Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Encounter With ONLI YAHNWESAVES - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encounter With ONLI YAHNWESAVES (110 Views)

My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With ONLI YAHNWESAVES by TGYM: 3:37am On Aug 10, 2023
Me departed from my flesh and went to OUR ONLY OWNER YAHNWE abode. The beauty in that place is indescribable. As me was moving, me viewed YAHNWEmdi calling me, “Favored woman, favored woman” but the Mma Ozi [angel] were calling me “YAHNWEGift, YAHNWEGift]. Me was much more interested in where they were directing me to go. As me reached to a certain place, me asked first among the right information carriers [Mma Ozi] where ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED was, that me desire to view ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED. The Mma Ozi response was “the place where ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED was is too far, and me must seek permission before we can go”. Immediately, the Mma Ozi said this, a hand from a distance beckoned on self to bring me, this is the hand from another superior Mma Ozi. As we got there, the brightener was much, yet me had not viewed ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED. Then me was ordered to stay and wait at that particular place, as me was yet waiting there, then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED spoke to me and said, “Do you know why I am calling you? It is for you to come to a place as this, when you conclude my work on earth”. ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED continued, “Look at how pure the Mma for my beauties who made it to my abode is; do you view any stain in them?” as me looked in that realm, their Mma was pure, then me answered ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED, “No”. at that point, me was empowered to ask ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED if beauties on earth can have such pure Mma [heart] in existence. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED answered and said, “These beauties now were formally on earth, but I sent my werd that purified them. That is why I am sending my werd for beauties’ Mma to be purified so that stain shall not be found in them”. As ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED was speaking to me, me became as a dead beauty until ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED finished speaking before my strength returned; then the Mma Ozi took me and showed me the way to return.Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said to me, “I shall also show you Heylel fire, you shall perceive it but endure it”. As we were going toward Heylel fire, me discover that those trooping to that road went with heavy loads, then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED made me to know that those loads signify sin. Then AWA ONLY RIDIMA YAHWNESAVES ANOINTED said, “Have you viewed that giant entity standing with a stick? That is Heylel. Immediately, any beauty entering Heylel fire, Heylel shall use that stick and hit that beauty very hard as a rightcome [wel come] gift”.Those who entered Heylel fire through the sins they committed with their eyes, a very hot red iron from the fire was used to pluck their eyes.Those who went there through the sins they committed with their mouth, hot iron was pierced into their mouth.The same with those who entered with the sins committed through their ears, same hot iron are used to pierce through their two ears.Same with those who eat unclean meats and enter Heylel fire, an iron is used to pierce their tongues.Those whose legs took them there; the demons broke their legs, and supported them with iron.Those who claim to have wisdom on earth and finally enter Heylel fire, the demons use iron and hit their head until the white substance in their head oozes outAfter this section, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me a man who claimed to be a beggar, but after beauties shew self compassion and gave self money, self would gather all the money into their demonic camp and work against the beauties who gave self money. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “Have you viewed the evil these beauties are doing? Turn to your left and view”. As me turned, me viewed a woman inside a church as the church owner, me viewed that when this woman hosts program and is preaching or operating, the members shall spray money on self. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “Have you noticed the evil going on in the church? Is this the place they desire me to be?” Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said to me, “Turn to the other side”. As me turned, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “It is now the time to expose the pastors’ secrets”. Then me was shown a pastor in Yoruba whose members value so much without knowing that the pastor was running the church with demonic powers self collected from a native doctor. At that point, me perceived in me that me was under attack for being shown these information, then me said to ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED that they are attacking me. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said to me, “Shout at them and say ‘who is that power that can stand against my ONLY RIDIMA YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED power’?” As me said this, me received calmness in me. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said to me, “Do you know that all those pastors who went to Indian to collect power in order to perform miracles were not called through me, it is now the time to expose the pastors; send this information to the churches”.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Laptops And Phones From USA To Nigeria / Mystery About Union Vi / All Country Virtual Number Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.