Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu (35196 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Davido At Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner (Photo) / Eniola Badmus: "I Am Not 40 Years, I Am 34" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2023
otipoju:
Minimum wage in USA per month is 928,000 naira. Minimum wage in Nigeria is 30,000 naira per month.

Eniola I'm not surprised at you, I don't expect different.

House rent in US is 500,000 naira per month

Tax is a little less than that.

At the end you are just slightly better than the guy in Nigeria

It's just that whatever change you can manage to toss home after working like a slave can achieve a lot in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by SirLakes: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2023
Very correct grin grin

No wonder many are trekking grin grin
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Chinedumejoooo: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2023
Then because of that, Nigerians should suffer under this unfocused administration.
What has Government subsidized for the benefit of their citizens?
Don't sound like a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by waveman2: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2023
Is the govt that provides house for the masses ,mumu healthcarebin us is as good as free if you're a citizen,in us tution in public school is free as long as you pay your tax which you would do because of the benefits.Also reason before you spew trash.
JagabanBorgu:

Compare house rent in the USA to that in Nigeria, compare the various taxes u pay to that in Nigeria, compare medical bills, compare tuition fees for children too.
When u compare like that, you won't be screaming anyhow.
There are many many ways to demand improvement from the government not being hypôcrîtical
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Cassandraloius: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2023
Some people dey overdo Sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Moneyboyz: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by ABIKEM: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2023
Hmmm u re a big fool fir such comment,hiw much does nigeria govt pay as basic salaries,what social amenities was put in place to for the betterment of her citizen, u just dey mad self
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by uuzba(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2023
12345baba:
Ignorance bad sha
Ignorance is when somebody honestly doesn't know.
But in Nigeria we have this problem of seeing something, looking at it very well and refusing to know it still.
What do you call this type?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by yankison(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Compare house rent in the USA to that in Nigeria, compare the various taxes u pay to that in Nigeria, compare medical bills, compare tuition fees for children too.
There are many many ways to demand improvement from the government not being hypôcrîtical

Why are you defending the govt? What is wrong with people like you .. Knowing fully well our collective wealth has and always been stolen by this politicians including Tinubu whom was rigged in as the president ... Why are you like this . why can't Nigerians pay higher tax if the pay is good .how can I receive almost 1milion a month and to pay my bills would be hard for me .. Why can't the govt create that type of environment ... You must be an idiotic asslicker ..oloriburuku Person ..how are you different from a criminal ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Kavod: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2023
chatinent T postt=124659441:
True.

And also one of the poorest minimum wages.

So it doesn't tally!
NOT TRUE!!!!!!
RUSSIANS BUY AT 270--300.
BUT I GET THE MESSAGE.. WHAT ABOUT TAX?
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by MaiGee01: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2023
Are we suppose to buy the most expensive fuel in the world? some people should just keep quiet and look for other was to curry favour from the Government. We are truly our own problems.
Morbeta11:

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/nigerians-buy-the-cheapest-fuel-in-the-world-eniola-badmus-defends-tinubu/jvc6kvc?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by phemmyfour: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Even when you compare,
You still can't compare it to 30k in Nigeria without deduction of the highlighted in Nigeria.

Mind you, nothing like school fees for children over there

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Zupay: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanB:

U just displayed great intelligence, yet they are strûggIïñg to pay their bills.
U should made it all 18 year old, 23 is too small.
They take up multiple jobs to meet up with life demands, I keep telling u guys, there are better ways to make demands in ur society.
All u can talk about is minimum wage from month to month.

Which struggle, a person who does 12hrs daily shift for 5 days and rests for 2 days and comfortably meeting up with his bills is struggling? cheesy cheesy cheesy

This minimum wage is one which an immigrant that can't communicate much in English language can easily do...packing bananas in small nylon bag and sealing them sealing tape, packing potato chips into cartons, sorting out parcels etc.

Not to talk of soft work like some support worker's role where your own is just to be observing a client while they sleep and get paid £13.50/hr

Maybe those doing the below jobs that don't even need one to attend university, also need to do extra jobs in Nigeria to survive! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by NAC1666: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by jayworld15(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2023
otipoju:
Minimum wage in USA per month is 928,000 naira. Minimum wage in Nigeria is 30,000 naira per month.

Eniola I'm not surprised at you, I don't expect different.

By Nigeria work hour calculation and lowest minimum wage per hr in US:

$7 X 10hrs (8am-6pm) =$70
$70 X 5days (a week) = $350
$350 X 4 (weeks in a month)= $1,400
Converting to naira:
$1,400 X 790 = N1,106,000 (CBN)
$1,400 X 870= N1,218,000

So working for $7/hr fetches you a whopping N1,218,000 in a month... Wheras N30,000 is the minimum here. If we should use profession by profession, then there's no case for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Favourchris(f): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Do u expect a minimum wage of 30k to be paying rent like the united state.

This things are simple, u are asking for something the people don’t have.

This things are expensive over there because they also earn expensive, we are a very low income nation, so telling us to pay for goods and services like high income earning nation is actually the real hypocrite.

But what do I know, let’s enjoy our country..
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Padipadi(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2023
You dz hippopotamus 🦛
Will you keep kwayeeet?
Nothing wey elephant no fit talk when she's eating. 🐘
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by 9ty4our: 9:34am On Jul 26, 2023
Tell that fat fool to tell Nigerian the minimum wage of those other countries in the world..
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by yankison(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2023
MaiGee01:
Are we suppose to buy the most expensive fuel in the world? some people should just keep quiet and look for other was to curry favour from the Government. We are truly our own problems.

We are our own problem look at what this Buffon is saying ..so far they are gud they wouldn't want others to enjoy that is Nigerians for you .. Home and awayb

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by KingsCity: 9:35am On Jul 26, 2023
Are Nigerians earning the highest income in the world?
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2023
mad people. now it's Nigeria sells the cheapest fuel?

Under Jonathan it was not the cheapest?
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Bigpat: 9:35am On Jul 26, 2023
She just proved to be a complete Yoruba woman, not a surprise. She saw some of her colleagues appointed in some offices by governors and she felt left out, she has to betray herself and every other person to be on Tinubu's side, so that she will be appointed as the minister of body odor in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by dfrost: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Chief, Eniola should speak on subjects she has a hold on. Economics is not her strength. Let's stop comparing all these. 30,000 NGN = $35. That's less that 4 hours job in those climes.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by neonly: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2023
Iykopee:

This otondo that looks like yokozuna is dead brainless on economic matters.

What do u expect from her at least she has plenty married men dat foot her bills
Olodo swine
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Zupay: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2023
uuzba:

Olboy.
The time I was there, minimum wage was like £5.25 or so. I was above, earning about £8~ish. Monthy part time take home was about £600~ish. Naira was 250 ~ 1 GBP. Roughly N150,000 for student work O.
E just pain me say, na there I dey spend the money. By now that same work would translate to about N350,000 monthly.
Student part time work O. 4hrs a day.

U be ancestor o!...I hail! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by neonly: 9:37am On Jul 26, 2023
Iykopee:

This otondo that looks like yokozuna is dead brainless on economic matters.

What do u expect from her at least she has plenty married men dat foot her bills
Olodo
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by cezarman(m): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

It doesn't match no matter how you compare.

The money an average Nigerian is earning to meet all the expenses is just too small bro... I'm not even talking about just minimum wage because no family can survive on that in Naija.
I'm talking plus extra income, still it doesn't meet up...

How rent is not cheap
Tuition is not cheap
Transportation is not cheap
Electricity is not cheap
Food is not cheap
How many houses can comfortably afford medical bills in Nigeria

You're talking like all those stuff you mentioned are cheap in Naija.
We're just suffering and smiling... That's all!
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Lanretoye(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2023
Gbogbowa:
can you mention one Nigeria with 30 minimum wage that is living a better life but many nigerian in usa with that minimum wage are doing fine even owing good houses in Nigeria .you people should stop saying rubbish Tinubu has failed us
tinubu failed you in 2months mumu,who wasted money to send you to school self when you don't even know that you get a report card in atleast one term which is perhaps a duration of 3months even for a nursery school.it is not tinubu that failed you,it is your unproductive life that it telling on you now.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by 1phone(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2023
Who is this over-fed -p*g-single-mother
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Fedrams: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2023
So this buffoon till de talk. Just because of bread on her table she come de vomit rubbish. Smelling he goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano / Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life / Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.