Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? (31740 Views)

Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? / Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by grandstar(m): 2:22am On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm in Durban... And don't ask me where Durban is..😏😏😏

How is the crime rate in Durban?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by yusufmurry: 5:29am On Jul 21, 2023
Abi1985:
I remember when I was single, and no girl will even dear flirt with me. To get a lady to even flirt then was like winning nairabet. It was me doing the chasing and toasting to get girls to even go out with me., no one even took me seriously when I was single. It was all good then.
Now I have been married for some years. Now they are all interested. I noticed the same for my married friends because they told me too.
Where were you when I was single? Lol Is being married now a thing to be attracted or not. I promise to stay faithful.

Don't worry too much. Married men don't stress them in the name of love. Since nothing is at stake than just giving them money and having little or no sex with them. They chose married men. Every Nigerian girl will tell you this. My joy is that what goes around, comes around. Na wify wey loose guard, side chic dey kolobi him husband
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by FuckSilly: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Do I always have to remind you to use English?🀦🀦🀦

I know your English is good.
U smoke?
English na my mother tongue? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by blacksam01: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
They see married men as responsible men.

And truth be told, it's only responsible men who think of marriage.

But I've never been attracted to a married man before.

tales by moonlight....only inexperienced men believe anything said by a woman

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by QuinModah(f): 7:52am On Jul 21, 2023
Unfortunately, this is not ending anytime soon. I over heard some young ladies gisting saying they prefer married men because no emotions are involved plus they should normalize sleeping with MM and move on.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2023
Unfortunately, I can't... I don't exchange personal details with nairalanders.
AskNgige2:

Ok oya WhatsApp me...07034515405

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by sillysally(f): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo
This is just plain stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2023
Some things just don't change...🀦🀦🀦.. I was happy to see you, but you just had to ruin everything.

So you call this broken ghetto English your mother tongue?

FuckSilly:

U smoke?
English na my mother tongue? undecided
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2023
The same way only inexperienced women would believe anything said by a man.
blacksam01:

tales by moonlight....only inexperienced men believe anything said by a woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by sillysally(f): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2023
placeofallure:

It's the same for your gender too. They wouldn't let one rest even when it's obvious you are married. I've abandoned my fb account because of them. Last week I uninstalled IG on my phone. I just want peace. My husband feels insecure at times and I don't like that for us. Your folks are predators no cap.
He's probably too in love with you and doesn't want anything between you both. You sound like a very smart woman who will rather build her home than stubbornly tussle power with the husband like most of us modern girls do. It's refreshing to know people like you still exist in society. I wish to be like you someday πŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by omojeesu(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

"All" ?
Is that possible??
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by SAMBARRY: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2023
Padipadi:
Cos they wanted ready made food. Greed and longthroat of women for ready made men.
wait sef you nor want ready made woman? It's the way they try to shame and gaslight women for stating their demands for me.women no get right to choose again?

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by AskNgige2: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Unfortunately, I can't... I don't exchange personal details with nairalanders.

Ok your majesty
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by blacksam01: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
The same way only inexperienced women would believe anything said by a man.

no shaking...
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by GREATOMOIYA: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2023
If you promised to be faithful, you need to keep your eyes off ladies and change some of your friends.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by FuckSilly: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Some things just don't change...🀦🀦🀦.. I was happy to see you, but you just had to ruin everything.

So you call this broken ghetto English your mother tongue?

I don't do nor care about grammar on irrelevant things and entertainment.
I only do what I please kiss
Back the topic of interest, let's talk about bodycount cheesy , relationship and marriage grin Come and learn from an expert cool
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Maybe you do as you please with others, but not with me... cheesy cheesy cheesy... I've got a cunning way of making you to do as I please... grin grin grin

What do you want to know?
FuckSilly:

I don't do nor care about grammar on irrelevant things and entertainment.
I only do what I please kiss
Back the topic of interest, let's talk about bodycount cheesy , relationship and marriage grin Come and learn from an expert cool
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by UncleKoboko: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Maybe you do as you please with others, but not with me... cheesy cheesy cheesy... I've got a cunning way of making you to do as I please... grin grin grin

What do you want to know?
You gat nofin on me grin
I'm the piper here grin
I want to know what you think about sexual purity, virginity and sexual freedom amongst young and single girls cool
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
And who are you
UncleKoboko:

You gat nofin on me grin
I'm the piper here grin
I want to know what you think about sexual purity, virginity and sexual freedom amongst young and single girls cool
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by occfx: 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
Abi1985:
I remember when I was single, and no girl will even dear flirt with me. To get a lady to even flirt then was like winning nairabet. It was me doing the chasing and toasting to get girls to even go out with me., no one even took me seriously when I was single. It was all good then.
Now I have been married for some years. Now they are all interested. I noticed the same for my married friends because they told me too.
Where were you when I was single? Lol Is being married now a thing to be attracted or not. I promise to stay faithful.

Demons are attracted to good things just to neutralize it. The earlier you understand that 80% of women are possessed the better for you. What I do is to ignore. My number one goal now is to hit it big in $$$.
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by UncleKoboko: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
And who are you
cry wink wink
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
Have we chatted before
UncleKoboko:

cry wink wink
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by UncleKoboko: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Have we chatted before
No be all mouth person supposed use dey talk... wink wink wink
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
That broken English again..🀦🀦🀦
UncleKoboko:

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by grandstar(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Not everyone understands Nigerian broken English. There are Kenyans, South Africans and so on here who don't understand it
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by UncleKoboko: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
grandstar:

Not everyone understands Nigerian broken English. There are Kenyans, South Africans and so on here who don't understand it
Who cares?
Is this forum ShillingLand or RandLand? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by DonroxyII: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
placeofallure:

It's the same for your gender too. They wouldn't let one rest even when it's obvious you are married. I've abandoned my fb account because of them. Last week I uninstalled IG on my phone. I just want peace. My husband feels insecure at times and I don't like that for us. Your folks are predators no cap.
A BigMan Must Know His Wife Shall Be Hit Upon in this Dispensation...

It's a Point of Duty for some Men Once Dey Chop Belleful ......

Just Tell Your Husband to Prepare for this times & Brace Up For Impact Peradventure Some Shots Were Shot & E Enter grin
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by DonroxyII: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2023
yusufmurry:

Don't worry too much. Married men don't stress them in the name of love. Since nothing is at stake than just giving them money and having little or no sex with them. They chose married men. Every Nigerian girl will tell you this. My joy is that what goes around, comes around. Na wify wey loose guard, side chic dey kolobi him husband
Na lie ooo .... If as a wife You wan follow ur husband shoulder to shoulder for side chick matter ... You go just wound cuz Na "Opatasion" go Hustle You Finish.....

Some Men are born to Kolobi Obi Kolobi Jaz Kolobi grin No matter what Dem Wife Do or How Beautiful She Be ....

Street Boy No fit Stay Inside ooo No Matter How Mansion The Home Be

Likewise

Homeboy No fit Survive Street, No Matter Smooth The Street Be ....

Everybody get dem own Na when e cast Gbege dey happen !
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by placeofallure(f): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
DonroxyII:
A BigMan Must Know His Wife Shall Be Hit Upon in this Dispensation...

It's a Point of Duty for some Men Once Dey Chop Belleful ......

Just Tell Your Husband to Prepare for this times & Brace Up For Impact Peradventure Some Shots Were Shot & E Enter grin

You Ehn! Long time. How are you holding up?
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by placeofallure(f): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
sillysally:

He's probably too in love with you and doesn't want anything between you both. You sound like a very smart woman who will rather build her home than stubbornly tussle power with the husband like most of us modern girls do. It's refreshing to know people like you still exist in society. I wish to be like you someday πŸ™‚

I'm blushing now.

You're correct, I'm not your typical modern day girl even though I'm still young. And Yes, my husband loves me to a fault. I have a new fb account now with just two friends, I don't accept every other friend requests, I want peace. Without meaning to be immodest, I'm a very beautiful woman all round, I understand his insecurity but we can't be like that. It's good if women allow men their headship position in the house, it doesn't reduce you in anyway.
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by DonroxyII: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
placeofallure:

You Ehn! Long time. How are you holding up?
I'm Fine Mrs Allure cheesy
Hope Family is Good !
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by sillysally(f): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
placeofallure:

I'm blushing now.

You're correct, I'm not your typical modern day girl even though I'm still young. And Yes, my husband loves me to a fault. I have a new fb account now with just two friends, I don't accept every other friend requests, I want peace. Without meaning to be immodest, I'm a very beautiful woman all round, I understand his insecurity but we can't be like that. It's good if women allow men their headship position in the house, it doesn't reduce you in anyway.
Your type is very rare in these modern times where the media promotes and encourages all sorts. I still try to keep my values and my priorities right knowing I will get there some day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man / How To Get A Girl Super Wet And Hot In Just 5 Minutes… / My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.