Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal (36194 Views)

Obi Vs Tinubu: Resolve Petitions Before May 29 – Afenifere Urges Tribunal / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall / Heavens Won’t Fall If Buhari Prosecutes Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project –Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Mrtaye: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Tribunal?

Chai, why do you like to always expose your half baked knowledge about things?
No be everyone be follow follow
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Curious346: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
True. With this endsars revelation . I hate Tinubu even more
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by dannykares: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
dazzlingd:
The only thing that will remove Tinubu from that seat is possibly death.
Let’s face reality, I have never heard anywhere in the world where this happened not to talk of Africa.
Even when trump was impeached, he finished his tenure
Life is not a nollywood where the good guys always defeat the bad guys. Or expecting a plot twist like movies. This is real life

Young man that's why u need to be current and let's remind u or u Google it , if PPN remove Tinubu as a president therefore Tinubu will be 3rd African president to be removed in power by court so mk yr verification b4 washing yr dirty boxer in public

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by tivity101: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
Naijanascam:
It will be jubilations galore like when Nigeria won football gold in Atlanta '96

This man your Head dey there... But in this case Atlanta 96" go be small one. The jubilation go overwhelmed them

2 Likes

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Georgejeez: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
Imagine Atiku using a Chris UCHE as his lead counsel in such a sensitive case , yet people are fronting that he's a Northern project .

I have always known that Atiku and PDP don't give a hoot about Nepotism and tribal favouritism as practiced by Buhari and Tinubu nowadays , those ones practice "Winner takes all" unlike the administrations of PDP where every region is carried along .

Atiku Abubakar , if God says you will be President, no INEC can Yakubu you out
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by APCNig: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
Naijanascam:
It will be jubilations galore like when Nigeria won football gold in Atlanta '96

You mean jubilation in Igbo land where they celebrate only drug pushers and baby factory merchants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by AskNgige2: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
Naijanascam:

Wetin be football..

Na everybody de watch football?

E go be like God came down to save us from Egypt

3 Likes

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Kubin: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
April396949:
This statement by Atiku shows his lack of understanding of the importance of political leaders and their impact on the nation. Removing Tinubu as president may not directly cause the heavens to fall, but it can have serious consequences for the stability and progress of the country. It is important to consider the potential ramifications and evaluate the abilities and track records of political leaders before making such assertions.
among all the dullard in nairaland, your the worst of them all.
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by fredoooooo: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
Oga mikano grin
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by israelmao(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tinubu knows is living on stolen mandate which must be legally retrieved and returned.
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by 43Ronin: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lutherblaq:
grin Busy body tinubu is begging for a rerun, which re- run are you talking about? We have a winner between Atiku and Obi before inec do their abracadabra by pushing
you from 3rd to 1st position. - Jostoman
That's why he has been going from traditional rulers all-over the states. he is looking for a rerun. But if there a rerun who will conduct the elections

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by GoodIsGod: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
Naijanascam:

Like the Day Abacha died. If you were not an Indomie generation.

The streets of Naija went agog .

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by ofuonyebi: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
hello Atiku......
yes Heaven will not fall if TINUBU is disqualified for your rerun
but you forgot blindly that NIGERIA would scatter..

because you and obina has inordinate ambition....
you people are burnt to throw Nigeria and her nascent democracy overboard!

tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by JOemmy(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tinibu and his agbado miscreants can only cause trouble in lagos he didn't win in Kaduna, Kano, delta, Edo,rivers, plateau even in his own backyard lagos and osun these are likely places that any major crises will likely erupt from.
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by AskNgige2: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
FuckSilly:
grin
Atiku be dreaming grin
I'll rather Ibori, Anani or Abacha than Athiefkü grin grin

Taaaaaah..

Atiku is better than Tinibu
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by saheed24(m): 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
Heaven can not fall before
But Nigeria can fall anytime.
What about that
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Atlantis585: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
flokii:
Removing the righful winner of the recently concluded presidential election can spell do0m for the country.. that's M.K.O 2.0 and won't be accepted.

Bro, it’s about to go down y’all. Hell will not freeze over neither will heavens fall if dem commot am.

Although I like Thiefnubbu’s start as e don dey show Hausa/Fulani crooks shege small, small and all the BATstards are suffering a lot more than the rest of Nigerians.

Allahu Akhbar!
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by dazzlingd(m): 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
dannykares:

Young man that's why u need to be current and let's remind u or u Google it , if PPN remove Tinubu as a president therefore Tinubu will be 3rd African president to be removed in power by court so mk yr verification b4 washing yr dirty boxer in public

I am not arguing with you, I don’t even care about Tinubu. Only stating the reality here.
From day one, I’ve not been a supporter of Tinubu, but I stated it here that he will win the election and become president. Some of you attacked me for saying he will win, well reality came and he is the president.

Same reality I’m telling you that court removing Tinubu is a fiction that will never happen

5 Likes

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Ikpunnegi01: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:
No baga on this crust can remove his Excellency Tinubu.

Did you later applied for the job of social media manager I offered you; its still open if you haven't.
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Samogloby: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tribunal must remove that impostor in the Villa called ADEKUNLE and declare the rightful winner between Atiku and Obi! APC is a disaster to Nigeria!
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by ThisMustStop: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/23/heavens-wont-fall-if-you-remove-tinubu-as-president-atiku-urges-tribunal/

The issue here is that none of the petitioners actual proof to the court they he won the election . Rather , they are relying on technicalities and non electoral related prayers. Sadly , I see no way the PET can rule in both Atiku and Obi favour.

1000% sure , it is a lost battle for both.

2 Likes

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by CannibalTorment: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
Atlantis585:

The most useless post on Nairaland from a brain dead modafcker!
Tell me more about your mother
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by JOemmy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
April396949:
This statement by Atiku shows his lack of understanding of the importance of political leaders and their impact on the nation. Removing Tinubu as president may not directly cause the heavens to fall, but it can have serious consequences for the stability and progress of the country. It is important to consider the potential ramifications and evaluate the abilities and track records of political leaders before making such assertions.

Nigerian constitution and electoral laws will never be set aside because of notorious drug lord.
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by MadamExcellency: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
Are you sure?

dazzlingd:
The only thing that will remove Tinubu from that seat is possibly death.
Let’s face reality, I have never heard anywhere in the world where this happened not to talk of Africa.
Even when trump was impeached, he finished his tenure
Life is not a nollywood where the good guys always defeat the bad guys. Or expecting a plot twist like movies. This is real life
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by flokii: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
Atlantis585:

Bro, it’s about to go down y’all. Hell will not freeze over neither will heavens fall if dem commot am.

Although I like Thiefnubbu’s start as e don dey show Hausa/Fulani crooks shege small, small and all the BATstards are suffering a lot more than the rest of Nigerians.

Allahu Akhbar!

No jupiter can remove the president.. highest Atiku will get to be president of Arewa republic.

2 Likes

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by DaveHarry(m): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
I dedicate America(I mean Nigeria) has a problem by Beyonce ft Kendrick Lamar. Blast song
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by godwon01(m): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
Let him come on board and reverse all evil decisions by jagaban. He has mes up the omilokan that he claimed frivolously. Honestly, I am tired with all his evil decisions so far. Very disappointed.
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Chucks13: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
Noted. But unfortunately my party flagbearer we already forsaken you for your defiancy and so unfortunate for you sir, Tinubu will rule for 8 years, you and that useless obi cost our party pdp its way back to power and for that reason Tinubu 8 years will compete sir.

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by mvem(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:
No baga on this crust can remove his Excellency Tinubu.

he is not God and can be removed
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Naijanascam: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
APCNig:

You mean jubilation in Igbo land where they celebrate only drug pushers and baby factory merchants

This topic is meant for humans with positive mindsets please

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Angelfrost(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
Well... Heavens never fell when tribunal failed to remove any president since 1999.

In any case, how exactly do you expect a Judiciary that is not independent of the executive to remove the person in charge of appointing and removing them?!!!

If INEC can't be neutral in electoral matters, how can you expect the Judiciary to clean up their mess?...

Pity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasanjo Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As Buhari's Running Mate, But He Refused - Bakare / Flood Displaces Residents In Owerri After 12-Hour Rain (Photos) / FFK Reacts To Buhari's Request To World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.