Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal (36201 Views)

Obi Vs Tinubu: Resolve Petitions Before May 29 – Afenifere Urges Tribunal / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall / Heavens Won’t Fall If Buhari Prosecutes Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project –Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by PHZADDY1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
Heavens won't fall even agbadorians will rejoice lowkey grin

4 Likes

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Almiron: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
H
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by MorataFC: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
dazzlingd:
The only thing that will remove Tinubu from that seat is possibly death.
Let’s face reality, I have never heard anywhere in the world where this happened not to talk of Africa.
Even when trump was impeached, he finished his tenure
Gbamsolutely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Ayoola171(m): 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
Okay
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Chinjo2: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
The reason why Mahmoud Yakubu hurriedly swore in Tinubu was because he believes once Tinubu is there, nobody can remove him.
As far as Nigeria is concerned today, if the court sacks Tinubu today, heaven will not fall.
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by DrAda(f): 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
True

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by DrAda(f): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by chrisxxx(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
Naijanascam:
It will be jubilations galore like when Nigeria won football gold in Atlanta '96
Bros this one Wike is not rattled means that Tinubu is winning. Believe me it is a settled case for Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by sojayy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
Heavens will surely
fall
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
is hotting up!

Matters arising!
Go Atiku!
GO ATIKU!
grin
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Urheadmaster(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
You can never get me again Mr helinues tongue
helinues:

Tribunal?

Chai, why do you like to always expose your half baked knowledge about things?

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Racoon(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
Let it happen
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by ipobarecriminals: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
grin Ala ti o le se. Ko possible. Ko le work cool cool.The e2ND and 3RD position are THIEVES cheesy angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:
No baga on this crust can remove his Excellency Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by ipobarecriminals: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
grin Las Las,ATIKU and OKORO OBI go cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by nosa2ekundayo: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
April396949:
This statement by Atiku shows his lack of understanding of the importance of political leaders and their impact on the nation. Removing Tinubu as president may not directly cause the heavens to fall, but it can have serious consequences for the stability and progress of the country. It is important to consider the potential ramifications and evaluate the abilities and track records of political leaders before making such assertions.
Lol grin the kick of a dieing horse

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by flokii: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
Removing the righful winner of the recently concluded presidential election can spell do0m for the country.. that's M.K.O 2.0 and won't be accepted.

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by sylve11: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
Naijanascam:
It will be jubilations galore like when Nigeria won football gold in Atlanta '96

grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Quality20(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
Let's hear a scenario where that had ever happened Mr atiku
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by achi4u(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
Naijanascam:
Exactly bro

3 Likes

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by tivity101: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
April396949:
This statement by Atiku shows his lack of understanding of the importance of political leaders and their impact on the nation. Removing Tinubu as president may not directly cause the heavens to fall, but it can have serious consequences for the stability and progress of the country. It is important to consider the potential ramifications and evaluate the abilities and track records of political leaders before making such assertions.

Forget it heaven still won't fall... Track record or political antecedent may sometimes not count

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by ImoleNaija: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
It's easier for Atiku, being the runner-up, to take up Presidency than for Obi.

I don't know who dey deceive the Obi_dots. They must have been cooking up the propaganda (that) they would use against Atiku, should Tribunal remove Tinubu (which can never happen). grin

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Bobloco: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
April396949:

The jubilations that will herald Tinubu's removal by the courts will be unprecedented in the history of this Nation. Even you, yourself will jubilate
In fact, it will be akin to the kind of jubilation that occurred when Abacha died

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Atlantis585: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
CannibalTorment:
No Man born out of woman or evil spirit like Peter girigory Obi can unseat Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban

Peter girigory Obi: I won the election and I will prove it, I will reclaim my mandate.

Tribunal: How did you win?

Peter girigory Obi: Tinubu forged his results.

Tribunal: Are you ok?

Peter girigory Obi: Tinubu committed crime in US.

Tribunal: prove it.

Peter girigory Obi: because he did score 25% in Abuja and Abuja voters and their votes are greater than all the 36 states of Nigeria.

Tribunal: Peter Obi, you are mentally ill.

Peter girigory Obi: 😭 just cancel the election, igbos want me to be the president. let us do the voting again.

Tribunal: Peter Obi, you are an embittered soul, leave this place before I slap you, criminal.

The most useless post on Nairaland from a brain dead modafcker!

2 Likes

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Akalia(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:
No baga on this crust can remove his Excellency Tinubu.

How much was used to buy you over?

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Dittodat: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
Listen to the daydreaming fool.
You better get used to it.

Tinubu will be your President for the next EIGHT YEARS,
We are going to make sure of that. Insha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by ipobarecriminals: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
cool baba ATIKU will relocate to DUBAI and OKORO OBI to AGULU/VI to Rest

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
CannibalTorment:
No Man born out of woman or evil spirit like Peter girigory Obi can unseat Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban

Peter girigory Obi: I won the election and I will prove it, I will reclaim my mandate.

Tribunal: How did you win?

Peter girigory Obi: Tinubu forged his results.

Tribunal: Are you ok?

Peter girigory Obi: Tinubu committed crime in US.

Tribunal: prove it.

Peter girigory Obi: because he did score 25% in Abuja and Abuja voters and their votes are greater than all the 36 states of Nigeria.

Tribunal: Peter Obi, you are mentally ill.

Peter girigory Obi: 😭 just cancel the election, igbos want me to be the president. let us do the voting again.

Tribunal: Peter Obi, you are an embittered soul, leave this place before I slap you, criminal.
shhhh!

u c Obi name for d rofo-rofo fight btw tilumbu & Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by irunoko(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
Naijanascam:
even if Mohammed comes to become president of Nigeria,he will Fail not because of anything but because of the 1999 constitution.that constitution needs to be amended otherwise nigeria will be moving in cycles.its not because a Yoruba is president nigeria will work or because an Igbo man becomes president or the presidency is with the north

It's like using dirty pots to Cook, the food that comes out of it will be bad and contaminated.if they like they should bring 10 of Hilda or the best internationally recognised chefs,if they don't change the pot no matter the ingredients they use and seasoning everything will come out bad not even if they Keep changing cooks

That's how nigeria situation is. Amend the 1999 constitution first and everything else will fall into place,fakati!
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Curse777: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
This Cameron Dubai man want to cause trouble
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by royalfly(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
dazzlingd:
The only thing that will remove Tinubu from that seat is possibly death.
Let’s face reality, I have never heard anywhere in the world where this happened not to talk of Africa.
Even when trump was impeached, he finished his tenure
Life is not a nollywood where the good guys always defeat the bad guys. Or expecting a plot twist like movies. This is real life

Please check Kenya, I maybe wrong
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Caesar25: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
Not even a fly will buzz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos / Mamman Daura Speaks From The UK (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.