Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal (36197 Views)

Obi Vs Tinubu: Resolve Petitions Before May 29 – Afenifere Urges Tribunal / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall / Heavens Won’t Fall If Buhari Prosecutes Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project –Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Abaniwealth(f): 3:32am On Jul 24, 2023
helinues:
No baga on this crust can remove his Excellency Tinubu.

It will happen before your very eyes..
WATCH massive jubilation coming up soon in Nigeria.Tinubu must return the stolen mandate......

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Came4amod: 3:51am On Jul 24, 2023
CannibalTorment:
No Man born out of woman or evil spirit like Peter girigory Obi can unseat Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban

Peter girigory Obi: I won the election and I will prove it, I will reclaim my mandate.

Tribunal: How did you win?

Peter girigory Obi: Tinubu forged his results.

Tribunal: Are you ok?

Peter girigory Obi: Tinubu committed crime in US.

Tribunal: prove it.

Peter girigory Obi: because he did score 25% in Abuja and Abuja voters and their votes are greater than all the 36 states of Nigeria.

Tribunal: Peter Obi, you are mentally ill.

Peter girigory Obi: 😭 just cancel the election, igbos want me to be the president. let us do the voting again.

Tribunal: Peter Obi, you are an embittered soul, leave this place before I slap you, criminal.

We will happily drink thier tears .. they destroyed this country .. Igbos inflated this country .. go to China bring cheap stuff . Siddon for shop .. invent nothing .. triple the price .. killing the price system . Now the system wants the money back .. that's for them .. but this presidency .. they will never touch it .. it's doom for Nigerians if Igbos become president.. Buhari own sef Na mistake we do

Na yourbas dey rearrange this country small small .. no president has done what Obasanjo did to Nigeria .. so we need that original blood back .. all these miscreants don't even have capacity.. can anyone in the Igbo race face Tinubu financially .. how can a poor man bring riches to a nation .. let's think Na .. let's think .. whatever way Tinubu is more than capable .. no doubt.. all this tribunal Na for lawyers to chop money and to disturb the growth and progress Asiwagu is bringing
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by garfield1: 3:52am On Jul 24, 2023
onuman:

What else is proof of rigging as only the system for electronic transmission of vote results of presidential election got a glitch whereas the same systems transmitting vote results from the national assembly voting exercises functioned?
Why do you people see the judges as zombies like you?

Those are speculations and court doesn't rntertsin them.show how it led to tigging
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by okorogodwin4(m): 4:15am On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:
This statement by Atiku shows his lack of understanding of the importance of political leaders and their impact on the nation. Removing Tinubu as president may not directly cause the heavens to fall, but it can have serious consequences for the stability and progress of the country. It is important to consider the potential ramifications and evaluate the abilities and track records of political leaders before making such assertions.
Atiku lacks understand when it does not favour you
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Ceejay94: 4:34am On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:
This statement by Atiku shows his lack of understanding of the importance of political leaders and their impact on the nation. Removing Tinubu as president may not directly cause the heavens to fall, but it can have serious consequences for the stability and progress of the country. It is important to consider the potential ramifications and evaluate the abilities and track records of political leaders before making such assertions.
hmmm nawa o, even by rigging election? People like you are the problem we have in this country
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by bitingcool: 4:36am On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:

so the country is stable and progressive in your eyes like this? clown, dey play.

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by ubimagos: 4:36am On Jul 24, 2023
LadyRosa:
angry

Waiting for the first FOOL to call Obi on an Atiku vs Tinubu'and thread .

Watch out, the agbadorians will not dissapoint.

One omo ale don show from beneath mecheesy
You just did, making you the first to call the efulefu, the name is abominable in my tongue!
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Ceejay94: 4:37am On Jul 24, 2023
Came4amod:

We will happily drink thier tears .. they destroyed this country .. Igbos inflated this country .. go to China bring cheap stuff . Siddon for shop .. invent nothing .. triple the price .. killing the price system . Now the system wants the money back .. that's for them .. but this presidency .. they will never touch it .. it's doom for Nigerians if Igbos become president.. Buhari own sef Na mistake we do

Na yourbas dey rearrange this country small small .. no president has done what Obasanjo did to Nigeria .. so we need that original blood back .. all these miscreants don't even have capacity.. can anyone in the Igbo race face Tinubu financially .. how can a poor man bring riches to a nation .. let's think Na .. let's think .. whatever way Tinubu is more than capable .. no doubt.. all this tribunal Na for lawyers to chop money and to disturb the growth and progress Asiwagu is bringing
Igbos should not be the president even when an igbo man wins election and you preach one Nigeria. You are so tribalistic

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Mrtaye: 5:05am On Jul 24, 2023
flokii:
Removing the righful winner of the recently concluded presidential election can spell do0m for the country.. that's M.K.O 2.0 and won't be accepted.
Ono Oodua ni mi but stop comparing Abiola election to this sham... please stop the lies and deception

2 Likes

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Mrtaye: 5:08am On Jul 24, 2023
irunoko:
even if Mohammed comes to become president of Nigeria,he will Fail not because of anything but because of the 1999 constitution.that constitution needs to be amended otherwise nigeria will be moving in cycles.its not because a Yoruba is president nigeria will work or because an Igbo man becomes president or the presidency is with the north

It's like using dirty pots to Cook, the food that comes out of it will be bad and contaminated.if they like they should bring 10 of Hilda or the best internationally recognised chefs,if they don't change the pot no matter the ingredients they use and seasoning everything will come out bad not even if they Keep changing cooks

That's how nigeria situation is. Amend the 1999 constitution first and everything else will fall into place,fakati!
Na lie
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Mrtaye: 5:12am On Jul 24, 2023
ofuonyebi:
hello Atiku......
yes Heaven will not fall if TINUBU is disqualified for your rerun
but you forgot blindly that NIGERIA would scatter..

because you and obina has inordinate ambition....
you people are burnt to throw Nigeria and her nascent democracy overboard!

tufiakwa!
Na you wan scatter Nigeria ni

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by PhantomProbe(m): 5:21am On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:
Track record, abilities or not. If he is found to be an electoral thief, make dem sack the criminal and his band of thieves asap. Enough of the rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by djon78(m): 5:25am On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:

Story story

Tinubu didn't even win this election
That's the Crux of the matter

Obasanjo
Yaradua
Jonathan
Buhari

All won there elections
Although there were irregularities

But Tinubu didn't win this election

From data he came 3rd position

That's the issue

And heaven won't fall

Even in South West many of his people are not really on his side

North they ain't that interested

South East not interested

South South not interested

So who will fight for Tinubu?

Then add the present suffering he is heaping on Nigerians

He should have left everything the way it was before

From all findings

It seems Buhari as bad as he was
Understand and managed the economy better than Tinubu

If anything happens
Tinubu will not be missed at all

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by doneback04: 5:36am On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:

There is no record anywhere for the fact that tinubu and inec manipulate the outcome of the results which made them to announce him the winner by 4am at night is enough reason to cancel the election and do a re-run between atiku and obi
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by djon78(m): 5:38am On Jul 24, 2023
Came4amod:

Where Tinubu get money

Who was Tinubu even before 1999

Peter Obi even had money more than Tinubu post 1999

Tinubu cornered the resources of Lagos State

If you want to call rich Yoruba men
You talk to of Bashorun MKO Abiola

Na small children like una wey Dem born in the 1990s go dey yarn nonsense

Tinubu no see money reach orji uzor kalu or Peter Obi in there younger years

The very rich Nigerians then were the Dantatas( from which Dangote emerged presently), Indimi, MKO Abiola, Ibru family, Mai Derive, Arthur Nzeribe, plenty big men for East like Ekene dili chukwu from Nnewi

Who be Tinubu where these Men were

Even his set like orji uzor kalu, Peter Obi
Them see better money before he cornered Lagos State resources
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by doneback04: 5:38am On Jul 24, 2023
HacheNoire:
Gibberish!

Heavens will also not fall if His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) governs Nigeria till 2031

Atiku should go and watch Big Brother Nigeria. It’s already game over in politics.

August is what we are all waiting for
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:43am On Jul 24, 2023
Morphinne:

Swearugawd, his last and surest shot at it but God/the devil used mr Peter Obi to pour sand into his garri. No be witchcraft be that?
I was really sad the day he won PDP presidential primary because I knew that if Wike had won the ticket, the elections would have been a smooth walkover for Tinubu then, just out of the blue, the duo of Obi and Kwankwaso emerged to effectively truncate his golden chance. Atiku will never forgive Obi in this life and beyond🤣.

PDP did themselves in

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by handiriwamadi(m): 6:04am On Jul 24, 2023
Tinubu don't have any good track record. Get sense is not an insult rather advise. He will be removed.quote author=April396949 post=124612739]This statement by Atiku shows his lack of understanding of the importance of political leaders and their impact on the nation. Removing Tinubu as president may not directly cause the heavens to fall, but it can have serious consequences for the stability and progress of the country. It is important to consider the potential ramifications and evaluate the abilities and track records of political leaders before making such assertions.[/quote]
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Bukola94: 6:13am On Jul 24, 2023
helinues:

I won't say Atiku is evil b4 is supporters will come for my head. Can Atiku or Obi make PMS be sold for 235Naira&1dollar=500Naira or 550 for two years? I want to check something...
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Bukola94: 6:21am On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:
I am doubting this Atiku have a family and extended family in Nigeria. I doubt he have blood line in this country. Is like they want to cause chaos, but God Almighty go shame the enemy of this country. Abiola annulment is still affecting this country till date. There is curse on this country until justice is served, I doubt Kudira Abiola,her family & husband family have forgive those that damage their life in cold blooded. Nigerians have short memories and we forgot our history.
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Bukola94: 6:23am On Jul 24, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
I feel for Atiku sha, this is his last shot at the presidency
says who , he will do MB on u,something tells me he will contest again. I don't know he is so desperate & sore loser

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Bukola94: 6:29am On Jul 24, 2023
Judolisco:
Lawyers must chop Sha... But everybody knows tinubu won't be removed, jst as it was clear that APC government won't be toppled at d last election ... D opposition was 2 divided to have won
. Labour Party and pdp better team up... If not... Make dem dey play o
if they team up, they will give APC a run , and may eventually won. But I do hope they won't, because this is the same merger that brought APC that turn to disaster and masses are feeling the heat. U want reoccurring events? PDP/LP should won squarely & stand alone. Merger turns out to be disaster and they circles shouldn't continues...
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Bukola94: 6:36am On Jul 24, 2023
FuckSilly:
grin
Atiku be dreaming grin
I'll rather Ibori, Anani or Abacha than Athiefkü grin grin
na so u hate am so,wetin Atiku do u,he collect your gf?
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Bukola94: 6:40am On Jul 24, 2023
Nazgul:
Very true... heaven won't fall.

But wait o, if by chance the tribunal removes Tinubu, who would they install. Peter Obi or Atiku?
DJ please play me confusion by baba Fela. Confusion dey...yeh pariah...e no finish.. Please some should write Fela Kuti lyrics, I must listen to his music throughout today. Please some should pass me my charger. Next is suffering & smiling
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Bukola94: 6:45am On Jul 24, 2023
Nemesis0147:
shameless man.
What stupid stability are you talking about?
Is the country stable like this?
leave him,is until we all protest and start begging for food or urgent 2k, stability kill all Nigeria enemy. Dollar,economy, fuel,education and insecurity etc as if they have always been stable. LOL, this is not funny, big man....u mean oo
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Bukola94: 6:46am On Jul 24, 2023
Emu4life:
Second Position say na him come First.
Third position sef talk say na him come First, Na wow o.
no be confusion be that,e no go finish. Watch out for part2
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by ipobarecriminals: 6:55am On Jul 24, 2023
ImoleNaija:
It's easier for Atiku, being the runner-up, to take up Presidency than for Obi.

I don't know who dey deceive the Obi_dots. They must have been cooking up the propaganda (that) they would use against Atiku, should Tribunal remove Tinubu (which can never happen). grin
Allow the 2nd and 3RD Thieves to deceive themselves
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by KENFERDYOORI(m): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Tribunal has the final say tongue

My brother, the level of temerity these people show in their fouled dealings baffles me.
The other one even said "No Baga..." embarassed
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Shevchenkko: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2023
helinues:

Agbado boy just chill and see what happens in few weeks time. E go shock you ni

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by FireUpNow(m): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2023
They lack balls to do so. Chicago dude would ha e done some dirty tricks behind the scene
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by apstpaulg(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/23/heavens-wont-fall-if-you-remove-tinubu-as-president-atiku-urges-tribunal/
I simply can not see why grown & experienced politicians can't know when they are conquered.
Am mused.
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by LadyRosa(f): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2023
ubimagos:

You just did, making you the first to call the efulefu, the name is abominable in my tongue!

Says a defective bunkum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Preaches While Strapped With His Riffle. / Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator / Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.