Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police (16791 Views)

I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister / 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Bawss1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2011
I know vengeance is of the Lord but its situation's like this that me wish I am the angel He uses.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by 9to5365(m): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2011
The police are only speaking half the truth. She agreed to be raped but only out of fear of what they would do if she said no.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Emmy3(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2011
J.G Micloth,
hw u take escape for dat Psychiatric Hospital 4 Benin?
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2011
I suggest spiked condoms. The same anti-violation spiked condoms that were distributed in South Africa. The only people knowing how to remove those condoms are doctors. This is one gang-rape case out of several. Let's not forget that. Since Nigeria wants to continue to demoralize and degrade itself to the level of barbarians, or pass barbarians sef. I guess barbaric measures should be implemented.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by arsenefc: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2011
ogugua88:

I suggest spiked condoms. The same anti-violation spiked condoms that were distributed in South Africa. The only people knowing how to remove those condoms are doctors. This is one gang-violation case out of several. Let's not forget that. Since Nigeria wants to continue to demoralize and degrade itself to the level of barbarians, or pass barbarians sef. I guess barbaric measures should be implemented.

And what do you think Naija men would do?

Siddon dey look?

Either way you look at it, women will be the worse for it.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by grafikii: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2011
am very shocked at poeple saying the girl was not raped, i mean what do u expect her to do ? beat up five guys or what, am sure some of idiots would tremble when a fellow guy tries to snacth ur phone. at times i hate this country
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by ghostofsparta(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2011
@Pro01
I support your analysis that a whole lot of Nigerians are hypocrites socially and religiously, they quickly forget numerous cases of Yoruba women and ladies, youth corpers, who had been r4p3d before killed up in north by Hausa/Fulanis jihadists, is it because they aren't video-ed? Maybe the Federal Gunmen of Nigeria should reserve N150billion to install CCTV in every corner of the country so that some almajiri can stone it down, there was one reported story about how a Yoruba female invigilator was brutally killed by one particular I.R.K. student who was caught cheating with a Quran during the exam. It was reported that the young jihadist became furious on the basis that a kaferi could have the effuntery to cease a Quran and he jumped the woman immediately after she ceased the Quran, recited some fatuah and repeatedly stabbed her to death. I read it and saw the picture on PM NEWS, the whole nation did not shout because there was no VIDEO to support it abi?, Abike Dabiri, Omotola Jalade Ekehinde, Iyabo Obasanjo, etc cared less, I doubt if they even heard about it and so many other incidents like that has been occuring in the north, I am not saying what happened to that r4p3d Igbo girl is justified but my grouse is it shouldn't have attracted such immense attention because there are thousands of much heinous crime that have transpired in the past, and despite all of them reported ones, they are swept under that thick rug of Nigeria judicial system. Pro01 do not think like arsenefc and princek12, they obviously watch more BDSM adult films than thinking
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by ikechukz(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2011
na dis kind thing make me like FBI.although na for film i dey see am
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by grafikii: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2011
@ghost of what ever, u ar a fool 4 even thinking of being ethnic with this
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by hannydarl(f): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2011
Gbam.
Nigeria police has closed the case. Oya neeeeeext. oh madam you agreed to be robbed case close.
neeeeext,
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2011
hannydarl:
Gbam.
Nigeria police has closed the case. Oya neeeeeext. oh madam you agreed to be robbed case close.
neeeeext,

Murdered nko? Smh lol.

arsenefc:
And what do you think Naija men would do?

Siddon dey look?

Either way you look at it, women will be the worse for it.

Siddon? *laughs in Chinese* THEM NO FIT WAKA! Spiked condoms sha. Make them try it. Any movement they make, or any attempt to remove it, and the spikes dig in deeper and continue to latch. If you no remember how to control that thing wey God give you, spiked condom go make you remember quick quick.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-20008347-10391704.html
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by oladayo042: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2011
Since everyone is posing as a crime detective in this matter, let me propose my own analysis of the first minute I watched from the video. I don't hear nor speak Igbo so my analysis is deduced from the few english spoken, tone of the speaker, and movements in the video.

The girl was most likely not tortured before the action but the video clearly showed that she was under duress (five guys and a girl in a room is no joke). She pleaded for mercy so many times and was denied meaning she was violated according to the civilized worlds' standard. Parts of her plea were "Bros please now" and later "You people should kill me" (instead of this nasty experience) not "kill me, kill me" (connoting s3xual fantasy/enjoyment) as some people want us to believe.

The light in the video is natural light putting the timing of the video around noon. One of the gang promised to drop the girl with his car which can be seen out of the window and another repeatedly said "Do am chap chap make we comot here" meaning they are in hurry to leave. That puts the location of the assault neither at the girls house nor any of those guys' appartments, the school dormitory is also out of the equation. The location is somehow isolated (most likely a fenced bungalow) as the gang are speaking on top of their voice with no fear of any close neighbours. How she got to the location (abduction or visit) is a question to be answered by her.

The video was taken with a phone by the guy who has the car. The girl hardly knew more than one of the gang (the car owner) as all others are addressed as Bros. [s]The first action saw the guy lying down on his back and the girl climbing on him, swinging back and forth, explaining the trembling in her voice[/s],

This is pure premeditated VIOLATION. God save Nigerian women. Naija Police are just as incompetent as they are known to be.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by freecocoa(f): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2011
ghostofsparta:

@Pro01
I support your analysis that a whole lot of Nigerians are hypocrites socially and religiously, they quickly forget numerous cases of Yoruba women and ladies, youth corpers, who had been r4p3d before killed up in north by Hausa/Fulanis jihadists, is it because they aren't video-ed? Maybe the Federal Gunmen of Nigeria should reserve N150billion to install CCTV in every corner of the country so that some almajiri can stone it down, there was one reported story about how a Yoruba female invigilator was brutally killed by one particular I.R.K. student who was caught cheating with a Quran during the exam. It was reported that the young jihadist became furious on the basis that a kaferi could have the effuntery to cease a Quran and he jumped the woman immediately after she ceased the Quran, recited some fatuah and repeatedly stabbed her to death. I read it and saw the picture on PM NEWS, the whole nation did not shout because there was no VIDEO to support it abi?, Abike Dabiri, Omotola Jalade Ekehinde, Iyabo Obasanjo, etc cared less, I doubt if they even heard about it and so many other incidents like that has been occuring in the north, I am not saying what happened to that r4p3d Igbo girl is justified but my grouse is it shouldn't have attracted such immense attention because there are thousands of much heinous crime that have transpired in the past, and despite all of them reported ones, they are swept under that thick rug of Nigeria judicial system. Pro01 do not think like arsenefc and princek12, they obviously watch more bleep adult films than thinking

just what is wrong with some people sef,you should be glad that this one is getting attention so that other rap3i$t$ would learn a thing or two,its only making wave cos it got to the net and I'm sure the same thing would have happened if those ones you are talking about got to the net.start thinking like a reasonable human instead of being a tribalistic I-dont-know-to-call-you.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Seun(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2011
Acording to the law of Nigeria, even if she "consented", if the consent was obtained by force, threats, etc,then it's still rape. These idiots dont read the laws they enforce.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by arsenefc: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2011
Seun:

Acording to the law of Nigeria, even if she "consented", if the consent was obtained by force, threats, etc,then it's still violation. [size=18pt] These idiots dont read the laws they enforce[/size].

How can you not read and understand " the laws you enforce (to make sure that a law or rule is obeyed by people )?"

Secondly, as long as no one puts a gun to your head, you cant claim to have been forced to consent.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by Seun(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2011
Secondly, as long as no one puts a gun to your head, you cant claim to have been forced to consent.
According to the law on rape, "Any person who has unlawful carnal knowledge of a woman or girl, without her consent,
or with her consent, if the consent is obtained by force or by means of threats or intimidation of any kind, or by fear of harm,
or by means of false and fraudulent representation as to the nature of the act,
or in the case of a married woman, by personating her husband,
is guilty of an offence which is called violation."

Even if the consent was obtained by mere threats, it is still a rape. A gun is not required. If a woman decides to 'cooperate' in order to avoid being beaten to a pulp or killed by a gang of human dogs, it's still clearly rape in Nigerian law.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by moHot(f): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2011
Am ashamed of some nigerian youths, am not proud of some nigeria men, the NIGERIA FACTOR have broken my spirit again, am not safe in this country anymore, may be this should happen to the one of those "oloriburuku extra ordinnaire' that are saying this is not a rape case, oh NAIJA @ 51!!! the youths that are s'pose to be leaders of tommorow couldnt even stand for one of there own, WHAT A SHAME!!!

EYIN OYINBO, EWA FUN MI NI VISA!!!
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by arsenefc: 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2011
^^^^

Visas arent for fuglies. No worries, no Nigerian man is gonna r/a/p/e you.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by moHot(f): 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2011
arsenefc:

^^^^

Visas arent for fuglies. No worries, no Nigerian man is gonna r/a/p/e you.
everyone here knows you are a slowpoke, because it takes one fugly to know another, someone like you deserves a natural red card from life,
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by arsenefc: 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2011
moHot:

everyone here knows you are a slowpoke, because it takes one fugly to know another, someone like you deserves a natural red card from life,

Oyinbo gave me a visa, obviously I am not fugly.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by moHot(f): 12:09am On Oct 09, 2011
arsenefc:

Oyinbo gave me a visa, obviously I am not fugly.
hehehehe, no wonder u watch the poo of fat old whites, lmao E - THUG like you
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by arsenefc: 12:29am On Oct 09, 2011
moHot:

hehehehe, no wonder u[size=18pt] watch[/size] the poo of fat old whites, lmao E - THUG like you

Illiterate olodo

ANd I phock their college age daughters too, how come? Because I am hot, unlike your fugly self.

BTW, Oyinbo girls hot baje baje. Ever talked to Oyinbo before?

No wonder you 'jolosi' me because I mingle with Oyinbo, make enough dough to buy a phantom while washing their sh1t and at night, I 'tosibe' with their hot college age daughters. cheesy

You wanna be like me, but you can never get to my level. Iya aje, anyway, better go iron your cloth for tomorrow before NEPA/PHCN take light. As for hia, light dey 24/7 for Westchester, NY ( home of the richest of the richest). Na the jelosi go killi you
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by arsenefc: 12:30am On Oct 09, 2011
moHot:

hehehehe, no wonder u watch the poo of fat old whites, lmao E - THUG like you

Look at your nails, very long and dirty

and your leg fat like say you don catch Filariasis, abi na AIDS you get. Poverty no good sha!
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by moHot(f): 1:14am On Oct 09, 2011
arsenefc:

Look at your nails, very long and dirty

and your leg fat like say you don catch Filariasis, abi na AIDS you get. Poverty no good sha!
even your pig brain couldn't make you decipher a typographical error, slowpoke/illiterate/scoundrel actually thinks he is making a point, lmao
you gonna be deported with nothing just like the way you left home after selling your fridge/t.v/akapako radio/matt, etc just to buy ticket grin grin
bloody slave!!!tis actually a waste of time talking to you
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by emiye(m): 1:23am On Oct 09, 2011
IMO, Since the case has been sensationalise, I think the lady coming out to report the case, will aid her to overcome the trauma; at least in the long run.

I am 99% sure , it was a case of violation. She might have had one sex partner previously among the boys anyway.
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by arsenefc: 4:23am On Oct 09, 2011
moHot:

even your pig brain couldn't make you decipher a typographical error, slowpoke/illiterate/scoundrel actually thinks he is making a point, lmao
you gonna be deported  with nothing just like the way you left home after selling your fridge/t.v/akapako radio/matt, etc just to buy ticket grin grin

Me deported? I laugh in "Omo Onilu." 

Abi make I do paper for you gan sef.

Poverty go kill you, that overseas wey dey your mind, you will never reach it IJN.

You will never have the opportunity to travel out of Naija. Nigeria lo ma kuu sii lagba ara olorun ati awon iya mi osoromoniga

Anyway, make I go phock oyinbo for club and chop Mcidonaldi on my way home? Want some burger? Probably dont know what a burger is? Anyway, goodluck eating mama put and baba put. Akusheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by arsenefc: 4:26am On Oct 09, 2011
moHot:

you gonna be deported  with nothing just like the way you left home after selling your fridge/t.v/akapako radio/matt, etc just to buy ticket grin grin

BTW, just a suggestion, it is time you changed your name to 'mofugly'

Honestly, I cant see how Oyinbo will give someone of your caliber visa. Its impossible. Please dont even apply, dont pollute the pool of pretty girls we have here. Go to Cotonou instead, thats where your 'sawawi' dey
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by kobikwelu(m): 5:47am On Oct 09, 2011

Poverty go kill you, that overseas wey dey your mind, you will never reach it IJN.

You will never have the opportunity to travel out of Naija. Nigeria lo ma kuu sii lagba ara olorun ati awon iya mi osoromoniga

Anyway, make I go phock oyinbo for club and chop Mcidonaldi on my way home? Want some burger? Probably dont know what a burger is? Anyway, goodluck eating mama put and baba put. Akusheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OMO this is tooo harsh naaa,
choi!!
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by arsenefc: 5:52am On Oct 09, 2011
kobikwelu:

choi!!

DOnt blame me, I used to work for Operation Fire For Fire. I still have that mentality wink

E yi ti mo so naaa, aro aromo. Aro ti e ti romo naa
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by moHot(f): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2011
arsenefc:

Aww grin shocked, why are u swearing now? am only tell you what the future holds for you, your destiny can not be changed it has been written and so shall it be for you!!!keep working your 24hrs shift, get ready to be jailed for violation/rape ,serve your jail term and get your MCIDONALDI *as you put it* ass kicked out!, never worry i will employ you in my company here in naija as a security man(is that not better than bathing old people and changing diapers?cos we all know dats what u do)you have my good heart to thank for that. even though you haven't achieved anything other than your faked britiko accent, MUMU of the highest order, oya keep on ranting; thats what u re good at, heheehhe

kobikwelu:

choi!!
tis damn so harsh!!LMFAO, why did it take you so long to know grin
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by grafikii: 9:29am On Oct 09, 2011
idiotic arsenafc ordinary omodo(househelp), when ur mate dey run companies here and going abroad for holiday u dey shout mcdonalds, when ur mama born u she go thinks say my pikin go become better person, not washing white shit. abeg mo hot no mind am. so many of him deported mates dey bustop here they beg money
Re: Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police by kem82: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Herdsmen Who Allegedly Lured, Killed A Man In Anambra Forest / Offa Robberies: I’ve Sent Written Defence To Police, Says Saraki / Unclad Armed Robbery Suspect Almost Lynched By Angry Mob In Calabar. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.