Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,075 members, 7,863,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages (34861 Views)

With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? / Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. / A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by djseanjohn77: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

Many reasons....

1. Some women married early and they see young girls of recent days having fun.. So they indulge in what those young ladies does.

2. The economy is bad and many husbands can fulfil their marital duty financially, their wives in turn seek alternative.

3. Some woman are no longer attractive to their women after children, they go for fresh young ladies.

4. Most ladies are not ready to work, they will do anything for money

5. Many women have left their primary assignment of caring for their man in the hands of other jobless women out there.

6. Many women are busy chasing money that they no longer are able to do those things that they used in catching the man in the first place.

7. As much as we think marriage is for women, the one who determines how it should go is the man.

grin grin grin

8. many women can no longer spice things up, they are busy loving their children.

1 Like

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Hassanmaye(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

Many reasons....

1. Some women married early and they see young girls of recent days having fun.. So they indulge in what those young ladies does.

2. The economy is bad and many husbands can fulfil their marital duty financially, their wives in turn seek alternative.

3. Some woman are no longer attractive to their women after children, they go for fresh young ladies.

Number is what my friend told me, he's no longer interested in his wife after given birth because she becomes so attached to her child.
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Hassanmaye(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
saphiere:

4. Men are polygamous by nature.
Shut up women enjoy when they're young because they get so much attention, men don't get attention till they make money in their 30's allow us to enjoy

4 Likes

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Dimaya: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
ideamonster:
It's because runs girls have increased. And it's now easier to cheat with instagram, mobile money, uber and airbnb.

For example, in this video: Secrets your girls keep: watch how undergraduate girls codedly admit to seducing married men. Listen to them talk about sex parties in Lekki, lactating mothers still doing hookups and why you can never satisfy hookup girls and their patronisers sexually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v-PXdeL2tc

How will your marriage last under these conditions. Would you as a man be able to resist their charms?

a word is enough for any woman who wants to keep her man. Your selection is very important

very eye-opening shocked
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Moniya4Real(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Believe me bro, I have heard about such things severally but never believed it could be true. Pls, send me a link or whatever of the group… just curious though but I just want to be sure cos I trust my chastity

Emperormartin:
You're right. That no 2 is spot on.

My married friend introduced me to a WhatsApp group of married people between the ages of 35-45...

Their only business in that Whatsapp group is talk about sex, sex and sex and how to hook up and have sex among one another. These are married women and men with kids.

I'm not married but I have to remove myself from the group because it's kinda painting me bad image of marriage institution.

The last straw why I left the group is when they were organizing orgies in one Hotel in our area. The orgies will start from Friday evening and throughout the weekend... I was man matched with some married women in their early 40's... I ran!!!

I've to delete myself from that group. I'm not a saint either but this kind of sin is beyond me
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by seetomorrow: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Emperormartin:

My married friend introduced me to a WhatsApp group of married people between the ages of 35-45...

Their only business in that Whatsapp group is talk about sex, sex and sex and how to hook up and have sex among one another. These are married women and men with kids.

I'm not married but I have to remove myself from the group because it's kinda painting me bad image of marriage institution.

The last straw why I left the group is when they were organizing orgies in one Hotel in our area. The orgies will start from Friday evening and throughout the weekend... I was man matched with some married women in their early 40's... I ran!!!

can i send you mail or to whats up you
I've to delete myself from that group. I'm not a saint either but this kind of sin is beyond me
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by ideamonster: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
briggster:

Please can you add me to the group?

what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by emmnprince(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
saphiere:

4. Men are polygamous by nature.

Women are now what?
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by placeofallure(f): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

Many reasons....

2. The economy is bad and many husbands can fulfil their marital duty financially, their wives in turn seek alternatives.

3. Some women are no longer attractive to their men after children, they go for fresh young ladies.

The reasons are inexhaustible. Your reason 3 now for example. I know a man who is cheating on a woman way older than his wife. He's not gaining anything financially from her o. What do we call that? People are just cheats!
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Emperormartin(m): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Believe me bro, I have heard about such things severally but never believed it could be true. Pls, send me a link or whatever of the group… just curious though but I just want to be sure cos I trust my chastity

Hmmm lol... I've deleted that Whatsapp for long in my mobile phone
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by DenreleDave(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
placeofallure:

The reasons are inexhaustible. Your reason 3 now for example. I know a man who is cheating on a woman way older than his wife. He's not gaining anything financially from her o. What do we call that? People are just cheats!

Yes I know
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by ShaqFu: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
postmann:

The legendary Shaq fu! cheesy

I'll respond soon enough.
👍
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by ugaby: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
layzie:

These reasons are simply vague and vain. Not drawn from research or experience but just from ur imagination. I can bet u re not married and that u didn't interview any married/cheating woman/man to come up with these unconvincing reasons.
You are on point. The op lacked knowledge and experience
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by EDOLUWA: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hard to belief this oooo. Any evidence

Emperormartin:

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Haircomb: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
My friend whose marriage is less than 1 year got cheated on by her husband. The lady got pregnant for him. The marriage is dead now.
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Dagger111(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
ebubeson:
Many men cheat, many women cheat but the pple with.. Even some that have not cheated may have low resistance level if opportunities come.
So why the rise in infidelity in Marriages..
(1) Many sexual partners before marriage. How can you sleep with different people, do group sex, have different sex positions in your youthful days, and expect to have a sane sexual mind with just one partner in marriage? How can you be addicted to prostitutes and expect to be faithful when you marry? How can you be doing hookup and having nympo urge, and expect to be normal in marriage? Is it so easy?? Don't be carried away when people say "It was my past, I am changed"... Even guys and ladies still go back to EX to have sex..

(2) Social Media: Exposure to social media, such as hookup sites and other chatting and dating platforms has contributed in infidelity in marriages.. So a married person can do complete arrangement for adultery online before meeting the person physically..

(3) Lack of Contentment: When some guys want big hips, breasts etc over good character of their wives, and some ladies want big manhood, flashy or expensive things etc over responsible husband that is providing for them.

It is well.
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by highchief1: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
GorgeousAF:
Lack of commitment!!!!
You woo a lady,u marry her and all of a sudden you stop doing the things that made her fall in love with you,no effort at all whatsoever..you reduce d calls to zero,no care,no affection..... especially if she has kids for you then you think that's where her life ends...some men need to do better..na just fear of God if not!!!!!
hey u come Dey threaten us join?
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by highchief1: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
SmilingImabong:
grin
Maybe Hiv go give am wetin him wife no fit give am if him no stop.
Remember from condom to skin to skin when him meet his spec.
For the sake of his children's future tell him to stop
No gain Instead it brings tears and pain we have seen this countless times in most families, so advice yourself
Hiv Aids is real
Na who alive dey enjoy wetin him work for
visit the nearest morgue close to u take a chat with the attendant and find out how many ppl are der for hiv.BP kills more than hiv u stl Dey reason like goat?

1 Like

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by SmilingImabong: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
tongue
Hiv Aids no dey show for face
Your brain is as small as that of a mosquito kiss
I don't need to visit a mogue before taking necessary precautions.

highchief1:
visit the nearest morgue close to u take a chat with the attendant and find out how many ppl are der for hiv.BP kills more than hiv u stl Dey reason like goat?

1 Like

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by highchief1: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
SmilingImabong:
tongue
Hiv Aids no dey show for face
Your brain is as small as that of a mosquito kiss
I don't need to visit a mogue before taking necessary precautions.

na u sabi I just Dey let u know say u fit stl die without hiv catching u.I no no hiv,cancer or kidney problem the one when fear u pass.una just Dey fear wetin no Dey terminate life unplanned.I’m careful with hiv but I don’t fear it.bleeped up sugar level will kill u faster than any hiv will.Try Dey read

1 Like

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by pfadom: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
(1) Lack of discipline and
(2) disrespect for the sanctity of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by PussyGalore(f): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Haircomb:
My friend whose marriage is less than 1 year got cheated on by her husband. The lady got pregnant for him. The marriage is dead now.

Very wicked man
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Burgerlomo: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Money and big gbola😂
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Moniya4Real(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
👍 you deleted it. But …. It’s really sounds crazy though

Emperormartin:

Hmmm lol... I've deleted that Whatsapp for long in my mobile phone
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Burgerlomo: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
GorgeousAF:
Lack of commitment!!!!
You woo a lady,u marry her and all of a sudden you stop doing the things that made her fall in love with you,no effort at all whatsoever..you reduce d calls to zero,no care,no affection..... especially if she has kids for you then you think that's where her life ends...some men need to do better..na just fear of God if not!!!!!

It's in some of the ladies/women's DNA period

1 Like

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Mayeldah(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
GorgeousAF:
Lack of commitment!!!!

Cheating dey ya eye, na just the right opportunity you dey wait for
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Mayeldah(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
Moniya4Real:

bro share link if dem give you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me sef wan check something
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by GorgeousAF(f): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
highchief1:
hey u come Dey threaten us join?
i

Hahaha na some kind stories we dey hear on a regular...some people no dey try sha
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Emperormartin(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
Moniya4Real:

👍 you deleted it. But …. It’s really sounds crazy though

It's real...

It's from the WhatsApp group I learnt Whatsapp group call... Where everyone will go semi nude

Omoh those days were crazy
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by GorgeousAF(f): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
[quote author=membranus post=124738923]

If not what?

You too wan join the club?

Be warned, your hubby has private eyes watching you day and night.

Who be this one undecided my friend shift!!! I'm in d click of "I'll rather leave him than cheat" cheating is detrimental to your own self

.oya run back with your message
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by vickydevoka(m): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

Many reasons....

3. Some women are no longer attractive to their men after children, they go for fresh young ladies.

You forget social media
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by GorgeousAF(f): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mayeldah:

Cheating dey ya eye, na just the right opportunity you dey wait for

I no cheat when I dey single na now, grin .... abeg rest!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship / What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.