Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? (31743 Views)

Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? / Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by placeofallure(f): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
advanceDNA:

They all want ready made

It's the same for your gender too. They wouldn't let one rest even when it's obvious you are married. I've abandoned my fb account because of them. Last week I uninstalled IG on my phone. I just want peace. My husband feels insecure at times and I don't like that for us. Your folks are predators no cap.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by whippersnapper(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
lavylilly:
Women like a challenge and they're addicted to sin. They know it's wrong to pursue a married man but that's the reason they do it. They want the male validation of being superior to another woman by taking her husband…it gives them attention and sexual validation.

Another reason is these women hate that they don't have a successful relationship or they hat the relationship or marriage they're in. So they hate seeing happy marriages and so they destroy them because theyre sinful lifestyle disallows them to have successful relationships that lead to successful marriages that actually are joy filled and last till one or both people die.

Essentially misery loves company; since they're unable to have a successful marriage or relationship because they refuse to change their lifestyle they don't want any woman to have a successful marriage.
how do i like this a million times. Best response bruv.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Lama70(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:
They see married men as responsible men.

And truth be told, it's only responsible men who think of marriage.

But I've never been attracted to a married man before.

Beautiful pic there. Wary of them crocs tho. Lol.
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
You can call me lady croc...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lama70:

Beautiful pic there. Wary of them crocs tho. Lol.
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Lama70(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:
You can call me lady croc...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can feel the vibe πŸ’―πŸ‘
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by lavylilly: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
whippersnapper:
how do i like this a million times. Best response bruvSis.
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by maasoap(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
ObaaOfYorubaLan:

Just dey console yourself, dey give yourself a reason to mess around with single ladies. Dey play just dey play

He said that he promised himself to stay faithful. That's his own decision. Many married men are out there having funs of their life, something many of them didn't have while singles and nobody

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by maasoap(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
isabi2lof:

What are y'all seeing 😏😏

The greatest simps on earth, are the married men , same men that will lie to a lady , that there wives are dead or they've never been married before..

Go to Facebook and Whatsapp and see how some of your gender are behaving like an imb.cile ,I don't even want to talk too much ..

Is it the one that called his wife ugly or that his wife pussy stinks , I can't bring my private chat here , if not I will show you series of them ..

Those kind of men , I will never wish their type for my brothers..

Could all of them be lying? Could some of them be telling the truth? Even if some of them are saying the truth, may be it is still wrong.

The way they do downgrade their wives in front of strangers is what , I'm yet to understand ..
That's bad, very wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by AskNgige2: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not in Abuja.

Where are you?
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by whippersnapper(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=124548624][/quote]anyways thanks sis. Nairaland has really helped me understand how women think. So as not to fall into the trap many have fallen because of erection

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Ndidi2: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
Gu66:
Na lie, it is poverty that cause it , they are dating and showing fake love because of the money they will extort from the man..

How can a 23 years old girl be in love with 50 years old man?? How?
It is a sin dating a married man, the wife will never be happy with it ,, WHAT GOD HAS JOINED TOGETHER, LET NO MAN PUT ASUNDER
l wish akinwande Esther will see this.
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by advanceDNA: 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
placeofallure:

It's the same for your gender too. They wouldn't let one rest even when it's obvious you are married. I've abandoned my fb account because of them. Last week I uninstalled IG on my phone. I just want peace. My husband feels insecure at times and I don't like that for us. Your folks are predators no cap.

U women are the real predators..hunting men for gains.....
men just want to fvck....and its the same thing u women want....so men just want to help you because u women always pretend and will never come out to tell a man come lets do the do grin
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by 9ty4our: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
It's called INDUSTRIAL ATTACHMENT
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
Guess.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
AskNgige2:

Where are you?
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by AskNgige2: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Guess.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Owerri

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by emmaodet: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nazgul:
Call it survival instincts. Cos broke married men don't cheat, maybe they do but it would mostly be with their dirty uneducated underage maids.

For a married man to keep a beautiful young girl outside his home as his permanent side chick, means he's loaded with cash and ready to lavish it on the said girl. Girls know this that's why they go for them.

grin grin

The first paragraph though

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Why Owerri? grin grin cheesy
AskNgige2:

Owerri
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by isabi2lof: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
maasoap:

Could all of them be lying? Could some of them be telling the truth? Even if some of them are saying the truth, may be it is still wrong.

That's bad, very wrong.

It's very wrong , I hate such compliments either from a man or a woman towards their partners because when you later see their partners, such statement comes into your mind , you will start seeing them from a different angle ..

Like the one that said his wife is ugly, some few weeks back , he used his wife pics as his DP on WhatsApp, immediately I sight it like this , the statement just came to my mind..

I can never speak ill of my ex in such manner , how much more my current partner ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by FuckSilly: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:
They see married men as responsible men.

And truth be told, it's only responsible men who think of marriage.

But I've never been attracted to a married man before.
So in your BODYCOUNT, swear to God that at least one married man is not among grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
Long time... Where have you been? cheesy cheesy cheesy
FuckSilly:

So in your BODYCOUNT, swear to God that at least one married man is not among grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by FuckSilly: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Long time... Where have you been? cheesy cheesy cheesy
I dey and will always dey cool
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
I haven't seen you since I deactivated my old account, I guess you've been busy.
FuckSilly:

I dey and will always dey cool
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by FuckSilly: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:
I haven't seen you since I deactivated my old account, I guess you've been busy.
Wetin make u deactivate or dem ban u grin
Talk true
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nehyooh(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Married Men dey give dem rest of Mind...
I don't think it's applicable to everyone ooo. I know of a lady that dated a married man, this man use to beat her wife seriously. Eventually this his side-chick too received the beating of his life from him. Correct hitting, slapping, beating with belt cheesy to the extence that there are bruises on her body. I no dey pity such girl, na she won chop person husband money. Useless girl she is, later they will be looking for an innocent guy to marry and accept their leftover body they had already distributed messed around with grin God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by lavylilly: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
whippersnapper:
anyways thanks sis. Nairaland has really helped me understand how women think. So as not to fall into the trap many have fallen because of erection
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by AskNgige2: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Why Owerri? grin grin cheesy

Na oringo place na
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
I'm in Durban... And don't ask me where Durban is..😏😏😏
AskNgige2:

Na oringo place na
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by talented321: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
responsible in this topic' is all about financial ability, because in her mind since he is capable of taking care of another woman he has some cash. I have experience that even in dating
popp:

You don't get it.

They believe that married men pay more
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
Do I always have to remind you to use English?🀦🀦🀦

I know your English is good.
FuckSilly:

Wetin make u deactivate or dem ban u grin
Talk true
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by talented321: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
advanceDNA:

Yeah are right in a way....but Women dont want an actual comptition where another woman will start dragging fvcking and dragging thy man ...

.. what they love is the idea/ fulfilment that they have a man other women will love to have but cant have because they already have him...
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Dickson178(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
But I've never been attracted to a married man before. [/quote]You get body odour angry
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by AskNgige2: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm in Durban... And don't ask me where Durban is..😏😏😏

Ok oya WhatsApp me...07034515405

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me / Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.