Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? (31739 Views)

Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? / Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sure of what?
Thomasankara:
[/color]hmmmm, are u sure?[color=#770077]
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by henrydav: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
They are being attracted to married men when their village people are seating on their head

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by AskNgige2: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:
They see married men as responsible men.

And truth be told, it's only responsible men who think of marriage.

But I've never been attracted to a married man before.

But are u married?
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
I'm in between.. grin grin
AskNgige2:

But are u married?

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Thomasankara(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
[/color]are u sincere of your statement?[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
Sure of what?
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
Which statement? undecided undecided undecided
Thomasankara:
[/color]are u sincere of your statement?[color=#770077]
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by AskNgige2: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm in between.. grin grin

Are u in Abuja?

Make we create another marriageable news on NL na...

WhatsApp me
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Cromagnon: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
talented321:
They of opinion that married men are responsible' oga women are just confused.
Nah
They are not
They know exactly what they're doing
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
I'm not in Abuja.
AskNgige2:

Are u in Abuja?

Make we create another marriageable news on NL na...

WhatsApp me
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by fof1: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
isabi2lof:
The question should be why are some married men attracted to single ladies undecided

To me , it's the married men that are disturbing we the single ladies ..

If I should reject their advances , I can't say same for other ladies , nobody wey no like free money ..

You have Lied and it is very Bad of You,Pls. Can You be Truthful once for the Records? We are All Seeing what is happening...Pls. Many Girls will Position themselves for Attention Seeking...very Dangerously
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by countryman13: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
isabi2lof:

Maybe you don't have enough money to throw around , is it not same NL guys , that are advising you guys to make more money in order to have more women to yourself
🙄..

The truth is that married men are the ones chasing after single ladies, one got married just last month, and he's already in my dm , asking for his left kidney.

I can go on and on , just that dating married men is not my thing, most of them don't take care of their wives and children.. I do have pity on their wives and children..
Eyaaah! i think am even more stable financially now than those days when i was dating singles before marriage things. i got married about a decade ago n was in d game 15 years before marriage. I rather squash my money on friends in need or at a bar than wasting it on these girls roaming d streets aimlessly. Mind u, some of these married men dt are running might not really catch funs while they were single ooo. Me na street person when i dey single. Have u bn to Maryland in Karmo(ABJ), White in Zuba(ABJ) n KADPOLY 2nd gate in Tundun Wada? U need to go n see correct single babes hunting for d...k

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Thomasankara(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
[/color] come to Daddy and he will tell you secretly[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
Which statement? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color] come to Daddy and he will tell you secretly[color=#770077]
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Philgafauto: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
I logged in just to respond to this even though i am not married but i am old enough to be married.

The answer to your question is the economic stability and the calmness that married men have. I came into some money almost a year ago and i had all the fun i can have with women. I slept with all kinds of women and i had them to my fill. The fact is that women are just criminals who want stability and money. After i depleted my funds on women and pleasure, a lot of the women ran away and i learnt a valuable lesson as a man:Never run out of money and purpose. Once a man has money and a good handwork or profession to take his time, thwen women will be NOTHING to him. The fact is that women are NOTHING without the attention and comfort we men bestow on them. In fact, we are the real prize.

Now, i have another tranche of millions in my account and the thought of sex and women irritate me because my money gives me a sense of purpose and a calming effect. I dont tremble at the sight of any women and women can smell a man of substance from a mile away.
My advice to young men is to be all about your money and chase that money. Other than the ability to have children, women are useless to a man. They are a drain of resources to us and they distract our focus in life.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Because of this below

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
Abi1985:
I remember when I was single, and no girl will even dear flirt with me. To get a lady to even flirt then was like winning nairabet. It was me doing the chasing and toasting to get girls to even go out with me., no one even took me seriously when I was single. It was all good then.
Now I have been married for some years. Now they are all interested. I noticed the same for my married friends because they told me too.
Where were you when I was single? Lol Is being married now a thing to be attracted or not. I promise to stay faithful.

Just dey console yourself, dey give yourself a reason to mess around with single ladies. Dey play just dey play

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by okoroemeka(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
talented321:
They of opinion that married men are responsible' oga women are just confused.
don't kid yourself ,women are Masters in emotional mind games because they start far more earlier than males,the simple reason they are attracted to married men is success,most married men are more hard-working and has what it takes to be a man,women love a stable,firm and predictable relationship,and the fact that you have another woman under your control even makes you irresistible in the eyes of other women,if you marry a beautiful wife the worst,every lady close to you will want to fvck you,simple and short,that is okafors law no 2.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:

Dey play just dey play
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by bluefilm: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Abi1985:
I remember when I was single, and no girl will even dear flirt with me. To get a lady to even flirt then was like winning nairabet. It was me doing the chasing and toasting to get girls to even go out with me., no one even took me seriously when I was single. It was all good then.
Now I have been married for some years. Now they are all interested. I noticed the same for my married friends because they told me too.
Where were you when I was single? Lol Is being married now a thing to be attracted or not. I promise to stay faithful.

Don't celebrate yet.

If what you're saying is even true, then those girls circling around you are probably looking for a Father Christmas.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by windofchange: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Abi1985:
its call pre-selection, women go for men other women want or already had. it shows the other lady already has made her work easier.it has been scientifically proven

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by jubrilELsudan: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
NIGERIAN GIRLS AND WOMEN ARE THE MOST USELESS FEMALES ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET

I SPEAK FROM MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCES

THEY SHOW EAGERNESS IN FVCKING ME TILL THEY REALIZE AM SINGLE THEN THEIR ATTITUDES CHANGES AND THEY GHOST ME

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by advanceDNA: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color] generally women loves competition,if you date a lady and u don't receive calls often from other ladies or you are overtly committed to a lady,she will see you as not interesting and not the toast of an average lady. Women also love unnecessary drama[color=#770077]

Yeah are right in a way....but Women dont want an actual comptition where another woman will start dragging fvcking and dragging thy man ...

.. what they love is the idea/ fulfilment that they have a man other women will love to have but cant have because they already have him...
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by jubrilELsudan: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
okoroemeka:
don't kid yourself ,women are Masters in emotional mind games because they start far more earlier than males,the simple reason they are attracted to married men is success,most married men are more hard-working and has what it takes to be a man,women love a stable,firm and predictable relationship,and the fact that you have another woman under your control even makes you irresistible in the eyes of other women,if you marry a beautiful wife the worst,every lady close to you will want to fvck you,simple and short,that is okafors law no 2.

PURE NONESENSE

I HAVE LIVED IN SOUTH AFRICA FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND ONE THING SOUTHERN AFRICAN WOMEN WILL NEVER DO IS FLIRT WITH A MARRIED MAN.....TALK MORE OF FVCKING HIM

IN SOUTH AFRICA...ONCE A WOMAN THAT'S FLIRTING WITH YOU DISCOVERS THE MAN HAS A GIRLFRIEND EVEN IF THE MAN ISN'T MARRIED YET...THEY LOOSE INTEREST AND BACK OFF AND STOP ALL MANNER OF LEADING THE MAN ON

NIGERIAN GIRLS AND WOMEN ARE EXTREMELY USELESS AND ARE NATURAL BORN ASHAWOS

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by lavylilly: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:

You are a BIG FAT liar

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Tonytonex(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
It can only be because of money.
Without money they won't
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by 1Sharon(f): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nonnyego:
So that's your definition of a responsible Man....a cheating Man?

You guys are really demonic.

It's not cheating, remember that men are polygamous in nature.🥴

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by mbos: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
demonic spell on them to go destroy homes
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by SenatePresdo(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
Red Pillar single Alpha males full Everywhere, so they go after Married men because the feel married men won't have freedom to come over at the dead hours of the night to catch their cheating ass.

It's the cheating type that goes after married men.

A responsible single girl detests having anything Romantic to do with a married man.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Gandrova: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
They are not attracted to you, they are attracted to your pocket

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by isabi2lof: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
countryman13:

Eyaaah! i think am even more stable financially now than those days when i was dating singles before marriage things. i got married about a decade ago n was in d game 15 years before marriage. I rather squash my money on friends in need or at a bar than wasting it on these girls roaming d streets aimlessly. Mind u, some of these married men dtbb are running might not really catch funs while they were single ooo. Me na street person when i dey single. Have u bn to Maryland in Karmo(ABJ), White in Zuba(ABJ) n KADPOLY 2nd gate in Tundun Wada? U need to go n see correct single babes hunting for d...k

Well , I will say that , you've made a right decision on how to live your life , nevertheless we still have men that had so much fun during their undergraduate days and still folks around with single ladies ..

As for the ladies hunting for dicks, they're actually after money per se and not dick ..,

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by isabi2lof: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
fof1:

You have Lied and it is very Bad of You,Pls. Can You be Truthful once for the Records? We are All Seeing what is happening...Pls. Many Girls will Position themselves for Attention Seeking...very Dangerously

What are y'all seeing 😏😏

The greatest simps on earth, are the married men , same men that will lie to a lady , that there wives are dead or they've never been married before..

Go to Facebook and Whatsapp and see how some of your gender are behaving like an imb.cile ,I don't even want to talk too much ..

Is it the one that called his wife ugly or that his wife pussy stinks , I can't bring my private chat here , if not I will show you series of them ..

Those kind of men , I will never wish their type for my brothers..

The way they do downgrade their wives in front of strangers is what , I'm yet to understand ..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man / How To Get A Girl Super Wet And Hot In Just 5 Minutes… / My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.