Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

How to Make Love To your spouse With Your Cloths On. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to Make Love To your spouse With Your Cloths On. (1676 Views)

5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / Would U End Ur Marriage If U Catch Ur Spouse With Another Man/woman In Ur Home? / Punishing Your Spouse With Ill Behavior If They Cheat On You - Is This An Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Make Love To your spouse With Your Cloths On. by Honeycity(f): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2011
1. Laugh at his jokes and appreciate his sense of humor
2. Know his favourite colour, food, movie, music, sport, team etc.
3. note that your interest in what he like will make him feel appreciated.
4. When he makes a mistake don’t say “I told you” it is a naughty three words phrase that can stir resentment 
        and anger.
5. Identify and thank him for those little little things he has done to make you feel wanted and cherished.
6. Ask for his advice on important decisions.
7. Have glamour photos made of you for his office, phone, and wallet.
8. Ask simple question :what can I do for you today, honey”? it makes him feel you are always there for him.
9. Call him during the day to know how he is doing and tell him : “I love you”

it works, give it a try wink
Re: How to Make Love To your spouse With Your Cloths On. by bekay911(f): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2011
i tot d topic was makin love wit cloths on haba.
As for asking him wat can i do for u today am i so jobless dat i nw ask hlm wat to do 4 him evryday dis one na amebo maw
Re: How to Make Love To your spouse With Your Cloths On. by Excelboi(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2011
Op, are u ok? How iz your post corresponding with tha title? Well, thatz a bad idea to put a cloth on except itz a quickie which is normally done on standing.
Re: How to Make Love To your spouse With Your Cloths On. by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2011
Op u take excess omo?
Re: How to Make Love To your spouse With Your Cloths On. by r231(m): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: How to Make Love To your spouse With Your Cloths On. by iice(f): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2011
Na wa. Na so pesin confuzzle reach? undecided
Re: How to Make Love To your spouse With Your Cloths On. by slimyem: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2011
op,change the title of this thread!you got me confused there for a while.
Re: How to Make Love To your spouse With Your Cloths On. by Honeycity(f): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2011
slimyem:

op,change the title of this thread!you got me confused there for a while.
sorry, done it
Re: How to Make Love To your spouse With Your Cloths On. by BABE3: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2011
Honeycity:

sorry, done it

No you haven't. Give me your password; lemme help you change it.
Re: How to Make Love To your spouse With Your Cloths On. by MrsChima1(f): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2011
Why would a spouse want to dry hump her/his spouse?
Re: How to Make Love To your spouse With Your Cloths On. by Honeycity(f): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2011
BABE!:

No you haven't. Give me your password; lemme help you change it.
thanks jare , here ********
Re: How to Make Love To your spouse With Your Cloths On. by MMM2(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2011
honeycity can i lick ur honey with ur clothes on u
Re: How to Make Love To your spouse With Your Cloths On. by Honeycity(f): 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2011
granted
caution: it intoxicates grin
Re: How to Make Love To your spouse With Your Cloths On. by bagodin(m): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2011
@op,what are you trying to infer here, KASAPREKO DEY DO YOU. tongue
Re: How to Make Love To your spouse With Your Cloths On. by Andrew3(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2011
The title was just a bait tongue tongue tongue to attract people like MMM, mr cork grin grin
Re: How to Make Love To your spouse With Your Cloths On. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2011
Honeycity:

1. Laugh at his jokes and appreciate his sense of humor
2. Know his favourite colour, food, movie, music, sport, team etc.
3. note that your interest in what he like will make him feel appreciated.
4. When he makes a mistake don’t say “I told you” it is a naughty three words phrase that can stir resentment 
        and anger.
5. Identify and thank him for those little little things he has done to make you feel wanted and cherished.
6. Ask for his advice on important decisions.
7. Have glamour photos made of you for his office, phone, and wallet.
8. Ask simple question :what can I do for you today, honey”? it makes him feel you are always there for him.
9. Call him during the day to know how he is doing and tell him : “I love you”

it works, give it a try wink
Very Romantic write Up, but with a discombobulated title!. . . . Nice all the same! wink
Re: How to Make Love To your spouse With Your Cloths On. by MMM2(m): 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2011
so what re u doing here
::Andrew:::

The title was just a bait tongue tongue tongue to attract people like MMM, mr cork grin grin
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Cheating In The Name Of Love / Why Do Nairaland Girls Get Most Likes? / Am I A Mugu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.