Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,876 members, 7,851,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) (41710 Views)

Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets / New Miss Africa, Dorcas Kasinde's Wig Caught Fire After Getting Crowned (Video) / Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
Sepukku:

N*%GA PLEASE!!! I am barely on nairaland these days.

But whenever you show up you make sure to trace my every step.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by kgr28(m): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Persephone1:
Do whites in SA ever claim to be Africans. No matter how settled they are, they retain there heritage as whites. It's the reason they occupy a part of SA, colonize and develop it to their taste. They remain who they are whites!

Lol I know I shouldn't type this due to my engagements offline but then it is what it is.
Afrikaners........learn
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
JaceBlaze:

But whenever you show up you make sure to trace my every step.

Don't flatter yourself. I look up a bunch of saffers here.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Just quit while at it.You have proven over and over again to be a mental nitwit that thinks he's more than what he actually.isn't your national illiteracy rate sitting at 80%?πŸ‘€πŸ˜†

Funny I keep asking you nitwitts to point specifically to the "unsubstantial" statements that have been made and you keep riding round in circles calling me names.

Please my dear Saffers embarass me. Point specifically to the illogical arguements that have been made. The best you can do is accuse me of tautalogies.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!

You cant can you, why because I am a god!
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
Sepukku:

Don't flatter yourself. I look up a bunch of saffers here.

If you say so.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Sepukku:

Funny I keep asking you nitwitts to point specifically to the "unsubstantial" statements that have been made and you keep riding round in circles calling me names.

Please my dear Saffers embarass me. Point specifically to the illogical arguements that have been made. The best you can do is accuse me of tautalogies.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!

You cant can you, why because I am a god!

We are not trying to embarrass you my guy,we are just simply reminding you that you are not the big deal you think you are.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
JaceBlaze:

We are not trying to embarrass you my guy,we are just simply reminding you that you are not the big deal you think you are.

You think you are clever neh?

I'll redact the "embarass" portion of my request, please point to the "unsubstantied" portions of statements/arguements that I have made.

This is not hard work young lads. These things should stick out like a sore thumb to brilliant minds like yourselves.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by RowanLain: 2:16am On Aug 24, 2023
KingCold:
He's still replying grin grin

I'm almost embarrassed for you that you think claiming to not read posts that you can't stop taking the time out of your busy, exciting life of carrying fruit baskets on your head and bathing and drinking from the river to reply to actually sounds reasonable. It makes you sound incredibly dumb and pathetic and I'm enjoying every minute of it lol. You're insecure so you actually care (deeply), which is why you're so easy to bait and poke, you NEED the last word and I'm not allowing you to have it simply because it's funny. It's kind of fun picking the brain (or lack thereof) of someone with such a low IQ and childlike defenses.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 6:35am On Aug 24, 2023
Sepukku:

You read the exchange btw us. Point to the "usubstantial" point that was made in that exchange or better yet, point to the exact "point" that demolished me. You cant can you?

You made the claim of "unsubstantial" points being made it is incumbent on you to prove otherwise. Have you never been in a formal debate, before??

Its really not about what you care about, its what's factual that matters in the end.
Lol, do you think I'm daft enough to go back in time and take screenshots of the exchanges between the two of you? I'm not that bored Jollof

What I'm saying is simple, everytime you engage her she plays Russian roulette with your a$$ grin

What i also like about her, is that she hits you with facts not trolling

The other gibberish is the usual filler
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 7:01am On Aug 24, 2023
KingCold:
Lol, do you think I'm daft enough to go back in time and take screenshots of the exchanges between you too? I'm not that bored Jollof

What I'm saying is simple, everytime you engage her she plays Russian roulette with your a$$

Dude gets a brutal beating whenever they meet and he still want us to prove it lol.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 7:04am On Aug 24, 2023
Sepukku:

You think you are clever neh?

I'll redact the "embarass" portion of my request, please point to the "unsubstantied" portions of statements/arguements that I have made.

This is not hard work young lads. These things should stick out like a sore thumb to brilliant minds like yourselves.

Let it go..just let it go!!!

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Dude gets a brutal beating whenever they meet and he still want us to prove it lol.
Imagine.. grin cheesy

In truth, he gets a beating nearly from everyone tbvh, he doesn't see it bcs he thinks he's the ishh

He calls me an "empty brain" and I tell him he ain't shit, all of a sudden he wants me to bring out a subject so he can prove he actually is the ishh grin grin You want to prove to the same person you call an empty brain

He's a clown

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
KingCold:
Lol, do you think I'm daft enough to go back in time and take screenshots of the exchanges between the two of you? I'm not that bored Jollof

If you had as good as memory as mine you would at least recall what these exchanges were about or what topics but you don't which confirms my suspisions that you are an air head. I even recall jaze blace's comments on his love for hip hop artists from like from 5 years ago and this is up the top of my head.

GO and sit down small small boy. You are no match for me.

KingCold:

What I'm saying is simple, everytime you engage her she plays Russian roulette with your a$$ grin

What i also like about her, is that she hits you with facts not trolling

yet you cannot recall one fact she hit me with.

Por brecito. Tu eres una nino pequeno, no?
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sepukku:

If you hand as good as memory as mine you would at least recall what these exchanges were about or what topics but you don't which confirms my suspisions that you are an air head. I even recall jace blace's comments on hip hop artists like 5 years ago and this is up the top of my head.

GO and sit down small small boy. You are no match for me.

yet you cannot recall one fact she hit me with.

Por brecito. Tu eres una nino pequeno, no?
Take heed of Jace's advice.. let it go grin grin
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
KingCold:
Imagine.. grin cheesy

In truth, he gets a beating nearly from everyone tbvh, he doesn't see it bcs he thinks he's the ishh

He calls me an "empty brain" and I tell him he ain't shit, all of a sudden he wants me to bring out a subject so he can prove he actually is the ishh grin grin You want to prove to the same person you call an empty brain

He's a clown

That's the part that kills me.He's so determined to prove something to people he believes are intellectually below himπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
KingCold:
Take heed of Jace's advice.. let it go grin grin

Childish mind games do not work on my nino.

I will repeat again. pull this fact that you are so certain.

You can't, You can't You can't and I will not stop repeating it.

Bantu education really dealt with you guys, neh!
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
JaceBlaze:

That's the part that kills me.He's so determined to prove something to people he believes are intellectually below himπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Please state one fact that I was severly pulverized at.

You can't! You can't! You can't! You can't!
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Simplying stating something does not make it the truth, no matter how many times you want to repeat it.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Please state one fact that was stated by anyone of you that pulverized me.

I am waiting......

You can't can you.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ahhhhhh! The sound of crickets.

Just as I thought.

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sepukku:

Childish mind games do not work on my nino.

I will repeat again. pull this fact that you are so certain.

You can't, You can't You can't and I will not stop repeating it.

Bantu education really dealt with you guys, neh!
Oh the irony of you of all people calling anyone "chidlish" Haa grin grin

Oh Bantu education again! stale
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
JaceBlaze:

He doesn't know what he's doing nje, he's all over the place grin grin

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
KingCold:
Oh the irony of you of all people calling anyone "chidlish" Haa grin grin

Oh Bantu education again! stale

Stop diverting our attention and lets get to serious matters other than name calling.

Can you state just "one" arguement or exchange I have had with any Saffer on this forum of which I was "pulverized"

I making this really really easy for you slow pokes. How else do you want me to rephrase the request.

Na wa o!
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sepukku:

Stop diverting our attention and lets get to serious matters other than name calling.

Can you state just "one" arguement or exchange I have had with any Saffer on this forum of which I was "pulverized"

I making this really really easy for you slow pokes. How else do you want me to rephrase the request.

Na wa o!
I can't get to anything serious with you Seppuku, you aren't a serious person.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
KingCold:
He doesn't know what he's doing nje, he's all over the place grin grin

Diversions! diversions! diversions!

Go back to your picture spamming or romance section rants small small boy.

When you are ready come back and we the great Morpheus will free your mind. You just need to ask any time. I am ready.

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
KingCold:
I can't get to anything serious with you Seppuku, you aren't a serious person.

State "one" arguement. You don't even have to discuss it, just state it.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sepukku:

State "one" arguement. You don't even have to discuss it, just state it.
ha ha ha grin oh goodness
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sepukku:

Diversions! diversions! diversions!

Go back to your picture spamming or romance section rants small small boy.

When you are ready come back and we the great Morpheus will free your mind. You just need to ask any time. I am ready.

Man, you're so insecure, it's kinda sad actually grin grin
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
KingCold:
ha ha ha grin oh goodness

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
KingCold:
Man, you're so insecure, it's kinda sad actually grin grin

Still running round in circles, dodging the question.

Ready whenever you are, Mijo!
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sepukku:

Still running round in circles, dodging the question.

Ready whenever you are, Mijo!
You're annoying me, that's all there's is to it.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
KingCold:
You're annoying me, that's all there's is to it.

I am forcing you to think which is why you are getting annoyed. This is why my alter ego is called Sepukku. You will be forced to commit digital suicide once I am done with you.

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sepukku:

Simplying stating something does not make it the truth, no matter how many times you want to repeat it.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Please state one fact that was stated by anyone of you that pulverized me.

I am waiting......

You can't can you.

It's all in there.You threw a jab and she came back with Thor's hammerπŸ”¨ haha shocked grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7680402/different-south-african-tribes/34#123129733

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Gets Gold Neckless Gift / See What Makeup Does To Women / Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.