Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol (41755 Views)

Breaking!!! NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price To N617 Per Litre / Subsidy Removal: Fuel Pump Price Rises To 800 CFA In Benin Republic – KPMG’ / Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by lavylilly: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
Times are getting tougher in Nigeria undecided
I am about to resign as they have refused hydrid or work at home.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by erniok(m): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

So what is UK tax rate then?
And what is their accountability to public funds rate. When you talk of tax, talk of accountability and also living conditions. Like I said stop comparing apples with mangoes.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by thatigboman: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

UK that fuel is around 1,451 naira per liter?

In UK, people don't use their cars anyhow...na to walk and use public transport (which also costs money, o!)
and their minimum wage is what?
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2023
erniok:

And what is their accountability to public funds rate. When you talk of tax, talk of accountability and also living conditions. Like I said stop comparing apples with mangoes.

What is their tax rate?

Simple question.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Curious346: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2023
Rayban25:
grin
dey play
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Cloudflare: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2023
IamAtikulate:
The fuel increment will favour me and my family. Tinubu really scammed his BATstards

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

CC @seunmsg Pandoraobi Leodeking moh247 etc

You'll never see the above monikers on threads like this πŸ˜‚ by the time the okpolor eye is done with them their eyes go clear
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2023
thatigboman:
and their minimum wage is what?

And their tax rate is what?
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by lavylilly: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2023
isArray:
I'm feel so sorry for business owners
it's extremely a terrible situation
VAT
WHT
Customs
E choke
The revenue generating agencies are rushing businesses

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by ViktorCash: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2023
sadE be like say we go miss Buhari like this oh. No free money again oh! Brace up fellas

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by greggng: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:
And I bought fuel yesterday at the old price.

Well, I got lucky cheesy

Truth be told, if it was Peter Obi in charge, and Obi was the one that removed subsidy, I won't be bashing him...at all.

If we kept subsidy, yes we will enjoy subsidy , until it's cost rises beyond our entire revenue....then we would be at Sri Lanka levels...no money to spend or even loot.

And IMF would be looking at us one kind....

Una never see anything. How can u justify the fact that the govt is buying bullet proof car for all governors ...what happened to the one the former governors are using ? So the poor will now be subsidising govt appointees? We re not serious ...the reason why some of you are supporting this govt is cos of ethnic reason...but on due time all of you will regret

4 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by lavylilly: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2023
Chummynoni:
It’s getting heated πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
You had better leave when you can,Ghnana is cool so is South Africa
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by lavylilly: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2023
ViktorCash:
sadE be like say we go miss Buhari like this oh. No free money again oh! Brace up fellas
You never they miss am like this
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2023
greggng:

Una never see anything. How can u justify the fact that the govt is buying bullet proof car for all governors ...what happened to the one the former governors are using ? So the poor will now be subsidising govt appointees? We re not serious ...the reason why some of you are supporting this govt is cos of ethnic reason...but on due time all of you will regret

And where did I justify government doing all that?

Plus, I think that government should stop all that nonsense really.

But the problem is,the money saved won't cover our subsidy costs for a year.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by a4cube: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

Here is the thing.

If we took Aso rock budget for this year and added it to National assembly budget for this year and even added the 71 billion national assembly is spending on cars, it won't cover subsidy costs for 2 months.

That's the issue.
This is complete lie. The actual litres we consume is not what they pay for. They inflate the litres. NNPC have not paid for subsidy for almost 2 years now yet we buy for 200 before Bala blu podium madness.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by erniok(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

What is their tax rate?

Simple question.

Read my response but you seem to be incorrigible so I'll leave you to wallow in wickedness. Maybe that's what helps you sleep better at night.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Cloudflare: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2023
Rayban25:
tinubus image launderers have all disappered from this thread..if its news concerning obi they will begin to masturbate.

bunch of idiots.

CC Seunmsg Pandoraobi Leodeking moh247 etc

Let me help you to mention them bro. See them here Seunmsg Pandoraobi Leodeking moh247. You'll never see them on threads like this for as long as it is not about Obi the country can cripple and burn to hell

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by bonnyhope: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2023
isArray:
I'm feel so sorry for business owners

Business owners will adjust accordingly

Pity the salary earners
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2023
Naira devaluation na Una mate?

The naira devaluation is the major factor responsible for the very high inflation
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Acekidc4(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Ndi Ara.

Why the Abuse?? When no be say Na ₦100 ah dey buy Fuel!! πŸ™„
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Charly68: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2023
We used to buy it for 650 cfa in Cameroon .. I know it will still jump up if smuggling must be curtailed .. Nigerians should braze up for inflation
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by babayinka77(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

FAKE NEWS!
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by bonnyhope: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2023
LandMann:
Where's Dangote Fuel?

They shouldn't tell Nigerians that they can't produce after getting billions of dollars from Nigeria tax payers to fund Dangote refinery

You are a joker if you think Dangote will sell cheaper
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by owunabastard: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2023
frazee:
If only these people allowed Jonathan to remove subsidy in 2012, we won't be were we are now....
For 617 you get 8k to augment for it...
Where even do you see the 8k
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Chiefpriestt: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:

Why the Abuse?? When no be say Na ₦100 ah dey buy Fuel!! πŸ™„
I no blame una. Some of you don't have a generator nor car to know how exorbitant it's to it use them now. Now, I spend not less that 15k for fuel every week much more than what I spent before the criminal came to power.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by MadamExcellency: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

grin

I do like your tinubu, but removing the subsidy was the right thing to do, though he should have supported GEJ when GEJ wanted to remove the thing in 2012.

Still, better late than never. The fact is, if we kept the subsidy, by this time next year, we would be spending all our income plus borrowed money propping the thing up. And when IMF says they can't do it anymore....wahala go start.

According to the NNPC, payment for fuel subsidies in the last two years was none. They were operating on crude oil swaps for refined products.

They solution would have been more exploration and intensified drilling oil well drilling in the coastal areas of Niger Delta and Eastern Nigeria to make up for the quantity that we are swapping until our refineries start working.

Ordinarily, we were doing trade by barter because many of our crude oil are littered in the high sea waiting for buyers hence that was a good policy by Buhari's administrator to swap crude for refined products.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by a4cube: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

What is the tax rate, the cost of things like bread and price of university fees in UK?

Tax rate in UK is as high as 50% by the way
Tax rate for a minimum wage guy is my post that you responded to. Anybody can buy bread in UK, bread is never a problem. UNI fees are funded with student loan which you pay back when you start work and EARNING a certain amount. 50% tax rate are for high earners like footballers and celebs and some city bankers, medics and chief execs. They are happy paying it. Compare a minimum wage workers in both clime and tell me how 9ja guys are breathing under Bala blu.

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by bonnyhope: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

UK that fuel is around 1,451 naira per liter?

In UK, people don't use their cars anyhow...na to walk and use public transport (which also costs money, o!)

Wrong analogy

Worker's incone in UK is different from Nigeria
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by lexy2014: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

Have you fed your pet pigeon today?

Pls which jobs, investments and price reductions have accrued to Nigeria as a result of removal of subsidy on kerosene and diesel?

How would subsisdy have eaten out revenue?

Before previous governments started removing subsisdy, what was the percentage on each litre of fuel they were paying as subsidy?

With each subsequent removal, what percentage on a litre of fuel was being paid as subsisdy and what did that amount to in total?

Which subsidy did Mele Kyari say was totally removed in 2020? If subsidy was completely removed in 2020, which one is Tinubu removing in 2023?

Which subsisdy on petrol did Tinubu now remove in 2023?

What percentage on each litre of fuel was nigeria paying as subsisdy before may 29, 2023?

erniok thatigboman greggng a4cube lasenior bonnyhope semperfid nasri100 kukutenla slowice advanceDNA...see the way nairalanda1 will dodge these questions

3 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by LaSenior: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

grin

I no like your tinubu, but removing subsidy was the right thing to do, though he should have supported GEJ when GEJ wanted to remove the thing in 2012.

Still, better late than never. The fact is, if we kept subsidy, by this time next year, we would be spending all our income plus borrowed money propping the thing up. And when IMF says they can't do it anymore....wahala go start.
is the just telling your kids to reduce the way the eat and but you their father keeps feeding large and been wasteful if you support this subsidy removal then you are not wise, this is the only thing people gain from government if properly managed you can't be telling your kids to lessen the way the eat while you go ahead eating large subsidy is not killing Nigeria rather it it high cost of governance that is killing Nigeria and corruption

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Nasri100(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2023
lexy2014:

Pls which jobs, investments and price reductions have accrued to Nigeria as a result of removal of subsidy on kerosene and diesel?

How would subsisdy have eaten out revenue?

Before previous governments started removing subsisdy, what was the percentage on each litre of fuel they were paying as subsidy?

With each subsequent removal, what percentage on a litre of fuel was being paid as subsisdy and what did that amount to in total?

Which subsidy did Mele Kyari say was totally removed in 2020?

Which subsisdy on petrol did Tinubu now remove in 2023?

What percentage on each litre of fuel was nigeria paying on each litre of fuel before may 29, 2023?

erniok thatigboman greggng a4cube lasenior bonnyhope semperfid nasri100 kukutrnla slowice...see the way nairalanda1 will dodge these questions

He is a troll.

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by advanceDNA: 11:00am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

I am saying that it was not up to 82 trillion.

I am not saying he did not steal.

U dont know yet u are saying its not up to 82 ?? because if u know u would have given the figure of what u know.... baba...make we no argue.. na ur way...u like to defend ur oppressors

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan / Gov Okorocha Commissions Shoprite In Owerri (pix) / Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.