Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) (41552 Views)

Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets / New Miss Africa, Dorcas Kasinde's Wig Caught Fire After Getting Crowned (Video) / Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Ignorant claims as always. Why would the whites call themselves Afrikaaners if they consider themselves African?
As always! The monkey and banana theory! The ever effective tool whites use on blacks grin. Tell them what they love to hear, you get the rope to their necks on platter of gold. grin Only on paper, reality is different.

Dude, I'm not going further. Enjoy your Miss SA grin

22 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by care4you: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

So says someone who MTN and DSTV (and all other SA companies) have you by the balls and you didn't even go through apartheid 😂😂😂. Go rest son, you're too weak for me.

at least, I visit wherever I want in Nigeria without restrictions...

you as a black ass man, can you do that in south Africa?

😂😂😂😂

31 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
mariahAngel:

Honestly, I don't have a problem with you or anyone from other nationalities posting stuff about their countries on nairaland.
(Of course, I don't.
I love knowing things about people from other countries)

What I have a problem with is you insulting Nigeria/Nigerians at any chance you get, on a Nigerian forum.
I won't take that.

But you'll take Nigerians insulting other people?

I posted about Miss SA. You were the one that started the negativity as always happens with all my threads. I don't take lightly to unprovoked insults or intimidation and I never start the fights but rest assured I'll finish them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by mariahAngel(f): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

But you'll take Nigerians insulting other people?

I posted about Miss SA. You were the one that started the negativity as always happens with all my threads. I don't take lightly to unprovoked insults or intimidation and I never start the fights but rest assured I'll finish them.

Hey! Don't push it!

13 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
Persephone1:
As always! The monkey and banana theory! The ever effective tool whites use on blacks grin. Tell them what they love to hear, you get the rope to their necks on platter of gold. grin Only on paper, reality is different.

Dude, I'm not going further. Enjoy your Miss SA grin

Cool. You're halfway getting to the promised land. Keep bleaching 🇳🇬💩👎🏾 We all know who worships whites and whiteness between you and I.

4 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Cool. You're halfway getting to the promised world. Keep bleaching 🇳🇬💩👎🏾
I will advise you keep your sassy self away from me.
Believe me you don't want to go that lane with me grin grin

We both know what I pointed out is a sensitive topic to most native south Africans which is why I didn't want to go further and will be taking down the post.

It's nice to know you all are beginning to accept one another and live in peace.

15 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
Persephone1:
I will advise you keep your sassy self away from me.
Believe me you don't want to go that lane with me grin grin

We both know what I pointed out is a sensitive topic to most native south Africans which I why I didn't want to go further and will be taking down the post.

It's nice to know you all are beginning to accept one another and live in peace.

Still wonder how you gutter poop but you're so extremely hungry. Is it dust you poop? 🇳🇬💩💩💩

5 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by care4you: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I've forwarded your question to the 1 million japagerians in SA. They can tell you about the fathom restrictions tormenting your compressed flat square head. I understand it's really heated in there, that's why you're losing signal.

lol!

don't forget to forward their response to me too!

my dear loyal slave!

16 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Still wonder how you gutter poop but you're so extremely hungry. Is it dust you poop? 🇳🇬💩💩💩
It's obvious you have your head deep inside your anus.

Have fun in your stupidity.

23 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
care4you:

lol!

don't forget to forward their response to me too!

my dear loyal slave!

Full bellied slave.

See your cousins swimming with the little fishes at the bottom of the Mediterranean sea 😂😂😂 Japagerians finding Nemo.

8 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
Anyway, moving along and ignoring the haters - Bonang Matheba hosted Miss SA 2023. She had 3 wardrobe changes on the night.

4 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by care4you: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Full bellied slave.

See your cousins swimming with the little fishes at the bottom of the Mediterranean sea 😂😂😂 Japagerians finding Nemo.

lol!😂😂😂

we have freedom of movement to travel to wherever we want!

can you try this in south Africa? I DARE YOU!

your white masters will lock you up forever!

21 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
care4you:

lol!😂😂😂

we have freedom of movement to travel to wherever we want!

can you try this in south Africa? I DARE YOU!

your white masters will lock you up forever!

You🇳🇬💩 have the freedom to be locked in cages in Libya like apes coz your country has nothing of value for the past 60 years.

Your conditions aren't even 10% suitable for us SA slaves 😂😂😂

7 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by care4you: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You🇳🇬💩 have the freedom to be locked in cages in Libya like apes coz your country has nothing of value for the past 60 years.

Your conditions aren't even 10% suitable for us SA slaves 😂😂😂

still better than to be chained in my own country by my white masters.

I understand your bitterness, I know you haven't tasted freedom since you were born...

I truly understand how you feel...

26 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
care4you:

I understand your bitterness, I know you haven't tasted freedom since you were born...

It's better living on an empty stomach for days, being chained in Libya, drowning in the Mediterranean sea and getting kicked by South Africans? 😂😂😂

Here's the life you've chosen as Japagerians receiving a bum whipping for selling drugs in SA. Check your SA female fans cheering on 😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
care4you:

. Bro stop replying that nigha.....

I only pity myself for believing their own part of story of being the victims of apartheid.....But now,it's been so obvious for even the blind to see.....How can a black man choose a white man over his fellow black man?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Bro stop replying that nigha.....

I only pity myself for believing their own part of story of being the victims of apartheid.....But now,it's been so obvious for even the blind to see.....How can a black man choose a white man over his fellow black man?

care4you I see someone called an ambulance for you 😂😂😂. These are mean streets son - don't come back here before completing your course at troll academy.

5 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Mpolaye..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
WannaHowzit:

care4you I see someone called an ambulance for you 😂😂😂. These are mean streets son - don't come back here before completing your course at troll academy.

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
Samantha124:
Mpolaye..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂😂 it's the only language they understand, Sam.

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
I'm not gonna lie, you really got me laughing there.

I laughed until tears came out..🤣🤣🤣🤣

I never want to be on your bad side..🤣🤣🤣.. I will be humbled within minutes.
WannaHowzit:

😂😂😂😂 it's the only language they understand, Sam.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not gonna lie, you really got me laughing there.

I laughed until tears came out..🤣🤣🤣🤣

I never want to be on your bad side..🤣🤣🤣.. I will be humbled within minutes.

🙆🏾‍♂️🙆🏾‍♂️🙆🏾‍♂️

I'm actually a very nice person 😇 I'm always provoked as you have clearly witnessed.

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
Okay, anyways, I was just passing by because I don't have any energy for arguments today.😊😊😊... Let me leave before I get caught up in the crossfire.

See you around..🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️
WannaHowzit:

🙆🏾‍♂️🙆🏾‍♂️🙆🏾‍♂️

I'm actually a very nice person 😇 I'm always provoked as you have clearly witnessed.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay, anyways, I was just passing by because I don't have any energy for arguments today.😊😊😊... Let me leave before I get caught up in the crossfire.

See you around..🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

😂😂😂😂😂😂 Ok see you around. They ruined my beautiful thread. See you in the next one.

3 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by aimmoney9: 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
As a woman the easiest and natural way to increase your buttocks is as follows:

Put your two legs together while in a standing position and in a continuous manner use your hands to touch your toes, come up and go down again.....make sure to keep ur whole body straight..... grin grin grin grin grin

For the desperate do it 100 times (that is 100 movements of the above) in the morning and same 100 times in the evening..... grin grin grin grin

In one week nyash go plenty, if you want more you can do it 3 times in a day or more than..... grin grin grin grin

Benefits of this my exercise is that it also flattens the stomach at the same time.... grin grin grin grin

As a man I was doing it to flatten my stomach but I noticed it was bringing out my butt that I never had or needed so I stopped immediately....that was when I discovered it...... grin grin grin grin grin

This is why all those women that always bend down while washing clothes or cooking for long hours have bigger ass..... grin grin grin grin grin

The best things in life are free...... grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by myyansh68(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
She look good with the neat hourglass body.

5 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by myyansh68(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit, you're so funny.

8 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by myyansh68(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Full bellied slave.

😹

7 Likes

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by siofra(f): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
I'm not even angry at wannahowzit (everyone knows he's a boring troll with stale insults), I'm furious at those stupid Nigerians that like his posts and support him.

I swear you people deserve to be sold into slavery angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Baronthecelebri: 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
She's beautiful
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by tnerro1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
Wetin be this 😒
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by adamskutty(m): 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
Useless thread devoid of any meaningful inputs. An ugly white southy by the way.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Meet Nia Franklin: Biography Of Miss America 2019 / Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You / How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.