Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still (31395 Views)

Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. / Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by madone: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2023
I have always said that Ekpa Simon is a fool and a traitor. An animal who wants to reap where he never sowed.
Ikaeniyan0:

https://thenationonlineng.net/kanu-warns-against-sit-at-home-as-south-east-stands-still/
the main reason I still believe strongly that Biafra will not come and even if it did come it will be a very troubled state cos the ibo man is the problem of another igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by occfx: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

https://thenationonlineng.net/kanu-warns-against-sit-at-home-as-south-east-stands-still/

An average igbo man don't believe Nnamdi Kanu said anything until they hear him speak.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by TheboyGhost(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2023
duro4chang:
You just go and enforce sit at home and see if you will not be carried in a bag.

During covid lockdown, did you not stay at home ?
Who enforced it?
Was not the Nigerian security agents?
Was there repercussions for defaulters or not?
If it was not for the security agents, do you know how many people would have continued Interstate travels and businesses?

I believe even you obeyed because of the consequences of disobeying.....

There is a sit at home in Biafra land and the government of Biafra will figure out how to enforce it .

It's none of my business if some people decide to disobey and get repercussions for their disobedience.

If you disagree on this , then you are one of the Evil souls holding Nigeria and Africa at large hostage.

There is a government in Biafra land and whoever disagrees with them should dance to the tune of the Biafran government security agents.

Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Calitoscassius(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2023
No way!! Sit at home continues, Let them bring Mr Kanu out to say so himself.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Georgejeez: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2023
What prison beans cannot do does not exist 😂.

So even the almighty Kanu who ordered his foot Soildiers to kill the Military men of the Zoo can cry .

End shall never wonders

The only way he can regain freedom now is if Tinubu's victory is overturned and Atiku becomes the President , Atiku will surely release him in his Unification quest . But if Tinubu remains President and rules for 8 years , he should forget about freedom Cos Jagaban will handover to a more wicked Northerner like Hell Rufai who wouldn't look his way in his own 8 years of ruling .

Man should be praying fervently

1 Like

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by MatrixCircle: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2023
The sit-at-home genforcers we see are those Asari Dokubo's armed men doing that in South East.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by mauchiz: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Yes Igbos are wiser now and because of that I can see through your Ewedu muzzling propaganda.

Worry about your people in various IDP camps and stop worrying about us.

If Biafra was dead, you will not be having nightmares and convulsions over Biafra.

Special adviser to Igbos, Welldone sir.

Please tell your government to arrange a referendum and we will know between me and you who is Igbo and who is an Ewedu muzzling bastard.

Igbos are not going anywhere,
For ur information am an igbo.
Nwa afor Owerri, you better carry your stupidity to your village in Ebonyi state and stop unleashing terror in my state.
Igbos don't want Biafra, it is an evil intention to wipe out the Igbos, we can't allow you achieve your idea of Biafra.
Biafra is an evil agenda to kill us, we will not follow you.
Igbos are Nigerians.

All of you agitating for biafra are murderers, oppressors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Okoroawusa: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2023
onumadu:

It is not a "Power play between Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa". It is that Simon Ekpa has been compromised, and is now working full time against everything Kanu stands for.
One day, the real sponsors of Simon Ekpa will be known.
Onuorah, what has Simon Ekpa done now that is different from what Nnamdi Kanu has always done since he came into national limelight at the tail end of 2015? The same mannerisms...the same idologies...the same vain speaking...the same disrespect for elders and authorities...the same everything!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Rayjnr: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
Rubbish.
Eastern Region is one of the most industrious in Africa.
But Sit at home has dealt with the region massively.
For goodness sake what kind of hypnosism is that? Someone will be enjoying every bit of freedom in Finland and will be enforcing such barbaric instructions to his followers in the name of seeking for Independence?
Killing, maiming and destruction is the order of the day when ever sit at home is been declared.
After you finished killing them, who are you going to rule again?

Industrious in what sense please , i stand to be corrected
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by duro4chang(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2023
TheboyGhost:

During covid lockdown, did you not stay at home ?
Who enforced it?
Was not the Nigerian security agents?
Was there repercussions for defaulters or not?
If it was not for the security agents, do you know how many people would have continued Interstate travels and businesses?

I believe even you obeyed because of the consequences of disobeying.....

There is a sit at home in Biafra land and the government of Biafra will figure out how to enforce it .

It's none of my business if some people decide to disobey and get repercussions for their disobedience.

If you disagree on this , then you are one of the Evil souls holding Nigeria and Africa at large hostage.

There is a government in Biafra land and whoever disagrees with them should dance to the tune of the Biafran government security agents.

Enough said.

You talk too much. Go and enforce sit at home
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Rayjnr: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2023
jackmrandy:
This country is in deep shit. how can someone in prison be controlling those who are in the outside world. and to even make it worse, Ekpa who is not even in Nigeria controlling a state.

Not nigerians, they are the most gullible tribe in Nigeria
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by bashlek(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2023
tungamaje:
Based on comments here on Nairaland, the Yoruba are the most pained over Igbo people's decision to sit at home. Yoruba, why?. Na so una care for the progress of the great Igbo tribe?
We want U guys to develop ur region nd leave SW.
we are tired of gala selling on our major roads. Now, Igbos flood all SW pass Aboki self with nothing doing
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by ehikwe22: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
People are still voluntarily sitting at home
No, it's now turning to terrorism and not solidarity
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by ginggerxy: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2023
Rolings:
Make them no stop.....they should continue because it will pain Buhari
And it will make Tinubu Sad that igbos are being killed.
If we talk now all igbos will be saying there is killings in Benue and nobody is talking about it but everyone is concerned about killings in igboland and start insulting everybody....me I kuku stopped trying to make igbos see the foolishness of sit at home.....whats my own when the people concerned don't care
You were never sympathizing with the victims sir. If you were being sympathetic of them, you will also condemn the killing in plateau , southern kaduna, SW, Benue. But you chose to amplify that of SE. If you check the total death by insecurity by geopolitical zones SE is among the two with the least death or casualty. We know it's all political.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by tungamaje: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2023
bashlek:

We want U guys to develop ur region nd leave SW.
we are tired of gala selling on our major roads. Now, Igbos flood all SW pass Aboki self with nothing doing
And why not talk about yours? Don't you guys want your region to also develop? Just tell me you care so much for the blessed Igbo tribe. I will always speak for the good of Dangote because he is greater and more prosperous than me. You gerrit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Justiceleague1: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2023
muykem but whenever they say they wanna go on their own,you start to shtt on yua big pant and develop hbp and declare python anaconda dance upandan grin:
Sit at home in 5 states of South East doesn't affect federal government in anyway since they don't have economy relevant to the country. Nigeria IGR is growing higher and more money on the table.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Justiceleague1: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2023
Rolings:
Make them no stop.....they should continue because it will pain Buhari
And it will make Tinubu Sad that igbos are being killed.
If we talk now all igbos will be saying there is killings in Benue and nobody is talking about it but everyone is concerned about killings in igboland and start insulting everybody....me I kuku stopped trying to make igbos see the foolishness of sit at home.....whats my own when the people concerned don't care

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by 8stargeneral: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2023
TheboyGhost:

I am a biafran and will be till death.

I don't joke about my country and I stand with country in good times and in hard times.

We are having a hard time right now with our enemies and I will stand by my land.

When the good times arrive, I will always stand and rejoice with my people.

I stand with Biafra and whichever organisation is fighting to achieve our independence till the last blood drains off my veins.
which state are you from and your LG
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Akalia(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Sit at home was started by Kanu himself.
Yes but MNK of today is now reformed, thanks to his detention by the federal government. FG has succeeded in breaking MNK. Post freedom will see MNK talking peace and unity instead of his former drumming of war bands.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Rolings: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2023
ginggerxy:
You were never sympathizing with the victims sir. If you were being sympathetic of them, you will also condemn the killing in plateau , southern kaduna, SW, Benue. But you chose to amplify that of SE. If you check the total death by insecurity by geopolitical zones SE is among the two with the least death or casualty. We know it's all political.

Is this enough reason for igbos go start killing igbos in igboland?
That a non igbo did not condemn killings in Benue then igbos should start killing themselves?

I hear you... after all no be my people dey bear the brunt of these senselessness
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by LyfeJennings(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2023
Rayjnr:

Industrious in what sense please , i stand to be corrected

Actually It used to be industrious
Quite a lot of things were produced in Aba but as it is now
THAT REGION IS DEAD
The hate agenda the Igbos made and embedded in the minds of their young ones isnt helping
That REGION COULD HAVE BEEN THE "ASIA" OF NIGERIA
it could have been the China, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore of Africa
but unfortunately, THEY HAVE KILLED EVERY THING THEY COULD HAVE GROWN
Nnamdi Kanu and the other igbo leaders could have made that region more attractive for investments and monopolize the economy
No reasonable human can invest in that place as it seem
Not even their own billionaires...
Anyways, na them sabi
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Diego35M: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2023
TheboyGhost:
Fake news....
Let them release him so we can hear from the horses mouth.
Una think say Una go use propaganda and lies win us this time?
Hmmmm
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by ify84(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2023
TheboyGhost:
Fake news....

Let them release him so we can hear from the horses mouth.

Una think say Una go use propaganda and lies win us this time?

So u are a terrorist. U don't have sense. Supporting sit at home
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by YelloweWest: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2023
How these people were so desperate to destroy their own home baffles me
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Stevedison(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
Rubbish.
Eastern Region is one of the most industrious in Africa.
But Sit at home has dealt with the region massively.
For goodness sake what kind of hypnosism is that? Someone will be enjoying every bit of freedom in Finland and will be enforcing such barbaric instructions to his followers in the name of seeking for Independence?
Killing, maiming and destruction is the order of the day when ever sit at home is been declared.
After you finished killing them, who are you going to rule again?

I blame those gullible individuals who are taking orders from someone in a far away landto cause havoc on their homeland.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Teeklef(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2023
muykem:
Don't mind them. We are supporting you guys to continue sit at home probably 3 months straight. God will punish all pro Biafra outside South East who refused to close their shops every Monday.
A big AMEN 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Ikaeniyan0: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2023
ehikwe22:

No, it's now turning to terrorism and not solidarity
How many men do IPOB have that can lock down the south east without the support of the people. The people are still voluntarily sitting down at home.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Ofemmanu1: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2023
Dem don dey learn
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by warlordd(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2023
ashacot:
So the same KANU who started the sit at home madness is now the same KANU who is distancing himself?

Who will ever believe that KANU is so arrogant and useless will be polite in his request
The mumu don tire for prison so him dey take style dey beg Tinubu to release him.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by ginggerxy: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2023
Rolings:

Is this enough reason for igbos go start killing igbos in igboland?
That a non igbo did not condemn killings in Benue then igbos should start killing themselves?

I hear you... after all no be my people dey bear the brunt of these senselessness
No Igbo is killing any Igbo in the South East , your gross with them is creating the ESN to checkmate fulani herdsmen's activities in the south east. Same you that was mocking the SE anytime the Fulanis attack villages in the east is still the same you condemning the ESN for chasing them away. if you have dementia , be sure I don't have. This is not a story, because I witnessed it here. So shove your concerns down your anus . Care about yourself and your people being killed daily. It's same you that was jubilating when soldiers started killing peaceful ipob protesters in the SE. So we understand genuine concern and propaganda. Keep your concerns for your family no one in the east needs it.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Pootle: 11:49am On Jul 25, 2023
his been force to make this statement undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria / 105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. / Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia's Corpse Arrives Benin Aboard Federal Aircraft. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.