Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) (41498 Views)

Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets / New Miss Africa, Dorcas Kasinde's Wig Caught Fire After Getting Crowned (Video) / Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by jubrilELsudan: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
JaredH:
internet money

JOU MA SE POES

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Cool.

Sharp neh!
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
But you haven't answered my question.

You can't ask a question on top of another question.
jubrilELsudan:

WHENEVER I SEE A SOUTH AFRICAN WOMAN SHOWING HERSELF ON A NIGERIAN PLATFORM ....I CAN'T HELP BUT THINK THAT SHE IS HAWKING HER KUKUNASE LIKE KOTA AND LOOKING FOR NIGERIAN PRICK

NO OFFENCE.....BUT HOW SURE ARE WE THAT YOU ARE NOT A MAGOSHA?
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
Even your own people are suspecting you...🀣🀣🀣
jubrilELsudan:

JOU MA SE POES
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Gracefollowme: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Flavour Elhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by MySolace: 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Anyway, moving along and ignoring the haters - Bonang Matheba hosted Miss SA 2023. She had 3 wardrobe changes on the night.

...kiss... @d 3rd pics where she wore white. Gorgeous
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by mariahAngel(f): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Felix6:

OZUOR wey know him left, why only you come get bif with SA people?

Mumu!
Why only you make stupid comment ontop comment wey get over 100likes?
You suppose know say you no get sense!

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by TheSuperX(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
wiseone28:
I spit on this thread nonsense

How are we sure she is HIV free?
A country that has majority of them living in HIV, so scary and the worst thing is that Homosexuality is legal there, bro the whites are still colonizing those people in their country, they call the shots there. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by igogo2015: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Congrat. But 2hy is it that fat people no de ever wins this award?
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by TheSuperX(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
StemCellTherapi:

Congratulations to her. She is a very beautiful woman. She deserves it. Can't wait to see her at the Miss World Beauty pageant soon.
South African's are beautiful people.
I love South Africans

There are several things I love about South African's both male and female.

Number one is

I love the way they speak. They speak so well. Their English is Amazing. I love watching their TV series on BET. I watched their TV series titled ISONO and it was lovely. I tried not to miss an episode but couldn't finish it. Don't still know how it ended though sad
I also watched their TV series titled "Isibaya" on BET also. Beautiful series.
I currently watch them on the Reality TV show titled "Celebrity Game Night" on E! They are Amazing people.
They are a delight to watch onscreen. They speak so well.

One other thing I love about South African's is that they are blessed with the gift of Singing. Mehn, this one blows my mind. They sing so well. 95% of them have beautiful singing voices and it's lovely. It's Godsgift to them. Even their old folks in the villages sing so well. They are blessed.

I also love the names they bear. They have such Unique names. Names like Ndlovu, Pumulele. There are others but these are the ones I can remember for now.

South African's are blessed people.

You love them until they lynch you in the name of xenophobia. they will steal and loot your properties and lynch you on top of it just because you are doing better than them in their country. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by jubrilELsudan: 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Even your own people are suspecting you...🀣🀣🀣

SWEETHEART NIGERIANS ARE NATURAL HATERS AND SNAKES

THEY DON'T LIKE TO SEE ANOTHER NIGERIAN PROGRESS IN LIFE SO IT'S NATURAL FOR THEM TO SUSPECT ME

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by jubrilELsudan: 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Samantha124:
But you haven't answered my question.

You can't ask a question on top of another question.

SUKA WENA

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A BLESSER KANTI OR YOU WANNA FVCK ME

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:02am On Aug 16, 2023
What a beautiful woman cheesy
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2023
Only a ritualist or a scammer would label his employees his slaves because they are indeed his slaves, he makes a living from their blood or sweat.

And you know what they say, when something looks or sounds too good to be true, then it is too good to be true.

And you are a red flag walking because you just shot yourself in the foot.
jubrilELsudan:

SUKA WENA

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A BLESSER KANTI OR YOU WANNA FVCK ME

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 16, 2023
Then that also makes you a natural hater and a snake by nationality.

You don't even know where you stand because not only did you just display self hatred by accusing yourself of being a hater and a snake, you also act like you dislike South Africans, yet you're busy butchering our languages just so you can feel like you're one of us.

Even a Zimbabwean that has been in the country for just two years would've done a better job than you in learning our languages.
jubrilELsudan:

SWEETHEART NIGERIANS ARE NATURAL HATERS AND SNAKES

THEY DON'T LIKE TO SEE ANOTHER NIGERIAN PROGRESS IN LIFE SO IT'S NATURAL FOR THEM TO SUSPECT ME
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 7:26am On Aug 16, 2023
StemCellTherapi:

Congratulations to her. She is a very beautiful woman. She deserves it. Can't wait to see her at the Miss World Beauty pageant soon.
South African's are beautiful people.
I love South Africans

There are several things I love about South African's both male and female.

Number one is

I love the way they speak. They speak so well. Their English is Amazing. I love watching their TV series on BET. I watched their TV series titled ISONO and it was lovely. I tried not to miss an episode but couldn't finish it. Don't still know how it ended though sad
I also watched their TV series titled "Isibaya" on BET also. Beautiful series.
I currently watch them on the Reality TV show titled "Celebrity Game Night" on E! They are Amazing people.
They are a delight to watch onscreen. They speak so well.

One other thing I love about South African's is that they are blessed with the gift of Singing. Mehn, this one blows my mind. They sing so well. 95% of them have beautiful singing voices and it's lovely. It's Godsgift to them. Even their old folks in the villages sing so well. They are blessed.

I also love the names they bear. They have such Unique names. Names like Ndlovu, Pumulele. There are others but these are the ones I can remember for now.

South African's are blessed people.

Wow, I don't recall ever reading such a lovely comment about us .

We love those that love us too

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by jubrilELsudan: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Then that also makes you a natural hater and a snake by nationality.

You don't even know where you stand because not only did you just display self hatred by accusing yourself of being a hater and a snake, you also act like you dislike South Africans, yet you're busy butchering our languages just so you can feel like you're one of us.

Even a Zimbabwean that has been in the country for just two years would've done a better job than you in learning our languages.

THUNDER FIRE THAT YOUR EXPIRED KUKUNASE

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by jubrilELsudan: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Only a ritualist or a scammer would label his employees his slaves because they are indeed his slaves, he makes a living from their blood or sweat.

And you know what they say, when something looks or sounds too good to be true, then it is too good to be true.

And you are a red flag walking because you just shot yourself in the foot.

EXPIRED VILLAGE MAGOSHA

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2023
😴😴😴😴
jubrilELsudan:

EXPIRED VILLAGE MAGOSHA
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2023
😴😴😴😴
jubrilELsudan:

THUNDER FIRE THAT YOUR EXPIRED KUKUNASE
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2023
KingCold:
Wow, I don't recall ever reading such a lovely comment about us .

We love those that love us too

Sepukku didn't like that comment.He had something to say about itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Sepukku didn't like that comment.He had something to say about itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lol, saw that? He's exactly like that. Even in that beauty thread, as soon someone has something good to say, he meddles with a negative comment, he's so bitter

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Felix6: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
mariahAngel:

Mumu!
Why only you make stupid comment ontop comment wey get over 100likes?
You suppose know say you no get sense!
Adamu, na who likes help? why only you carry dey hate on people wey dey their lane grin?
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by mariahAngel(f): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Felix6:

Adamu, na who likes help? why only you carry dey hate on people wey dey their lane grin?

So, Southie people chop liver, get mind post their country beauty pageant ontop nairaland wey be Nigerian forum, and your sense come tell you say them dey their lane?
Come! You sure say you get sense so? cheesy

Go try this nonsense wey them do here for their own country, na that time you go know the kind of people wey them be.

Now, getout abeg!
No disturb me again with your senselessness. grin
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by RowanLain: 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
KingCold:
But you are chained by your black masters, which is far worse if you ask me, that's why today Nigerians will risk drowning in oceans seeking a better life elsewhere .

Look at the metrics, you're the biggest economy in Africa but still the poverty capital, and one of Africa's worst countries.

Courtesy of
Your black leaders

You're betrayed by your own

Well, Bantus/Negroes (and I'll throw Somalis in that pot since they're such good for nothings) are always going to have some sort of master whether they be black, white or otherwise (probably Chinese or Indian next), their childlike docility and lack of critical thinking skills makes it so. I think it's great that you feel you have good masters. But then I'd think it would be less humiliating and emasculating to have masters who are of your same race. So there's good and bad in both scenarios I suppose. I should add though, I do think Bantus/Negroes are great/amazing people them are their descendants in the Americas, throughout the world have contributed greatly to the world. If they could find a way to fix that issue with being so docile and submissive and improve their critical thinking skills (and group intelligence, Bantus often have great individual intelligence but have very poor group intelligence) I think they'd be unstoppable. So I don't want to imply that I think Bantus deserve to be enslaved. I also don't want to imply that I think Bantu/Negroes are in any way like Somalis. I think Somalis have always been losers and always will be, their lack of intelligence, talent in anything or usefulness, odd appearance/bucked out teeth makes me question if they're even truly African to begin with. It was a mistake allowing them into the Western world.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 7:22am On Aug 17, 2023
RowanLain:

Well, Bantus/Negroes (and I'll throw Somalis in that pot since they're such good for nothings) are always going to have some sort of master whether they be black, white or otherwise (probably Chinese or Indian next), their childlike docility and lack of critical thinking skills makes it so. I think it's great that you feel you have good masters. But then I'd think it would be less humiliating and emasculating to have masters who are of your same race. So there's good and bad in both scenarios I suppose. I should add though, I do think Bantus/Negroes are great/amazing people them are their descendants in the Americas, throughout the world have contributed greatly to the world. If they could find a way to fix that issue with being so docile and submissive and improve their critical thinking skills (and group intelligence, Bantus often have great individual intelligence but have very poor group intelligence) I think they'd be unstoppable. So I don't want to imply that I think Bantus deserve to be enslaved. I also don't want to imply that I think Bantu/Negroes are in any way like Somalis. I think Somalis have always been losers and always will be, their lack of intelligence, talent in anything or usefulness, odd appearance/bucked out teeth makes me question if they're even truly African to begin with. It was a mistake allowing them into the Western world.
Honestly never bothered reading this Bible, I know it's likely to be nonsense
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Felix6: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

So, Southie people chop liver, get mind post their country beauty pageant ontop nairaland wey be Nigerian forum, and your sense come tell you say them dey their lane?
Come! You sure say you get sense so? cheesy

Go try this nonsense wey them do here for their own country, na that time you go know the kind of people wey them be.

Now, getout abeg!
No disturb me again with your senselessness. grin
Your OZUORISM has been raised to a very high power. Oya go fence your village make SA no come trespass again grin.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by mariahAngel(f): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Felix6:
Your OZUORISM has been raised to a very high power. Oya go fence your village make SA no come trespass again grin.
I don fence am already. Ewu! grin
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Felix6: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

I don fence am already. Ewu! grin
E!, this one mumu true true 0. First time I dey see person wey naked dey try put hands for pockets.

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by RowanLain: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
KingCold:
Honestly never bothered reading this Bible, I know it's likely to be nonsense

Replying to something you didn't read is proof of a lack of intelligence, emotional immaturity, and lack of critical thinking (Not to mention insecurity since you felt the need to publicly state that you didn't read it). Point proven. It's like dealing with the easily predictable actions, behaviors, defense mechanism, and coping mechanisms of children, which is why you're so easily manipulated and easy to conquer by everyone.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 7:21am On Aug 18, 2023
RowanLain:

Replying to something you didn't read is proof of a lack of intelligence, emotional immaturity, and lack of critical thinking (Not to mention insecurity since you felt the need to publicly state that you didn't read it). Point proven. It's like dealing with the easily predictable actions, behaviors, defense mechanism, and coping mechanisms of children, which is why you're so easily manipulated and easy to conquer by everyone.
Yawn......next!
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by CoolJulian: 8:47am On Aug 18, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Anyway, moving along and ignoring the haters - Bonang Matheba hosted Miss SA 2023. She had 3 wardrobe changes on the night.

Who cares about all these useless posts on Nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? / Traffic Boutique! Mannequins On The Road In Lagos / Hilarious: Make Over Pics That Will Surprise You

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54