Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,920 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics (83069 Views)

HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by slowice(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good health is truly underrated. Thank God for your life man

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by ibinaboonline: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
The scariest thing I've read today. I understand your joyful relief. Omo. Is it normal to pee kidney stones for God's sake? Is it how all those affected eject theirs? I don't even want to imagine the rollercoaster of scares, pains, and resource wastage the OP went through. Or even the pain of peeing out stones. May my gracious God please have mercy on us. Ha! I think this is a case of misdiagnosis or clueless medical centers. I want to believe if they had correctly diagnosed the issues from the onset, you wouldn't have to pee it out. Maybe, some sort of surgery. I don't know. I hope I never have to know. I thank God for you, Sha.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
ibinaboonline:
The scariest thing I've read today. I understand your joyful relief. Omo. Is it normal to pee kidney stones for God's sake? Is it how all those affected eject theirs? I don't even want to imagine the rollercoaster of scares, pains, and resource wastage the OP went through. Or even the pain of peeing out stones. May my gracious God please have mercy on us. Ha! I think this is a case of misdiagnosis or clueless medical centers. I want to believe if they had correctly diagnosed the issues from the onset, you wouldn't have to pee it out. Maybe, some sort of surgery. I don't know. I hope I never have to know. I thank God for you, Sha.

I'm really happy right now
Thank God for life
That few weeks of pain and agony made me realise there is nothing like sound health even if you are poor

3 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Chukwunonso1: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

Start drinking enough water
Stay off salt and red meat
No soft drinks,no beer, no bitters
Your drink now should me water and more water

Thanks bro. I appreciate,🙏
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
lolu2019:
Always clean ur system.use herbs

Just drink water.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Leebeedo(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
I hear that shit is freaking painful. GWS man
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Snowx: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
Curious345:
Will. You fucrk with this preek?

The only thing you can think I'd this.. some people can never repent even if they see hell

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by pcagbaji(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
Did you take the measurements
In terms of wight and volume
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Segzy19: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
Pele!
Kidney stone can be so painful...
As in seriously painful....

Keep drinking water, more and more so that the remnants can be fully flushed out...

2 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by ejimatic: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:
This is my true life story
I have been living with a stone in my bladder for years now.....like 12-15years
I just discovered that if I ate anything solid,I found myself not comfortable, series of stomach pain and all,sometimes I find it very hard to pee and sometimes I even pee blood
I have been living with this illness for a while and despite using everything medically and traditionally,it refused to go, so I accept my fate
There was a night this stomach pain started,I was rushed to the hospital where I used 1week, I did scan and I was told my urinary tract was dirty and I have to flush it out,I was put under treatment and I used series of drugs,I was discharged but the sickness still persist
After enough diagnosis,I discovered I have a stone in d kidney and if I don't pee it,it will be disastrous....After series of medications and all,the stone finally left my kidney and straight to the bladder,it stayed there for a while and it was really painful I must say

Last month, I underwent the most painful week of my life trying to pass the stone, the pain,I can't pray for my enemy
To use the toilet,I use a minimum of 20-30mins trying to pee and most times I pee blood
It was a really really painful journey but thank God and drugs, yesterday,I finally peed the stone.....I really thank God for my life,it was not really easy at all
These are some of the pics I managed to take during the journey of peeing out the stone
It used a week at at tip of my penis coming out small small till it finally came out....glory be to God

Drink water always to clean the system E Pele ooo
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Vadese1: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
I happy for you my brother. God will keep you

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nmezor(f): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wow, thank God .
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by rickleye: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

Bro
That one is a no go area
I wasn't even in the right frame of mind to think about sex then

Whoa !! Glad the ordeal is over !
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Lordcassy: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:
I just discovered that if I ate anything solid,I found myself not comfortable, series of stomach pain and all,sometimes I find it very hard to pee and sometimes I even pee blood
I have been living with this illness for a while and despite using everything medically and traditionally,it refused to go, so I accept my fate
There was a night this stomach pain started,I was rushed to the hospital where I used 1week, I did scan and I was told my urinary tract was dirty and I have to flush it out,I was put under treatment and I used series of drugs,I was discharged but the sickness still persist
After enough diagnosis,I discovered I have a stone in d kidney and if I don't pee it,it will be disastrous....After series of medications and all,the stone finally left my kidney and straight to the bladder,it stayed there for a while and it was really painful I must say

Last month, I underwent the most painful week of my life trying to pass the stone, the pain,I can't pray for my enemy
To use the toilet,I use a minimum of 20-30mins trying to pee and most times I pee blood
It was a really really painful journey but thank God and drugs, yesterday,I finally peed the stone.....I really thank God for my life,it was not really easy at all
These are some of the pics I managed to take during the journey of peeing out the stone
It used a week at at tip of my penis coming out small small till it finally came out....glory be to God

Start drinking enough water like 3 litres and avoid too much salt and sugar
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by AgentGoat: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
dalass:
Sorry @ OP.

Hope you are doing better now

Make sure to drink lots of water through out the day.. it is well wink
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by superCleanworks(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

Good health is underated
Oh my God raised to power 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by MrrKay(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Thank God
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by AgentGoat: 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

According to what I read, chances are, anyone that has dz stone and pee it out can have it later in the future
Be taking a lot of water
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by sylve11: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
@op, so sorry. sad cool
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Generalyemi(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
BItt:
THIS IS MYSTERIOUS

Some things sounds very impossible but omo.
I am happy for you that you have escaped the bondage.
Please always be in constant communication with God. He is a miracle worker

God have given him water to always hydrate himself.
Wisdom is profitable

2 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by kinkydude: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
I'm happy for you. I just can't fathom the pains you went through.

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by fyzaila: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Not drinking enough water

Oh thanks
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Ashirioluwa: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Thank God that you are ok now

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by fyzaila: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Magabush1:
Lack of water consumption. Drink lots of water

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Konjiboii: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
I just touch my prick now and I dey feel somehow like say na me e do. I'm glad you are healed.

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by BarrElChapo(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

Mehn, I can't thank God enough for you. Hopefully it remains permanent please also make some lifestyle changes if needed.

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Buliwyf: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
siofra:
And you were fuûcking somebody's daughter with this kind of prick.
Omo! Nigerian men are too dirty.

Better go for test to ascertain what's wrong with you, I don't think it's the end.

Some of you idiots don't know when to stop displaying your curse of idiocy all in the name of catching cruise. You just had to throw shots at him because you are neither wise nor sane. I feel sorry for you. The kind of emptiness you must feel inside to always want to court controversy.

6 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by oweniwe(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2

Why you no simply dey drink lemon juice over time to dissolve them abi you didn't search solution for it online?

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Owochogod: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
God is great happy for you bro

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
oweniwe:
Battlefield2

Why you no simply dey drink lemon juice over time to dissolve them abi you didn't search solution for it online?

I took lemon juice,I took lime, I even bought a syrub "JAWALK SYRUB"
I guess those are the tips that helped broke the stone into particles that I can pee out because I'm quite sure the stone was bigger than that

2 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by nini007(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

Glory to God...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Local Barber Mutilated Kano Bride (photo) / Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) / COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.