Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol (41756 Views)

Breaking!!! NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price To N617 Per Litre / Subsidy Removal: Fuel Pump Price Rises To 800 CFA In Benin Republic – KPMG’ / Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Acekidc4(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Yes very soon all Tinubu supporters will be buying fuel at N100 per liter

Whether you are Batified Atikulated or Obidient, we are all buying the same price of Fuel. You can only pray for your country to get better and work hard on your part so that you won't feel this harsh period.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Whois(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2023
The fuel i bought yesterday should last atleast a month kiss
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Frontdude(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2023
Wahala! wahala!! wahala!!!
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by akezn: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2023
This latest increment must favour me and my family ooo.

Hope it will not affect BAT supporters ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:

Whether you are Batified Atikulated or Obidient, we are all buying the same price of Fuel. You can only pray for your country to get better and work hard on your part so that you won't feel this harsh period.

Then you should have all sat down in 2011 instead of complaining when GEJ wanted to remove subsidy then.

7 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Brushstrokes20: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2023
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜The shyyythole from fry pan to FIRE πŸ”₯πŸ˜›
*lifeless to druggie grin
When the people are ready, the NEEDFUL will be done!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Evolutionism: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2023
Torimaster:
Na from clap we dey take enter dance..

Before/By December, A litre of fuel wud be 1k

That's the Destination.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Kukutenla: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

Yeah, so what?

You expect me to cry or what?

Subsidy was not sustainable. If it was Obi or Atiku or anyone in charge removing subsidy, I would have said the same thing.

You are free to abuse me, but we cannot change facts. We keep subsidy, we end up running out of money, and we end up in serious trobule.

Sorry man, but we cannot change facts. We tell ourselves some hard truths, or we keep lying , and while lying can be enjoyable, it turns sour in minutes.

cheesy
Is the lie not getting sour in your mouth all this while you've been repeating it?
When did we run out of money from paying subsidy? You lie too much I'm suspecting you're related to the legendary lying Muhammad

8 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by yemi1504: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

SMH. Things go from bad to worse sigh.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2023
Nasri100:

You need to stop asking these questions... Waste of your time.

Many Nigerians have already adjusted to suffering. Its now the norms grin grin grin grin

Nairalanda1 you are right. Infact Nigeria is better than UK x10000 grin

Yea, make fun

But the harsh truth is if we kept subsidy, we would have reached a point where it would have eaten our revenue, some of the borrowed money we have...leaving a deficit in next year's busget

Which would be funded by loans.

Plus, we are using 70% of our budget for loan service.

When it comes to this matter, we have two choices. We can keep subsidy, and run into serious problem in two years, or we can remove subsidy, suffer some hardship, but at least have things like more investment, more jobs, and some price reduction.

Yes, I hate high prices, but the alternative frightens me, a lot. Too too much.

I did not support GEJ, but I wish ,and back then I supported his subsidy removal in 2012. If he had not listened to Nigerians, by now we would have long since been over the worst.

Yes, keep the subsidy...till our deficit is larger than our revenue. And if you think we are suffering now, and we are, we would be in ten times worse state then.

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Evolutionism: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2023
Nasri100:

You need to stop asking these questions... Waste of your time.

Many Nigerians have already adjusted to suffering. Its now the norms grin grin grin grin

Nairalanda1 you are right my friend. Infact Nigeria is better than UK x10000grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Kukutenla: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

cheesy

Keep crying harder!
Who is crying between you and I
You're the one who considered yourself lucky to escape the new price yesterday which means you've been buying fuel with tears in your eyes.

6 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Vind4favor(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

Yeah, so what?

You expect me to cry or what?

Subsidy was not sustainable. If it was Obi or Atiku or anyone in charge removing subsidy, I would have said the same thing.

You are free to abuse me, but we cannot change facts. We keep subsidy, we end up running out of money, and we end up in serious trobule.

Sorry man, but we cannot change facts. We tell ourselves some hard truths, or we keep lying , and while lying can be enjoyable, it turns sour in minutes.

cheesy
according to you running subsidy we may end up running out of money and yet we condone wastages in cost of governance. ? Why is there this subsidy in the first place? Just because refineries are not functioning, fix the refineries and fuel subsidy will disappear. Gowon built refineries in how many years why is it taking forever now even to maintain them

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by yemi1504: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2023
potbelly:
Renewed shege Pro max...

Abi
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2023
Kukutenla:

Who is crying between you and I
You're the one who considered yourself lucky to escape the new price yesterday which means you've been buying fuel with tears in your eyes.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cry harder!

It is nice to see your obssession.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Acekidc4(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

Then you should have all sat down in 2011 instead of complaining when GEJ wanted to remove subsidy then.

In Life there's time for everything. The right time to remove fuel subsidy was now. Don't worry it will definitely get better.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Kellie069(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This NNPC needs total overhaul.
Just watch out.

I diss Mele Kyari with β€œHard Life” by Black Face feat. Alabai. Great jam!

I always look out for your songs dedication on each post. Ur comment sef sweet pass the whole story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Kukutenla: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

Yea, make fun

But the harsh truth is if we kept subsidy, we would have reached a point where it would have eaten our revenue, some of the borrowed money we have...leaving a deficit in next year's busget

When it comes to this matter, we have two choices. We can keep subsidy, and run into serious problem in two years, or we can remove subsidy, suffer some hardship, but at least have things like more investment, more jobs, and some price reduction.

I did not support GEJ, but I wish ,and back then I supported his subsidy removal in 2012. If he had not listened to Nigerians, by now we would have long since been over the worst.

Yes, keep the subsidy...till our deficit is larger than our revenue. And if you think we are suffering now, and we are, we would be in ten times worse state then.
Another lie. Explain how we're using 70% of our budget for loan servicing.
Where's the investment in kerosene and diesel since subsidy has been removed on both. Why do you love lies so much?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by frazee: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2023
If only these people allowed Jonathan to remove subsidy in 2012, we won't be were we are now....
For 617 you get 8k to augment for it...

4 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by motionarena: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2023
GodPrince:
Somebody better call that mothafucka to order. We didn't stress on voting queues to vote him only to get this economic terrorism in return. Watin be this na? The guy is quick to make me regret voting him, unlike Buhari I started regret voting Buhari at least 2 years into his government but this just under 2 months I'm so full of regrets

Lol
Agbado Supporter don dey feel d heat

We warned you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Evolutionism: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Hmmm my pple, with thw way things are going in this country, is it not better i japa to UK?

What do you want to go and do in UK.?

UK that is very Worst among all Countries in the world.

Nigeria is 10000Times better than UK.

I don't know what you Ungrateful are looking for in UK.

If you open your eyes very well, There are BILLIONS of EASY OPPORTUNITIES in Nigeria. Invest all your Money in Nigeria Economy and you will become a Billionaire in less than a Year.

4 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2023
Vind4favor:
according to you running subsidy we may end up running out of money and yet we condone wastages in cost of governance. ? Why is there this subsidy in the first place? Just because refineries are not functioning, fix the refineries and fuel subsidy will disappear. Gowon built refineries in how many years why is it taking forever now even to maintain them

There are no refineries because we were using refinery maintenance money for subsides, and because refineries are not profitable under subsidy, and because subsides provide an environment where it is easier to sabotage and steal money from refineries than to keep them running well.

Gowon built no refineries...(he had two when he took over, the new Port and the Kaduna one were built after he left office).

The only countries that can run subsidy the way we do are countries with populations less than 20 million or Saudi...which produces nearly 10 times as much crude as we do, and has 40 million people.

3 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by advanceDNA: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

grin

I no like your tinubu, but removing subsidy was the right thing to do, though he should have supported GEJ when GEJ wanted to remove the thing in 2012.

Still, better late than never. The fact is, if we kept subsidy, by this time next year, we would be spending all our income plus borrowed money propping the thing up. And when IMF says they can't do it anymore....wahala go start.

...Subsidy is not nigeria's problem, subsidy is doable...ur leaders dont want to do it because they want more money to steal.... corruption at all levels of goverment is the problem

Only emefiele stole 82 trillion and nigeria has not crashed....thats nigeria's budget for more than 6 years... does that not tell u how rich this nation is...and a few elites are just milking us..

thats just one person ooo..imagine those that were not caught.......bros u need to stop all these irritating explation...its getting stale...

....subsidy is just a smoke screen used to by goverment to explain their incompetence and theft......
They are all buying 300million bullet proof cars with tax payers money and mumu u is explaining on their behalf......

How can ur father be saying he doesnt have money to pay ur school fees..yet he's buying new Mercedes, building new house, sending pple to hajj and marrying new wives...... yet u are explaining for him that he's broke

6 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Kukutenla: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cry harder!

It is nice to see your obssession.

You're the one who is crying and looking for an escape from 617. Whether you like it or not, you must buy 617 next week grin grin
It nor get how you go escape am

You're the one who is obsessed with lies and propaganda. Mr "our refineries failed due to subsidy" while Egypyt's refineries are working fine with subsidy

4 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by chatinent: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2023
Bruce Wayne will finish this country.

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:

In Life there's time for everything. The right time to remove fuel subsidy was now. Don't worry it will definitely get better.

No, it was in 2012, when we had revenues from oil at a high rate and enough savings....which we could not grow because you guys insisted on subsidy remaining.

2012 was the best time, because we would have had actual savings from subsidy, and at the end of the day, we would have grown the economy well, and survived the comming lean years.

Your party made a mistake in 2012. They are taking a decision now because the mistake they made in 2012 means we have too high a debt to keep subsides running now.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Nasri100(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

Yea, make fun

You are still Acting like Nigeria is the UK. Like Nigeria have got sane leaders that care about the common man.

My man thinks These corrupt leaders will invest the money saved from subsidy back into the population? Dey play. HAHA

How much is the average salaries of senators and co again? Whats the minimum wage in Nigeria?

I read somewhere they are planning to renovate a government building with N20bn or so when the common man cant even buy fuel.

Finally, in a bid to alleviate the suffering of the common man, government decides to give them 8k monthly as palliative grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Fuckyoumod: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2023
Acekidc4:
It's for the main time, everything will normalise very soon. On behalf of Mr President i apologize for every inconvenience this is causing the good citizens of this great country.

Mr President is working around the clock to make this country very great and ease the suffering of the Masses. God Bless you all.

Cc: PATRON
After defending Tinubu inflation is out there waiting for you, you will still go out and buy pms at the same rate every other Nigerian is buying. You will still go to the market to buy commodities at exorbitant
prices.

All the money from subsidy removal would be stolen...

Who dey deceive who? Who dey do who?

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by nairalanda1(m): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2023
advanceDNA:

...Subsidy is not nigeria's problem, subsidy oa doable...ur leaders donr eant to do it because they want more money to steal.... corruption at all levels of goverment is the problem

Only emefiele stole 82 trillion and nigeria has not crashed....thats nigeria's budget for more than 6 years... does that not tell u how rich this nation is...and a few elites are just milking us..

thats just one person c...imagine those that were not caught.......bros u need to stop all these irritating explation...its getting stale...

....subsidy is just smoke screen used to by goverment to explain their incompetence and theft......
They are all buy 300million bullet proof cars with tax payers money and mumu u is explaining on their behalf......

How can ur father be saying he doesnt have money to pay ur school fees..yet he's buying new Mercedes, building new house, sending pple to hajj and marrying new wives...... yet u are explaining for him that he's broke

Emefiele stole, but it was not up to 82 trillion naira. That's not possible, and we know it.

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by paskal16: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2023
BATStARDS
Acekidc4:
It's for the main time, everything will normalise very soon. On behalf of Mr President i apologize for every inconvenience this is causing the good citizens of this great country.

Mr President is working around the clock to make this country very great and ease the suffering of the Masses. God Bless you all.

Cc: PATRON

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2023
hmmmmm
Evolutionism:

What do you want to go and do in UK.?

UK that is very Worst among all Countries in the world.

Nigeria is 10000Times better than UK.

I don't know what you Ungrateful are looking for in UK.

If you open your eyes very well, There are BILLIONS of EASY OPPORTUNITIES in Nigeria. Invest all your Money in Nigeria Economy and you will become a Billionaire in less than a Year.
Re: NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol by Kukutenla: 10:10am On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

There are no refineries because we were using refinery maintenance money for subsides, and because refineries are not profitable under subsidy, and because subsides provide an environment where it is easier to sabotage and steal money from refineries than to keep them running well.

Gowon built no refineries...(he had two when he took over, the new Port and the Kaduna one were built after he left office).

The only countries that can run subsidy the way we do are countries with populations less than 20 million or Saudi...which produces nearly 10 times as much crude as we do, and has 40 million people.

Another tissue of lies
How come refinery maintenance has been going on at PH refinery since last year with subsidy in place? Where did NNPC get $5bn to invest in Dangote Refinery with subsidy in place?

You just keep picking and choosing excuses. What parameters says only countries with less than 20m population can afford subsidy? How is US able to afford the humongous subsidy it pays to keep agric commodities low with a population of 300m people?
You lie too much

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan / Gov Okorocha Commissions Shoprite In Owerri (pix) / Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.