Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still (31401 Views)

Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. / Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by casualobserver: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2023
Ibos created their problem, when they are ready to borrow themselves sense they will solve their problems themselves. History has shown not to intervene in their matter. They are the ones who during the civil war refused food aid and shared it amongst their elite because they felt images of starving children would garner sympathy and help their war effort, only for them to blame others for starving them. Meanwhile the war itself na them start am. SW was neutral in the war, they were the ones who decided to invade SW via Ore heading to Ibadan. You said you seceded what were Ibos doing in Ore, a yoruba town? Why was Biafran Army heading to Ibadan?

When they are ready they will solve the problem they created themselves. The rest of the country is ok.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Dotherightthing: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2023
As far as refugees don't pour into the south west... angry

1 Like

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by hammerFC: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2023
Okoroawusa:

The lock down is no longer about Nnamdi Kanu... it's now about criminality, fear and power play between Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa

STORY FOR THE gods.

NO NNAMDI KANU, NO SE NIGERIA, AS WE WILL LOCK THE REGION DOWN PERPETUALLY.

AND NOTHING ANYBODY CAN DO ABOUT THAT.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by duro4chang(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Omoh no be us be laughing stock? Why don't you leave us to that in peace and focus on your region development.

Yes I am happy to sit at home and every other Biafran is happy to do same aside saboteurs and agents of Nigerian governments.

Nobody cares about you now. But you people are running to other land by night bus

1 Like

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by asiga(m): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2023
Ndi Autopilot and Automechanic abi automobile IPOB groups, the man that started the sit at home madness said it is enough. So you enforcers are the real efulefu that you were calling those asking you to stop sit at home.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by onuman: 9:03am On Jul 25, 2023
Nigeria with close to a million armed forces personnel watch a few armed thugs sponsored by agents of Nigeria's government enforce sit at home, kidnap and kill people in Igbo land. What a way for Nigeria's government using 5th Columnists to fight agitation for restoration of Biafra.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by jackmrandy: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2023
This country is in deep shit. how can someone in prison be controlling those who are in the outside world. and to even make it worse, Ekpa who is not even in Nigeria controlling a state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by mauchiz: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2023
Rolings:
Make them no stop.....they should continue because it will pain Buhari
And it will make Tinubu Sad that igbos are being killed.
If we talk now all igbos will be saying there is killings in Benue and nobody is talking about it but everyone is concerned about killings in igboland and start insulting everybody....me I kuku stopped trying to make igbos see the foolishness of sit at home.....whats my own when the people concerned don't care
Is stupidity, since they started sitting at home, did federal government give them palliative?
No, of what use is the sit at home?
This is to warn igbo people to stop following all the coconut head that is agitating for BIAFRA, I don't understand how sit at home will make them release Nnamdi Kanu, Nigeria is not Europe they will listen to your sit at home.
Every time these oyibo over fed children will be dishing out orders to there stupid followers, and they obey like they are under spell.

May God deliver igbos from the hands of little cockroaches in Finland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by TheboyGhost(m): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2023
duro4chang:
Nobody cares about you now. But you people are running to other land by night bus

We are moving for business purposes which in turn brings us to rent accomodations and building accomodations in the new location.

You can classify that running....

You should check the various IDP camps in the country and find the Region that is currently running away from their lands.

Evil souls everywhere...

Same reason the country is stagnant.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by onuman: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2023
Rolings:
If we talk now all igbos will be saying there is killings in Benue and nobody is talking about it but everyone is concerned about killings in igboland and start insulting everybody....me I kuku stopped trying to make igbos see the foolishness of sit at home.....whats my own when the people concerned don't care

Sadist.
Has Nnamdi Kalu not paid enough for insulting your tingods, Buhari and Tinubu? Why not Kalu be released so that the government sponsored crimimals enforcing sit at home will not have any more excuses?
It's not the insulting that still holds Kalu in illegal detection, it's the parasitic life style of his captors that's still holds him in prison. The belief of his captors that if Biafra is restored, they will lose cheap cash from crude oil, that's what is still holding Kalu in illegal detention.
Lack of good knowledge and life of parasitism combined made your captors of Kalu not know that cheap cash from crude oil is not all there is for a country to survive.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by TheboyGhost(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2023
8stargeneral:
your not a biafra...we know you

I am a biafran and will be till death.

I don't joke about my country and I stand with country in good times and in hard times.

We are having a hard time right now with our enemies and I will stand by my land.

When the good times arrive, I will always stand and rejoice with my people.

I stand with Biafra and whichever organisation is fighting to achieve our independence till the last blood drains off my veins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Chucks13: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2023
Rolings:

God bless. You are right you can't help anyone not ready for help. Seriously if you know how people outside the region have be shouting to stop these madness but instead for them to reason they tells you its not your business SE is better than all region and so on and the annoying things is they are busy dragging Lagoos, Kaduna and Nassarawa with their owners but left thei own home in pains and perdition.

Just face your warrant watch as some of them will attack Kanu or say its a fake news so my take is sit at home must not stop it should continue dem heads go straight las las.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Chucks13: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2023
Rolings:

God bless. You are right you can't help anyone not ready for help. Seriously if you know how people outside the region have be shouting to stop these madness but instead for them to reason they tells you its not your business SE is better than all region and so on and the annoying things is they are busy dragging Lagoos, Kaduna and Nassarawa with their owners but left thei own home in pains and perdition.

Just face your warrant watch as some of them will attack Kanu or say its a fake news so my take is sit at home must not stop it should continue dem heads go straight las las....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by duro4chang(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2023
TheboyGhost:

We are moving for business purposes which in turn brings us to rent accomodations and building accomodations in the new location.

You can classify that running....

You should check the various IDP camps in the country and find the Region that is currently running away from their lands.

Evil souls everywhere...

Same reason the country is stagnant.
You want your region destroyed and then run to another land? Go ahead. That is why some school children, teachers and elderly were flogged like goats some weeks ago for not obeying your sit at home order. Cant you use your sense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by mauchiz: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
Rubbish.
Eastern Region is one of the most industrious in Africa.
But Sit at home has dealt with the region massively.
For goodness sake what kind of hypnosism is that? Someone will be enjoying every bit of freedom in Finland and will be enforcing such barbaric instructions to his followers in the name of seeking for Independence?
Killing, maiming and destruction is the order of the day when ever sit at home is been declared.
After you finished killing them, who are you going to rule again?

When sit at home is over, igbos will start having sense, they will see the quality of humans fighting for their freedom, which type of country will Biafra be?
Biafra will be a country were oppression will be the other of the day,killing and destroying lives and property will be found in Biafra, as you can see, they have shown the igbos what they will do to them once they achieve Biafra.

#Igbosbewise
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by TheboyGhost(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2023
Weathered:
mentally deranged criminal

Yes and I will continue to be mentally deranged until our goal is achieved.

Look at your economy and tell me if you and your Tribe are not mentally deranged too.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by onuman: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2023
TheboyGhost:

I don't joke about my country and I stand with country in good times and in hard times.

We are having a hard time right now with our enemies and I will stand by my land.

I stand with Biafra and whichever organisation is fighting to achieve our independence till the last blood drains off my veins.

They don't know that by their method of using 5th Columnists to fight against secession in Igbo land, they are hardening the secession resolve of the average Igbo, including those who earlier didn't believe in restoration of Biafra.
Paying 5th Columnists like Asari Dokubor and others to wage war against the Igbo is like a country waging war against itself. At the last las, Nigeria disintegrates.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by ehikwe22: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Sit at home was started by Kanu himself.
People were voluntarily sitting at home then and it wouldn't have gotten to this level if he was in charge. He's very rash but not stupid
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by TheboyGhost(m): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2023
duro4chang:
You want your region destroyed and then run to another land? Go ahead. That is why some school children, teachers were flogged like goats some weeks ago for not obeying your sit at home order. Cant you use your sense?

Look my friend our region just like every place on earth with violent agitations will see less development and I agree with you.

But don't come to me with "Run away from your land".

Prove me wrong by telling your government to declare an all out war with Us and you will see biafrans troop back home in millions to defend their land, family and heritage.

We leave for businesses so we can bring wealth back home and not running away from home as you propagate.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by mauchiz: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2023
TheboyGhost:

You need to be arrested, so you can explain to us the meaning of the so called Biafra.
You people are looking for a country were you will kill people and suck there blood.
We have discovered you peoples plan, it will not work.
Igbos must be wiser now, this biafra agitators are bundle of demons sent to destroy and wipe out the igbos from the face of the earth.
It will not work,i can never allow the kingdom of darkness wipe out my region.

Biafra is dead and remains dead.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Ikaeniyan0: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2023
ehikwe22:

People were voluntarily sitting at home then and it wouldn't have gotten to this level if he was in charge. He's very rash but not stupid
People are still voluntarily sitting at home
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by naijapips04: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2023
This onye Oshi will later preach one Nigeria.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by 00FFT00(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2023
gidgiddy:

The people who wail the most over sit home in the South East are those who are not even from the South East

They're not crying about the injustices that birthed the situation in the first place. They are wailing and blackmailing the victims of their crime because the money they will share to the center, accruing from VAT etc. has diminished.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by TheboyGhost(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2023
onuman:

They don't know that by their method of using 5th Columnists to fight against secession in Igbo land, they are hardening the secession resolve of the average Igbo, including those who earlier didn't believe in restoration of Biafra.
Paying 5th Columnists like Asari Dokubor and others to wage war against the Igbo is like a country waging war against itself. At the last las, Nigeria disintegrates.

Nigeria will disintegrate and nothing will stop that from happening.

The moment Biafra is achieved, Nigeria will disintegrate.

I challenge every Biafran opposer to wage a bet on this with me.

For the record sake.

I am a Biafran just like my Ancestors before me and I salute every Biafran out there with zero fear to announce their identity to the world.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by paramakina202: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2023
He does not believe in sit at home yet he introduced it as part of his yeye freedom fighting.
gidgiddy and the other terrorist called Emergingnation will not obey their masters order to stop enforcing sit at home due to the fact they use it for kidnapping and car snatching.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by smartemperor042: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2023
....have you ever talked about the reason for the sit at home?

Rolings:
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by TheboyGhost(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2023
mauchiz:

You need to be arrested, so you can explain to us the meaning of the so called Biafra.
You people are looking for a country were you will kill people and suck there blood.
We have discovered you peoples plan, it will not work.
Igbos must be wiser now, this biafra agitators are bundle of demons sent to destroy and wipe out the igbos from the face of the earth.
It will not work,i can never allow the kingdom of darkness wipe out my region.

Biafra is dead and remains dead.

Yes Igbos are wiser now and because of that I can see through your Ewedu muzzling propaganda.

Worry about your people in various IDP camps and stop worrying about us.

If Biafra was dead, you will not be having nightmares and convulsions over Biafra.

Special adviser to Igbos, Welldone sir.

Please tell your government to arrange a referendum and we will know between me and you who is Igbo and who is an Ewedu muzzling bastard.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by duro4chang(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Look my friend our region just like every place on earth with violent agitations will see less development and I agree with you.

But don't come to me with "Run away from your land".

Prove me wrong by telling your government to declare an all out war with Us and you will see biafrans troop back home in millions to defend their land, family and heritage.

We leave for businesses so we can bring wealth back home and not running away from home as you propagate.
You just go and enforce sit at home and see if you will not be carried in a bag.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by fredoooooo: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2023
Running away from responsibility as usual .the blame it on others syndrom is here again.
Gone are the days people take crying serious ,yiu cry or lie.. you got beaten more..
Una go get sense by fire by force.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Bimpe29: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2023
Reality is dawning on MNK. It is eternally nasty, counterproductive and barbaric to be fighting for a course and killing your people as well as their economies concurrently.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Chiefpriestt: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2023
MrsTwrite:
But why is insecurity so loud in the East? Sit at home in order to avoid corona virus or what?
Shut up. South east more secure than any other region in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, / Ben Bruce And Peter Obi In London(pic)- See People's Reaction / Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.