Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal (36196 Views)

Obi Vs Tinubu: Resolve Petitions Before May 29 – Afenifere Urges Tribunal / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall / Heavens Won’t Fall If Buhari Prosecutes Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project –Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by PoliteActivist: 8:02am On Jul 25, 2023
jaxxy:

So in ur opinion the constitution will be sent to the dustbin by the SC because we know the issues at hand are very obvious and serious.

However don't care if Nigeria perishes because of 1 man's ambition. Do u see any country blantly destroying is constitution? Even real dictators and communists Putin and China have to amend their constitution to have their way and u are saying Nigeria should throw their constitution into the dustbin because sm1 was made president against the constitution yet we are in a so called democracy.

You keep saying I want this or saying Nigeria should do that. I'm simply telling you what WILL happen. The wise thing is to start organizing any demonstrations now or any other plan B. Instead of deluding yourself that this SC will somehow remove Tinubu from office.

Speaking of Putin and China, what constitution did Murtala, Abacha, etc amend to seize power?? Nigeria has a staunch history of lawlessness and corruption.
Besides, do you really believe Putin and CCP get almost 100% of the votes each election?
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by djon78(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2023
Came4amod:

Thank God I am not talking about 1999 .. because we are in 2023 now ..no one is more capable than tinbu right now

That's why I said you guys are kids

Tinubu has no money before he became Lagos State governor in 1999

He became very rich from Lagos State treasury

Dangote we know him source of wealth
He came from a very wealthy lineage the Dantatas

Orji uzor kalu was very wealthy before 1999 as a young man

Peter Obi was very wealthy before 1999 as young man

You can compare these Men I mentioned to Tinubu

They already were very rich before 1999

Many of you think Nigeria started from 2000 no
Nigeria have been existing since
And there where Men who were made then

All these new money guys that cornered state resouy like ibori, Wike etc were paupers then
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Bukola94: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Judolisco:
all of them r politicians was obi not in PDP and apga b4.. Changing parties doesn't change a man
na truth u talk. Man doesn't change by party

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Buhari's Request To World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria / About 100 Buhari Campaign Buses Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.