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by slowice(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:
And I bought fuel yesterday at the old price.

Well, I got lucky cheesy

Truth be told, if it was Peter Obi in charge, and Obi was the one that removed subsidy, I won't be bashing him...at all.

If we kept subsidy, yes we will enjoy subsidy , until it's cost rises beyond our entire revenue....then we would be at Sri Lanka levels...no money to spend or even loot.

And IMF would be looking at us one kind....

Removing subsidy isn't the problem. There's no sincerity of purpose and no clear cut plan on how they intend to stabilize things in the long run. They are simply banking on hope without making necessary sacrifices on their part.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by ceejay80s(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:
It's for the main time, everything will normalise very soon. On behalf of Mr President i apologize for every inconvenience this is causing the good citizens of this great country.

Mr President is working around the clock to make this country very great and ease the suffering of the Masses. God Bless you all.

Craze dey worry U for head.....
Tinubu dey buy fuel?

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Nasri100(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

We don't have to like it

No wait who is We?

You don't have choices.

Me I have got choices, I am not in your family. I am well and ok without Nigeria.

If Nigeria claim to be saving money from subsidy yet still running some of the most expensive governance in that sh*t hole, then I have nothing else to say.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2023
Nasri100:

No wait who is We?

You don't have choices.

Me I have got choices, I am not in your family. I am well and ok without Nigeria.

If Nigeria claim to be saving money from subsidy yet still running some of the most expensive governance in that sh*t hole, then I have nothing else to say.

Enjoy!

Nigeria has made a lot of bad choices over the years which has led us to.this point.

That's why
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by a4cube: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2023
GodPrince:
Somebody better call that mothafucka to order. We didn't stress on voting queues to vote him only to get this economic terrorism in return. Watin be this na? The guy is quick to make me regret voting him, unlike Buhari I started regret voting Buhari at least 2 years into his government but this just under 2 months I'm so full of regrets
Are you born to regret every of your actions?
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2023
slowice:

Removing subsidy isn't the problem. There's no sincerity of purpose and no clear cut plan on how they intend to stabilize things in the long run. They are simply banking on hope without making necessary sacrifices on their part.

The truth is that subsidy removal was always going to be hard

That's why it has been opposed by Nigerians for decades.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2023
a4cube:
Talk what you know. Petrol is 1.50 pounds but they have the purchasing power. Three hours work on minimum wage is one month minimum wage in Nigeria. So 3 hours work will pay for your petrol for one week. So when you do comparism be objective.

And how is their tax rate?

If we implemented UK tax rate here, we would all scream hell
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by passmas4u(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:

One of the dumb people in Nigeria
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by SemperFid: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

What is the tax rate in the UK?

Do you know what the NHS does and how it functions? You think all na joke. What kind of person are you self.

If your kidney fails now ur people will be asking for donation on Facebook to afford a transplant out of pocket and before the donation completes, you're cold.

With the NHS and how it is funded by taxpayers money when you need a new kidney, it is done in just a snap of a finger.

How many people in Nigeria actually by fuel for their cars? If we have a constant electricity do you know that the fuel consumption of this country will drop by 70%?

Who even told you that the country does not have money to finance subsidy? Wetin Nigerian govt de use the money for if not looting. There is no pipe borne water anymore which means Water corporation has collapsed, electricity is zero, healthcare is zero, roads are death traps, security is zero, what exactly is the money for?

8 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

We don't have to like it

see them lol..you wan start dey use style to dissociate yourself from the party you supported..omo laugh wan kill me for here.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2023
SemperFid:

Do you know what the NHS does and how it functions? You think all na joke. What kind of person are you self.

If your kidney fails now ur people will be asking for donation on Facebook to afford a transplant out of pocket and before the donation completes, you're cold.

With the NHS and how it is funded by taxpayers money when you need a new kidney, it is done in just a snap of a finger.

How many people in Nigeria actually by fuel for their cars? If we have a constant electricity do you know that the fuel consumption of this country will drop by 70%?

Who even told you that the country does not have money to finance subsidy? Wetin Nigerian govt de use the money for if not looting. There is no pipe borne water anymore which means Water corporation has collapsed, electricity is zero, healthcare is zero, roads are death traps, security is zero, what exactly is the money for?

At the end, we are not the masters of our fate

Good moaning.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Trizzyy(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2023
Las Las every body go chop jagajaga sorry jagaban breakfast.
May the hike favour me and my ansestor πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬πŸ‘¬πŸ‘¬πŸ‘¬πŸ‘¬πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by blacksam01: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:

paid online keyboardist
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Nasri100(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

Nigeria has made a lot of bad choices over the years which has led us to.this point.

That's why

Good, this is why the first thing on your mind shouldn't be removing subsidy to add more suffering to Nigerians that are just recovering from 8 years of Buhari grin

Nigerian senators and co with their lazy black ass will never adjust to economic realities by taking a pay cut and forgoing other benefits.

Running expensive government yet still talking subsidy. Nonsense country. Nonsense leaders.

3 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Mrbenny001: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2023
I won't be shock to hear Nigeria government still paying some kind of subsidy...if subsidy is removed%100 na 800 straight..abeg when is dangote starting..haha... nothing in view

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2023
Rayban25:

see them lol..you wan start dey use style to dissociate yourself from the party you supported..omo laugh wan kill me for here.

I hate APC, PDP and LP.

I never voted for them, nor do I like them. In the last election I was backing a smaller party.

My support for subsidy removal dates back to 2012 when GEJ, NOI and SLS opened my eyes. Prior to that, I had backed retention of subsidy for years. Since 1993. I even was one of those who was angry with a Obasanjo minister for being insensitive for suggesting subsidy removal.

I no like tinubu. If there was a rerun, I would have voted against him.

If you understand subsidy, you would get why it is bad.

Anyway,you don't have to believe me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Court Adjourns Igboho Hearing Till Monday. 'Why He Can't Be Extradited Nigeria' / Gunmen Behead Chris Ohizu, Imo LG Boss After Collecting β‚¦β€Ž6M Ransom / Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.