Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally (13046 Views)

You Need To See These Photos If You Think Your Kids Frustrate You More / Poverty In The Country Will Disappear From A One-child Policy. / Must read: Unintentionally, My Mother Is Killing Us, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by thesolutions(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
ahnie:

Hahahaha pray they be calm kids.

A certain time last year,came back home panned out only to see my son don pour paints full for house.

Abii na the one weeks ago wey them brought down the entire curtains in the house cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pray make your voice not crack join.
I you don't have active kids, you are yet to have one.

1 Like

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by Streetmovement(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Naxo my aunty pikin switch off TV in the middle of an important program we was watching, just when it was getting sweeter and better...omo that day he dey like say I for carry am put for ground close am grin

Kids are mean but adorable.

6 Likes

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by MrsTwrite(f): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
Anyone wey dey misbehave flog am. grin

2 Likes

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by DavidEsq(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
Mummyfour:
My oldest son emptied that biggest jar of Vaseline and the big container of Johnson's baby powder on an expensive white single couch his father bought for 250k some years back.

The reason: he just gave the couch a bath and was rubbing it cream and powder.
My husband's boys from his janitorial services company was called in to clean the couch, but even with the whole expertise and chemicals used, the Vaseline patches refused to fade off.

Another one was my daughter that had to start school at age 1 year and 3 months, just 2 weeks to the close of school term. The school proprietress told my husband to leave it till the next term, but oga refused and promised to Even pay extra fees

The reason: my first daughter went to kiss the eyes of my premature baby with ketchup in her mouth.
.we initially thought it was blood coming out of the little premature baby's eyes. I was already crying because I had suffered so much on my premature twins, I didn't need more pressure.

As I was crying not knowing what else to do, my older daughter looked at me and said " mummy I kish baby eye" it was at that point I realized it was ketchup and not blood. Infact she started school that day by 12pm without uniform or any thing for school.

My husband just dumped her in school, said she even waved at him, and didn't send him or cry.
By 1:30pm school closed and she came back home ;🤣🤣🤣
My pikin use e feeding bottle wey no reach 6k take stone my smart 50 inch tv😩😩😩. Na 260k I take repair am. Small doze wey I doze off o! Na e the werey take burst tv so

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by twentyk(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
I love kids, I swear, they love me too.

But the day I played with one and she broke my phone embarassed

Now na to just buy biscuit and run, no more play play, no more carry carry things abeg. That phone pain me die.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
ahnie:
My dear I m currently going tru same ordeal with my boy.

Yesterday's he bathed 20 chicks with their bathe scrub,he then used pegs to peg the chicks legs hung them in the rope outside.

He said since humans bath,the chicks too gatz bathe.

I don taya aswear!

Attached his a pic of him sleeping and some on the chicks coming to look for him this afternoon
Justice balanced! The chicks don come for solidarity march aka #ChicksLivesMattersToo campaign.

But boy is hilarious. I'm a child caregiver and those little creatures with their tender eyes are quite wonderful, they taught me a great deal of patience and I seems to find comfort in their carefree nature.

DavidEsq:

My pikin use e feeding bottle wey no reach 6k take stone my smart 50 inch tv😩😩😩. Na 260k I take repair am. Small doze wey I doze off o! Na e the werey take burst TV so
To show how the matter take pain you, you even call your blood weyrey.

Senior man, I feel your pain. If na my old man, na the end to TV for that house be that o. Very no nonsense man

3 Likes

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by DavidEsq(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
Samantha124:
Already you're getting me worried because I was the naughtiest child at home, I hope they don't take after me... grin grin grin
My brother, na the werey character Dem dey always carry o! I'm talking from experience
Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by Bashmufol01: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
9jaRealist:

Sorry, but I couldn’t get past the “one child that you love”…
Does this mean some of you do NOT love all of your children?!
shocked
>
I can't understand why you people don't read to comprehend, or na oversabi dey worry you.
The OP said "one child that you love, but will frustrate you", but you just chose a part and neglect the other, nawa for you ooo. She might love them all, maybe others don't actually give her problems like this particular child.

8 Likes

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by Nairas2dollars: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Mummyfour:
My oldest son emptied that biggest jar of Vaseline and the big container of Johnson's baby powder on an expensive white single couch his father bought for 250k some years back.

My husband's boys from his janitorial services company was called in to clean the couch, but even with the whole expertise and chemicals used, the Vaseline patches refused to fade off.

Another one was my daughter that had to start school at age 1 year and 3 months, just 2 weeks to the close of school term. The school proprietress told my husband to leave it till the next term, but oga refused and promised to Even pay extra fees

The reason: my first daughter went to kiss the eyes of my premature baby with ketchup in her mouth.
.we initially thought it was blood coming out of the little premature baby's eyes. I was already crying because I had suffered so much on my premature twins, I didn't need more pressure.

As I was crying not knowing what else to do, my older daughter looked at me and said " mummy I kish baby eye" it was at that point I realized it was ketchup and not blood. Infact she started school that day by 12pm without uniform or any thing for school.

My husband just dumped her in school, said she even waved at him, and didn't send him or cry.

Ma'am, 4 children is enough ejoo. Family planning is prominent.

3 Likes

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
Your brother? shocked shocked shocked
DavidEsq:

My brother, na the werey character Dem dey always carry o! I'm talking from experience
Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by dreofGod(m): 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2023
Mummyfour:

😂😂😂 That one na afternoon school.Still feeling like, 'na una go miss me las,las', when her dad dropped her in school.

5 Likes

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by ETIIKO: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
My daughter is now 3 years with an amazing character. When ever i or my wife is cooking it is a must for her to pound although we have two blenders. She started that right from when she was 2years she really enjoyed the sound of the small morter. This afternoon i have a meeting with a client coincidentally my wife also have to visit a friend who have just put to birth, while i assisted my wife in the kitchen so we could finished up on time; our daughter also was busy moving up and down in there kitchen. My wife rush to freshen up while i went to picked call, just to return and met 15 sachets cubes of maggi because she saw her mum putting the cubes in the food. I already brought the pot down before going to pick call and she also follow me, unknown to me that the time i spent to answer calls she has returned to add more cubes with the help of a stool.
When i saw the cubes sachet i asked her gently where did you keep the Maggi, she said she added it to the food and i ask how she managed to reach the pot she said she pull the stool and climb on it. When I opened the pot i was so devastated I just have to calm; i was very hungry when the mum dress all and came to kitchen to dish the food for us to eat I showed her the Maggi sachet and explained what our daughter did. She almost injured her, the way she scream at our daughter make her to cry and run away. I have to calm her down while I took our daughter with me. The food was mainly for this evening and tomorrow and she was to dish it also to her friend who just put to birth.

23 Likes

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by abobote: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2023
ahnie:

Yesterday's he bathed 20 chicks with their bathe scrub,he then used pegs to peg the chicks legs hung them in the rope outside.

I don taya aswear!

Attached his a pic of him sleeping and some on the chicks coming to look for him this afternoon
I know you must have something to say

1 Like

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by Knetpro(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2023
Mummyfour:
There are children that would just do things to provoke you, just like some of us did to provoke our parents, some unintentionally though.

Like I have a son whom I love so much, but he can be playful and absent minded at times.

I teach my children to do chores and they really do that without complaining. My youngest son is like the onion slicer whenever food is being cooked. He is fifteen and when his sisters run away from slicing onions, he will always play the role of the super man, even if it means him screaming and slicing the onions and shedding tears while doing so. Sometimes he even runs to the bathroom, wash his eyes and still goes back to continue 🤣🤣

Last week he sliced scent leaves for me, and carefully arranged it in a plate. I carried the bowl of scent leaves and poured straight into the pot of stew without washing it and by the time I realized it, it was already cooking together with my stew.

I called my son to confirm if he washed it and all he could say was "Eeewooo!". He said he thought he washed it. I said how could he have neatly arranged it in a ready to be cooked way without washing and he couldn't answer me. I was angry. Very angry.

He is a diligent boy, always ready to help fix things in the house, but he is the type that will mistakingly pour sugar into a pot of soup, or if you ask him to cook noodles, would use all the pepper in the house and he will end up helping you to eat it, while telling you "sorry o, it wasn't deliberate" grin grin., And probably offer to help cook another one with less pepper or get you something else.(He tries in cooking for his age though)

If you have a child like that or you did that to your parents, let's share our experiences and laugh it out. Every day mustn't be for politics and tribalistic slurs gringrin

Mods please push to front page I beg

This is a great story.

I can relate.

1 Like

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by jaxxy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
How can u love sm1 who frustrates u intentionally or unintentionally?

I mean u can love them at 1st bt once u see they are uo to no good and frustrating ur life u have a right to detach ur self from the nonsense and move on.

1 Like

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by mariahAngel(f): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
DavidEsq:

My pikin use e feeding bottle wey no reach 6k take stone my smart 50 inch tv😩😩😩. Na 260k I take repair am. Small doze wey I doze off o! Na e the werey take burst tv so

So, omo yin le n pe were l'ori 260k? O ma se o! undecided

twentyk:
I love kids, I swear, they love me too.

But the day I played with one and she broke my phone embarassed

Now na to just buy biscuit and run, no more play play, no more carry carry things abeg. That phone pain me die.

When you get your own, na phone with cracked screen you go carry dey waka upandan.
Wahala for father of small small children wey go dey fix phone screen o.
You go fix phone screen taya.
😀

2 Likes

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by shantti(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
*In her innocent mind* am bored, let me repaint this phone to yellow

4 Likes

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by hothead(m): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
cheesy
ahnie:

I don taya aswear!

To be honest, that boy is a Starr lmaooo the chics came to look for him o lmaoooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by luminouz(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
Samantha124:
Already you're getting me worried because I was the naughtiest child at home, I hope they don't take after me... grin grin grin
They will take after you...and you will deal with it, vawulently
Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by luminouz(m): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
shantti:
Problem no dey finish

Whaaaat....
Nyama
Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by Chetas81(m): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
Mummyfour:
grin grin I thought I was alone in this journey. Chai!! Should I say your poor son, or poor chicks?🤣🤣
stay away from the poor mentality, based on your imagination
Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by kowalsky: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
ahnie:

I don taya aswear!

Lol. This is hilarious

1 Like

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by Mummyfour(f): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2023
dreofGod:

😂😂😂 That one na afternoon school.Still feeling like, 'na una go miss me las,las', when her dad dropped her in school.
🤣🤣 the house missed her, because she was a handful. When she came back she still tried to kiss the baby, but we just told her that baby didn't like the other ketchup kiss in her eyes.
So for a long time, it was a cheek or mouth kiss

4 Likes

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by illicit(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2023
Yeah sure

My nephew, a twin

Once painted my phone with his shit one Christmas at my mum's place

New phone

I was in the bathroom, his mum and others were in the kitchen

He did it meticulously as his other Twin watched dumbfounded, they were about 1 year old that time

I vex but I can't do diddley shit, infact I bought them toy phones

4 Likes

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by Mummyfour(f): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
Nairas2dollars:

Ma'am, 4 children is enough ejoo. Family planning is prominent.
yes I have 4 children actually and my last are 15( twins) I am actually telling the stories of my experiences with them when they were much younger and what they have been up to of recent.

Just 4 of them o, and I am done abeg
Chapter don close since

2 Likes

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by fimzzy1991: 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2023
These children are inventors of all shades of naughtiness!!!
My second daughter was one of such (she's better now). She is very smart, mature, intelligent and mischeavous.
We were living in a story building. And then our pumping machine packed up in a block of 4 rented flats. We manage to fetch water from the deep well, then carry up the long staircase.
In between repairs, when she was 2, she had to poo in her potty. I stayed with her but had to step out in a jiffy, my people by the time I came back, she had poured her poo inside the big drum of water we placed in the toilet.
Oh my God!
That is when you want to throw the baby away with the poo water😄😂

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by Mummyfour(f): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
DavidEsq:

My goodness!!! 🙆🙆
Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by Mummyfour(f): 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
9jaRealist:

Sorry, but I couldn’t get past the “one child that you love”…
Does this mean some of you do NOT love all of your children?!
shocked
>
no of course not, what I meant is that no matter what the child does, you just love him or her.
I am not trying to promote favouritism, maybe the topic didn't sound well understood

3 Likes

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by phemmyfour: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
Mummyfour:
There are children that would just do things to provoke you, just like some of us did to provoke our parents, some unintentionally though.

Like I have a son whom I love so much, but he can be playful and absent minded at times.

I teach my children to do chores and they really do that without complaining. My youngest son is like the onion slicer whenever food is being cooked. He is fifteen and when his sisters run away from slicing onions, he will always play the role of the super man, even if it means him screaming and slicing the onions and shedding tears while doing so. Sometimes he even runs to the bathroom, wash his eyes and still goes back to continue 🤣🤣

Last week he sliced scent leaves for me, and carefully arranged it in a plate. I carried the bowl of scent leaves and poured straight into the pot of stew without washing it and by the time I realized it, it was already cooking together with my stew.

I called my son to confirm if he washed it and all he could say was "Eeewooo!". He said he thought he washed it. I said how could he have neatly arranged it in a ready to be cooked way without washing and he couldn't answer me. I was angry. Very angry.

He is a diligent boy, always ready to help fix things in the house, but he is the type that will mistakingly pour sugar into a pot of soup, or if you ask him to cook noodles, would use all the pepper in the house and he will end up helping you to eat it, while telling you "sorry o, it wasn't deliberate" grin grin., And probably offer to help cook another one with less pepper or get you something else.(He tries in cooking for his age though)

If you have a child like that or you did that to your parents, let's share our experiences and laugh it out. Every day mustn't be for politics and tribalistic slurs gringrin

Mods please push to front page I beg
Growing up, I destroyed things easily.... especially electronic gadgets.

6 Likes

Re: That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally by Mummyfour(f): 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
Once, I travelled to the village with my siblings for the holidays. I was 12 or thereabouts.

We went visiting an old neighbor who carelessly gave us this very very sweet palmwine. I drank the whole cup that we were all supposed to sip from and boom! My eyes started spinning.

The next thing was I entered a bush by the side cut out a long cane and started chasing everyone while shouting nzogbu nzogbu.

My friends and cousins dragged me home and when my poor grandma came out because of the uproar in our compound because of me, I collected the cane forcefully from the cousin and flogged her.

Later as I was told, my grandpa asked what happened and later lured me into the house, gave me a bath and gave me palmoil mixed with blended charcoal and I slept it off

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) / Should Bride Price Be Abolished? / What Makes You Unique As A Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.