Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me (6221 Views)

I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant / I'm Doomed / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
Please should I drop aza
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
ManOfGreatness:

But i can't do that boss cry

Then stop gambling no matter how cool you think it is
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

Then stop gambling no matter how cool you think it is
I have stopped already Sir.

It is just so sad and pathetic for me.
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by GodWrites: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
You booked over 21 games? Do you know the amount of luck you will need for all to enter? I sincerely doubt that you are a first class graduate. Someone cannot be this dumb. I am a billionaire, but I'd rather waste it on poor kids than give you a kobo. Nobody should disturb my dm.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
GodWrites:
You booked over 21 games? Do you know the amount of luck you will need for all to enter? I sincerely doubt that you are a first class graduate. Someone cannot be this dumb. I am a billionaire, but I'd rather waste it on poor kids than give you a kobo. Nobody should disturb my dm.
Yes, I am so dump sir and stupid.

Greediness has finally killed me boss.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by NwaScore442(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
ManOfGreatness:
I killed myself with my hand.

I just checked d remaining 10 games left on ur ticket. One just ended right now.
Guess what...??

E cut again!! grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
NwaScore442:

I just checked d remaining 10 games left on ur ticket. One just ended right now.
Guess what...??

E cut again!! grin grin
Definition of serious wahala boss.

Kai .. I really made huge mistake Sir.

I don't know How i will be out of this
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by olril17(m): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
ManOfGreatness:

Definition of serious wahala boss.

Kai .. I really made huge mistake Sir.

I don't know How i will be out of this
I really feel for you though 🥲
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
olril17:

I really feel for you though 🥲
Biggest regret of my life Sir.
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
The way you people bet on stupid things sef. It is like saying they don't draw in basketball. Yes it is true that they barely draw in basketball but there is a possibility. If you pick 20 basketball game. You would encounter one that will draw and go into overtime.

Look at the ridiculous odd you picked over 20 games for. When picking just Brighton, Realmadrid and Newcastle. Obvious sure games would have given you like 4 odds by now you'll be chilling with a profit of 220 k all to yourself.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
NewSoul:
The way you people bet on stupid things sef. It is like saying they don't draw in basketball. Yes it is true that they barely draw in basketball but there is a possibility. If you pick 20 basketball game. You would encounter one that will draw and go into overtime.

Look at the ridiculous odd you picked over 20 games for. When picking just Brighton, Realmadrid and Newcastle. Obvious sure games would have given you like 4 odds by now you'll be chilling with a profit of 220 k all to yourself.

Boss... I have learnt a very bitter lesson Sir.

I was thinking those ones are safer but hell no.

Kai..
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by mmadu5(m): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
Anybody that sends money to this guy is encouraging him to continue in his stupid ways don't send money to him let him suffer the consequences of his actions

1 Like

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
mmadu5:
Anybody that sends money to this guy is encouraging him to continue in his stupid ways don't send money to him let him suffer the consequences of his actions
Sir, why did you hate me so much.

Actually, I really bleeped up Sir .

Kai .. deadly mistake
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
I wish i can undo today
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by Sucolee(m): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
If I tell u my own story,u go cry for me.....but I believe suicide is not an option
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by ManOfGreatness: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sucolee:
If I tell u my own story,u go cry for me.....but I believe suicide is not an option
Thank you Sir
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by manchyme: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sucolee:

If it's gambling, most of us have fall victim before. Don't worry Op, you'll come out of it alive. The only two times I slept in police cell, na gambling cause am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by lascos912(m): 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
bro please if you are free from this please run away from it, betting it's a scam it almost ruined my life but now i thank God
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by candygist: 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
ManOfGreatness:

Today is the greatest lesson of my life.

I wish i didn't do what i did today.

No helper... I don't know what to do again

Why are you now telling us ?
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by emdis: 12:01am On Aug 13, 2023
OP I read ur thread to the end. I didn't skip anything.. very funny.. but I also sympathize with you.... You responded to everyone. Pls can u mail me ur CV? emdisofficial@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by yommysure(m): 12:18am On Aug 13, 2023
emdis:
OP I read ur thread to the end. I didn't skip anything.. very funny.. but I also sympathize with you.... You responded to everyone. Pls can u mail me ur CV? emdisofficial@gmail.com

Should I send mine too?
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by SmilingImabong: 12:26am On Aug 13, 2023
I smell lies and editing just for traffic
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by meobizy(f): 1:58am On Aug 13, 2023
You this man, na every day? Opening new accounts to continue this report. I don tire for your matter.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by grandstar(m): 2:00am On Aug 13, 2023
wittywriter:
There is still hope since you have access to internet.
I hope you've learnt a lesson.

What's your discipline?

Wittyness

They never learn. Gambling is a terrible addiction.

A psychologist called it the second worst form of addiction. He said the worst amongst was the slot machine. It gives you instant gratification and messes up the brain reward system.

Bros has no option but to confess. Let the worst happen. Let heaven fall. Afterwards, he'll be free
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by HussenAdul: 2:45am On Aug 13, 2023
Borrow and try again. U re close to victory, u might be lucky this time.
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by sonofanarchy(m): 3:43am On Aug 13, 2023
mmadu5:
I have been seeing your comments. You are nothing but a typical bad belle Nigerian. How can someone be a stumbling block for someone else? What's your problem with the op, if you no go help am, just ignore.
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by mmadu5(m): 3:52am On Aug 13, 2023
sonofanarchy:
I have been seeing your comments. You are nothing but a typical bad belle Nigerian. How can someone be a stumbling block for someone else? What's your problem with the op, if you no go help am, just ignore.

you are an idiot . thunder fire you and your generation. did i tell him to bet his money away? is he my problem? foolish bastard. you have been seeing my comment as if i owe you something. the two of you should go fucck your selves we have so many pressing issues to talk about. this is 0 so eat a dick

1 Like

Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by tiswell(m): 4:46am On Aug 13, 2023
ManOfGreatness:
I regret this day.

How do i sort myself out.

I have been suffering a lot.

Now.. this one again cry cry
rubbish,
how did you lose,when you only staked 100naira.

scammers !
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by Ikamandoncome: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2023
Childifdoom you nor dey ever get sense.Your mumu too much,abeg go borrow money make you stake again.

Since you're cursed,just dey entertain us.
Re: I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me by piperv: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2023
OP Is not begging for money literally. He's just expressing is stupidity over the issue stop tag him a scammer. When for every reason it has not been obvious. Even if u can't send money to him. suggest possible ways he could work and earn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breast Wahala / And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) / Male Chivalry And Feminism: Are They Mutually Exclusive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.