Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still (31396 Views)

Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. / Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Rayjnr: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
LyfeJennings:

Actually It used to be industrious
Quite a lot of things were produced in Aba but as it is now
THAT REGION IS DEAD
The hate agenda the Igbos made and embedded in the minds of their young ones isnt helping
That REGION COULD HAVE BEEN THE "ASIA" OF NIGERIA
it could have been the China, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore of Africa
but unfortunately, THEY HAVE KILLED EVERY THING THEY COULD HAVE GROWN
Nnamdi Kanu and the other igbo leaders could have made that region more attractive for investments and monopolize the economy
No reasonable human can invest in that place as it seem
Not even their own billionaires...
Anyways, na them sabi

The problem with them is that they don't welcome investment in their land, they are very hostile to strangers.
Our business men and others around the world are afraid of investing in that region , they would rather take it to where their businesses will be safe.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
Rolings:
Make them no stop.....they should continue because it will pain Buhari
And it will make Tinubu Sad that igbos are being killed.
If we talk now all igbos will be saying there is killings in Benue and nobody is talking about it but everyone is concerned about killings in igboland and start insulting everybody....me I kuku stopped trying to make igbos see the foolishness of sit at home.....whats my own when the people concerned don't care

I am an Igbo, but you are right. Especially your last lines.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by duro4chang(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
TheboyGhost:

We did not turn our land to a Jungle..

We are just going through stress right now.

My people are out today been Tuesday, balling and hustling in Biafra land.

The Zoo Agents are moving around in Vehicles and Armoured cars. but the people hates them to the core and we are all just bidding our time to decend on them and show them how much we have had to tolerate their Barbaric attitudes towards us .

We are just chilling and waiting for the right time.

Some businesses closed down due to the conflict but believe me , we don't care because they will be back when it's time.

It's like this, I dig a ground to bury my treasure then I leave for war.

When I come back, I will dig the ground, pick my treasure and I will Ball.

It is a matter of time. Bokoharam started just like this. They started attacking churches and govt buildings but they graduated and started attack people, buildings and even animals and businesses indiscrimimately.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by truthhurtsnaira: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Justinlean02:
There's confusion in the IPOB camp but that could easily be turned into a planned conspiracy, even the government seems to be playing to this tune. For the record, achieving the sit out home would have worked better if the average and poor masses were provided with food supplies to cushion the effects of the exercise. How people pay for weapon and not food tells you where the world's priorities lays

Alba is just doing what his handlers are telling him.. They know folks in Black Africa- especially “Nigeria” are not always being distracted by Afrobeats and EPL and pastors, but are looking into their real identity…so of course, they will send Alba out in public wearing an old local looking “Super Eagles” shirt… A team that has done nothing in the World Cup for almost 2 decades LOL
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by emmnprince(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
muykem:
Sit at home in 5 states of South East doesn't affect federal government in anyway since they don't have economy relevant to the country. Nigeria IGR is growing higher and more money on the table.

You don't sound wise saying this under a country where her current economy is harsh and living condition nose-diving.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by ify84(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
TheboyGhost:

I guess you are such an illiterate that you will have to tag a freedom fighter a Terrorist!!!

Freedom fighter that kills the same people, that destroys their businesses, forces people to sit at home with threat of violence. What a foolish freedom fighter indeed
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Rotji(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Rolings:
Make them no stop.....they should continue because it will pain Buhari
And it will make Tinubu Sad that igbos are being killed.
If we talk now all igbos will be saying there is killings in Benue and nobody is talking about it but everyone is concerned about killings in igboland and start insulting everybody....me I kuku stopped trying to make igbos see the foolishness of sit at home.....whats my own when the people concerned don't care

The only thing that makes Simon Ekpa relevant is the sit at home. So he pursues this project like his life depends on it
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by 7lives: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
muykem:
Don't mind them. We are supporting you guys to continue sit at home probably 3 months straight. God will punish all pro Biafra outside South East who refused to close their shops every Monday.

Amen.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Elev82014: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
gawu1:

Supporting and opposing!
"The agent provocateurs are the ones enforcing the order simply to blame IPOB but it ain't gonna work!"
"Those of you that are wailing need to get boxes of tissues to wipe away your tears because sit-at-home is NOT gonna STOP unless MNK is released especially after the court had discharged"

Confused Ipob pigs sympathizer. cool

Look in the mirror and you'd see a confused mutha 4ucker!
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Vision101(m): 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
E don begin dey pain KANU. He started it. We warned as enlightened Ibos that it was senseless and they wanted to swallow us.

Even those that are complaining now were clapping back then. Now the chicken has come home 🏠 to roast. Monsters are so easy to create but very difficult to tame.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Rolings: 4:42am On Jul 26, 2023
ebufa:

you are actually the foolish one.....The sit at home will remain! Are you not sitting at home because of transport cost! Take it from me,you live in a dysfunctional crap hole...so it is no wonder you think and reason like you do! Civil disobedience is the way to go............!Go and release Kanu ,that your court has acquitted! You left the substantive issue of miscarriage of justice,equity and fairplay ...to start talking of things that do not concern you.........It does not concern you now! Typical feckless and daft African thinking............It can be your turn tommorrow!

I know you are foolish but I never knew all your parents siblings friends and neighbors share in the folly.
I have made my submission make yours and move on.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by Rolings: 4:57am On Jul 26, 2023
ginggerxy:
No Igbo is killing any Igbo in the South East , your gross with them is creating the ESN to checkmate fulani herdsmen's activities in the south east. Same you that was mocking the SE anytime the Fulanis attack villages in the east is still the same you condemning the ESN for chasing them away. if you have dementia , be sure I don't have. This is not a story, because I witnessed it here. So shove your concerns down your anus . Care about yourself and your people being killed daily. It's same you that was jubilating when soldiers started killing peaceful ipob protesters in the SE. So we understand genuine concern and propaganda. Keep your concerns for your family no one in the east needs it.
In every region the state governors come together to form regional security but igbos refused to instead floated a terrorist organization called ESN UGM....if IPOB really has the security of the east at hand it could have worked with them to secure the east...but it feels it can do without the governor's.
When UGM started...they were killing fulanis......then the fulanis left and there no more fulanis to kill so they started killing igbos they are supposed to protect

Nobody celebrate when killings occur in the east...that is the igbos trademark....celebrating mishaps and being happy when calamity occur all because Nigeria refuse to do illegality by allowing a referendum...not even an igboman as president will grant that.....but you people refuse to let that sink into your coconut head

So because I have a grouse with ESN is that a reason for ESN to be carrying out all these senseless killings......should the grouse of a yorubaman result in igbos killing igbos?
But as usual the igboman instead of listening to the truth wallow in self deceit and still goes about claiming it's not the ESN/UGM thats doing the killings.
Like I said what's my own when the people concerned don't care.
Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by phemmyfour: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2023
MrsTwrite:
But why is insecurity so loud in the East? Sit at home in order to avoid corona virus or what?
It's a form of protest so that govt can listen to them and give them Biafra. Very foolish approach

1 Like

Re: Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still by apstpaulg(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2023
Nice one from MNK. He is begining to take the step on the right direction to his emmancipation.

I see him being granted state-pardon soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

105 Dead Soldier Lies. Petrol Tanker Accident In 2008 With Returning Soldiers. / Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia's Corpse Arrives Benin Aboard Federal Aircraft. PICS / Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.