Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,473 members, 7,854,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) (4355 Views)

Kano Governor Remains Sacked, Mistake Was Just A Clerical Error - Appeal Court / South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) / Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by SIONKPO1(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2023
garfield1:

The primary results shows sule won while third hand results from irev shows something else.if sule wins,you will start referencing me
Stop confusing yourself
INEC stated categorically that BVAS will be the only means of Accreditation and mind you that was the pattern ,why did Gayam and Ciroma did otherwise.
Try to read the amended Electoral acts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by garfield1: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Stop confusing yourself
INEC stated categorically that BVAS will be the only means of Accreditation and mind you that was the pattern ,why did Gayam and Ciroma did otherwise.
Try to read the amended Electoral acts.

That means result of gayam and ciroma will be reconducted and sule will win
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by LeeSmart: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2023
garfield1:

Dumbidients are known for foolishness like their Pandora master
Why e be say una (Apc foot soldiers) de always de quick to through insult anyhow? Why?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by Penguin2: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2023
garfield1:

I never said obi didn't tender inec forms,he dumped them them without referring to them in his final address.
The prof said he only analysed irev results for rivers and benue.he then contradicted himself by saying 18000 copies were blurred meanwhile the total units in benue and rivers were less than 10,000.he lied on oath and the court will certainly not attach any value to his evidence.therefore obi failed to prove that he won benue and rivers
Who are you to determine what was dumped on the court and what was not?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by Penguin2: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
garfield1:

Oh goodness lord, where are you from?

Why would the elections be reconducted instead of the person who the results favour being declared outrightly? Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by garfield1: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
Penguin2:

Oh goodness lord, where are you from?

Why would the elections be reconducted instead of the person who the results favour being declared outrightly? Why?

Once there's overvoting,results will be cancelled.
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by garfield1: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Penguin2:

Who are you to determine what was dumped on the court and what was not?

I recall posting several statements of judges to you on tendering without establishing.as usual,you overlooked
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by SIONKPO1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
garfield1:

I dey always laugh you,please read the Electoral acts as amended.after you read it we can buttress our points

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by Penguin2: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
garfield1:

I recall posting several statements of judges to you on tendering without establishing.as usual,you overlooked
I did not overlook.

The case and facts are different.

Why would you assume unbehalf of the court?
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by Penguin2: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
garfield1:

Once there's overvoting,results will be cancelled.
But there’s no over voting here but mere miscalculation and ballot stuffing.

The results are correct on IREV. Whatever INEC has as its physical result is fraud.

Sule will be sacked.

Just like Uba Sani in Kaduna.

Dapo Abiodun in Ogun.

And Peter Mba in Enugu.

Rivers and Lagos are peeping in as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by garfield1: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Penguin2:

But there’s no over voting here but mere miscalculation and ballot stuffing.

The results are correct on IREV. Whatever INEC has as its physical result is fraud.

Sule will be sacked.

Just like Uba Sani in Kaduna.

Dapo Abiodun in Ogun.

And Peter Mba in Enugu.

Rivers and Lagos are peeping in as well.

Justice agim said primary evidence are inec hardcopy and bvas not online copies.from what I am seeing,davematics wants a rerun.i am going to calculate gayam and chiroma results on irev,just give me two days..

Kaduna case is dead as ashiru filed his case late.

Dapo has counterattacked adebutu by also challenging areas where he won esp Abeokuta.

Peter mba is gone.
There is nothing on rivers and Lagos,stop this childish obsession and making poor decisions.
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by garfield1: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
Penguin2:

I did not overlook.

The case and facts are different.

Why would you assume unbehalf of the court?

There is a general rule on a case.whej you bring bulky evidence,you summarize for the court.tge court would not do it for you
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by garfield1: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
SIONKPO1:

I dey always laugh you,please read the Electoral acts as amended.after you read it we can buttress our points

I am going to calculate irev results on gayam and chiroma.give me two days
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by Confirmedzombie: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jostoman:
dey play, you talk more than this when the final judgement between Adeleke and oyetola were going on.

Accept the fact that obi proved nothing in court.

You people only trying and preparing to sabotage the judiciary knowing obi had no case at the tribunal.

I dont know what exactly you are arguing here knowing obi only pushed for disqualification of Tinubu and Shetima and never challenged the election.

The judgement is probably in few days time as date will be communicated soon.

We have moved on and I urge you to move on as the Osun case even killed all obi contended for according to you about BVAS and for ECA8
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by SIONKPO1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
garfield1:

I am going to calculate irev results on gayam and chiroma.give me two days
Be my guest
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by Penguin2: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
garfield1:

There is a general rule on a case.whej you bring bulky evidence,you summarize for the court.tge court would not do it for you
And you know that rule more than the over 10 SANs in Obi’s legal team including the man who got the Osun judgment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by Penguin2: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
garfield1:

Justice agim said primary evidence are inec hardcopy and bvas not online copies.from what I am seeing,davematics wants a rerun.i am going to calculate gayam and chiroma results on irev,just give me two days..

Kaduna case is dead as ashiru filed his case late.

Dapo has counterattacked adebutu by also challenging areas where he won esp Abeokuta.

Peter mba is gone.
There is nothing on rivers and Lagos,stop this childish obsession and making poor decisions.

What do you say when BVAS accreditation report is in consonance with IREV result and only physical EC8As are mutilated?

Again what does the Electoral Act say when there’s discrepancies between physical result and IREV result? It says that IREV result will take precedence. Or you haven’t read that provision?
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by garfield1: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
Penguin2:

What do you say when BVAS accreditation report is in consonance with IREV result and only physical EC8As are mutilated?

Again what does the Electoral Act say when there’s discrepancies between physical result and IREV result? It says that IREV result will take precedence. Or you haven’t read that provision?

Yes during collation.thst is why he is now using accreditation data to cancel the results of some wards since no resilt favours him
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by garfield1: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Penguin2:

And you know that rule more than the over 10 SANs in Obi’s legal team including the man who got the Osun judgment?

They are trying their luck just like in 2019
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by garfield1: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Be my guest

There's another ward in either toto or awe they challenged
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by Penguin2: 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
garfield1:

They are trying their luck just like in 2019
You are thereby suggesting that you know more than them?
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by garfield1: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
Penguin2:

You are thereby suggesting that you know more than them?

No one has exclusive knowledge.obi will lose with these route he is taking.
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by Penguin2: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
garfield1:

Yes during collation.thst is why he is now using accreditation data to cancel the results of some wards since no resilt favours him
News flash: Davematics is not trying to cancel any unit but to prove he won, and he will win in court.
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by Penguin2: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
garfield1:

No one has exclusive knowledge.obi will lose with these route he is taking.
Read my lips, Tinubu will be disqualified.

1 Like

Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by garfield1: 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
Penguin2:

Read my lips, Tinubu will be disqualified.

Swear with your life and amadioha
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by garfield1: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
Penguin2:

News flash: Davematics is not trying to cancel any unit but to prove he won, and he will win in court.

The fight is above nasarawa,the northern establishment is interested
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by sanpipita(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
Penguin2:

They have never been able to answer that question, funny they accept BVAS as integral part of the electoral process yet try discredit IREV that's an output for same BVAS, anyway their INEC witness confirmed IREV is authentic and keyword statutorily storage for results for review or petitions

Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by SIONKPO1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
garfield1:

There's another ward in either toto or awe they challenged
Those are APC strongholds.
APC lost grounds because of;
1.Political
Awareness of indigenes
2.Arrogance of Abdullahi Adamu
3.Bad Leadership of A.A Sule
4.Infighting amongst APC gladiators(Wadada,Almakura,Adamu etc
5.Wicked and poor leadership of GMB
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by Penguin2: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
sanpipita:

They have never been able to answer that question, funny they accept BVAS as integral part of the electoral process yet try discredit IREV that's an output for same BVAS, anyway their INEC witness confirmed IREV is authentic and keyword statutorily storage for results for review or petitions
They keep running from it.

These APC guys are funny characters, including their lawyers.

They think they can pick and choose which of the provisions of the Electoral Act to obey and which one to disobey.
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by Penguin2: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
garfield1:

The fight is above nasarawa,the northern establishment is interested
Undisputed!

Every keen political watcher knows that. The Islamic establishment don’t wanna lose Nasarawa, because if they lose it once, they might lose it forever.

It was even rumoured that the Sultan arrived Lafia in the night of the result declaration just to ensure that Sule is declared.

But it’s good to finally see you agreeing that what might be the outcome of Nasarawa court proceedings might not be legality but dirty political horse trading through the Islamic establishment.

But let’s see if the Judiciary will pander to that.
Re: APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) by garfield1: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
Penguin2:

Undisputed!

Every keen political watcher knows that. The Islamic establishment don’t wanna lose Nasarawa, because if they lose it once, they might lose it forever.

It was even rumoured that the Sultan arrived Lafia in the night of the result declaration just to ensure that Sule is declared.

But it’s good to finally see you agreeing that what might be the outcome of Nasarawa court proceedings might not be legality but dirty political horse trading through the Islamic establishment.

But let’s see if the Judiciary will pander to that.

You can't win them.even if he wins in court,they would find a way to take him out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo State Govt Set Up Operation Burst To Beat Up Indecently Dressed Civilians / Save Nigeria Group Invites All To A Town Hall Meeting Tomorrow-23rd Jan 2012 / Barbaric And Satanic Fashola Must Pay For This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.