Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? (46570 Views)

Would You Disturb Two People Having S*x If Your Charger Is In Their Room? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Jollos(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
Na just format.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Tonnierichy(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
Men disturb ladies for pictures?
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by ipobarecriminals: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
sad
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Wizardslayer: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
Make them leave akwa okuko for us naa

Nigeria secret police are behind the scenes. I believe they are and I'm 99% sure.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Abolodje: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
labake1:
What do you guys do with the pictures you disturb ladies for?

After seeing the pictures, what do you do with it?
Burn it if baba rejects the pictures cos another guy has used it.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
labake1:

2 things are involved

1- Either they CUM-e to see the Pic on their phone GALLERY OFTEN.

2 - Add the pic to the calabash stashed with Benz logo wear.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by PPIA: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
labake1:

We practice how to cum inside her when she finally opens her legs in our room. cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by jaxxy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
labake1:

What do they do with pictures besides sweet memories and affection?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by CaptainFM1: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
We self-service with it. Hypocrites everywhere, they will not say the truth!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Administration1: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Truth remains we do nothing about it, it's just to make you feel special.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by CaptainFM1: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
labake1:

But I don't have your pics yet Labake.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by EthanSly: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
To compare and contrast between all you lots in our dm

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by humberjade: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
To have a full scope of what you are chasing nah. With all these nonsense filtered photos all over the place, pesin gas dey sure

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Silentgroper(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
LadyRosa:
Them dey use am massage their p'reek.

The smart ones opt for DETTOL COOL to ease down on the sandpaper-ing. So they will have something atleast close to a woman's warm Pu'zzy!

After they are don jerking off like a cockreal at the final stage of Newcastle attack, them go come NL dey insult us.

Ndi ngbu! undecided
grin
Pls i cant laugh oo..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by hisexcellency34: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
we eat it
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Kharol1234: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
VOsimhen144:
OP, na girls dey quick dey disturb guys to send his pictures. Most of the girls wey I don date dey always send me their pictures without me asking.
If dem do their hair, dem go snap send give me.
If dem dress, dem go snap nd even do video send give me…. And if I no flatter dem with sweet words dem go dey vex.
Dem sabi disturb me for my pictures. I wonder Wetin dem wan use my pictures do?
Money Ritual
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by omoadeleye(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
labake1:

We self-service to it

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Keepamsafe: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
Gv
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by decub: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
labake1:

Apply for Singaporean passport 😂
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Keepamsafe: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
To be sincere. I do alot with it. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night to observe which part of her body I’ll explore first before I make moves.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Humorme2(f): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
They indirectly want you to send your noods

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by francisduru: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
We dey take com
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by abbasajao(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
We frame them.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Bkdson2121: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
[i][/i] just to watch the biuty of the new catch
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by xukwaa: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
I don't have time for time wasters. Don't ask for my pictures. You can see them on my DP....They know themselves.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Silentgroper(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
CaptainFM1:
We self-service with it. Hypocrites everywhere, they will not say the truth!
Nah, we dnt. U do...

btw, who uses a still picture to jerk off..

I'd rather jerk off to a motion picture.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
I don't care about your beautiful pictures I don't need anyway
'Cah if I really like you I don't like your pictures, dig it'
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:

dey play. we only ask you to send pictures to make you feel special after wards we delete them without even backing them up grin
today I told my female colleague to send me her pics she used for her wallpaper that I wanna use too, she sent it to me not too long and I'm wondering what to do with it grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by anonymous1759(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
1: to sexualize the ladies
2: to show your friends for bragging rights
3: absolutely nothing asking her pic to make her feel you’re attached especially the ones that are not too making sense .

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by Silentgroper(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
Humorme2:
They indirectly want you to send your noods
Noods are crap.. Like a girl would say, it's fvcking torture...
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by AmGreat1234: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
They are saved to be used later to cash out from you ladies.
Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by lexy2014: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
labake1:

Special ko
You ask question. Dem answer u. Wetin come be the problem?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.