Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? (46575 Views)

Would You Disturb Two People Having S*x If Your Charger Is In Their Room? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Ashawoman82: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
LadyRosa:
Them dey use am massage their p'reek.

The smart ones opt for DETTOL COOL to ease down on the sandpaper-ing. So they will have something atleast close to a woman's warm Pu'zzy!

After they are don jerking off like a cockreal at the final stage of Newcastle attack, them go come NL dey insult us.

Ndi ngbu! undecided
God will heal you
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Ashawoman82: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2023
CaptainFM1:
We self-service with it. Hypocrites everywhere, they will not say the truth!
who uses pictures to self service now, guy you are gone o..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by mkoabiola: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jus to make u feel special nothing more

After view na delete sure pass

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by labake1(f): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
lexy2014:

You didn't have headache when u were thinking of asking the question?

Lol, go and sleep, you will go to work tomorrow
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by labake1(f): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ashawoman82:

As in, I was shocked by that answer
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by CaptainFM1: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ashawoman82:

It's because you are a woman, I'm only been honest about what us men do with it. I can bet you 70 to 80% do that but they will not come out to say it.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by ehikwe22: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
I don't chat with lots of people, the few women that chat me always disturb me for pictures after sending theirs unsolicited and I've always wondered why women love exchanging pictures. Now I came here seeing this post and I think it's weird

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
I know guys do this most, but ladies also do it like asking their guys to drop pictures of themselves
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by lexy2014: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
labake1:

Lol, go and sleep, you will go to work tomorrow

Are you saying u have nothing to do tomorrow?

didn't you have headache when u were thinking of asking the question?
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by scholes23(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
self-service
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Administration1: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
labake1:

I know that I am special so stop requesting for it

Everyone is, but you'll get head over heels once you hear it from our gender.
Imagine me making it a daily task to compliment your appearance.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Oshin56(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
labake1:

Do you know me?
can I DM you ?
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Freemasonry: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
VOsimhen144:
OP, na girls dey quick dey disturb guys to send his pictures. Most of the girls wey I don date dey always send me their pictures without me asking.
If dem do their hair, dem go snap send give me.
If dem dress, dem go snap nd even do video send give me…. And if I no flatter dem with sweet words dem go dey vex.
Dem sabi disturb me for my pictures. I wonder Wetin dem wan use my pictures do?

Over correct 💯
Currently, one banny just dey flood my messenger and Whatsapp with unsolicited photos.

Both normal and x-rated.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by BabaRamota1980: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
labake1:

They always disturb and I am tired of sending

grin grin
Na because you send to dogs. You should be sending to Lion.

Babaramota na Lion. grin
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by tollyboy5(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
labake1:
What do you guys do with the pictures you disturb ladies for?

After seeing the pictures, what do you do with it?
I try to appreciate ladies for who they are. Picture tells alot about the confident of a lady to me. From the way she tries to select the best she could find and the makeover she did etc.. i can tell if she's confident in herself or she's the type that depends on validation.
I try to be realistic with ladies most times, you might not hear me saying you're pretty always but i might tell her i just like everything about you regardless of her kind of look.
I had an album of one lady onetime, she needed those pictures and i saved it on her behalf. We later had issues and i refuse to send them to her until my phone was stolen. It pained me that i lost her pictures, so i called her to make peace with her and disconnect myself from her. I've learnt lesson not to hold grudges on ladies. Besides pictures build a lasting memories on people's mind about you, i love simple pictures.

Sorry for the epistle grin
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by abobote: 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
I usually delete mine after watching to my satisfaction before my wife or kids will see it

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by VinnyBaba: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
abobote:
I usually delete mine after watching to my satisfaction before my wife or kids will see it

Lolss.. cheesy

After Surveying the Yanch and Boobs, abi?. wink
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
Show our friends ofcourse
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by correctguy101(m): 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:

dey play. we only ask you to send pictures to make you feel special after wards we delete them without even backing them up grin

Sabi guy angry grin

Omolabake dey take am to heart...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by NaijaCover(m): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
IS HERE
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by GenFunction: 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Shilo na December bro
VOsimhen144:
OP, na girls dey quick dey disturb guys to send his pictures. Most of the girls wey I don date dey always send me their pictures without me asking.
If dem do their hair, dem go snap send give me.
If dem dress, dem go snap nd even do video send give me…. And if I no flatter dem with sweet words dem go dey vex.
Dem sabi disturb me for my pictures. I wonder Wetin dem wan use my pictures do?
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Ashawoman82: 1:36am On Jul 28, 2023
CaptainFM1:

It's because you are a woman, I'm only been honest what about what us me do with it. I can bet you 70 to 80% do that but they will not come out to say it.
check the monicker again, who told you I'm a woman.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:42am On Jul 28, 2023
I ask for full pics sometimes to see how you balance while standing.i no get any other reason to ask
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Munzy14(m): 3:18am On Jul 28, 2023
Rayban25:

dey play. we only ask you to send pictures to make you feel special after wards we delete them without even backing them up grin
Cold water.....🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by chatinent: 3:50am On Jul 28, 2023
You guys ask for pictures? shocked
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by davidtemi(m): 4:49am On Jul 28, 2023
Rayban25:

I swear I delete instantly
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Amajuoyi44(m): 5:57am On Jul 28, 2023
Oga send your picture!!
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Tonytonex(m): 6:19am On Jul 28, 2023
labake1:

Exactly, most of them will be forming Redpiller on NL but in reality they be simp
tbh. Every dude have a lady they simp to.
However, there are those that are just simps to anything without a dick.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Tonytonex(m): 6:25am On Jul 28, 2023
Oshin56:
can I DM you ?
for what?
Don't be a simp.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Tonytonex(m): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2023
abobote:
I no get yeye girls that does that. But some do that on their status
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by aremubabs: 6:42am On Jul 28, 2023
Never asked a woman for pictures before.

Therefore, I am also interested in knowing why some men request such pictures.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by EnterpriseMan: 6:46am On Jul 28, 2023
Usually just delete it right after

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! / What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.