Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police (16807 Views)

I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister / 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Xionez(m): 12:24am On Oct 10, 2011
Does that mean that the NPF HQ and UN building and others were allowed to be bombed because the NPF gave consent to B Oko Ha Ram to bomb the hell out of it because they are sponsored by Abuja Big Boys. Hmmm?!
Sometimes, i used to wonder how we managed to survive for so long after aquiring our Nursery School Independence Certificate or should i say Noob Certificate of Independence.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by anochuks08(m): 12:43am On Oct 10, 2011
why the girl neva show her face to the police to clear the mess up. I guess she just got more than she bargained for undecided
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by nconcept: 7:13am On Oct 10, 2011
Is the girl dead?
Can't she be summoned to idenify those who raped her?
At least her face is showin,
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Dgunnerz(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2011
The victim story is no where to be found.
Can the NPF fish her out and hear her story abeg!
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by moHot(f): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2011
My biggest concern about dis case is that d victim refused 2 come forth wit viable info that could help put a stop to those gang-rapist ever doing such 2 someone else.

I honestly dont see how d stigma could possibly harm d girl [Victim] at dis point; d video is well circulated & people are well interested in helpin d girl get back on her feet mentally, financially, & otherwise.

There are so many N.G.Os that wld gladly take up Legal-responsibilities to see d end of those gansters [end up in jail]. & people are willing to sponsor d girl to continue her education [home or abroad], because she wld be regarded as a horoine. Just like the 1st woman that came out to publically announce that she was HIV +, the woman is travelling round d world on 1st-class flights now.

She shld just come out; help herself & others who may not have d publicity-opportunities she has now, whom may be going thru d same harrowing experince [badly raped].

She's a student not some palm-wine seller in d creek for God sake! She shld be more intelligent dan she is right now (hiding).

SOME OF THE N.G.Os are:

1. Women Right Watch
Mrs. Nogi Imoukhuede
Project co-ordinator
nogiede@yahoo.com

2. BAOBAB FOR WOMEN's HUMAN RIGHTS
M/s Sindi Medar-Gould
Executive Director
01-4747931
baobab@baobabwomen.org

*There are more than a million of such NGOs in Nigeria working behind d scene, Govt can not do everything.

If the VICTIM does not come out [dead or alive], we are all in trouble. Because, these people [RAPISTS] will do it over and again. God help us all.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by 3direct: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2011
The evil that men do, will surely come back to them, the girl in question. Who knows if him papa don violate somebody in the past, Now its her daughters turn, Surely later its gonna be the rapist daughters turn only God know.  We can't help but trace it to the root, If her 5th latter generation record (fore-far-father) is good they will surely suffer for it, If not i will laugh and enjoy the adult movie, but for now i reserve my comment!!
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by emmatok(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2011
These Police-Men don't know the law.

If intimate consent is obtained by force (blackmail, threats.e.t.c) it is violation.

That is way it is possible for a woman to sue her husband for RAPE.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Machine007: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2011
Because the girl insulted them that was why she was raped. ok we will take that. which means for the police, the VC and abia state government to deny the story in the first place can also be seen as an insult to every nigerian.

Hence, is our turn to RAPE THEM.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by justdream(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2011
For Those that WATCHED The Video Like Me and Understood what was Said, I Tink The gal Was Even "ENJOYING" What Was Done To Her,
She At Some Point even Was laughing And Callin Uchenna's Name In a Sexy Tone. Abeg That Wasnt A Rape Case Atall, POLICE, Dismiss The Case Abeg,
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by tbanger(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2011
Well I didn't watch the video and so may not be able to give a solid point on this issue, but newspaper report was written thus "In the violation video, which lasted well over an hour, the girl could be seen trying to fight off the men. When her efforts proved abortive amidst beatings, she resorted to pleading with them to spare her; but her pleas fell on deaf ears. And when she could not take the excruciating pain any longer, she begged them to kill her, instead of letting her live with the stigma our society would pile on top of her already horrendous trauma. As she pleaded with them, the boys laughed and mocked her, asking her to ‘co-operate’ or face two more days of torture by violation." Now my arguement is like this, if the girl was seen trying to fight off the men as claimed by the paper and those that have seen the video How come some men still claim the poor girl consented to this hehumanizing act? Just asking.

I hope we know that there is a US legislation that states that even if a man is on top of a woman and in the middle of all of the sex if the girl says NO then it is NO. If the man continues, the US legislation says it is RAPE!!!

God will help us in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court / Nigerian Lady Lured & Duped Spanish Guy / Artisans Clone Ambode’s Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.