Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) (41762 Views)

Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets / New Miss Africa, Dorcas Kasinde's Wig Caught Fire After Getting Crowned (Video) / Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by KingCold: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sepukku:

I am forcing you to think which is why you are getting annoyed. This is why my alter ego is called Sepukku. You will be forced to commit digital suicide once I am done with you.

You are simply forcing me because you're desperate,... desperate to redeem yourself because I said my countrywomen cleaned the floor of Ikeja Mall with your a$$, this clearly does not sit well with you grin grin grin

It is what it is..

Now leave me alone abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
JaceBlaze:

It's all in there.You threw a jab and she came back with Thor's hammerπŸ”¨ haha shocked grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7680402/different-south-african-tribes/34#123129733

I am really sad for you Saffers honestly. You reallly are some dumb Mofos

Did I not tell you that the whole of Lionessa premise was predicated on what her great grandpa and grandma had told her about cultural affinities btw the Khoi and the Xhosa groups and then Do you not see where I put links to articles on studies of the amount of Khoi ancestry in Major Bantu groups concluding that there was admixing amongsts these groups but the Bantu Xhosa remained predominately of bantu lineage and genotype at a 75% confidence interval.

Please reference to page 31 of that thread and make sure to click into the link I posted and read it properly.

Fools you are for trying to embarass the great Sepukku!

Nice try Jace. You fail woefully!
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sepukku:

I am really sad for you Saffers honestly. You reallly are some dumb Mofos

Did I not tell you that the whole of Lionessa premise was predicated on what her great grandpa and grandma had told her about cultural affinities btw the Khoi and the Xhosa groups and then Do you not see where I put links to articles on studies of the amount of Khoi ancestry in Major Bantu groups concluding that there was admixing amongsts these groups but the Bantu Xhosa remained predominately of bantu lineage and genotype at a 75% confidence interval.

Please reference to page 31 of that thread and make sure to click into the link I posted and read it properly.

Fools you are for trying to embarass the great Sepukku!

Nice try Jace. You fail woefully!

From the pile of ash she turned you into you shall not rise.Not even garri and snake pepper soup will give your brain the juice it needs to defeat her cheesy

You are an intellectual midget with Zuma Rock-sized ego whose 2 cent pride won't let him admit that he failed and embarrassed himself in these "debates".

Look at you still fighting for a throne to a non existent monarchy.You type long essays in an attempt to convince us that you won every exchange but that's not what we saw.We think that you are a clown that ran away from the circus to piss all over South African threads on Nairaland because in your deluded brain you actually believe you can hang.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
JaceBlaze:

From the pile of ash she turned you into you shall not rise.Not even garri and snake pepper soup will give your brain the juice it needs to defeat her cheesy

You are an intellectual midget with Zuma Rock-sized ego whose 2 cent pride won't let him admit that he failed and embarrassed himself in these "debates".

Look at you still fighting for a throne to a non existent monarchy.You type long essays in an attempt to convince us that you won every exchange but that's not what we saw.We think that you are a clown that ran away from the circus to piss all over South African threads on Nairaland because in your deluded brain you actually believe you can hang.

Don't hurt yourself Jacy Blacey

She actually attacked your fellow comprade Samantha who was actually on the right path of thinking, but seeing as you two cannot read properly I don't blame you at all.

Stop it will you, there's people watching here. They will really see how dumb the both of you are.

PS. For anyone with a brain. Please refer to page 31 of that thread where there is a study of DNA admixtures in SA bantu population for your reference.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sepukku:

Don't hurt yourself Jacy Blacey

She actually attacked your fellow comprade Samantha who was actually on the right path of thinking, but seeing as you two cannot read properly I don't blame you at all.

Stop it will you, there's people watching here. They will really see how dumb the both of you are.

PS. For anyone with a brain. Please refer to page 31 of that thread where there is a study of DNA admixtures in SA bantu population for your reference.

You are not going change the outcome.You can bark all you want but the whiplash can't be undone.Now take your L and keep it pushing.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
JaceBlaze:

You are not going change the outcome. You can bark all you want but the whiplash can't be undone.Now take your L and keep it pushing.

Poor jacey blazey, for years you have tried and tried to get under my skin but have continued to fail woefully.

See the difference btw both of us is that I am actually and verifiably more intelligent than you and versed in several subject matters of which it shows that you have no knowledge.

I only show up in about 3 pages of that thread and ended with evidence indicating the Bantu's on average had 25% admixture levels and were therefore primarily still bantu people much like the admixture levels of european DNA in African Americans who remain primarily an African people against lionessa "suggestive evidence" that the entirety of Bantu peoples in South Africa were admixtures with San groups right from the beginning rendering the European narrative of "latter settlers" invalid.

The stu,pidty in you doesn't really understand this arguement ergo your statements. Go back to your collection of your favorite hip hop artists my man. You will never be close to my intelligence level.

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sepukku:

Poor jacey blazey, for years you have tried and tried to get under my skin but have continued to fail woefully.

See the difference btw both of us is that I am actually and verifiably more intelligent than you and versed in several subject matters of which it shows that you have no knowledge.

I only show up in about 3 pages of that thread and ended with evidence indicating the Bantu's on average had 25% admixture levels and were therefore primarily still bantu people much like the admixture levels of european DNA in African Americans who remain primarily an African people against lionessa "suggestive evidence" that the entirety of Bantu peoples in South Africa were admixtures with San groups right from the beginning rendering the European narrative of "latter settlers" invalid.

The stu,pidty in you doesn't really understand this arguement ergo your statements. Go back to your collection of your favorite hip hop artists my man. You will never be close to my intelligence level.

Haha I don't remember claiming to be a knower of all things.You are just bruised ego fool who is trying to hit a point 🎯 but you can't.You are not thee guy and every South African you had an exchange with exposed it without even trying.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Haha I don't remember claiming to be a knower of all things.You are just bruised ego fool who is trying to hit a point 🎯 but you can't.You are not thee guy and every South African you had an exchange with exposed it without even trying.

Yes Yes, lets stick to "evidential' information shall we. We know you are mad at my brilliance hence these continued statements.

The fact however remains that you have failed in exposing me. The thread you posted shows nothing of your purported claim. Your comrade Samatha was trying to make it clear that Bantu's were primarily a migrating peoples with small admixtures from Khoi peoples.

Your hero Lionessa was blabbing about how untrue this was and her "ancestors" had informed her that these two groups had long admixed to an extent where they were indistinguisable.

Sepukku buttressed Samantha's original points by posting articles of the level and extent of admixture khoi and bantu populations in South Africa to indicate that they were at a 75% confidence interval further indicating that the admixture was of recent.

Kingcold and Jaceblaze "claimed' from these interactions Lionessa slammed dunked the argument.

You two are a waste of space. Try again.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by RowanLain: 2:52am On Aug 25, 2023
KingCold:
Hey look he's still writing grin cheesy grin

Your life my guy must be excruciatingly boring grin

I'm going to assume that you suffer from some sort of dissociative identity disorder because you are clearly 'still writing' as well and replying to post you claim you aren't reading (a lie), which is even worse. I mean you could be spending this time picking the flies out of your nostrils but here you are replying 7-8 times to me instead. I feel kinda special actually.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2023
Sepukku:

Yes Yes, lets stick to "evidential' information shall we. We know you are mad at my brilliance hence these continued statements.

The fact however remains that you have failed in exposing me. The thread you posted shows nothing of your purported claim. Your comrade Samatha was trying to make it clear that Bantu's were primarily a migrating peoples with small admixtures from Khoi peoples.

Your hero Lionessa was blabbing about how untrue this was and her "ancestors" had informed her that these two groups had long admixed to an extent where they were indistinguisable.

Sepukku buttressed Samantha's original points by posting articles of the level and extent of admixture khoi and bantu populations in South Africa to indicate that they were at a 75% confidence interval further indicating that the admixture was of recent.

Kingcold and Jaceblaze "claimed' from these interactions Lionessa slammed dunked the argument.

You two are a waste of space. Try again.

Didn't read!
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Didn't read!

Or you can't read, tell the truth. Big words intimidate ya'll down South.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sepukku:

Or you can't read, tell the truth. Big words intimidate ya'll down South.

You're so right.When we hear words like "extrapolate" we run for cover.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by TMKsouth: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
Morpheus get the hell outta here! Makoko is waiting for you.

JaceBlaze and KingCold have given you far more attention than you deserve.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
JaceBlaze:

You're so right.When we hear words like "extrapolate" we run for cover.

Let me help you with this one, just break the word down neh, "extra" which refers to additional and "polate" which means to smoothen out.

See we are making progress when we tell the truth about ourselves.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
TMKsouth:
Morpheus get the hell outta here! Makoko is waiting for you.

JaceBlaze and KingCold have given you far more attention than you deserve.

You obviously believe I am doing it for their attention. I have far more dubious motives but again you guys as simpletons only see stuff on the surface.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by TMKsouth: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sepukku:

You obviously believe I am doing it for their attention. I have far more dubious motives but again you guys as simpletons only see stuff on the surface.

Your "dubious" agenda is taking far too long to bear fruit.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
TMKsouth:

Your "dubious" agenda is taking far too long to bear fruit.

Be patient my young one, It's because you can't see it.

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by TMKsouth: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sepukku:

Be patient my young one, It's because you can't see it.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ok

Just note you've been at this for 2 years now.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2023
TMKsouth:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ok

Just note you've been at this for 2 years now.

I've been on you saffers for much much much longer than that over several iterations of Nairaland.

You do not know me, you only think you do.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sepukku:

Let me help you with this one, just break the word down neh, "extra" which refers to additional and "polate" which means to smoothen out.

See we are making progress when we tell the truth about ourselves.

Thank you,Morphy.Could you imagine how meaningless my life would have been without your unnecessary definition of the word I already knew the meaning of?πŸ₯±

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Thank you,Morphy.Could you imagine how meaningless my life would have been without your unnecessary definition of the word I already knew the meaning of?πŸ₯±
Unnecessary things often become sufficient as they become necessary when we least expect it.

you are very welcome young padowen.

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sepukku:

Unnecessary things often become sufficient as they become necessary when we least expect it.

you are very welcome young padowen.

You have no idea how grateful I am to learn all these esoteric,new groundbreaking information from you.Thank you once againπŸ₯±

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by DaChosenOne: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Whites first arrived in SA in 1652. That's 370 years ago. Are their descendants not African?

They are complaing about White South Africans and Apartheid. When Nigerians have muslim Sahelians who are worse than Boers, at least the Boers built SA.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by DaChosenOne: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
KingCold:
But you are chained by your black masters, which is far worse if you ask me, that's why today Nigerians will risk drowning in oceans seeking a better life elsewhere .

Look at the metrics, you're the biggest economy in Africa but still the poverty capital, and one of Africa's worst countries.

Courtesy of
Your black leaders

You're betrayed by your own

Exactly. Thank you. Nigerians allow muslim Northerners to govern the country.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
JaceBlaze:

You have no idea how grateful I am to learn all these esoteric,new groundbreaking information from you.Thank you once againπŸ₯±

Anytime. See you soon, young rascals.

Be good while I am away, neh!
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Lionessza6(f): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sepukku:

Prove me the liar then, come on now.

Picture spamming half naked big bum bum women has never bothered me. What I do find appalling though is the representation of women that are being presented which I continue to point to and you have yet to refute. Best you could come up with is that in "general" you find light skinned women in South Africa. An assertion I have refuted and continue to refute.

If you are referencing the debate we had on the substantial relationship of the khoi and the Xhosa you should then recall that his/her entire point was premised on "stories" that he was told as a young Xhosa boy by his elders versus DNA evidence that was presented to him of which he could not refute. Please try again.

Other than the above, you need to find this mop up event that occured between the both of us.

LMFAO@ " stories ". When you can, please post the following information for me( not links ) :

1. Who or what organisation did the genetic tests of the SA population( or atleast part of the population )?
2. When was this : year or era?
3. How many people participated in this exercise?
4. How many participants from each province?
5. From the Provinces, were there results from different municipalities or one section of the province was chosen to represent the whole province?

You're the one who knows South African identities better than its elders , so please educate me by answering the above( i think that will be easy for a super intelligent guy like yourself ) wink . I do not open links on nairaland.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by TMKsouth: 8:20am On Aug 27, 2023
JaceBlaze:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2023
TMKsouth:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He didn't even catch the sarcasm.
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Shame, Morpheus is too caught up in the 'matrix'.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2023
TMKsouth:

Shame, Morpheus is too caught up in the 'matrix'.

Indeed lol

1 Like

Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 1:10am On Aug 28, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO@ " stories ". When you can, please post the following information for me( not links ) :

1. Who or what organisation did the genetic tests of the SA population( or atleast part of the population )?
2. When was this : year or era?
3. How many people participated in this exercise?
4. How many participants from each province?
5. From the Provinces, were there results from different municipalities or one section of the province was chosen to represent the whole province?

You're the one who knows South African identities better than its elders , so please educate me by answering the above( i think that will be easy for a super intelligent guy like yourself ) wink . I do not open links on nairaland.

Some of the stupidest questions I have ever been asked regarding peer reviewed published journals on genetic studies. Do you know what "peer reviewed" means or do you think your uncle in limpopo has to be present during this study so he can orally relay it to you for it to be fact.

All published studies have intros which explain the details of how, who, where and at what time frame they were done. Dummy you are.

Please make sure you read the actual studies below , don't just browse through neh. You just need to click on the "DOI" \ section on the studies, there's lots of them and read through. I know its hard work for you saffers but don't worry I am here, when you are done just come back and we can discuss, neh?

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature08795

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36433881/
Re: Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) by Sepukku: 1:11am On Aug 28, 2023
JaceBlaze:

YOu actually think I am that slow, no?

Shame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Mr And Miss Albino Contest In Kenya (Photos) / Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire / 7 Fashion Mistakes Common To The Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.