Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still (31400 Views)

Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. / Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by TheboyGhost(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
ify84:

So u are a terrorist. U don't have sense. Supporting sit at home

I guess you are such an illiterate that you will have to tag a freedom fighter a Terrorist!!!
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Cabalgeneral: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
Rolings:
Make them no stop.....they should continue because it will pain Buhari
And it will make Tinubu Sad that igbos are being killed.
If we talk now all igbos will be saying there is killings in Benue and nobody is talking about it but everyone is concerned about killings in igboland and start insulting everybody....me I kuku stopped trying to make igbos see the foolishness of sit at home.....whats my own when the people concerned don't care

How many benue people scattered throughout Nigeria, Igbo brain's need proper orientation.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by TheboyGhost(m): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
8stargeneral:
which state are you from and your LG

Abia state

Umuahia north

I am an Afara-ukwu ibeku son in Enyiukwu autonomous community.

You want more details?

I don't hide my identity.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Cabalgeneral: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
Rubbish.
Eastern Region is one of the most industrious in Africa.
But Sit at home has dealt with the region massively.
For goodness sake what kind of hypnosism is that? Someone will be enjoying every bit of freedom in Finland and will be enforcing such barbaric instructions to his followers in the name of seeking for Independence?
Killing, maiming and destruction is the order of the day when ever sit at home is been declared.
After you finished killing them, who are you going to rule again?

With fake goods
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Cabalgeneral: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
muykem:
Sit at home in 5 states of South East doesn't affect federal government in anyway since they don't have economy relevant to the country. Nigeria IGR is growing higher and more money on the table.

That is the reason I want Nigeria to grant Igbo Biafra,cos they are consumers and irrelevant to Nigeria apart from spoiling Nigeria image worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by TheboyGhost(m): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
duro4chang:
You talk too much. Go and enforce sit at home

The enforcers are doing there Job.

Now keyboard warrior, give us your location so we can come enforce it.

Taah

E bu Kwanu onye?

Evil souls.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by TheboyGhost(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
mauchiz:

Igbos are not going anywhere,
For ur information am an igbo.
Nwa afor Owerri, you better carry your stupidity to your village in Ebonyi state and stop unleashing terror in my state.
Igbos don't want Biafra, it is an evil intention to wipe out the Igbos, we can't allow you achieve your idea of Biafra.
Biafra is an evil agenda to kill us, we will not follow you.
Igbos are Nigerians.

All of you agitating for biafra are murderers, oppressors.

If between you, me and your ancestors that bled for the land you still swear that the majority Igbo current generation does not want Biafra, then let the land and the blood of our ancestors Judge between me and you.

But if you are not Igbo, then believe me your mother has some Questions to answer from you as pertaining your Origin.

Between I an Son in a known ibeku family in umuahia.

Gosh!!

Only Yoruba propaganda machines tag Biafra as an Ebonyi agenda.

Maybe you are propaganda machine.

Who knows.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Christistruth03: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Good very Good

The discipline and Home Training they rejected

Simon Ekpa and his IPOB Calamity Crew will give it to them
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by duro4chang(m): 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
TheboyGhost:

The enforcers are doing there Job.

Now keyboard warrior, give us your location so we can come enforce it.

Taah

E bu Kwanu onye?

Evil souls.
You call Nigeria a zoo but now turn your land to a jungle and not justa jungle but a field of blood (Akaldema) continue.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by 8stargeneral: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Abia state

Umuahia north

I am an Afara-ukwu ibeku son in Enyiukwu autonomous community.

You want more details?

I don't hide my identity.
if it's true why supporting sit at home.
..you don't feel pity for the your protecting for...do you how are suffering caused by sit at home
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Tommydare(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
This one way you talk self makes me laugh harder. 😂😂😂
Chekwume16:
U be real mumu o. So you are happy with the state south east is in presently. How can some of you be so stupid to be hurting yourselves and think you are hurting other people. Igbos have now become a laughing stock in Nigeria
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Tommydare(m): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
Will u be here to say the same thing when they start their own as well?
tungamaje:
Based on comments here on Nairaland, the Yoruba are the most pained over Igbo people's decision to sit at home. Yoruba, why?. Na so una care for the progress of the great Igbo tribe?
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by muykem: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Cabalgeneral:

That is the reason I want Nigeria to grant Igbo Biafra,cos they are consumers and irrelevant to Nigeria apart from spoiling Nigeria image worldwide.
Igbo is not serious about Biafra. Biafra is being promoted by some nuisance and not by Knowledgeable Igbo. You are promoting a country without a definite boundary, no political elite or major business men involved.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Tommydare(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
I bet he is receiving sense small small. DSS una do this one
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by TheboyGhost(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
8stargeneral:
if it's true why supporting sit at home.
..you don't feel pity for the your protecting for...do you how are suffering caused by sit at home

My Ancestors suffered by bleeding on the battlefield for a cause.

Now we have to suffer by starving ourselves some business days.

It will prove the legitimacy of the government in the land (very important)

If it comes down to a Full scale war, even Mbah that is locking people's shop will be recalled by his umunna to fight for Biafra, unless he decides to run away to Nigeria territory, he always shows he is a Sabo so no surprises but all I am saying is that, if it turns to a full scale war then there be Equally no shops to open for businesses too.

So it's for us to choose either of the poisons.

War or Sit at home

We picked sit at home ,but as usual the Saboteurs will do their job. It's not new because every country has Evil and wicked Saboteurs ready to destroy their people for crumbs.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by hollywater: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
muykem:
Sit at home in 5 states of South East doesn't affect federal government in anyway since they don't have economy relevant to the country. Nigeria IGR is growing higher and more money on the table.
Really?
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Algold: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool STOP spreading FAKE NEWS. Kanu should come out and address us sad
are you from East. why using Us. You will say them. I'm Edo e nor concern me at all
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by TheboyGhost(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
duro4chang:
You call Nigeria a zoo but now turn your land to a jungle and not justa jungle but a field of blood (Akaldema) continue.

We did not turn our land to a Jungle..

We are just going through stress right now.

My people are out today been Tuesday, balling and hustling in Biafra land.

The Zoo Agents are moving around in Vehicles and Armoured cars. but the people hates them to the core and we are all just bidding our time to decend on them and show them how much we have had to tolerate their Barbaric attitudes towards us .

We are just chilling and waiting for the right time.

Some businesses closed down due to the conflict but believe me , we don't care because they will be back when it's time.

It's like this, I dig a ground to bury my treasure then I leave for war.

When I come back, I will dig the ground, pick my treasure and I will Ball.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by BabaAduras: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Rolings:
If we talk now all igbos will be saying there is killings in Benue and nobody is talking about it but everyone is concerned about killings in igboland and start insulting everybody....me I kuku stopped trying to make igbos see the foolishness of sit at home.....whats my own when the people concerned don't care
Me, I support dem in their self-destroy quest.

I support dem to continue sit-at-home for years upon years. Na hunger that comes with a destroyed economy go wire sense into their brainless heads.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by mauchiz: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
TheboyGhost:

If between you, me and your ancestors that bled for the land you still swear that the majority Igbo current generation does not want Biafra, then let the land and the blood of our ancestors Judge between me and you.

But if you are not Igbo, then believe me your mother has some Questions to answer from you as pertaining your Origin.

Between I an Son in a known ibeku family in umuahia.

Gosh!!

Only Yoruba propaganda machines tag Biafra as an Ebonyi agenda.

Maybe you are propaganda machine.

Who knows.

I am igbo, stop deceiving yourself with Biafra,
You are only deceiving yourself that you need biafra, you cant get it.
Igbo no get king, if they give you biafra, you will destroy yourselves.
Igbos don't help themselves, they don't like themselves, they don't build one another.
What do you want to be doing in biafra you can't do in Nigeria? Biafra agitators are bloodsuckers looking for who to kill and oppress.
, stop deceiving urself, nobody is giving you Biafra.
I will keep being a Nigerian citizen, only few set of people wants to be a country because of bad character.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by TheboyGhost(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
mauchiz:

I am igbo, stop deceiving yourself with Biafra,
You are only deceiving yourself that you need biafra, you cant get it.
Igbo no get king, if they give you biafra, you will destroy yourselves.
Igbos don't help themselves, they don't like themselves, they don't build one another.
What do you want to be doing in biafra you can't do in Nigeria? Biafra agitators are bloodsuckers looking for who to kill and oppress.
, stop deceiving urself, nobody is giving you Biafra.
I will keep being a Nigerian citizen, only few set of people wants to be a country because of bad character.

Bastard you are not Igbo.

Igbos don't do any of such things you mentioned.

You are not IGBO and I will not Respond to you if you mention me again.

I don't talk to imposters!!!

Tuaah!!!

Evil souls Everywhere
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Elev82014: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
Purveyors of FAKE NEWS, BLACKMAIL, and CHEAP A$$ PROPAGANDA are at it again! MNK would never ask for sit-at-home to be STOPPED. The agent provocateurs are the ones enforcing the order simply to blame IPOB but it ain't gonna work! Those of you that are wailing need to get boxes of tissues to wipe away your tears because sit-at-home is NOT gonna STOP unless MNK is released especially after the court had discharged him!
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
If FG obeys their own court order will heaven fall?
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by 8stargeneral: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
TheboyGhost:

My Ancestors suffered by bleeding on the battlefield for a cause.

Now we have to suffer by starving ourselves some business days.

It will prove the legitimacy of the government in the land (very important)

If it comes down to a Full scale war, even Mbah that is locking people's shop will be recalled by his umunna to fight for Biafra, unless he decides to run away to Nigeria territory, he always shows he is a Sabo so no surprises but all I am saying is that, if it turns to a full scale war then there be Equally no shops to open for businesses too.

So it's for us to choose either of the poisons.

War or Sit at home

We picked sit at home ,but as usual the Saboteurs will do their job. It's not new because every country has Evil and wicked Saboteurs ready to destroy their people for crumbs.
We're are in these fight together,KANU said we should stop sit at home because people are suffering much,he have the interest of his people at heart,so we have to obey him
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by mauchiz: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
TheboyGhost:

Bastard you are not Igbo.

Igbos don't do any of such things you mentioned.

You are not IGBO and I will not Respond to you if you mention me again.

I don't talk to imposters!!!

Tuaah!!!

Evil souls Everywhere

I wu onye nzuzu,
Apari kuru gi, kuo nde ebekennu,
Ji ayo onwe gi, ima he, gi mara he, I ga ejiayo onwe gi
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Bashirjaja01(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
muykem:
Don't mind them. We are supporting you guys to continue sit at home probably 3 months straight. God will punish all pro Biafra outside South East who refused to close their shops every Monday.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by gawu1: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
APCNig:
FG will not interfere in Igbos family affairs
You are right 👍
When FG led by Buhari tried that sometimes ago, we saw how the family unanimously wrote letter to UN and copied to every organization including ECOWAS, CAN, Commonwealth, Jamb etc accusing him of sending military to their erosion wasteland.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by gawu1: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Elev82014:
Purveyors of FAKE NEWS, BLACKMAIL, and CHEAP A$$ PROPAGANDA are at it again! MNK would never ask for sit-at-home to be STOPPED. The agent provocateurs are the ones enforcing the order simply to blame IPOB but it ain't gonna work! Those of you that are wailing need to get boxes of tissues to wipe away your tears because sit-at-home is NOT gonna STOP unless MNK is released especially after the court had discharged him!
Supporting and opposing!
"The agent provocateurs are the ones enforcing the order simply to blame IPOB but it ain't gonna work!"
"Those of you that are wailing need to get boxes of tissues to wipe away your tears because sit-at-home is NOT gonna STOP unless MNK is released especially after the court had discharged"

Confused Ipob pigs sympathizer. cool
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by TheboyGhost(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
mauchiz:

I wu onye nzuzu,
Apari kuru gi, kuo nde ebekennu,
Ji ayo onwe gi, ima he, gi mara he, I ga ejiayo onwe gi

Gibberish!!!

Go and learn Igbo or you ask someone knowledgeable enough to teach you.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by TheboyGhost(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
8stargeneral:
We're are in these fight together,KANU said we should stop sit at home because people are suffering much,he have the interest of his people at heart,so we have to obey him

We want to hear him speak, it's no joke.

He should address Biafrans Publicly.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by ebufa: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
Rolings:

you are actually the foolish one.....The sit at home will remain! Are you not sitting at home because of transport cost! Take it from me,you live in a dysfunctional crap hole...so it is no wonder you think and reason like you do! Civil disobedience is the way to go............!Go and release Kanu ,that your court has acquitted! You left the substantive issue of miscarriage of justice,equity and fairplay ...to start talking of things that do not concern you.........It does not concern you now! Typical feckless and daft African thinking............It can be your turn tommorrow!
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by 8stargeneral: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
TheboyGhost:

We want to hear him speak, it's no joke.

He should address Biafrans Publicly.

From DSS custody?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? / Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted / Southern Leaders Reject Onnoghen's Suspension, Say Buhari Has Committed Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.