Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,929 members, 7,952,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police (16919 Views)

I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister / 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Princek12(m): 3:44am On Oct 08, 2011
kabukabu:

Seriously, its like you don't apply common sense in your reasoning at all, few women like that kind of thing and if at all they do, not with 5 strangers,forcibly holding her down and taping it. grin

This is yet another case ignorant citizens like you being brainwashed into thinking that nigerian law enforcement is actually looking out for you. grin

what a shame, wake up and realise it could be your turn to be a victim next time

Why am I not surprised that you have attacked me personally? Why can't Nigerians for God sake engage in intellectual discourse without raining abuses on the speaker?

Nowhere in the video is there clear evidence that she was forcibly held down while the intimate encounter happened. And how do you know those men are strangers? Now who is not applying common sense while reasoning. Check your bloody and fooolish head before you talk. If you cannot engage in a discussion with someone whose opinion differs from yours without abuse, then don't bother responding to me. If your okrika brain can tell from a video that was barely visible that the men in the video are strangers, then your brain must be made in Aba or Mainland China.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by arsenefc: 3:45am On Oct 08, 2011
ogugua88:

Even if she consented, I don't think she would agree to such a video being filmed in a school dormitory and, furthermore, recorded and circulated online.

That was how Kim K became a star.
Believe it or not, there are people like that. Now that your argument has been defeated, do us a favor, stop posting. You have no argument.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by arsenefc: 3:50am On Oct 08, 2011
kabukabu:

Rough s.ex with 5 guys at a time, I hope thats not how you came into this world. grin

Even if that was how I came to this world,How does it affect the topic at hand.

Unlike you, I dont personalize issues. Grow up and stop acting childish on the internet.

That said, how I wish you could say that to my face. . . I know, liver no go gree you.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by ghostofsparta(m): 3:51am On Oct 08, 2011
cold:

Yes na she consented to being r aped.Didn't you all watch the video?Didn't you all see how relaxed she was?If I didn't know any better i'd say she was enjoying it.Naija we hail thee
So if we all watched a video that was intentionally uploaded online showing with such a sordid detail how your sister or your wife or perhaps your daughter was been consensualy f****d by 5 males turn by turn, would you still say the same? I do not think so unlesse your heart is as cold as your name and statement implies. It doesn't take a genious to realize that the poor unfortunate lady had to comply under duress and regarding her utterances the whole thing is OBVIOUSLY not consensual. You use the word 'relax' which is completely inappropriate given her circumstances, the correct word should be 'submit under force'. And also if you were to shoot a premeditated rape-scene-to-be with a phöne wouldn't you start recording AFTER you and your 4 accompalices have beaten, threatened, slapped, spat,kicked, punched, headbutted, pinched, bitten, flip-tossed, tit-toyed your victim into submission so later on you can claim she's 'RELAXED'.
ogugua88:

The solution is simple. Kidnap his daughter and do the same. Make he talk this nonsense again.
Your statement reminds me of what happened to that sheriff chief in the 2011 remake of the very old movie 'I Spit on Your Grave' the different is just that twasn't the sheriff's daughter who had it coming. LoL!
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Princek12(m): 3:54am On Oct 08, 2011
arsenefc:

Unlike you, I dont personalize issues. Grow up and stop acting childish on the internet.

That said, how I wish you could say that to my face.    .      .    I know, liver no go gree you.

Thank you, jare. People are so overwhelmed with emotion to the extent that it clouds their ability to view the story from two sides. The same thing happened to some boys in Duke, North Carolina, in Yankee. Some whorish stripper accused them of a rape, only to find out later that she falsely accused them of rape because word got out that she was shaking her nyansh for the group of oyinbo men.

To those who don't know the story, google "Duke Lacrosse Players accused of rape" and you will read for yourself.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by kabukabu(m): 3:57am On Oct 08, 2011
Princek12:

Why am I not surprised that you have attacked me personally? Why can't Nigerians for God sake engage in intellectual discourse without raining abuses on the speaker?

Nowhere in the video is there clear evidence that she was forcibly held down while the intimate encounter happened. And how do you know those men are strangers? Now who is not applying common sense while reasoning. Check your bloody and fooolish head before you talk. If you cannot engage in a discussion with someone whose opinion differs from yours without abuse, then don't bother responding to me. If your okrika brain can tell from a video that was barely visible that the men in the video are strangers, then your brain must be made in Aba or Mainland China.

if you were an "intellectual", grin, then why ask"how did she make it to the room"

ever heard of someone being "lured" to someplace  

Half witted dingbat.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Princek12(m): 3:58am On Oct 08, 2011
ghostofsparta:

So if we all watched a video that was intentionally uploaded online showing with such a sordid detail how your sister or your wife or perhaps your daughter was been consensualy f****d by 5 males turn by turn, would you still say the same? I do not think so unlesse your heart is as cold as your name and statement implies. It doesn't take a genious to realize that the poor unfortunate lady had to comply under duress and regarding her utterances the whole thing is OBVIOUSLY not consensual. You use the word 'relax' which is completely inappropriate given her circumstances, the correct word should be 'submit under force'. And also if you were to shoot a premeditated violation-scene-to-be with a phöne wouldn't you start recording AFTER you and your 4 accompalices have beaten, threatened, slapped, spat,kicked, punched, headbutted, pinched, bitten, flip-tossed, Bosom-toyed your victim into submission so later on you can claim she's 'RELAXED'.
 Your statement reminds me of what happened to that sheriff chief in the 2011 remake of the very old movie 'I Spit on Your Grave' the different is just that twasn't the sheriff's daughter who had it coming. LoL!

You have piled assumption upon assumption and expect me to believe anything you said. Nowhere in the video did they beat her, and she did look relaxed in it. You have only assumed that she may have been beaten, and you have based your conclusion based upon facts of which you have no knowledge. The video is simply inconclusive as to whether they raped her or not.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Princek12(m): 4:00am On Oct 08, 2011
kabukabu:

if you were an "intellectual", grin, then why ask"how did she make it to the room"

ever heard of someone being "lured" to someplace  

Half witted dingbat.

If you are an intellectual, how did you know whether she was lured there? Difference between me and you is that I do not assume facts of which I have knowledge, as I leave it as a question.
You, on the other hand, have assumed so many facts by mere watching the video. I guess you use have juju power to know that she was lured in there. I do not do juju.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by kabukabu(m): 4:04am On Oct 08, 2011
arsenefc:

That said, how I wish you could say that to my face. . . I know, liver no go gree you.

The fact that you could rationalise this as some sort of trivial incident qualifies you to be an absolute block-headed goofball.I don't do goofballs cool

So if you like ram your thick skull into the wall for all I care. grin
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by kabukabu(m): 4:10am On Oct 08, 2011
Princek12:

If you are an intellectual, how did you know whether she was lured there? Difference between me and you is that I do not assume facts of which I have knowledge, as I leave it as a question.
You, on the other hand, have assumed so many facts by mere watching the video. I guess you use have juju power to know that she was lured in there. I do not do juju.

Neither do I, clown.

Lured doesn't mean "juju", cmon man.Could have been anything,friends,, who knows?

The fact is as usual the bone headed cops have no clue at all and to make their job easy they just wiped everything under the carpet and called it a day, and you and folks like you swallowed it all, hook ,line and sinker, grin
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Princek12(m): 4:21am On Oct 08, 2011
kabukabu:

Neither do I, clown.

Lured doesn't mean "juju", cmon man.Could have been anything,friends,, who knows?

The fact is as usual the bone headed cops have no clue at all and to make their job easy they just wiped everything under the carpet and called it a day, and you and folks like you swallowed it all, hook ,line and sinker, grin

since you have admitted that you don't know whether she was lured, then sharap and quit assuming facts of which you have no knowledge. Also my reference to you having juju power was an irony meant at your apparent knowledge of so many facts just by your watching the video and without questioning either the alleged perpetrators or the victim.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 08, 2011
If she consented, it's Nigeria's fault. She's a product of Nigeria's economy and leadership.

I doubt she consented tho, simply Naija's police being bribed to say shoit without proper investigation.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by arsenefc: 5:03am On Oct 08, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

If she consented, it's Nigeria's fault. She's a product of Nigeria's economy and leadership.

I doubt she consented tho, simply Naija's police being bribed to say shoit without proper investigation.

They were bribed? With how much?

Thanks for that info Ileke?
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by tiwola: 5:16am On Oct 08, 2011
Can I blame a STUPID police man for this statement?
No!
Really I can't.
I'll blame the girl for not coming forward, making her case and then seeking justice.
We saw her face on the net.
Somewhere, somehow, somebody knows who she is. She and them choose to keep
quiet.
She has already been stigmatized. Let these fools also suffer the same fate.
Come forward so Nigerians can recognize them and their families for the raping scum that they are.
She'd rather keep quiet, abi she don collect settlement and we dey hear dey give ourselves headache?
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by kabukabu(m): 5:27am On Oct 08, 2011
Princek12:

since you have admitted that you don't know whether she was lured, then sharap and quit assuming facts of which you have no knowledge. Also my reference to you having juju power was an irony meant at your apparent knowledge of so many facts just by your watching the video and without questioning either the alleged perpetrators or the victim.

And your facts are ,

My bad, you have no facts either.Just "assuming" also, grin.

I do however have more faith in the victim than the crooked police force.And Im pretty sure many others too.

So do us a favor and get some hard cold evidence that the "victim" here engineered the whole thing or keep twidlling your thumbs till you get a clue. grin
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by RuuDie(m): 5:28am On Oct 08, 2011
Was it ra.pe. . . Was it violation. . . was it concensus. . . .!!?
Underlining thing here is, regardless of how the whole saga was initiated, when the girl said NO or STOP, the guys didn't; even went further to video-tape and circulate. . . . .maybe in the eyes of our wonderful law enforcement agents, it hardly qualifies as a criminal offence, but is this a thing for any right thinking individual to support!?

That said, it all boils down to the lady in question. . . . if she wants to free the matter, fine - we'll stop taking Panadol ontop her headache. Still yet, such a thing is just not cool. . . .guys, borrow brain!
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by dinggle: 5:31am On Oct 08, 2011
Nigeria don't blame me if I don't see you again b4 I die, The tot of Nigeria is worst than a bullet pain.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by lanrefront1(m): 5:32am On Oct 08, 2011
@M.or.onic Prince K12,

It never cease to amaze me the number of people who truly believe that they are very wise and intellectual and have high deductive reasoning, meanwhile, they are nothing but i.d.io.ts, m.o, r.ons.  You sir, with all due respect are a classic example of this.

They are several s.tup.id-ities that you profess, but because I really don't have the time to waste on you, I'll only take one.

[[Nowhere in the video is there
clear evidence that she was
forcibly held down while the
intimate encounter happened.]]

Exactly what were you expecting to see, that will prove that she was not forcibly held down? Were you expecting to see chains, handcuffs and ropes? Is the glaring fact: a girl, n.,ak.ed, surrounded by five boys in a room not enough force? What could she do, only her among 5 boys? Don't even tell me she did not shout. If she shouted, they would have simply closed her mouth and beat the hell out of her.
So it amazes me when you imply: where is the element of force, when someone with even a quarter of brain can see this merely by interpreting the scene in the room.
What of a man who calmly watched, doing nothing, while his wife is being violated by robbers. So if this was taped, and we see the man sitting by himself doing nothing, that means he consented. Even the wife may not put up a struggle of fear that her husband may be killed, especially if they have threatened to do this.

Anyone with sense can see that the girl came to see one of them, and than "one" set her up for this.

By the way, your speculation that many women like being slept with by five men at the same time is total bullshit. In every thousand women, less than ten will love being slept with by two men at the same time, not to talk of five. You sir, are a real rare kind of m.or.on. Incase you don't have the brain to work out the percentage, I implore a lady to please help him do the maths.

Like one poster said, it's amazing that you see this as just one trivial issue. That alone should tell anyone that you could easily also be a participant in what those boys did, if the opportunity presents itself.

Instead of hiding behind a the anonymity of Nairaland, why not try and make this same kind of persistent arguement, on this very issue with your mum or elder sister on a dinning -table and see if they would not throw the food into your face or leave the table in disgust and unbelief that you are actually of the same blood with them.
I pass the rest over to you ladies, please answer his next sense.less replies which I know are coming.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Oba234: 5:36am On Oct 08, 2011
wow, only in Nigeria. Sometimes, I thank God I wasn't raised in that country.  Imagine if a video like this surfaced in the US? Those boys will be in jail by now. I still find it bizarre how they have not been able to identify the men in that tape.  Law enforcement in Nigeria needs a serious upgrade. How can I even expect police in Abia to solve the case when the culprits behind the Abuja bombings have yet to been identified. what a crazy country!!!!! Nothing is run efficiently. O ma se o.

For the record, I have not seen the tape and I refused to see the tape just based on what I have heard.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by babaowo: 5:37am On Oct 08, 2011
lets be frankly here, some igbo girls like roastn and party even tensome sef,dem no dey tire @all.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Oba234: 5:38am On Oct 08, 2011
Based on what I am hearing from some of the Nigerian men on this board defending these boys actions makes me very afraid.  I fear some Nigerian men.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by dayokanu(m): 5:51am On Oct 08, 2011
Prince, did you hear where the girl asked the men to kill her ?? That doesn't sound like consensual sex to me
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Airtimex(m): 5:56am On Oct 08, 2011
plz sm bdy post the video, let me watch embarassed
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by lanrefront1(m): 6:02am On Oct 08, 2011
babaowo:

lets be frankly here, some igbo girls like roastn and triple sin even tensome sef,dem no dey tire @all.

There are exceptions in everything in life. The question is how many?

And have you actually met? From experience, most people say what you've said based on stories they've heard, not seen. And so many stories are twisted to make it sound sweet. Even promiscous women and n.ymp.h.os may have several boyfriends, but trust me, 99% of them do one person at a time.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by sizzlers(m): 6:13am On Oct 08, 2011
I ve just re-watch the video now, though i see no signs of physical abuse like bruises or sth and the girl dosent seem to be repulsive either. Who is dis Nonso!,
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Meristem: 6:16am On Oct 08, 2011
it is always good to have a balanced view of things and not let emotions modulate our judgment.
first, let me say this; RAPE IS REPREHENSIBLE CONDUCT and i am totally against it.
Now, when the story hit the news stands, we wailed and called on the Police to INVESTIGATE it. Note well the word ''INVESTIGATE''.
Now that they have come up with their prelimiinary findings, we cry blue murder. why are we such hypocrites. some of you guys cudgel your girlfriends with ''koboko'', handcuff her to your bedposts and spank her behind while doing it. you hardly call that rape do you?
I am not trying to judge anyone here, but SOME WOMEN LIKE SEX THAT WAY.
Having said that, I believe that the Police has more information than any of us on the case right now. So if we already know what transpired, why call the Police
to investigate? I happened to watch 10 minutes of the video in question so I do not pretend to have FULL information. but from the little I saw, 5 men ''did it'' with a lady who hardly resisted them. whoa, dont fry me yet. i did not watch the whole video.
our society is full of people who come out in public and pretend to be saints but behind closed doors are something else. The video made an unpleasant watch no doubt, but we are talking law here, not morality. Did those guys R. APE her? for me, i do not know. but that is better than declaring the dudes guilty before they are proved so or otherwise. I rest my case.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by arsenefc: 6:16am On Oct 08, 2011
dayokanu:

Prince, did you hear where the girl[b] asked the men to kill her[/b] ?? That doesn't sound like consensual sex to me

Women all over the world say that and many other unprintable stuff in the throes of hot s/e/x. Some say  phock me, spank me, kill me and all sorts of thing in the middle of hot s3x. At least thats what my friends who have had s3x tell me, I am still a virgin BTW.

Also, action speaks louder than voice. Talk is cheap. Anyone can say anything, the fact is she did not make any attempt to resist those guys.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by BlueMagic2(m): 6:16am On Oct 08, 2011
This is why u never let d Nigerian Police "Morons" Force do ur job for u. I wish a mo.fucker wld try this shit on any1 i know. My wife,sis, sousin, distant cousin etc. Wish a mo'fucker wld. 4k d Nigerian Police!!!!!!!!

Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by arsenefc: 6:18am On Oct 08, 2011
sizzlers:

I ve just re-watch the video now, [size=18pt]though i see no signs of physical abuse like bruises or sth and the girl dosent seem to be repulsive either[/size]. Who is dis Nonso!,  

Interesting!

Me too I didn see any sign of dyyck going in and out, maybe there was no penetration at all.

Wow, your reasoning is the most demented I have come across in my life and I have come across a lot of people on 5 different continents. Your stupidity takes the cake!
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 08, 2011
arsenefc:
That was how Kim K became a star.
Believe it or not, there are people like that. Now that your argument has been defeated, do us a favor, stop posting. You have no argument.

Did Kim Kardashian consent to sex or was she screaming "kill me" in her own too?
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 08, 2011
i dey find d video bad bad. tsnt on youtube again. can anybody help?? undecided cry
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by arsenefc: 6:54am On Oct 08, 2011
ogugua88:

Did Kim Kardashian consent to sex or was she screaming "kill me" in her own too?

That is not the point my dear. Your argument that I responded to was about the whole thing being filmed. I dont like when people shift the goal post. I dont like it at all.

And secondly, WRT her screaming "kill me"

Women all over the world say that and many other unprintable stuff in the throes of hot s/e/x.  I have observed some North American women say 'Oh Jesus' or 'Oh God' even if they are not Christian, or not religious; some will also say "phuck me." I have heard a Mexican say "Ay Papi" and a French woman say "Oui, c'est bon" while being r/a/p/e/d. you have to realize that some of these things can be very individual, what she said in the throes of her escapade is not pertinent to proving r/a/p/e here. It is inconsequential, especially if she has said such things in the past while having consensual s3x.

Also, action speaks louder than voice. Talk is cheap. Anyone can say anything, the fact is she did not make any attempt to resist those guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers / Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den / Adamawa Teenage Mother Sold Her Baby For N10,000 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.