Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Could She Possibly Harbor Feelings For Her Brief Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Possibly Harbor Feelings For Her Brief Ex? (2095 Views)

What Can She possibly Mean By This / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could She Possibly Harbor Feelings For Her Brief Ex? by youngreva(m): 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
Mehn you’re the most foolish nigga on earth
I don’t bother giving relationship advice to foools like you anymore.

1 Like

Re: Could She Possibly Harbor Feelings For Her Brief Ex? by 007s(m): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
Bro life no get formula.

My advise is for you to stop taking her serious.

Babe wey dey delete chat fit leave u anytime
Re: Could She Possibly Harbor Feelings For Her Brief Ex? by Snowx: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
That relationship is dead before even the main marriage because you guys are no longer proud of the relationship..she can't leave you to that guy and you can't tolerate having a thing with that guy..confussion
Re: Could She Possibly Harbor Feelings For Her Brief Ex? by TheGreatIYANU: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
immortalcrown:
Nothing justifies the intentional killing of an innocent baby. Those who are entangled in an unwanted pregnancy should face the lesser consequence of it. Keeping the pregnancy and facing the difficulty of raising the child is a lesser consequence because abortion of the pregnancy will bring emotional torture. No matter how you claim to have no conscience, your spirit will disturb you for aborting the pregnancy.

I hope you are talking with experience, because I have seen what disharmony and unfaithfulness can do to a couple and it is FAR WORSE than any spiritual disturbance.

Proverbs 21:19
Re: Could She Possibly Harbor Feelings For Her Brief Ex? by immortalcrown(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
TheGreatIYANU:

I hope you are talking with experience, because I have seen what disharmony and unfaithfulness can do to a couple and it is FAR WORSE than any spiritual disturbance.

Proverbs 21:19
The major concern here is the unborn innocent baby. Whatever challenge the parents will face as a result of the baby's birth is the consequence of the parents' mistake. Spare your Bible quotation for yourself because no part of the same Bible supports abortion of pregnancy.
Re: Could She Possibly Harbor Feelings For Her Brief Ex? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:07am On Jul 24, 2023
U are not Man enough to Man your relationship.you are a simp.No br by money,money or not ..be firm in your decisions
Re: Could She Possibly Harbor Feelings For Her Brief Ex? by StPete: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
You'd agree with me that women are naturally emotional but Some guys dey really act cheap meh! The banker guy is really cheap damn it.

I can't be dragging a girl with another fellow Niggar. NEVER..!

Guy this shit happens for real. Same way I was dating one young girl and a soldier was all up in my business, sending her money and convincing her he would wait for her after we break up. Mhen I jus weak. Even when she got pregnant for me, the guy was still doing mumu love

1 Like

Re: Could She Possibly Harbor Feelings For Her Brief Ex? by torqque7(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2023
Supremedrizzy:

I had proof that she was in her family house...the guy visited her there

Lol dey play..just dey play. That girl got smashed by that guy,it could even be in his car so just know he has smashed her that period she left your house sha. That girl is a bad person and I pity you because he will continue to smash her very soon in your house too when you are away.Better remove your mind from that cheap thing just de smash am but find a reasonable woman. I sha blame you for pushing her to find solace in another man’s arms when you know you still love and want her,once a woman finds solace with another man otilor..it can NEVER BE THE SAME WITH YOU AGAIN..
Re: Could She Possibly Harbor Feelings For Her Brief Ex? by Dreadlock69(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2023
I dedicated boy alone deluxe to you

REASON BY OMAHLAY

JOANA BY OMAHLAY

ITS YOURS BY OMAH LAY

COME CLOSER BY OMAHLAY

NEVER FORGET BY OMAH LAY

SOSO BY OMAHLAY

UNDERSTAND BY OMAHLAY

MAKE YOU SEE WAY CRY WELLA AND DRINK BETTER SHAYO OR GIN

IF NAH SMOKE SMOKE BETTER SMOKE LAS LAS WE GO DEY ALRIGHT
Re: Could She Possibly Harbor Feelings For Her Brief Ex? by frozen70(f): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2023
Supremedrizzy:
Hi everyone, I have a little issue that I would appreciate your input. With the economic situation on the ground presently in the country it looks rather unnecessary to bother you guys with such a trivial matter but I still implore you to read through and give me your kind submissions. It's going to be a long read, please kindly bear with me.

I've been dating my girlfriend for over a year and six months now and while it has not been a smooth sailing we've manages to always sort our issues. I lost my major source of income about two months ago and even though I had our little side gig it was tough for me because the job constitutes about 80% of my income.

My girlfriend was staying with me while she was working on her project but my job loss affected the relationship because I was broke and to a slight extent extended the aggression to her. I stopped caring about her or giving her any attention because I channeled all my time into getting another job. This resulted in us having lots of fights now and then and to make matters worse she discovered she was pregnant.

With the situation of things breeding a child was a no-go area for both parties but then things were so difficult that I couldn't even afford an abortion then. During one of our arguments, she angrily told me that my nonchalant attitude toward her was making her seek attention from guys outside because she wants to be happy.

I took her statement with a pinch of salt because relationship-related matters were the last thing on my mind then. We later made up as usual, the next day she asked me if I wasn't eager to know the guy she was talking to, and I told her that I didn't care.

She kept mentioning it till I had to inquire about it, she narrated how the guy was someone she normally talks to online about our problems, they met once in a restaurant and the guy asked her out and she was contemplating accepting him because of how I was treating her blah blah but asked him to wait a bit while she sorted out things with me. He would only call her only when she flashes him and she always delete their chats she continued.

I waved away the matter because I had just gotten a new job though with much lesser pay than the previous one but I still channeled all my focus on my new job so I didn't want any distractions. A week later we had a serious fight that led to me asking her to leave, and even flung her things outside. She insisted on staying till I took care of the pregnancy. I reached out to a friend that owned a pharmacy store and he promised to come around and take care of the stuff.

While we were waiting for my friend she kept exchanging voice notes with the guy telling him how he was free to call her anytime he wants now because she has broken up with her guy. The guy on the other hand was apparently excited and couldn't hold his joy, he kept repeating how that day was the best day of his life because he had been waiting for her to break up with me. He immediately sent her money when she requested for tp and later offered to come pick her up from my place.

I think it's worth mentioning that I found out that the guy was a banker and was relatively more well-to-do than me. He allegedly drives an RX 350 while all I had was my leggediz Benz.

I ignored her initially but she kept rubbing her nonsense on my face in a bid to pepper me including telling the guy that she loved him after she got his alert. I deliberately made a few calls to other ladies telling one of them whom she knows that I was ready to be with her now and concentrate on her. She flared up and started screaming on top of her voice to the girls hearing that she was pregnant and all. She later started dragging my phone to know who the caller was, she found out it was someone she knew.

She chatted the girl up and began to slander me through voice notes. It was resulting to insults so I had to leave the house for her because she was beginning to get on my nerves. An elderly neighbor came and spoke to her while I was away so she called me and started apologizing blaming her actions on pregnancy hormones. I went back home and forgave her after asking her to end anything she has with the guy.

We didn't have any form of intimacy the following week because my libido was zero. During that period she was still in communication with the guy, answering his calls discreatly and deleting chats. I complained about her fishy attitude and she said it's because she didn't know how to tell the guy that we were back together and I also threatened her that I would reciprocate what she did to the lady that I called if I get hold of the guys contact. She decided to go home for a week to attend a relative's wedding and while she was packing I noticed she was packing almost everything. I remarked on it and she mumbled an inaudible response. While she was packing I farted while rushing to the toilet and she started scolding with loud voice. I got angry and told her that I couldn't wait for her to leave so I could have peace. She fired back that she would never come to my house again. I gave her tp and she left. We both knew it was breakup. Just before she left she got a call from someone the guy referred her to for a job. She called the guy thanking him and promised to see her that evening.

Just three days after she left, she chatted me up that she still loves me and wants us to get back together. She revealed that she couldn't develop feelings for the guy no matter how much she tried. The guy had been at her beck and call, buying shawarma and pizza for the whole house and using his car to run errands for her but somehow she still wants me. I asked her what she intends to do with the guy and she said she would open up and tell him everything that evening. I said okay.

She later called me that evening to narrate how she opened up to the guy and the guy was furious at her for leading him on and trying to get back to a guy she said treated her like shit. He ended up smashing his Samsung S2somthing on the wall and left angrily. So that was how we made up again.

She came back to the house days later so we could take care of our unfinished business, but I discovered she still had a soft spot for the guy. She always gets upset each time I use the guy to catch cruise the way she does to my female friends. She claims the guy was just a nice person to her and didn't deserve the things I said about him.

She missed his call one morning and was restless, said she was inquisitive to know why he called because he hadn't been online probably due to his bad phone. He chatted her up once night and they chatted for hours with the excuse that I was working on my laptop and was ignoring her. I worked throughout the night and slept around past 5 in the morning only to wake up around 8am to her talking to the guy in the kitchen. I gave her a stern warning to stop whatever rubbish she was up to with the guy again.

Her birthday is next week and I gave her 20k manage it anyhow that she can, I initially promised her 25k but had to reduce it because I had to send and urgent money to my mom. She later told me that this same guy was offering to bake a cake for her birthday. I told her that she likes complicating issues for herself since she would be celebrating the birthday in my house how is the guy supposed to give her the cake or is he going to bring it to my house? Of course she had no answers.

I told her to put the guy in his place and explain things to him, let him know that she's spending the day with me but if he's okay with bringing the cake to the house then fine. I saw her list this evening and noticed cake there so I asked her what was the outcome of her discussion with the guy, her mood changed instantly and she said that after explaining everything to the guy, he was upset and said I should handle everything myself and started ignoring her. She made a comment that the guy always responds to her online, but he's ignoring her now. It was obvious she was hurt because the guy has withdrawn the attention he was giving her.

I've asked her several times why she came back to me if she had feelings for the guy but she doesn't give me a concrete answer. How do you guys think I should navigate through this?

Please I am sorry for the lengthy post and any typos, I wanted to add most details for better understanding.

They play
So you are actually aware that your baby in the womb is actually being fathered by two men

Hope you are very ok with that

Honestly you are a weak man

That woman will continue to play you till nothing is left
Re: Could She Possibly Harbor Feelings For Her Brief Ex? by Biodex58(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2023
But why some women dey like this??
Manipulation mentality and they like to control.

frozen70
Re: Could She Possibly Harbor Feelings For Her Brief Ex? by Ehismarkninetee: 11:52am On Jul 25, 2023
The truth of the matter is that you guys are not meant for each other - This girl only came back to you because the new guy is very bad in bed - You Bleep her better - she likes sex a lot right?? My advice for you is to enjoy her to the max, but do not have any intention to marry her or make her your baby mama
Re: Could She Possibly Harbor Feelings For Her Brief Ex? by frozen70(f): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
Biodex58:
But why some women dey like this??
Manipulation mentality and they like to control.

frozen70
I think every woman falls into this category

I guess is nature

Did you remember how even manipulated Adam to eat the apple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank God I Finally Knack Today / See What Prophet Odumeje Was Caught Doing! Has He Finally Touched Abidoshaker? / Is There Anything Like A Mismatch (stars Of Two People Not Matching)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.