Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me (6215 Views)

I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant / I'm Doomed / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
maleekberry:
As edited by you
No, i didn't edit anything sir.

I can upload the transaction here too.

I am very serious. cry

I truly regret this
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
Battlefield2:

Send the ticket I.d
Lets check it from msport
Then we can know the way forward
Pele
No cry again
Okay sir
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
Battlefield2:

Send the ticket I.d
Lets check it from msport
Then we can know the way forward
Pele
No cry again

Ticket id sir 744613

Book code sir B2D7Y1T

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by Solofresh2: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
You have to be strong you will be fine

1 Like

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
ManOfGreatness:

B2D7Y1T
Seen
What do you think is the way forward now
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
You have to be strong you will be fine
Thank you sir.

I don't know if i can ever stop suffering in this life.
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
Battlefield2:

Seen
What do you think is the way forward now
Sir.. i am hopeless and helpless... I need helps cry

It wasn't my money.

I was so stupid and mad.
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
What prompted you??
69k is huge amount of money faa
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
Thank you Sir for viewing the thread Lexusgs430, Battlefield2 Solofresh2
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by mmadu5(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IS THIS THE NEW SYMPATHY SCAM ON NAIRALAND NOW??

CHILD OF DOOM YOU HAVE COME AGAIN WITH ANOTHER SYMPATHY SCAM PLS STAND ONE SIDE ABEG.

FOOLISH SCAMMER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
Battlefield2:
What prompted you??
69k is huge amount of money faa
Sir, I have suffered in this life that i decided to test and risk it.

I know someone that do relocation so a friend wants to do too.

He send me the money in order to pay the relocation guy...but I thought i could quickly use it.

Greediness has killed and destroyed my life
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
mmadu5:
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IS THIS THE NEW SYMPATHY SCAM ON NAIRALAND NOW??

CHILD OF DOOM YOU HAVE COME AGAIN WITH ANOTHER SYMPATHY SCAM PLS STAND ONE SIDE ABEG.

FOOLISH SCAMMER
I am not scammer.

I am not child of doom.

This just happened to me today and I'm saying the truth Sir.

I'm not lying sir.
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by Paystack: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
ManOfGreatness:
I am ready to do any work.

Anything.

I regret today..... At least i was not in debt before but now.... How will i pay back the 70k cry

You're ready to work any work?

If you give u instructions and map

Can you Rob One bank like that for me?

I'll you after the work

2 Likes

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by mmadu5(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
ManOfGreatness:

I am not scammer.

I am not child of doom.

This just happened to me today and I'm saying the truth Sir.

I'm not lying sir.

YOU COULD HAVE COPIED THIS INFO FROM A TELEGRAM GROUP WHERE PEOPLE POST THEIR LOSS GAMES DETAILS IN OTHER TO GET HELP . STOP TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE HERE BRO . GO OUT AND SELL YOUR SMART PHONE USE THE MONEY TO SETTLE BILLS.

NO ONE IS A FOOL HERE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Paystack:

You're ready to work any work?

If you give u instructions and map

Can you Rob One bank like that for me?

I'll you after the work
Sir, I can't rob a bank.

I will do any legitimate job.... Any legitimate job Sir.
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
mmadu5:

YOU COULD HAVE COPIED THIS INFO FROM A TELEGRAM GROUP WHERE PEOPLE POST THEIR LOSS GAMES DETAILS IN OTHER TO GET HELP . STOP TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE HERE BRO . GO OUT AND SELL YOUR SMART PHONE USE THE MONEY TO SETTLE BILLS.

NO ONE IS A FOOL HERE
Sir what other proof do you want me to bring Sir.

Let me upload when the money was paid to the account Siir.
I'm not lying.
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
mmadu5:

NO ONE IS A FOOL HERE
This was when i transferd the money sir.
I'm not lying

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by mmadu5(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
ManOfGreatness:

This was when i transferd the money sir.
I'm not lying

sell your phone and use the money to sort out your problems. i personally will never give my money to anyone online especially someone i dont know ... talk more of a gambler . lol not happening

maybe some idiot here will give you their money not me. i have no sympathy for gamblers

2 Likes

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
mmadu5:

NO ONE IS A FOOL HERE
Sir, I bought this phone 9k... It an Android 8 phone...i will sell it Sir just that the price will be small too.
I'm sorry Sir.

I brought all these to myself. Sir
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
mmadu5:

sell your phone and use the money to sort out your problems. i personally will never give my money to anyone online especially someone i dont know ... talk more of a gambler . lol not happening

maybe some idiot here will give you their money not me. i have no sympathy for gamblers
I am sorry sir.

I know that i brought this upon myself and I am ready to bear the consequences Sir.
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by superintendents(m): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
ManOfGreatness:
This was when i transferd the money sir. I'm not lying
screen shot with 8k phone..

grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by mmadu5(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
superintendents:

grin

Don't mind the lying scammer even torch light phone self them never sell am for 9k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
superintendents:

grin
Yes sir.
It is hauwei 1gb 16gb ram sir.

To upload picture here always tell me memory low.... I always refresh and close the App before i can do that

I'm not lying

1 Like

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by mmadu5(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
ManOfGreatness:

Sir, I bought this phone 9k... It an Android 8 phone...i will sell it Sir just that the price will be small too.
I'm sorry Sir.

I brought all these to myself. Sir

Android phone for 9k. Wow continue lying

1 Like

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
mmadu5:

Don't mind the lying scammer even torch light phone self them never sell am for 9k

mmadu5:

superintendents:

grin

This is the phone sir.

I bought it from a friend hand.. that's why

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2023
mmadu5:

I'm not lying even to upload picture here is difficult.

I can't even minimise any app....it will close automatically.

Sir, I am not a scammer and I'm not lying.
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by superintendents(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
ManOfGreatness:

Yes sir.
It is hauwei 1gb 16gb ram sir.

To upload picture here always tell me memory low.... I always refresh and close the App before i can do that

I'm not lying
wish I can help you,but I swear to almighty God I never see 69k from January till date...

seriously..so sorry bro...

1 Like

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by Paystack: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
ManOfGreatness:

Sir, I can't rob a bank.

I will do any legitimate job.... Any legitimate job Sir.

Funny enough you're not yet cured of betting addiction.

In a weeks time you'd bet again

1 Like

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
superintendents:
wish I can help you,but I swear to almighty God I never see 69k from January till date...

seriously..so sorry bro...
Thank you so much.

I have learnt in a very hard way.

Indeed, fast money ruins once life.

I have learnt Sir.
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
Paystack:

Funny enough you're not yet cured of betting addiction.

In a weeks time you'd bet again
Sir, with this one that has happened to me... except Maybe I'm cursed... I won't go back... realistically, I know addiction isn't easy but I'm not really addicted.

I was just very greedy Sir
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by spencekat(m): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
Why will you use somebody's money to stake?

1 Like

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by jackmrandy: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
ManOfGreatness:
I am doomed.
I just lost 69k to betting.
Some one told me that they don't normally draw in rugby game so I put the money into it.

The 3rd game out of the 21 games cut just now.

I am doomed and i am finished. The money isn't even mine.

I risked it. The money is meant for someone's relocation.

I thought i could use the opportunity but I am doomed for life.

I have been crying since...

What have i done to myself.

What have i done to my life

I regret gambling.

Please say no to gambling.

Please...

Im finished.

If it was your money I doubt you wouldn't have tried such. Lesson of your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! / CONFESSION: I Just Raped Her!!!! / Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.