Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? (2864 Views)

When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by DaddyRochie1642: 10:57am On Aug 16, 2023
advanceDNA:
I have never expected 100% loyalty from any woman i met on the streets......so a woman's infidelity can never shock me.... doesnt matter who the penis belongs to

But my brother?? My blood??......Make i nor just talk because una go say i wicked

Oga even if you talk, nothing go still happen to your brother, grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by advanceDNA: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga even if you talk, nothing go still happen to your brother, grin grin

This is an hypothetical scenario na....
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by kayodenld: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
kiss
You lost words or what
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Streetmovement(m): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I'm not big on forgiveness, especially when it centers on betrayal, both of them will have to go..... period
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by kayodenld: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
Puss360:
Lol... Well I know such things happen coz we live in weird world...
But I'm very sure this your case is born out of idleness....
Keep yourself busy so you won't be having these thoughts...

As to the topic, well it's for men not for women..
But if I find out my husband did such, lol.. marriage will end na..
What are you saying
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Alonso91(m): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
Bluezy13:

If you'll still divorce her, where then is the forgiveness?

You won't understand......

Will it not be better to forgive n divorce her than keeping her only to unleash wrath on her at any little mistake she make in future?....

Igbe Tintin leti awo gbegiri.............if you understand
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Kipaji: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Bennysam:

You are still a kid, Anyone that sleep with your wife can kill you

Pretty much. A man that has enough courage to sleep with your wife can, umder the right conditions, end your life. That man is not your friend, much less your brother.

Similarly a woman that is capable of opening her legs, giving her essence away, and receiving another man does not love you and can, under the right conditions, end your life.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Chidi2022: 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

I will forgive my brother.

But not the wife.

Why

Because my brother would not have the guts except the wife made the move.

And why would she not tell me when it first began if it was from him.

She is going because no be for the family she go disgrace me and my household.

Everything points back to her.

Now acting like she does not like it to keep the secret going
My dear brother....
I don't know how old you are or what your life experiences are.. but you see this mindset of yours will easily get you killed...If at your age, you have the belief that the wife lured the elder brother to sleep with her, also have it in mind that that same wife can easily lure the elder brother to poison you... Change your weak orientation....
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by rickleye: 12:52am On Aug 17, 2023
I’ll be so happy - Divorce Straight. My sidekick becomes my wifey ! We can co-parent .
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Originalsly: 1:59am On Aug 17, 2023
Hmmm..... DNA test for both kids.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by kayodenld: 4:17am On Aug 17, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

I will forgive my brother.

But not the wife.

Why

Because my brother would not have the guts except the wife made the move.

And why would she not tell me when it first began if it was from him.

She is going because no be for the family she go disgrace me and my household.

Everything points back to her.

Now acting like she does not like it to keep the secret going
Need thought
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by kayodenld: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2023
oluking:
simple! divorce her. keep a distance from my brother until further notice.
Wise choice!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by kayodenld: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sonnobax15:
forgive such type of a brother at your own riisk...

Both of dem should just consider themselves as my lifetime foes...
Anger 💢
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by kayodenld: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Wise analysis
Really
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Godsongang: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
Na to join them together make them continue, at least one burden commot my life.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2023
jeromestarks:
Disown the wife.
Put my brother to death.
Simple!
such a stupid idea. So asuming a mob was lynching ur blood brother and u hapen to arive the scene while he was stil alive and ask what's the matter and u were told he was caught pants down with your wife , u wil ask them to go ahead, ? Are u that foolish to turn a blind eye and watch them spil blood for pussy sake
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by jeromestarks: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2023
Collinsaik:
such a stupid idea. So asuming a mob was lynching ur blood brother and u hapen to arive the scene while he was stil alive and ask what's the matter and u were told he was caught pants down with your wife , u wil ask them to go ahead, ? Are u that foolish to turn a blind eye and watch them spil blood for pussy sake
Yes sir.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by izonborn098(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2023
1k likes
advanceDNA:
I have never expected 100% loyalty from any woman i met on the streets......
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by benqo01(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2023
Brother? That's absurd
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother? by tobby20: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2023
It depends
If it’s my wife that’s sleeping with my brother ,, wife’s guilty
If it’s my brother that’s sleeping with my wife then brothers guilty
According to my law sha the guilty one would die Sara one way or the other sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Left When I Was Broke Now She Wants Back / 70-Year Old Man Inserts Steel Kitchen ForkInto His P*nis During. (Masturbatn) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.