Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,472 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) (41509 Views)

Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets / New Miss Africa, Dorcas Kasinde's Wig Caught Fire After Getting Crowned (Video) / Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by grandstar(m): 1:19am On Aug 15, 2023
She looks Indian or coloured. I'm finding it hard to place her.

Help guys?

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:34am On Aug 15, 2023
myyansh68:
WannaHowzit, you're so funny.

😇😇😇

I hate the arguments though 😭😂

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by EmiDon11: 6:08am On Aug 15, 2023
I know say e go be white. If to say na Miss Poverty, na there wannahowzit mum for show grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 7:18am On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
The new Miss South Africa.
She's hot cool
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2023
Persephone1:
She's not African undecided . She looks white .

Not impressed angry
Really? Are we gonna have this debate in 2023? In America do you expect a Native American to be Miss USA ? Anyway this is SA, you don't need to be impressed

3 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Demayour: 7:20am On Aug 15, 2023
Shalommy:
She worth what? That retired Olo..sho? You're a shame to your ancestors. Tuueehh

I don't usually call people stupid but I don't think I should spare you.

Do you judge beauty by appearance or by morality or why is it that you are this angry and bitter at the same time?

If someone is beautiful, then she is, even if she's a w*ore. The onus is on the unfortunate person who marries or dates the lady because of beauty. Beauty and purity or morality ain't the same.

And if you're pissed because you lack both, go and develop good character so that you can be getting attention from men and then you can stop the anger and bitterness that's oozing out of your orifices.

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 7:20am On Aug 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
A white banny,as the miss south african? undecided

So much for apartheid in Southy..........
What are the demographics of SA?
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 7:21am On Aug 15, 2023
care4you:
as usual,

. they picked their WHITE MASTER as miss south AFRICA

lmao...😂😂😂

As usual?
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Fashypearl(f): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2023
Zonefree:

Most breasted girls don't have sense.

That was too savage na
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 7:24am On Aug 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

Honestly, I don't have a problem with you or anyone from other nationalities posting stuff about their countries on nairaland.
(Of course, I don't.
I love knowing things about people from other countries)

What I have a problem with is you insulting Nigeria/Nigerians at any chance you get, on a Nigerian forum.
I won't take that.
You guys ate funny honestly, you start the insults and when someone reacts you cry, what sort of behavior is this?
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:

But you'll take Nigerians insulting other people?

I posted about Miss SA. You were the one that started the negativity as always happens with all my threads. I don't take lightly to unprovoked insults or intimidation and I never start the fights but rest assured I'll finish them.
Yup, they see "South Africa " on the the thread and they start with the insults, when you react they say " you're insulting Nigerians on a Nigerian forum" grin grin grin
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2023
care4you:

still better than to be chained in my own country by my white masters.

I understand your bitterness, I know you haven't tasted freedom since you were born...

I truly understand how you feel...

But you are chained by your black masters, which is far worse if you ask me, that's why today Nigerians will risk drowning in oceans seeking a better life elsewhere .

Look at the metrics, you're the biggest economy in Africa but still the poverty capital, and one of Africa's worst countries.

Courtesy of
Your black leaders

You're betrayed by your own

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2023
grandstar:
She looks Indian or coloured. I'm finding it hard to place her.

Help guys?
Her look is quite ambiguous, you're right. It's quite common though
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2023
mariahAngel:
Can a Nigerian post something like this on a South African forum?
Will it be allowed without hate?

Op, you enjoy typing trash about Nigerians and Nigeria, but can't stop boldly posting/promoting South African stuff on a Nigerian forum.
It's the audacity for me!
Allow us to post in peace please..at least we're posting in the comfort of our country, we're accomodating thousands of you here

Mostly bad apples
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2023
adamskutty:
Useless thread devoid of any meaningful inputs. An ugly white southy by the way.
But here you are commenting on a "useless thread "

You are useless by association grin
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by adamskutty(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2023
KingCold:
But here you are commenting on a "useless thread "

You are useless by association grin
No, I am not. Read to understand, you warthog faced bantu southy. grin

10 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2023
adamskutty:
No, I am not. Read to understand, you warthog faced bantu southy. grin
You are still useless
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by mariahAngel(f): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2023
KingCold:
You guys ate funny honestly, you start the insults and when someone reacts you cry, what sort of behavior is this?

Rest, Cold fish!
Nobody's crying. 🙄

10 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

Rest, Cold fish!
Nobody's crying. 🙄
You were
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by mariahAngel(f): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2023
KingCold:
You were

Here 😭
Happy? 🙄

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

Here 😭
Happy? 🙄
There definitely must be something in the waters of Naija, y'all childish asf

But hey wink
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by sukkot: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2023
this washed up boer ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2023
Black South African women didn't even make the 10th runner ups. So this means white women are beautiful.. and africans are NOT. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by whippersnapper(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2023
Zonefree:

Most breasted girls don't have sense.
i swear bro
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Originalsly: 10:56am On Aug 15, 2023
The Miss 2022.is pretty ..... this Miss 2023 has absolutely nothing that will make most even think she can be a beauty contestant let alone the winner of a national beauty contest. SA should be embarrassed ... same as the ones we be declaring as the most beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Ernesthugo(m): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2023
she is white awwwww
mariahAngel:

I don't do side-talks, so I'd rather quote you directly with what I have say, since you were indirectly referring to me. undecided
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Natasha Joubert was crowned as the new Miss South Africa on Sunday.

The 26-year-old fashion designer from the Gauteng province was chosen ahead of Nande Mabala and Bryoni Govender in Pretoria.

Joubert takes the reigns from Ndavi Nokeri.

It is the second time that Joubert has appeared at the pageant. She was the runner-up in 2020 and went on to represent South Africa at the 2021 Miss Universe competition.

This clearly means that black south african women are not beautiful. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by ahnie: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
The new Miss South Africa.
She's damn pretty

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2023
.. thanks to her p***y which must have passed through a lot.. I dont envy beauty pargents and actresses. They go through a lot
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Kukutente23: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2023
All these useless shows that stereotype African women into a box created and fit for white men.
How many African women are tall, slim and lacking in "meat" in all the right places? Is the African definition of beauty that of thinness and look of starvation? African women are mostly chubby and their men also exhibit preference for such.
So any "African beauty" pageant which consistently churns out thin, starving caricatures as model of African beauty is simply neo-colonialism and should be trashed.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Traffic Boutique! Mannequins On The Road In Lagos / Meet Nia Franklin: Biography Of Miss America 2019 / Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.