Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,513 members, 7,861,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

See The Crazy Statement This Lady Posted On Facebook Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Crazy Statement This Lady Posted On Facebook Today (2379 Views)

See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy / This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group / I Saw This Shocking Post On Facebook Today (redpillers Won't Like This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Crazy Statement This Lady Posted On Facebook Today by Pukkalolo: 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
A lady with a username Vero on Facebook recently posted on her timeline:

"A real man is a man that spends on me and take care of my financial needs."

Some times when I look at women definition of real man, I almost want to puke.

In reality, the actual real men are the men behind the scenes that keep society going smoothly.

These are the men that work in factories, on construction sites, the police, the soldiers, the doctors, the engineers... and including the nerdy introverted software engineer who sit in the cubicle somewhere in Facebook company debugging and making sure Vero is able to post her "real man" bullshit talks in a fast manner on her timeline.

Ladies like Vero feels so entiled and expect the world to revolve around her simply because she's a vagina.

She never actually work for her money own, so she doesn't know how difficult it is to make money.

That's why she could just sit in her comfort zone and spit bullshit like, "A real man is a man that spends on me and take care of my financial needs"

9 Likes

Re: See The Crazy Statement This Lady Posted On Facebook Today by almarthins(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Pukkalolo:

In reality, the actual real men are the men behind the scenes that keep society going smoothly.

These are the men that work in factories, on construction sites, the police, the soldiers, the doctors, the engineers... and including the nerdy introverted software engineer who sit in the cubicle somewhere in Facebook company debugging and making sure Vero is able to post her "real man" bullshit talks in a fast manner on her timeline.

Ladies like Vero feels so entiled and expect the world to revolve around her simply because she's a vagina.

She never actually work for her money own, so she doesn't know how difficult it is to make money.

That's why she could just sit in her comfort zone and spit bullshit like, "A real man is a man that spends on me and take care of my financial needs"

All she can do is offer up body in exchange for gifts. We know slots by their character.

2 Likes

Re: See The Crazy Statement This Lady Posted On Facebook Today by diogo23: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
almarthins:

All she can do is offer up body in exchange for gifts. We know slots by their character.
She will just offer over used pussy

2 Likes

Re: See The Crazy Statement This Lady Posted On Facebook Today by Zigzagman: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
Don't even bother
Re: See The Crazy Statement This Lady Posted On Facebook Today by okoroemeka(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
Pukkalolo:

but what she said was not far from the truth,money is a good inducement to fvck a pvssy,simple truth,real,ordinary,imaginary or fake men makes no difference ,if you have the money the pvssy will be on the floor pleading
Re: See The Crazy Statement This Lady Posted On Facebook Today by talented321: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
Any bad character nigeria girls exhibit just blame the simps'' simps make it lool like it is their right to beg a woman and live with her.

3 Likes

Re: See The Crazy Statement This Lady Posted On Facebook Today by WeirdAlien: 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
Because she's ashawo. So a real man must pay for being serviced by her.

1 Like

Re: See The Crazy Statement This Lady Posted On Facebook Today by VirtuousStarBoy: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
talented321:
Any bad character nigeria girls exhibit just blame the simps'' simps make it lool like it is their right to beg a woman and live with her.
You are on point, that's why I strongly dislike simps 😠😠😠😠😠.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

He Cheated On Me When He Travelled. Should I Challenge Him? / 10 Signs She's Cheating / Who Should I Listen To? (matured minds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.