Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest (104785 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Generalmystic: 8:05am On Aug 03, 2023
00FFT00:

Asari is Ijaw, he said so himself. A true Ijaw son. Whether he is representing Ijaw in character and behavior is a discussion for another day. You can not jettison him now because he has chosen to bring disgrace to himself and his people.
Asari also said he's Ibo. Why take such character serious? 😂😂😂
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by pandax: 8:05am On Aug 03, 2023
Generalmystic:
This has been my worries. I don't want Ijaws dragged into Asari Dokubo's madness.

But unfortunately that's the lane it would tow.

Quite unfortunately, this fat pig and his ancestors are not even Ijaws

Perhaps, we should tell him that his ancestors came from Abam in the present-day Abia State, or should we continue to pretend that he is Kalabari?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Babastrong(m): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2023
Igbo are very empty and emotional. see their comment below. WHAT ARE GOING TO CALL NNAMDI KANU'S BOYS?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Antoeni(m): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Foolish Man

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by obrian888: 8:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Ttalk:
At the mention of Asari Dokubo all IPOB must flee.

They are all hidden under the bed

YOU MUST BE VERY NAUTHY FOOL, WHO ASARI CAN NOT HARM A FLY,IF HE IS SO POWERFUL AS HE THINKS, LET HIM GO TO IBO TERRITORY IN PH AND DEMONSTRATE THIS MADNESS AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN.WIKE DID WHAT HE DID TO IGBOS BECAUSE OF HIS POSITION IN GOVERNMENT LET HIM TRY IT NOW THAT HE HAS LEFT THE OFFICE, IF E NOR GO COLLECT.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by mosaicafrique: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2023
Thank God he isn't a Yoruba man, if he was Yoruba they would have called him Agbero. He is a Niger Delta Lord that supports the progress of his country and not those ones that claim to be leaders but calling their only country a zoo.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Abrahamweb(m): 8:08am On Aug 03, 2023
Ttalk:
At the mention of Asari Dokubo all IPOB must flee.

They are all hidden under the bed
If you support this man because you hate Obi,my brother you are a wicked person.
One day this man and his group will elevate themselves to the point of current Boko Haram and may the find your family as their first victim IJN.
If on clear conscience you support this tout to counter NLC protest.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Acidosis(m): 8:10am On Aug 03, 2023
Same modus operandi in Lagos. He can never lead any state or country without institutionalising agbero. He will always need some of these boys to do his dirty jobs.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by obrian888: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2023
This is just the beginning of many madness to come, we have not seen anything yet in the hands of this government, this is dress rehearsal, if the judiciary refuse to do the right thing then Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by complexstuffs(m): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2023
Blaze14k:

The kind of people on this nairaland.. nawa oo. Ike gwuru!

IPOB na coward and you know it

Asari dey walk upandan like king for Abuja but IPOB is no where to be found.

IPOB/OBIDIENTS organise demonstrations but ran to hide when Asari Dokubo showed face
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by complexstuffs(m): 8:12am On Aug 03, 2023
Acidosis:

Same modus operandi in Lagos. He can never lead any state or country without institutionalising agbero. He will always need some of these boys to do his dirty jobs.

IPOB sit at home victims sef dey talk. Abeg make Una dey get small shame na
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by 00FFT00(m): 8:12am On Aug 03, 2023
Generalmystic:
Asari also said he's Ibo. Why take such character serious? 😂😂😂

I don't. Just stating who he now says he is.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by AareGaa: 8:15am On Aug 03, 2023
Blaze14k:

Sense is far from you to be honest. If u attended university of which am not sure if u did u won't allow a criminal like asari to parade himself in the public without condemning it. Buh no u prefer a tout who is seeking to integrate himself into the affairs of national matter. Why is tompolo not like asari well obviously tompolo is much smarter than him buh agbadorians love anything that is illegitimate.

Cry cry baby!

Asari Dokunbo is greater than all ibo leaders
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by cooljoe(m): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2023
What a country. We absolutely deserve our leaders.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by WealthyWise(f): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2023
You know the funny thing, Ijaw communities are still very poor and neglected. They are all still living in abject poverty. Nobody has done anything for them. And this fat fool is here saying turn by turn to another man who doesn't even recognize his people as Nigerians. What a shame!
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by shortgun(m): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2023
This is one of the lessons they want to teach Peter Obi 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Generalmystic: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2023
00FFT00:

I don't. Just stating who he now says he is.
Ijaw is too wise to embrace an identity twerking criminal
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Unie30: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Peter Obi is trying to enter Aso Rock from the backdoor through NLC protest. E no go werk!
You are as daft as the word "DAFT". The NLC is protesting over the suffering in the land and you are here accusing someone else. Are you so rich that you don't see the suffering, hardship and pains in the land? I was paid salary 3 days ago and I can't boost of ordinary 10k in my account due to unnecessary inflation. My TP that used to be 9k per month is over 30k now and salaries haven't been increased. This is the protest by NLC wait for that of the unemployed, the impoverished, the homeless and the hungry and those who have nothing to lose. Then, you won't be here accusing someone for the failures of your pay master. Idiot!
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Generalmystic: 8:25am On Aug 03, 2023
pandax:

Perhaps, we should tell him that his ancestors came from Abam in the present-day Abia State, or should we continue to pretend that he is Kalabari?
I will leave this decision for the greater Ijaw nation to make, I'm only but Kalabari maternally.

Asari dokubo is buffoon
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Alpharey: 8:25am On Aug 03, 2023
fuckJones:
stop masturbating, asari Is bigger than you and your family

So if he is bigger than the guy he won't let him breathe. The case of Nigeria
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by WealthyWise(f): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2023
This picture that am seeing, is that the picture of someon's husband? God forbid!
Antoeni:
Foolish Man
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Alpharey: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2023
Unie30:
You are as daft as the word "DAFT". The NLC is protesting over the suffering in the land and you are here accusing someone else. Are you so rich that you don't see the suffering, hardship and pains in the land? I was paid salary 3 days ago and I can't boost of ordinary 10k in my account due to unnecessary inflation. My TP that used to be 9k per month is over 30k now and salaries haven't been increased. This is the protest by NLC wait for that of the unemployed, the impoverished, the homeless and the hungry and those who have nothing to lose. Then, you won't be here accusing someone for the failures of your pay master. Idiot!

Very soon now they will tag it Igbo Protest just like end sars
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Alpharey: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

IPOB na coward and you know it

Asari dey walk upandan like king for Abuja but IPOB is no where to be found.

IPOB/OBIDIENTS organise demonstrations but ran to hide when Asari Dokubo showed face

And immediately Asari Dokubo showed face, fuel price was slashed down to #80 per litre. And garri and beans you used to munch 3 times a day became #20 per cup. Hediot.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Jeffy1206(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2023
Be there and be shaking your bum bum for Tinubu. Criminals know its own.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by singlebullet(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2023
Celebrity terrorist

Such only happen in Nigeria
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by fortunechy(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2023
Nigeria as a country was created to entertain other countries..... U can see for urself
Tufiakwa !!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by YouAreNobody: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Seriously this is not what Mr president stands for. Asari should be called to order. It may even be Obi sponsoring him underground who knows.
Imagine how incredibly daft you sound.
Asari has been gallivanting with your tinubu. The counter-protest he organised is in support of your Tinubu. He has been vehemently opposed to Obi but here you are trying to blame the same Obi.
You people are brain-dead
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by emani03(m): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2023
You have mental illness but you don’t know.

Check your head bro.

You sound lost.
IconicR:
Seriously this is not what Mr president stands for. Asari should be called to order. It may even be Obi sponsoring him underground who knows.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by YouAreNobody: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2023
TimeMachine2:

Yes, and Nnamdi Kanu the chipmunk has been confined to eating watery beans in DSS cell 7.

Yes but does his confinement negate what he said about Nigeria being a zoo as evidenced by Asari's romance with your president?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Dittodat: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2023
igbosarejews:

When you get home kindly tell your mother that you wànt to finger hèr. Because na Olosho like her fit born combine gôàt with different fathers like you.

Delusional ranting of an Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperm deposited by lunatic village drunkards into your olosho prostitute mother stinking shit-hole. An IPOB terrorist cannibal like you will end up killing your shit-hole low-life olosho worthless miserable mother and cooking her for dinner.
Bast@ard IPOB retarded zero IQ cannibal. OSU slave monkey.

STFU and FVCK OFF.
BYE
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by YourGFsnatcher: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Na the boys mumu pass...na those boys dey rely on urgent 2k and they call all the politicians from their various lga asking for money to settle their wives medical bill
You talk am finish. Somebody's Son is there ooooo, somebody whose parents were happy and thought he will be a great man is there, damaging his future because of peanut. Chai!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Alpharey: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2023
okoroemeka:
I was of same opinion but now sadly I know that even zoo is better in classifying Nigeria nowadays because zoo is fenced,animals feed and order maintained,I really think a game reserve is a more better description.

Jungle,, I always corrected Nnamdi Kanu. Animals in zoo are well cared for and protected. But no brother in jungle. It is survival of the fittest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) / Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account / Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.