Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture (5386 Views)

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by amstardi: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
My people . I need clarification ooo

I've been seeing her with wedding ring . So I say let me ask the house.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by N3TRAL: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
That's not Oge.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by amstardi: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
That's not Oge.
Oge is first child and heir
Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by ecolime(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
amstardi:

Is that woman a teenager? I don't think so 🤔

2 Likes

Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by N3TRAL: 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
amstardi:
Oge is first child and heir

Oge is 21. She's the oldest. If she's not married, how will her little sisters be?

But Damn, I checked out his page. That's one of the triplet girls. They've put on ridiculous weight. I couldn't recognize them anymore.
Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by decatalyst(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
Op, are you interested?

Go see her father or send a DM instead of "stalking" her.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by Psady(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

Oge is 21. She's the oldest. If she's not married, how will her little sisters be?

But Damn, I checked out his page. That's one of the triplet girls. They've put on ridiculous weight. I couldn't recognize them anymore.
yea she's one of the triplet,maybe she just like to put on a ring.
Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by Solofresh2: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
That Elumelu daughter called oge no fine abeg

1 Like

Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by KingAzubuike(f): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
Solofresh2:

You wey fine, what meaningful thing in this life can you boast of?

4 Likes

Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by MarketDispatch: 6:33am On Jul 23, 2023
Following
Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:39am On Jul 23, 2023
How is it anyone's business, besides the Elumelus?

Married or not, what do you wanna do with the information?

Besides, anyone can put on a ring.

It's their finger, not yours.
Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:45am On Jul 23, 2023
Solofresh2:

I wish Oga Tony could read your comment, then we'll see if he gives a fvck what YOU think.

It's not like he's offering to "dash" her to you, or something crazy like that.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by Solofresh2: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2023
KingAzubuike:

You wey fine, what meaningful thing in this life can you boast of?
Oh you want to know what I can boast of ?
Well I don't boast but If I have to, I own a car and a home of my own at 23,my mum stays there,iown a business of my own and am planning on relocating to the US as well
What about you
Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by Kobicove(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2023
This lady does not look like a teenager to me undecided
Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by KingAzubuike(f): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2023
Solofresh2:
Well I don't boast but If I have to, I own a car and a home of my own at 23,my mum stays there,iown a business of my own and am planning on relocating to the US as well
What about you
A 1999 camry pencil is also a car.

You can also be living in a rented apartment and call it a home

I have no issues with your mom staying in your rented apartment.

Pepper selling is also a business.

When you relocate to the USA just ensure you don't indulge in drugs.
Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by CJStarz: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2023
We go follow d op go see d papa. I go carry one crate of beer on the head while you go carry one bottle of Eva wine dey follow behind. Na Op go dey front.🤣🤣

decatalyst:
Op, are you interested?

Go see her father or send a DM instead of "stalking" her.

Thank you.
Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Oga what do own? State what you have like he did or shut the hell up man:
Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by Solofresh2: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2023
KingAzubuike:

You think we are all poor and wretched like you on this forum?
Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2023
Hustle ooo make you no come online dey check whether your fellow man teenage pikin don marry😭😭😭😭

3 Likes

Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by BigYash: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Hustle ooo make you no come online dey check whether your fellow man teenage pikin don marry😭😭😭😭
I just tire grin Zoom pics dey find ring.. Wahala dey o grin

1 Like

Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by Kaka118: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2023
Solofresh2:
What about you
Yeye dae smell, 23?? Unless you're from a rich family will u boast of that but if not abeg go brush ur mouth lies dae smell
Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2023
fuckingAyaya:

No mind the gold digger

1 Like

Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by silverlinen(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2023
Damnnn

Overweighted and uglyyy

2 Likes

Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by Baronthecelebri: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
70years old man
Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by Baronthecelebri: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
See as she fat like mumu

1 Like

Re: Is Tony Elumelu Teenage Daughter Married? See Picture by grandstar(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
amstardi:

You want marry am! Go ask her papa hand for marriage

Make sure you carry latest Lexus go grin

(1) (Reply)

Two Guys That Are My Friends Are Fighting Over Me / A Girl That Visited Me In My House Has Refused To Leave What Will I Do? / You Want Him To Stop Disturbing You Right? Ladies Come In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.