Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest (104594 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 03, 2023
Anti good governance.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by victory36(m): 6:23am On Aug 03, 2023
fuckJones:
stop masturbating, asari Is bigger than you and your family
so? He simply asked for them to represent us on the battlefield since they love guarding things
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by bssmobile: 6:23am On Aug 03, 2023
Looking them, I am thinking of the Unknown gun men killing innocent people in south east...
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by AareGaa: 6:26am On Aug 03, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
Tinubu has reduced Nigeria to a complete joke. What sort of rubbish is this?!

Ibo and wailing!

I dey happy as Asari dey pepper Ibos.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by alhajiabdulbuha: 6:26am On Aug 03, 2023
Ogun kill u there Asari Bin Laden
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Father4all: 6:29am On Aug 03, 2023
Asari is a big fool
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by ufotunang: 6:30am On Aug 03, 2023
Generalmystic:
Asari Dokubo with Ijaw boys are constituting themselves a roller coaster on the wheels of the progress of this nation.

... Abi ..that is the problem when youths are idle ...asari dokubo will use the idle youths to cause problems
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by TwoPheus: 6:30am On Aug 03, 2023
Generalmystic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-gagM5VGeo

And this useless buffalo must have secretly received huge amount of money from the presidency to organize this sycophancy.
I weep for my beloved country!
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by ufotunang: 6:33am On Aug 03, 2023
Imagine a confrontation between NLC protesters and asari dokubo boys,.it will had cause violence in that area,.. Tinubu should warn asari dokubo to stop all this illegal things asari dokubo wants to do...
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Ceejay94: 6:37am On Aug 03, 2023
AareGaa:

Ibo and wailing!

I dey happy as Asari dey pepper Ibos.
hmmm nawa o, people don't have sense o
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Layman24: 6:37am On Aug 03, 2023
Nigeria next president after tinubu
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by hardbody: 6:42am On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Seriously this is not what Mr president stands for. Asari should be called to order. It may even be Obi sponsoring him underground who knows.

I was waiting for this. Obi's name must find it's way into the lexicon.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Idadurun: 6:43am On Aug 03, 2023
It's finished said Jesus Christ. It's being remix Nigeria is finished under APC led governments
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by magzey: 6:45am On Aug 03, 2023
Beremx:
Another potential terrorist being trained by Tinubu. Asari Dokubo and his gang should be sent to Niger Republic to fight for Nigeria since they're part of the 50million youths
The only clueless Nigerian known Terrorist is under DSS custody ,buy new sense grin

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by gemini35(m): 6:45am On Aug 03, 2023
I, thought asari is pipeline security, may be tinubu have upgraded him to fct security, to have the audacity to storm abuja to stop protest,
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by magzey: 6:46am On Aug 03, 2023
Generalmystic:
When KANU called Nigeria a zoo, I was among those that attacked him, now I know better
We already know you have been brain washed by Namdi Cownu grin

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by obstead200(m): 6:53am On Aug 03, 2023
fuckJones:
what's your point? Why are u brainless?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by jaytee01(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2023
fuckJones:
You are a congenital idiot.....wetin bring family into the matter of this fat pig disgracing his ancestors in Abuja?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Theoarhics: 6:58am On Aug 03, 2023
Most irritating thing I seen on internet this year from a human. May God never forgive you and the generations if those that followed you for this "counter protest"
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by pantless(m): 6:59am On Aug 03, 2023
Suffering and smiling has always been the code.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by steeltrust: 7:01am On Aug 03, 2023
Bunch of stupid youths
Wasting their lives away

And to think of it asari has a university in Benin republic is this his school teaches

Tueh
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by obstead200(m): 7:01am On Aug 03, 2023
caleboxylic:

Pipeline contract hustle is real
actually, I am curious to see how Asari Dokubo sycophancy towards Tinubu plays out in the end. I am sure he will get the shorter end of the stick and change allegiance again.

Interesting days ahead
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by 8stargeneral: 7:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Just imagine this fool

Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder

Look at people tinubu is breeding
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by patrickcollins: 7:07am On Aug 03, 2023
Generalmystic:
Asari Dokubo with Ijaw boys are constituting themselves a roller coaster on the wheels of the progress of this nation.

Pity those he took there cos when he go cash out hunger will be dealing with them
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by kingsceemark(m): 7:09am On Aug 03, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Can you imagine where Tinubu carry us dey go
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Edusouls(m): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
hahahahha what did u expect before? Una think say Buhari Dey two?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Agboogashi: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2023
This dokubo man is carrying his roguery antics too far to the detriment of the commoners.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Freemasonry: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Seriously this is not what Mr president stands for. Asari should be called to order. It may even be Obi sponsoring him underground who knows.

People are allowed to be stupid once in a while, but you're abusing the privilege.

Perhaps Obi also sponsored him to Aso rock to meet Tinubu.

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Edusouls(m): 7:12am On Aug 03, 2023
Generalmystic:
Tinubu has elevated Agberoism to a high new level in Nigeria
that’s what you people voted for so stop complaining
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Belleful: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2023
He did same in support of Jonathan in 2011.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Dskillful(m): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2023
His death is very close

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital / Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) / Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.