Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest (104578 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by nonhuman(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
So asari is no longer a freedom fighter, he is now a government tug

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Ijaws are making themselves national traitors

The ONLY traitors and backstabbers in Nigeria and Nigeria's history are the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Generalmystic: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
Christistruth03:

Yet some of your People are still locked down by Simon Ekpa and his IPOB Calamity Crew
Who are my people?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
Peter Obi is trying to enter Aso Rock from the backdoor through NLC protest. E no go werk!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Generalmystic: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Means
Take IJAWS out of the Tomfoolery of that Fat Buffoon called Asari Dokubo.😕

Kalabari, Andoni or anyother tribe should Claim him.😒
Buhahahaha. Ok
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Nursepepeye(f): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Christistruth03: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

MUMU E-pein you die grin grin grin

We even hope Simon Ekpa will lock you up for 2 or 3 years so your head can reset very well

By the time you get back Wild Animals will be the new rulers of Onitsha Market

They may even rename Onitsha Wild Buffalo City

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Christistruth03: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Generalmystic:
Who are my people?

Simon Ekpa will tell you

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Generalmystic:
Asari Dokubo with Ijaw boys are constituting themselves a roller coaster on the wheels of the progress of this nation.

Nonsense
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by providencia(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Beremx:
Another potential terrorist being trained by Tinubu. Asari Dokubo and his gang should be sent to Niger Republic to fight for Nigeria since they're part of the 50million youths

It's a national call lol

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by asanausana91: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
They should send him to Niger.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Baronthecelebri: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
This mad man

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Racoon(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
A criminal always associate with criminals. Tinubu is a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Brave9ja: 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Who is this man self?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Angelfrost(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
So, it's official... Asari now works for Tinubu alongside MC Oluomo.

Interesting... Really interesting. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Xscape1993(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Another useless and senseless being....

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Ajalalomo: 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
There’s nothing you will not see in a shithole country.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by DigitalMartial: 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours for free within 3days with my full support . It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create foreign account to receive payment etc.My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is valued above N20,000 but I would be offering it for just N1500 (almost free) to empower only 120 serious individuals. Now you don't have to wait till you have money before you start business.
Chat me to know more about the course and my mentorship style .
Remember, this is just to help you . Act fast and grab the few slot remaining

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Josephkabila12: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
te author=Generalmystic post=124837893]Asari Dokubo with Ijaw boys are constituting themselves a roller coaster on the wheels of the progress of this nation.

[/quote] As how. Never u mention Ijaw again in ur life
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Miravik900(m): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Seriously this is not what Mr president stands for. Asari should be called to order. It may even be Obi sponsoring him underground who knows.

Are you okay upstairs?

10 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Blacktruth: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mad man ,fighting for his pocket

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by uunwanaobong3: 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Na agbero dey run this country ooooooooooo. I better japa with my family before the country kgasss........ Green card here I come

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Angelfrost(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Generalmystic:
Tinubu has elevated Agberoism to a high new level in Nigeria

A whole new level, I tell you...!

This is highly reprehensible and shocking.

What was now the reason for arresting and shooting at El-Zakzaky's followers??!

If it's okay for a dangerous criminal and militant like Asari to do this openly, what exactly are they now holding Kanu for??!

This doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by edungene7: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
This buffalo 🐃 should go and sit down abeg before he chop slap way go kill am very mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by socialjustice93: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Seriously this is not what Mr president stands for. Asari should be called to order. It may even be Obi sponsoring him underground who knows.

You're very stewwpid!!

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
fuckJones:
stop masturbating, asari Is bigger than you and your family

Stipend collector. Maybe Asari pays your family little stipends for survival. That doesn't mean everyone is from a poor background like yours.

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by SAMBARRY: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Na the boys mumu pass...na those boys dey rely on urgent 2k and they call all the politicians from their various lga asking for money to settle their wives medical bill
it's their blind loyalty and worship for me.glorying in stupidity.see as suffer don master them.the man is wearing good clothes and coming out of exotic cars and they're in shabby clothes and rags singing and dancing for him under the sun chaiii

Nothing you fit tell these boys.if you like bring a job offer to them that they'll be earning ₦500 k a month,these ones go dey follow Asari dokubo like dog all about.see how poverty and ignorance has reduced able bodied young men that should be engineers, buisness men,lawyers,accountants etc

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by KingLennon(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
fuckJones:
stop masturbating, asari Is bigger than you and your family
Will u keep kwayet! You are boasting and defending a man who has killed thousands of people. U need to take a drug called 'Senselin' sad

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by lesbiconverter: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Generalmystic:
When KANU called Nigeria a zoo, I was among those that attacked him, now I know better
A zoo still has a WORKING system . This is a jungle

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Miravik900(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
You need this advise more because Nairaland has already finished you. Stop disturbing your health and blood pressure kos of Nairaland comments , stop projecting your rubbish on everyone as well.

You are foolish for your age

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Dittodat: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Beremx:
Another potential terrorist being trained by Tinubu. Asari Dokubo and his gang should be sent to Niger Republic to fight for Nigeria since they're part of the 50million youths

Was Nadiot Coward Cownu, the midget in Finland, and the IPOB terrorist cannibals trained by Tinubu too?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Bar1941(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Generalmystic:
Tinubu has elevated Agberoism to a high new level in Nigeria

You are so jobless that your moniker alone appear 12times on the fp, just the way Labour Party sorry Labour Union has the right to protest, Asari and his boys equally have the right to protest or counter a protest under the constitution, so why are you so enraged over him exhibiting his constitutional right?

4 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital / Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) / Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.