Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World (86720 Views)

Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore / Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et / All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by BoldBrainz(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
There's this intense look about him, fierce and charismatic, just as I like it.
The awnnn aspect of it is conquering and making the man that makes other men tremble on sight worship the ground you walk on

No be today ashawo enter your eye!
You don sidon use your dirty mind un-dress Ibrahim Traore finish .
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by slowice(m): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
The Snapchat ruler grin

All he does is to take pictures posing mean
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:

No be today ashawo enter your eye!
You don sidon use your dirty mind un-dress Ibrahim Traore finish .

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by success1smyn(m): 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
abhosts:
Wonders shall never end. Nigerians youths that did a whole nationwide protest complaining about cop's brutality are now romancing with the idea of military rule that is way worse.

I wonder ooo
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by GentleRay: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
Maybe in Burkina Faso
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by KennethEnyi(m): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
Princeton92:
i handsome pass am sha

Aswr me sef

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Illegal1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
LIKE for Traore, SHARE for Tinubu
omoh........u no cum in peace ooh,rather u came in vawulence
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by izubext007: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
if Putin support you, you are at peace
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Gentlelox: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
abhosts:
Wonders shall never end. Nigerians youths that did a whole nationwide protest complaining about cop's brutality are now romancing with the idea of military rule that is way worse.
Are u not ashamed that someone u are older than is an head of state in Africa and u are online defending ur old oppressors?

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Whalis: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
It is not only like and share , which kind of meeting would this young guy attend with Tinubu with a positive outcome?
Tinubu as an old man will take years to explain a simple concept to.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by symbianDON(m): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Tinubu is handsome o....leave matter bros grin
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Abubkr98: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
He remind me late Burkina Faso Revolutionary Thomas Sankara, The Che Guevara of Africa.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by TheSuperX(m): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nope
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by gbolswag(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
What is handsome about the guy now
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Twoclans(f): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
D guy fine Sha . grin
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Mccullum: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Which handsome, is that part of criteria for qualifications to rule?

Some people intelligent is questionable.

Celebrating illegality of coupist is tantamount to hailing armed robbers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by SenatePresdo(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:

Tinubu's face looks like a 98 year old black woman's puxxy.

Spits.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by imagrg(m): 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
Na lie!

What about Tea nu boo?
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by SenatePresdo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
abhosts:

Which Military rule did Nigerians suffer like they are suffering under Tinubu?

Drug lords like Tinubu are worse than security arm as a leader.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by AskNgige2: 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
You dey whine my handsome amiable president?

Is my T-Boy a joke to you?

My Economy Squanderer president wey dey use white substance brush teeth every morning

The only human wey him dentition dey spoil teeth whitening machine

My president that refused to patronize toothpaste rather opted for Nigerian made charcoal to boost Naira

Kai you wickes o
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by GloriousGbola: 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
excanny:
Who made him President?

You pick a gun and declare yourself "President" and some slow pokes are celebrating criminality?

embarassed

We have seen this story before. Especially as the fellow was allegedly a seller of knock off shoes in the past.

It remains to be seen just how far he will go. Will he go full idi amin? Will we see more populist, knee jerk policies that ultimately achieve nothing?

He also seems to have an obsession with looking like a soldier. All these pictures of him at the podium with walkie talkies strapped to his uniform. That is another problem. The whole military machismo can only go so far.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Kemadealadire(f): 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Is the Canadian PM a joke to you guys, he is cute though.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Laple0541(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tntsi:
Thst guy like peter obi, is a gift to africa.

Stop likening an original product to a fake one.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by CaptainFM1: 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
abhosts:

Military rule is not way worst Sir. Is it Military that is running us mad now in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
TheSuperX:
Nope
Says an ugly jealous man
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by ogbonti: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
He's way more than 34 joor

dude should be between 39 and 42...

you think say because you wor wor say you senior Traore?
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Heffalump(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You're fine sha. But you have small bress..

Na bress go make you cum?
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by joefelin2345: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tntsi:
Thst guy like peter obi, is a gift to africa.
How is Peter Obi a gift to Africa if I may ask?
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Zico5(m): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
abhosts:
Not Nigerian youths, they are ipob extremists. They mean no well for this country.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by ogbonti: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
optimusprime2:

He wasn't born when Sankara died.
It's very hard to fake age in this generation.

Sankara died in 1987, he was born in 1988

He is Sankara incarnate

That’s why i call him Captain Babatunde Traore

If you ever watched Sankara speak - you will

know that he has the boldness of Sankara

But a sterner look on his face but Sankara

looked soft and easy - i guess his spirit put

up a hard face while coming back because

he was so angry that Campaore killed him

that brutally with a hail of bullets

Traore = Sankara

I hate to burst you guys bubble, he is marked

for death by the west - know this and know

peace - they will like to take him out in a way

like plane crash - so no one can be faulted

for his death but mechanical issues with his

a plane - especially France won’t mind paying

millions of euros to have someone sabotage his

aircraft - that’s what i fear about Traore

May God protect him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Nane Maria Anna And Titi Alakija, Kofi Annan's Widow & Ex Wife Respectively / Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) / Uday Saddam Hussein al-Tikritti Cars Collection Of Son Of Saddam Hussein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.