Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

A Girl Who Is A Virgin Does Not Mean She Is Virgin Mary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Who Is A Virgin Does Not Mean She Is Virgin Mary (4801 Views)

"Just Because I Have Nice B-u-t-t Does Not Mean..................." / Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Who Is A Virgin Does Not Mean She Is Virgin Mary by Orikinla(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2011
There is too much pride in a girl being a virgin and a man hooking a virgin, but virginity does not mean purity. Because not sleeping with a guy does not mean a girl is even a virgin. A young lady told me she was deflowered by her senior girl in boarding school. And she became a lady-loving-lady. Many girls who are virgins engage in other forms of intimate immorality without intimate penetration. So, do not think that virgin girl is innocent or  pure. One Nigerian girl who got pregnant even claimed to be a virgin! Some girls are great story tellers. So, you had better beware of a girl boasting of being a virgin. A girl could even lose her virginity in the course of climbing and riding on the popular "Okada" motorbikes in Nigeria. Because she claims to be a virgin does not make her the Virgin Mary.
Re: A Girl Who Is A Virgin Does Not Mean She Is Virgin Mary by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2011
True word OP.I have come to find that most naija babes who claim they are virgins are nothing more than hard core lesbians.
Re: A Girl Who Is A Virgin Does Not Mean She Is Virgin Mary by 9janinja1(f): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2011
you do kno a lesbian is no virgin right, something usually goes somewhere when they are 'loving each other'. the pregnant chic is most prolly lying and the chic with the bike thing is still a virgin. A virgin is someone who has not experienced something.  A lesbian has experienced sex and is therefore not a virgin. That been said- what's ur deal with virgins tongue
Re: A Girl Who Is A Virgin Does Not Mean She Is Virgin Mary by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2011
True words OP!. . .
Re: A Girl Who Is A Virgin Does Not Mean She Is Virgin Mary by xamfort(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2011
wise post ,
Re: A Girl Who Is A Virgin Does Not Mean She Is Virgin Mary by cynthiafred67(f): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2011
you are on point just because a woman claims to be a virgin does not mean she is one,some hide under the unbrella of been a virgin to create havoc dat even a girl dat is not a virgin can't even dream of doin. i knw a pastor's daughter that claims holy holy virgin and yet she is a lesbian. Gone are those day joor undecided
Re: A Girl Who Is A Virgin Does Not Mean She Is Virgin Mary by slimyem: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2011
what's with lefulefu and orkinla 's virginity obsession threads these days?
Abeg make we hear word o.
Re: A Girl Who Is A Virgin Does Not Mean She Is Virgin Mary by showstopa: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2011
Is virginity synonymous with females only, what happens to male virgins. Can't we be one? Please ya all shut ur trap if you got nothing bette to say
Re: A Girl Who Is A Virgin Does Not Mean She Is Virgin Mary by Ybutterfly: 5:28am On Oct 09, 2011
^^^^^^^@OP, I agree oo; sometimes the virginity thing is all hype but that doesn't meant all females who are virgins are bad though

(1) (Reply)

Who Should/will U Confide On, In A Relationship? / I Love Her But I Cant Deal With The Way She Talks! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.