Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police (16777 Views)

I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister / 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by arsenefc: 6:55am On Oct 08, 2011
dademola:

i dey find d video bad bad. tsnt on youtube again. can anybody help?? undecided cry

How bad do you want it

Send me 100 dollars and I will get it for you in a jiffy
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Wilfredng: 6:56am On Oct 08, 2011
This is one of the most outrageous story i have ever heard in this country. What has our security agents turned into?
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by doctokwus: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2011
Stupid,annoying country alredy deep in d gutters and sinking deeper bc of morons and clowns everywhere u turn
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by arsenefc: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2011
Wilfred_ng:

This is one of the most outrageous story i have ever heard in this country. What has our security agents turned into?

Actually, this is one one of the least outrageous I have heard/seen

I have seen 10 guys use "amudo" on a girl. Lots and lots of stories.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2011
arsenefc:
That is not the point my dear. Your argument that I responded to was about the whole thing being filmed. I dont like when people shift the goal post. I dont like it at all.

And secondly, WRT her screaming "kill me"

Women all over the world say that and many other unprintable stuff in the throes of hot s/e/x.  I have observed some North American women say 'Oh Jesus' or 'Oh God' even if they are not Christian, or not religious; some will also say "phuck me." I have heard a Mexican say "Ay Papi" and a French woman say "Oui, c'est bon". I know some of these things can be very individual, what she said in the throes of her escapade is not pertinent to proving violation here. It is inconsequential, especially if she has said such things in the past while having consensual s3x.

Also, action speaks louder than voice. Talk is cheap. Anyone can say anything, the fact is she did not make any attempt to resist those guys.

But did you not read what I said? I clearly said that filming without her consent is a different legal issue of its own so that no one would take that issue and digress. *coughs*

"Ay Papi" means "hey daddy". "Oui, c'est bon" means "yes, it's good". I wonder how many women shout "kill me" when they're ENJOYING intimacy. Na wa. Don't go into law, abeg.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by chakaz(m): 7:20am On Oct 08, 2011
That girl in question might be dead by now! People have started saying she did it willingly and because of that, she may let me die and leave this wicked world. Its out of frustration and stigmatisation too.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Princek12(m): 7:21am On Oct 08, 2011
lanre_front:

@M.or.onic Prince K12,

It never cease to amaze me the number of people who truly believe that they are very wise and intellectual and have high deductive reasoning, meanwhile, they are nothing but i.d.io.ts, m.o, r.ons.  You sir, with all due respect are a classic example of this.

They are several s.tup.id-ities that you profess, but because I really don't have the time to waste on you, I'll only take one.

[[Nowhere in the video is there
clear evidence that she was
forcibly held down while the
intimate encounter happened.]]

Exactly what were you expecting to see, that will prove that she was not forcibly held down? Were you expecting to see chains, handcuffs and ropes? Is the glaring fact: a girl, n.,ak.ed, surrounded by five boys in a room not enough force? What could she do, only her among 5 boys? Don't even tell me she did not shout. If she shouted, they would have simply closed her mouth and beat the hell out of her.
So it amazes me when you imply: where is the element of force, when someone with even a quarter of brain can see this merely by interpreting the scene in the room.
What of a man who calmly watched, doing nothing, while his wife is being violated by robbers. So if this was taped, and we see the man sitting by himself doing nothing, that means he consented. Even the wife may not put up a struggle of fear that her husband may be killed, especially if they have threatened to do this.

Anyone with sense can see that the girl came to see one of them, and than "one" set her up for this.

By the way, your speculation that many women like being slept with by five men at the same time is total bullshit. In every thousand women, less than ten will love being slept with by two men at the same time, not to talk of five. You sir, are a real rare kind of m.or.on. Incase you don't have the brain to work out the percentage, I implore a lady to please help him do the maths.

Like one poster said, it's amazing that you see this as just one trivial issue. That alone should tell anyone that you could easily also be a participant in what those boys did, if the opportunity presents itself.

Instead of hiding behind a the anonymity of Nairaland, why not try and make this same kind of persistent arguement, on this very issue with your mum or elder sister on a dinning -table and see if they would not throw the food into your face or leave the table in disgust and unbelief that you are actually of the same blood with them.
I pass the rest over to you ladies, please answer his next sense.less replies which I know are coming.  

your father and your mother na dem be morooon.

may you get violated by an HIV patient.

May be if you had a balanced view, and if your reasoning faculties were not impaired by emotion, you will realize that by watching the video (which by the way is barely visible) you can assume facts that will support both sides of the story?

I am being attacked for saying that people should not convict the alleged perpetrators without hearing their side of the story, and that just as it is plausible that she was violated, it is equally plausible that she consented to being ran a train on.

I, unlike you, have not allowed emotion to impair my reasoning faculties, and I have pretty much given both sides the benefit of the doubt, especially when the video is inconclusive as to whether she was forced into Being Intimate.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by arsenefc: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2011
ogugua88:

But did you not read what I said? I clearly said that filming without her consent is a different legal issue of its own so that no one would take that issue and digress. *coughs*

"Ay Papi" means "hey daddy". "Oui, c'est bon" means "yes, it's good". I wonder how many women shout "kill me" when they're ENJOYING intimacy. Na wa. Don't go into law, abeg.

SOme people claim that o/r/g/a/s/m is like being in heaven. . . how do you get to heaven without dying?
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by BBDelta(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2011
[color=#990000][/color][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]WHY ARE YOU GUYS BUSTING YOUR HEADS?? THE POLICE HAVE SAID THE GANG RAPE WAS FREE, FAIR AND CREDIBLE. IF YOU HAVE ANY OBJECTIONS GO TO THE TRIBUNAL AND FILE YOUR PETITION.  GOD HELP US ALL.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by mbatuku1: 7:34am On Oct 08, 2011
At least they should try to identify the victim( or someone that knows her in case she's dead) to hear her own side of the story instead of stopping investigations.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2011
arsenefc:
SOme people claim that o/r/g/a/s/m is like being in heaven.   .    .  how do you get to heaven without dying?

There's no amount of holy oil that can cure your madness. I hope your daughters don't suffer this girl's fate.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by lanrefront1(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2011
arsenefc:

That is not the point my dear. Your argument that I responded to was about the whole thing being filmed. I dont like when people shift the goal post. I dont like it at all.

And secondly, WRT her screaming "kill me"

Women all over the world say that and many other unprintable stuff in the throes of hot s/e/x. I have observed some North American women say 'Oh Jesus' or 'Oh God' even if they are not Christian, or not religious; some will also say "phuck me." I have heard a Mexican say "Ay Papi" and a French woman say "Oui, c'est bon" while being r/a/p/e/d. you have to realize that some of these things can be very individual, what she said in the throes of her escapade is not pertinent to proving r/a/p/e here. It is inconsequential, especially if she has said such things in the past while having consensual s3x.

Also, action speaks louder than voice. Talk is cheap. Anyone can say anything, the fact is she did not make any attempt to resist those guys.

Ladies, do not take up any issues with this guy. Isn't is obvious that he's a kid and only spewing out his countless hours of blue-film watching. He has no idea what's he's talking about. Even the alleaged rape is like a film to him
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by arsenefc: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2011
ogugua88:

There's no amount of holy oil that can cure your madness. I hope your daughters don't suffer this girl's fate.

Well hopefully, you dont suffer the girl's fate.

I hope to never have a daughter, if I do, I am gonna give her up for adoption. I am misogynistic BTW
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by john6006: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2011
I strongly believe that one of this boys belongs to a god fathers, so don't expect much from this story .
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2011
I don't know why they are still sensationalizing this darn case - when we are not really sure of the girl's absolute innocence or otherwise. Is it because it was videotaped? Why hasn't the 'victim' come out to identify herself all this while, and identify the boys that 'violated' her? Make we hear word jor. The case of the youth corper that was violated by four smelly Fulani almajiris in Kano certainly merits more attention and more media space. Why has that been quickly swept under the carpet - even though two of the rapists are still at large? I guess it's because that one wasn't videotaped. Seems the crime itself is not as bad as videotaping the crime - what hypocrisy.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Outstrip(f): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2011
ANIMALS. Useless country. What a disgrace. Shame. Shame. Shame. Wow. This man very obviously is a rapist. He most likely rapes his wife and thinks it is okay because she did not kick his ass. What a dumb ass. This scares me because any man that says that it was not rape is a rapist. If you know the details of this crime and still say you are not sure or that it is not rape then it means that they can rape. You have to know that something is bad to not do it. Shame on Nigeria. That country is a jungle. Honestly I see animals doing a better job.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by pendo89(f): 8:02am On Oct 08, 2011
After all is said and done. My question is,where is the victim and where is her voice in all these? she doesn't have to be seen in public cz she has suffered stigma.
She needs to think about other 'potential victims' if she wants justice done.( well ie if it is)Otherwise all this hulabaloo is just noise.
Are there no 'women's right protection groups to cover her identity but still get her voice to be heard?
She can even move to another state and start life afresh after testifying in private. nway.
just take care of yourselves
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by arsenefc: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2011
Outstrip:

ANIMALS. Useless country. What a disgrace. Shame. Shame. Shame. Wow. This man very obviously is a despoiler. He most likely Desecrates his wife and thinks it is okay because she did not kick his Bottom. What a dumb Bottom. This scares me because any man that says that it was not violation is a despoiler. If you know the details of this crime and still say you are not sure or that it is not violation then it means that they can violation. You have to know that something is bad to not do it. Shame on Nigeria. That country is a jungle. Honestly I see animals doing a better job.

Really?

You like this stuff:

http://www.dogtied.com/video/602/lady-bleeps-her-horse-cock-then-swallows-his-load
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Reference(m): 8:12am On Oct 08, 2011
Haven't seen the footage neither am I interested but considering all the comments so far we appear to be moving away from a case beyond reasonable doubt and once the public prosecutor can be disuaded then its practically lost public opinion not withstanding moreso if the perps are found before the victim.

On a cautionary note I want to advise our womenfolk it is you that sets the criteria for what can and cannot be called a rape scenario. Like what someone said earlier there are very wierd sex acts and relationships out there. It cannot be possible that they are all criminal or exploitative. Ladies, set the standards and make them exceed pure passion or greed.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by kurus: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2011
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by OmoTier1(m): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2011
The present Nigeria Police Force, (NPF)and her Officers are disgrace to men and women all over the world who have committed thier lives to duty in crime prevention, investigation and prosecution.

Seriously, why do we continue to recruit Nigerians with the lowest IQ into the security agencies?

Someone somewhere made a statement recently that appears to be so true;Nigeria security agencies especially the Police do not know what a crime is! - How so true this statement is-
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by lanrefront1(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2011
Princek12:

your father and your mother na dem be morooon.

may you get violated by an HIV patient.

May be if you had a balanced view, and if your reasoning faculties were not impaired by emotion, you will realize that by watching the video (which by the way is barely visible) you can assume facts that will support both sides of the story?

I am being attacked for saying that people should not convict the alleged perpetrators without hearing their side of the story, and that just as it is plausible that she was violated, it is equally plausible that she consented to being ran a train on.

I, unlike you, have not allowed emotion to impair my reasoning faculties, and I have pretty much given both sides the benefit of the doubt, especially when the video is inconclusive as to whether she was forced into Being Intimate.

Didn't I say it: that your soon replies will be senseless. I know your type. Don't have to be shrink to profile you.

I don give up on this guy. Ladies online, pls help me answer am.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by kurus: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2011
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2011
pro01:
I don't know why they are still sensationalizing this darn case - when we are not really sure of the girl's absolute innocence or otherwise. Is it because it was videotaped? Why hasn't the 'victim' come out to identify herself all this while, and identify the boys that 'violated' her? Make we hear word jor. The case of the youth corper that was violated by four smelly Fulani almajiris in Kano certainly merits more attention and more media space. Why has that been quickly swept under the carpet - even though two of the rapists are still at large? I guess it's because that one wasn't videotaped. Seems the crime itself is not as bad as videotaping the crime - what hypocrisy.

pendo89:
After all is said and done. My question is,where is the victim and where is her voice in all these? she doesn't have to be seen in public cz she has suffered stigma.
She needs to think about other 'potential victims' if she wants justice done.( well ie if it is)Otherwise all this hulabaloo is just noise.
Are there no 'women's right protection groups to cover her identity but still get her voice to be heard?
She can even move to another state and start life afresh after testifying in private. nway.
just take care of yourselves

It's not easy. Domestic violence victims don't speak up, talkless of intimate harassment with penetration by five guys, videotaped. Be realistic. She's probably still suffering mental trauma. Women struggle to come forward in the US, where it's more civilized and there is help for these situations at every turn. Look at what an assistant commissioner of Nigeria is saying. A whole assistant commissioner. If this girl was contemplating showing her face, all hope is gone after the police have turned their backs on her.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by freecocoa(f): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2011
The Devil like I was made to believe has two ugly horns,is very black in nature and lives in hell fire but being on nairaland has made me realize the truth,he is not in hell but lives in many people especially on NL.
I wonder how people can be so concienceless as to even think that the girl was having fun,she was obviously tired from struggling,even if she is a LovePeddler so long as she showed any form of resistance but wasn't left alone then its despoil,all this people saying she didn't fight,did you listen to what was being said in the video at all? I marvel at people sha.
As for that incompetent ediot of a policeman,thunder will strike him dead and may
10 g.a.y men gang r.a.pe him.I think the nigerian police should be scraped cos they are just useless and as for those boys,they won't go unpunished even if the police don't do it,God will.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by freecocoa(f): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2011
The Devil like I was made to believe has two ugly horns,is very black in nature and lives in hell fire but being on nairaland has made me realize the truth,he is not in hell but lives in many people especially on NL.
I wonder how people can be so concienceless as to even think that the girl was having fun,she was obviously tired from struggling,even if she is a LovePeddler so long as she showed any form of resistance but wasn't left alone then its despoil,all this people saying she didn't fight,did you listen to what was being said in the video at all? I marvel at people sha.
As for that incompetent ediot of a policeman,thunder will strike him dead and may
10 g.a.y men gang r.a.pe him.I think the nigerian police should be scraped cos they are just useless and as for those boys,they won't go unpunished even if the police don't do it,God will.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by mcgboye(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2011
The Police apparently got carried away by the free "blue film" they were watching. And it took then over 3 weeks after getting hold of a copy of the "movie" to come up with this crazy hallucination. Anyone still wonder why the Nigeria Police Force is the most hated and ridiculed of all the security bodies in Nigeria. Utter nonsense, a body of stupid fellows!
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Madukaele(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2011
I am with d police on dis, d babe agreed dats y she neva show up, she no wan make police lock her bf“s up. If she was r.aped y she neva show up collet cash or even her frnd show up. U cant tell me nobody knws d babe in question.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by freecocoa(f): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2011
pro01:

Having read your posts here I won't totally be wrong to say you must be a hard hearted and inconsiderate person,whether she consented to gang sex or not as far as she said “please I did nothing to you people,why not kill me instead,you are hurting me etc” is that not enough to show that she didn't want it anymore? Na wa o some people sef.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by freecocoa(f): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2011
pro01:

Having read your posts here I won't totally be wrong to say you must be a hard hearted and inconsiderate person,whether she consented to gang sex or not as far as she said “please I did nothing to you people,why not kill me instead,you are hurting me etc” is that not enough to show that she didn't want it anymore? Na wa o some people sef.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by koolJ1(f): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2011
Sick sick sick! Dis is nigeria on d race backwards. Kudos, ACP!
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by freecocoa(f): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2011
Madukaele:

I am with d police on dis, d babe agreed dats y she neva show up, she no wan make police lock her bf“s up. If she was r.aped y she neva show up collet cash or even her frnd show up. U cant tell me nobody knws d babe in question.
As for you we already know that your brain box is totally empty,see how you think. Go bring your sister make them r.a.pe then go collect cash.EWU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Silver Terrier: Nigerian Police, INTERPOL Collaborate To Bust Syndicate / Nigeria's Cults And Their Role In The Niger Delta Insurgency / Emmanuel Balogun: 2 University Of Abuja Students Charged With Murder Released

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.