Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? (46566 Views)

Would You Disturb Two People Having S*x If Your Charger Is In Their Room? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by MySolace: 7:24am On Jul 28, 2023
labake1:
What do you guys do with the pictures you disturb ladies for?

After seeing the pictures, what do you do with it?
I think it's just to make d ladies feel special.
Most of these pictures are deleted almost thereafter...
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by FireUpNow(m): 7:24am On Jul 28, 2023
To deceive them that you truly love them until you fvck her and then dump them
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by labake1(f): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2023
Oshin56:
can I DM you ?

Yes
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by labake1(f): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2023
Administration1:

Everyone is, but you'll get head over heels once you hear it from our gender.
Imagine me making it a daily task to compliment your appearance.

Na compliment I want eat? Or can I use it to buy bread in the mall?
I don't live by that
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by labake1(f): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2023
lexy2014:

Are you saying u have nothing to do tomorrow?

didn't you have headache when u were thinking of asking the question?

Yes, I don't have anything to do that's why I asked the question.
The headache started with your rhetorical questions
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Hotwest: 8:01am On Jul 28, 2023
Just to see and delete
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Luckysbab: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2023
Anny69:
Abi o. I've even stopped sending.

For where! No retreat, no surrender. You gats keep sending, make fuel pice for go down sef. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by 1phone(m): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2023
Most ladies(especially those CAC) use it to pray against or for you when you hurt them. Some sent it to herbalists for fetish activities.
For guys demanding... It's to feel the lady feel special
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Kemadealadire(f): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2023
Good question.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by benzzyno(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2023
labake1:

Nothing to be honest..
I think it's just part of the toasting process..
To gauge a guy's level of penetration (weda ur lamba d enter well)
To let her feel like u truly do care to about her/know her better.
Ladies ask for pictures more though.

PS: Guys don't do nothing with those pictures.. They just add up to the numerous ones that have been sent before.. Anytime they remember, they delete them.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by TVTM2023: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2023
To me it's a form of verification because social media can deceive and accommodate too much photoshop so I ask for a picture without make up
I also ask for it if the person later gives me any social media handle earlier so as to verify.
If you can't give me your picture or phone number forget it
Iam not using your picture or phone number.iam only interested in verifying your identity and that is all.
I have seen a lot of too many fake people online.
One time I met a married woman online using a picture of a young girl that is not hers.
After going through her profile on Facebook I discovered things don't add up at all.
So I queried her and she told the truth.
She said she is hungry and want to survive,I was shocked.
So picture and phone number is my own way of verification of identity and nothing more!
It's not about your beauty or body counts or endowment,it is about who you really are.
If they can't give you phone number to call then they are not honest and are liars.
Secondly,picture mama you remember better than phone number!
You can loose phone numbers but not pictures .
You an remember picture than phone number better
This is just he truth,apart from he paranoia of being diabolical in this part of the world,picture is used for facial recognition
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by enemyofprogress: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2023
We take them to Celestial church to burn candles on them or take them to babalawo and put them inside calabash or nail them on trees
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by jonero4(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2023
I create memes with some of them
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Sunnybabe(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2023
Anny69:
Abi o. I've even stopped sending.
okay u dey send before?
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by WoroSeeWoro(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2023
some guys ehn.....why should you be beggin a nigerian girl that is not even trusted ...for a picture....many of them are just

lil way tell us

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Anny69: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2023
Luckysbab:

For where! No retreat, no surrender. You gats keep sending, make fuel pice for go down sef. cheesy
🤣🤣🤣🤣Clown.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by jimcaddy(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2023
Many guys use the photos to self-service..
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Luckysbab: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2023
Anny69:
🤣🤣🤣🤣Clown.

So when should I expect my own "subsidy removal palliative"? cool

Cos all way na way in this case - whether 8k or figure 8 pinshure
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by phemmyfour: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2023
labake1:

We masturbate with it. What do you do with ours?
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Anny69: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2023
Luckysbab:

So when should I expect my own "subsidy removal palliative"? cool

Cos all way na way in this case - whether 8k or figure 8 pinshure
Only FG can answer this o.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Swissli(f): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
As If Fake Can't Be Sent
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by lexy2014: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
labake1:

Yes, I don't have anything to do that's why I asked the question.
The headache started with your rhetorical questions

I didn't ask you why u asked d question. I asked...Are you saying u have nothing to do tomorrow?

How did my questions start making u to have headache?
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by labake1(f): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
lexy2014:

I didn't ask you why u asked d question. I asked...Are you saying u have nothing to do tomorrow?

How did my questions start making u to have headache?

Guy free me
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by lexy2014: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
labake1:

Guy free me

Are you in bondage?

Who put u in bondage?
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by DigitB: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
You mean nuuude?
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by adebayo987: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
labake1:

Some of us use age checker app to check/verify something... Lol!
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Luckysbab: 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Anny69:
Only FG can answer this o.

It's FG that was helping you share pinshure before ni? shocked
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by labake1(f): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
adebayo987:
Some of us use age checker app to check/verify something... Lol!

Age checker app ke
That one dey too
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Anny69: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
Luckysbab:

It's FG that was helping you share pinshure before ni? shocked
😂 I was referring to the 8k. I don't have figure 8 pinshure.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Luckysbab: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Anny69:
😂 I was referring to the 8k. I don't have figure 8 pinshure.

Figure 8 was only for illustration purposes, make e for rhyme. E no matter whether yours na figure 1 or figure 7. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those wey receive the "palliative" in the past complained? grin
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by adebayo987: 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
labake1:

Age checker app ke
That one dey too
nothing wey no dey now o.

To know if she senior you and she dey lie say you senior her, just try get 6 very good quality pic of her face snapped at different times or years, then get your own matching same years with hers too. Then check each of the pics with a solid age checker app and if all the images proves she's older than you by 2, 3 or 4 years at those timelines, then know that you're dating your senior and you've been scammed with age fraud.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Superpack589: 1:50am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
Valid question. This one above me keeps pretending as if he doesn't send women but in reality he be promiscuous man.
Who are you please? Why is your comment on the first page of any male/female-related post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.